Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the Mum even work? She just has loads of kids while the Dad goes and works hard at his business
Lazy? That’s just rude. Why should she work if she doesn’t want to or need to. How do you know she hasn’t worked every day since she was 18 and only now that she’s had 6 kids and the NN Chanel has started she stopped working.
It’s not rude to call her lazy because it is lazy hiding behind your kids because you don’t want to work. Saying ‘I don’t want to work’ is lazy.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does the Mum even work? She just has loads of kids while the Dad goes and works hard at his business

It’s not rude to call her lazy because it is lazy hiding behind your kids because you don’t want to work. Saying ‘I don’t want to work’ is lazy.
how?
It’s not hiding behind her kids. They make enough money that she doesn’t have to work so if she can be at home with the babies and save money in the long run (childcare ain’t cheap..) then why not?

It would be lazy and irresponsible if they were struggling for money but it’s clear that they’re doing very well and whatever income she got from working wouldn’t make much difference financially.

I’d give a LOT to be in that sort of position because I really value time with my children and at the moment I feel like I hardly see them because I work so much.😞

Reactions: 11

I have a chronic illness and can't work does that make me lazy?

Regardless if shes working or not they have a roof over their head and food on the table, so its not really any of our buisness about what they do or dont do for work.

I think it was mentioned in a past vlog by one of the kids that the mum was out at work. Some websites say she is a radiologist, but she also works at the dad's pool business.

Reactions: 3
I think it was mentioned in a past vlog by one of the kids that the mum was out at work. Some websites say she is a radiologist, but she also works at the dad's pool business.
If she works that’s fine

I have a chronic illness and can't work does that make me lazy?

Regardless if shes working or not they have a roof over their head and food on the table, so its not really any of our buisness about what they do or dont do for work.
If your unable to work that’s fine.
how?
It’s not hiding behind her kids. They make enough money that she doesn’t have to work so if she can be at home with the babies and save money in the long run (childcare ain’t cheap..) then why not?

It would be lazy and irresponsible if they were struggling for money but it’s clear that they’re doing very well and whatever income she got from working wouldn’t make much difference financially.

I’d give a LOT to be in that sort of position because I really value time with my children and at the moment I feel like I hardly see them because I work so much.😞
Regardless if they have a house and food, I just think it’s a very old fashioned set up. Dad goes to work and Mum looks after the kids. We are in the 21st century. You don’t just go to work for money you do it to put into society and keep you occupied. That’s all I’m saying and I’m not being rude.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
If she works that’s fine

Regardless if they have a house and food, I just think it’s a very old fashioned set up. Dad goes to work and Mum looks after the kids. We are in the 21st century. You don’t just go to work for money you do it to put into society and keep you occupied. That’s all I’m saying and I’m not being rude.
Just wondering, if the kids weren’t making money and the family was ok financially to live off what Justin makes, would that be ok?
Like, I have a problem with people living off the money their kids make the way youtube parents have become and I have many issues with the Norris but parents for many reasons but other than that, there’s nothing wrong with a someone choosing to stay at home with their kids. Equally there’s nothing wrong with both parents going out to work. One size doesn’t fit all.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You were being rude though. Calling someone lazy because they don’t work is rude. It’s not like she’s childless and sits on her butt all day living off government benefits.

Honestly though, most people work for money. I don’t think about what I’m putting into society when I drag myself to work every day after dropping my kids off with childcare. I think about the fact that their childminder sees them more than I do JUST so I can afford the rent. I’m struggling and I work 5 days a week. I don’t eat so they can.

It feels like I hardly ever see my kids and it kills me. So frankly I couldn’t care about society. If I had the money there, I’d be at home.

Also, I see Justin with the kids plenty from the few vlogs I’ve watched. He doesn’t seem like a father who leaves it all to the Mum,

Even if that’s how they did things, just because it’s old fashioned doesn’t mean it’s wrong for their family.

If she works that’s fine

To be fair, if I had six children I'd consider myself adequately occupied at home!

Reactions: 8
To be fair, if I had six children I'd consider myself adequately occupied at home!
I mean with adults her own age not kids and to get out the house

You were being rude though. Calling someone lazy because they don’t work is rude. It’s not like she’s childless and sits on her butt all day living off government benefits.

Honestly though, most people work for money. I don’t think about what I’m putting into society when I drag myself to work every day after dropping my kids off with childcare. I think about the fact that their childminder sees them more than I do JUST so I can afford the rent. I’m struggling and I work 5 days a week. I don’t eat so they can.

It feels like I hardly ever see my kids and it kills me. So frankly I couldn’t care about society. If I had the money there, I’d be at home.

Also, I see Justin with the kids plenty from the few vlogs I’ve watched. He doesn’t seem like a father who leaves it all to the Mum,

Even if that’s how they did things, just because it’s old fashioned doesn’t mean it’s wrong for their family.
I am not rude. If she didn’t have her husband she would be on benefits. There is no difference between someone on benifits and a housewife they are both getting money from people that do work to provide for them because they can’t provide for themselves. Just a different system. Just stereo types.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

I am not rude. If she didn’t have her husband she would be on benefits. There is no difference between someone on benifits and a housewife they are both getting money from people that do work to provide for them because they can’t provide for themselves. Just a different system. Just stereo types.
Some mothers are happy to be at home with their children. And one parent providing the childcare usually enables the other to earn more, otherwise they are paying out for childcare or constantly juggling between them. If they dont pay for childcare they keep all their money! From what little I've seen the whole family seem quite insular. With the children not in school, presumably they dont have the opportunity to make as many friends as they may have otherwise. They seem to operate as a business, kids and parents included, more than an average (albeit large) family.

