Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 14.
her birthday is on the 3rd, she’s practically 15.
She doesn’t even act 14 though. I know it’s preferable to her acting like she’s 21 like some of the famous teens but there becomes a point that she should grow up a little... she acts the same as her 9 year old sister.
Do they have any other friends? Who aren’t their siblings? I feel both Sabre and Sockie would benefit from public school and being around kids their own age.

Reactions: 1
These videos are super scripted and the kids definitely don't edit the videos. They look professionally filmed, possibly by an outside company and then if not, their parents. The parents probably saw everyones reactions to Sabre's big personality on the Ellen show, so made the channel Sabre Norris. They wanted the younger siblings involved too to reach more audience so changed it to Sabre Norris & The Norris Nuts. Then they realised that the kids were loved equally by the audience so made the final name change to The Norris Nuts. Seems to be quite a brand.

These kids are super sheltered from the world. Whatever home education they're getting isn't much because they never seem to be very intelligent. They spend most of their days skateboarding, surfboarding, and filming their videos. One day they're going to face the real world and, if they've not still got the youtube money, the kids are really going to struggle. Especially the poor baby named Disco.

To be fair to Sabre, they said a while ago that she has a medical condition that hinders her growth and development - I believe it was this video

Reactions: 3
I understand Sabre has a medical condition which stops her growth but she doesn’t just look younger she acts younger. Some of her outfits are very babyish. I would say Lauren Orlando is a good example of how a teenager should act because she doesn’t act to old but not to young. Sabre is the same age as Lauren.

Reactions: 2
I understand Sabre has a medical condition which stops her growth but she doesn’t just look younger she acts younger. Some of her outfits are very babyish. I would say Lauren Orlando is a good example of how a teenager should act because she doesn’t act to old but not to young. Sabre is the same age as Lauren.
Exactly. She speaks about wanting to look older, etc. But she'd probably look her age if she didn't dress like her kid sister and act like she's younger than her... thats why people perceive her as younger. It's not just about her being small and not hitting puberty. She just comes off as very young.
There's not really anything wrong with that, but she's expressed desire to look her age and she's not helping that with her behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. She speaks about wanting to look older, etc. But she'd probably look her age if she didn't dress like her kid sister and act like she's younger than her... thats why people perceive her as younger. It's not just about her being small and not hitting puberty. She just comes off as very young.
There's not really anything wrong with that, but she's expressed desire to look her age and she's not helping that with her behaviour.
I think she needs to stop wearing the white tights too. They dont look good on anyone over 10.

if She’s 4foot7 which she said she was in a couple of videos,I think she finds it more embarrassing to dress older. Imagine being so short, she’d probably rather act like someone younger so people think she’s younger so it doesn’t look like she’s medically disabled. ( if that makes sense)

if She’s 4foot7 which she said she was in a couple of videos,I think she finds it more embarrassing to dress older. Imagine being so short, she’d probably rather act like someone younger so people think she’s younger so it doesn’t look like she’s medically disabled. ( if that makes sense)
but plenty of adults are that height. If that's really how she thinks, then what will she do if she doesn't grow any taller? Act like a kid her whole life because she's short?

but plenty of adults are that height. If that's really how she thinks, then what will she do if she doesn't grow any taller? Act like a kid her whole life because she's short?
Many adults may be 5ft2 or above, but not 4ft7. I’m 5ft5 ( not very tall) for example, and was 4ft7 ( sabres height) at age 9.

I think that’s why she’s taking the vitamins to help her grow. And because she’s always hanging around her younger siblings, it would be difficult for her to move away from the group and dress more maturely. I don’t think her parents would encourage it - Sabre appearing younger than she is helps the videos with their target market of younger kids.

I think that’s why she’s taking the vitamins to help her grow. And because she’s always hanging around her younger siblings, it would be difficult for her to move away from the group and dress more maturely. I don’t think her parents would encourage it - Sabre appearing younger than she is helps the videos with their target market of younger kids.
That's why I do think she'd really benefit from being in public school. I've never heard of her, or any of the kids for that fact, hanging out with kids their own age outside of the family.
I really feel they'd benefit from that social interaction. They're so confined to their own family, which is fine and it's nice that they're so close, but it's also healthy to have other relationships too.

Reactions: 5
Do we know if they are all okay with the fires going on at the moment?

Do we know if they are all okay with the fires going on at the moment?
They post every 2 days and now they haven’t uploaded in 6 days I’m super worried something’s happened

They post every 2 days and now they haven’t uploaded in 6 days I’m super worried something’s happened
Update: New South Wales is currently in a state of emergency and that’s exactly where they live.

Last edited:
  • Sad
They posted on their gaming channel yesterday and Sabre’s Instagram today so they must be ok.
Hopefully they (and everyone else) stay that way. The extent of the fires is so frightening.
Those poor people who’ve lost their lives.

They live in Newcastle city, right near the beach. They’ve not been affected, not directly anyway.

Does the Mum even work? She just has loads of kids while the Dad goes and works hard at his business

Does she have to?! She looks after 6 kids I think she pays enough to the household.
Just because she has kids doesn’t mean she shouldn’t work that’s lazy. What’s the point of her going to school if she’s just going to have kids and not have a job? You don’t need brains to make babies.

• Wow
Just because she has kids doesn’t mean she shouldn’t work that’s lazy. What’s the point of her going to school if she’s just going to have kids and not have a job? You don’t need brains to make babies.
Lazy? That’s just rude. Why should she work if she doesn’t want to or need to. How do you know she hasn’t worked every day since she was 18 and only now that she’s had 6 kids and the NN Chanel has started she stopped working.

Reactions: 11
Lazy? Lol. Lots of people become stay at home parents when they have kids. I wouldn’t call that lazy especially as she has two under two to look after...

I was a SAHM until recently.
I’d love to continue to stay at home if I could. They make enough money to, so why not, if that’s what she wants to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.