Northern Ireland #13 Cafflicks and Prods up a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jamies being paid by the orange order.
What in actual duck 😳
They compared the behaviour to nazi Germany.

Reactions: 2
Frank O'Donoghue is a very nice man. Hope he ripped Jamie a new one.
I believe he did and the judge didn’t hold back either.

---
Jamie’s not happy at being called out. Sounds like he’s going after the KC 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He's not a solicitor!
His political background is relevant.
A- because he's not a solicitor.
B- he's a political influencer on twitter who makes his sectarian views public.
C- not a bleeping solicitor.
D- he's Joe public with a mental deficiency.
E- NOT A SOLICITOR.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lads please sew my mouth shut. holiday in a matter of weeks, totally self conscious about my post baby body and I CANNOT STOP EATING! WHY am I hungry alllllllll the time

Reactions: 7
He must be bored typing the word subjugated or something 🙄 why are they only trying to wriggle out of it now? I think it’s even worse coming from someone in her profession .
Employment tribunals take months to come through. Sometimes years. I was surprised to see this so quickly to be honest.
---
Just seen that video. Hard lads eh :rolleyes: Was reading he's been getting stick for a while just for being gay. Absolutely madness. Hope he is ok.
Is Joe brolly gay? I had no idea….not that it matter but I didn’t realise.

• Haha
Employment tribunals take months to come through. Sometimes years. I was surprised to see this so quickly to be honest.
---

Joe Brolly’s not gay, he’s married to a woman 😂

• Haha
Joe Brolly’s not gay, he’s married to a woman 😂
That’s means nothing these days Nora 😂
---
---

It’s not Joe ,it’s the video of the teen being assaulted she’s talking about….Joe will be suing yo ass 😂

• Haha
That’s means nothing these days Nora 😂
---

It’s not Joe ,it’s the video of the teen being assaulted she’s talking about….Joe will be suing yo ass 😂
Lol….I didn’t see the video and the posts were a combo of Bryson and the ulster final and some references to Joe so I was confused.
Don’t worry Joe… I don’t think you are gay (not that there is anything wrong with it. I just got confused between all the posts… blame themmuns 🤣

it’s all bryson’s fault.

• Haha
Joes married to "the glamorous brunette"
And for gods sake tell that woman not to be worrying about her post baby body x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
lads please sew my mouth shut. holiday in a matter of weeks, totally self conscious about my post baby body and I CANNOT STOP EATING! WHY am I hungry alllllllll the time
I think you said you’re feeding @mssmith? That’s why you’re hungry all the time, your body is still feeding 2 people. Guarantee you’re perfect, and you’ll be that busy running after the kids on hols you’ll not have time to worry about your body anyway 😂
---
He's not a solicitor!
His political background is relevant.
A- because he's not a solicitor.
B- he's a political influencer on twitter who makes his sectarian views public.
C- not a bleeping solicitor.
D- he's Joe public with a mental deficiency.
E- NOT A SOLICITOR.
Yep absolutely relevant that the OO instructed a self confessed loyalist activist to represent one of it’s members, it’s relevant because it demonstrates bias and Bryson has a vested interest in pushing a certain narrative regardless of it’s resemblance to the truth and that’s very relevant in any legal setting. Hubby gave me some legal jargon there but basically Jamie claiming his background isn’t relevant is a crock of tit in a case like this. He’s doing a great job showing us the difference between a trained KC and a wannabe. Small bin energy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I believe he did and the judge didn’t hold back either.

---
Jamie’s not happy at being called out. Sounds like he’s going after the KC 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jamie likes his violin 🎻🎻🎻🎻 always playing the victim. He’s like a flouncing teenage schoolgirl - this won’t be the end of the matter 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thanks for sharing that, hadn't realised he looked so like her. Queen Mary of Teck was the queens double....
Mirror image ,looking through her pics.I can see the Queen in her aswell especially round the lower face( maybe the inbreeding )
IMG_4800.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think you said you’re feeding @mssmith? That’s why you’re hungry all the time, your body is still feeding 2 people. Guarantee you’re perfect, and you’ll be that busy running after the kids on hols you’ll not have time to worry about your body anyway 😂
---
yes 6 months strong as the wee one refuses a bottle :ROFLMAO: hoping that starting solids will make me feel like less of a human cow that just gets milked all day and night :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Strong genes.
---
This was proper inbreeding, the Habsburg jaw.
God yes the Queens her image…I remember reading about the jaw , some of them were unable to close their mouth or eat properly due to the massive overbite.

Reactions: 1
God yes the Queens her image…I remember reading about the jaw , some of them were unable to close their mouth or eat properly due to the massive overbite.
I don't know much about them, must read.
They managed to get the haemophilia out of the British royals, think the last case was 45, now they just live forever.
---
Talking about super injunctions there has been talk that one of our own large home grown stars has one. But I don't know. It's probably gossip. Boy rent is high at the moment especially in Manchester.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.