Reactions: 1

there’s a big difference really between a housewife and someone sat at home being lazy & on benefits.

If she didn’t have her husband, she would work. But she does have a husband who earns enough to provide for them both so she doesn’t NEED to work if that’s how they want to do it in their family.

I recently separated from my husband. When we were living together I didn’t work, because he made enough to support us and if I had worked, my whole wage would’ve just gone on childcare so there was literally no point. I worked when my oldest was younger but quit when he got sick so I could spend my time with him & care for him and then just never went back. it was NEVER about me not being able to provide for myself. It was just what was best for our family financially and at the time, emotionally.

we split and now I work. I provide for myself (just about, shits hard). But the point is it was never about me not being able to provide for myself.

What is good for one family may not be good for another and frankly I find you very rude and ignorant. If it’s right for their family for Brooke to stay home then thats their choice and it seems to be working for them pretty well.

Some mothers are happy to be at home with their children. And one parent providing the childcare usually enables the other to earn more, otherwise they are paying out for childcare or constantly juggling between them. If they dont pay for childcare they keep all their money! From what little I've seen the whole family seem quite insular. With the children not in school, presumably they dont have the opportunity to make as many friends as they may have otherwise. They seem to operate as a business, kids and parents included, more than an average (albeit large) family.
childcare was a huge reason I didn’t go back to work initially. Plus I was grieving and just wanted to be with my kids all the time, but childcare sorta justified it.

my ex and I worked out that if I’d gone back to work months ago when we were still together I would’ve brought home about £10 a month. That was going off my old job, thankfully I have a better one now but a huge part of my wage goes on childcare.

• Heart
I am not rude.
you’re not rude, you’re arrogant. However people decide to manage their own family finances should not be a concern of yours, or at least you shouldn’t be getting so worked up over the money and the choices of people you don’t know. You’re not entitled to that.

• Heart

I think you’ll find a radiologist is a higher earning job than a swim teacher FYI.

Reactions: 1
I think you’ll find a radiologist is a higher earning job than a swim teacher FYI.
She works as a radiologist?

you’re not rude, you’re arrogant. However people decide to manage their own family finances should not be a concern of yours, or at least you shouldn’t be getting so worked up over the money and the choices of people you don’t know. You’re not entitled to that.
I’m not arrogant it’s just my opinion. Don’t wish anything bad on the family.

they seem to have so much going on!! What happened to them moving to QLD? Are they still renovating that old house? Was that for them to move into? What happened to those houses that they were putting offer on? Now they're thinking of moving overseas? and maybe having another baby??

Reactions: 2
I mean, it does make a difference. In 10-20 years when they’re getting a job, Disco won’t look so great on a resume. They’ll have trouble getting taken seriously.
They live in Australia, kind of hard not to find people without unique names. In a country like that people wont think twice. Also they are most likely going to be athletes not lawyers or doctors. So their names wont affect them in the long run. Their dad is an olympic swimmer so people knew about them before youtube.

My kids watch this show & I find it extremely annoying ,It's loud and silly from what I can hear, so today I decided to watch it,One episode the 8yo boy who looks like a girl is saying how gay marriage should be legal (how would an 8yo boy even know what a gay is), other episodes they're playing challenges to win a $1000, I just find them extremely annoying and feel the mother is the one who is doing all this, they come across as just spoilt brat little rich kids with no idea of the real world out there. that is sad to hear that the boy biggy was an unwanted child as his mother wanted a girl,perhaps that's why he looks girly maybe he feels he needs to look feminine or maybe its the work of the mother,i really wish my kids would stop watching this crap
OH MY GOD! The fact that the kids or the mom was upset about the gender before they were born means nothing! Who cares any person can understand the initial disappointment when its a gender you weren't expecting. Disco is not going to be hurt because they wanted him to be a girl, He wasn't even born yet so they don't know him. You are allowed to be disappointed. Its nothing against their sibling. Any person with a brain would go oh they don't dislike me because i'm a boy they just weren't expecting me, but now that they know me they love me. Biggy doesn't "act" like a girl or more feminine because his mom thought he was a girl. He has FOUR sisters, hes bound to play with them and do things they want to do.

They live in Australia, kind of hard not to find people without unique names. In a country like that people wont think twice. Also they are most likely going to be athletes not lawyers or doctors. So their names wont affect them in the long run. Their dad is an olympic swimmer so people knew about them before youtube.
Maybe so, but Disco is still ridiculous. Uncommon names aren’t as rare here either but anyone would doubt a Disco.
And you don’t know what their career will be. Who says they’re going to be athletes? Disco isn’t even two yet, he has no idea what he’s going to be.

Reactions: 2
They live in Australia, kind of hard not to find people without unique names. In a country like that people wont think twice. Also they are most likely going to be athletes not lawyers or doctors. So their names wont affect them in the long run.
Australia isn’t some magic place where weird names are the norm 😂
Oliver and Olivia are the top boy and girl names, you couldn’t get any more generic. Theyre not going to be athletes, Sabre is the only one that seemed to somewhat take it seriously, and even she seems to have thrown it away for “youtube fame”.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.