Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live in Australia, kind of hard not to find people without unique names. In a country like that people wont think twice. Also they are most likely going to be athletes not lawyers or doctors. So their names wont affect them in the long run. Their dad is an olympic swimmer so people knew about them before youtube.

OH MY GOD! The fact that the kids or the mom was upset about the gender before they were born means nothing! Who cares any person can understand the initial disappointment when its a gender you weren't expecting. Disco is not going to be hurt because they wanted him to be a girl, He wasn't even born yet so they don't know him. You are allowed to be disappointed. Its nothing against their sibling. Any person with a brain would go oh they don't dislike me because i'm a boy they just weren't expecting me, but now that they know me they love me. Biggy doesn't "act" like a girl or more feminine because his mom thought he was a girl. He has FOUR sisters, hes bound to play with them and do things they want to do.
You’re a fan, we get it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Curious if they’d be saying the same thing if Disco had been named Sink.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Australia isn’t some magic place where weird names are the norm 😂
Oliver and Olivia are the top boy and girl names, you couldn’t get any more generic. Theyre not going to be athletes, Sabre is the only one that seemed to somewhat take it seriously, and even she seems to have thrown it away for “youtube fame”.
True, they all seem to train harder than most kids but yet Sabre was the only one wanting to be an athlete... they all used to do really well at local surf & skate comps so they had promise. It's a shame that it seems as though that dream has been thrown out as I remember mention of her training for 2020 Olympics at one stage?

• Heart
True, they all seem to train harder than most kids but yet Sabre was the only one wanting to be an athlete... they all used to do really well at local surf & skate comps so they had promise. It's a shame that it seems as though that dream has been thrown out as I remember mention of her training for 2020 Olympics at one stage?
Their dream has not been thrown away, in most their videos you still see them training and Sabre is on track to be in the 2020 Olympics, the decision has not been made yet.
Regardless if they have a house and food, I just think it’s a very old fashioned set up. Dad goes to work and Mum looks after the kids. We are in the 21st century. You don’t just go to work for money you do it to put into society and keep you occupied. That’s all I’m saying and I’m not being rude.
People fought for the rights of women, not just for the right to vote and the right to work but also the right for women as individuals to decide what they wanted to do with their lives, you and “21st century” standards cannot determine that. If she wishes to stay home and raise her children that is entirely her choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Their dream has not been thrown away, in most their videos you still see them training and Sabre is on track to be in the 2020 Olympics, the decision has not been made yet.
Their videos make them look like they're going for more of a social surf or skate than training, as they used to show a lot of them practicing/learning new tricks and training for specific comps.
I didn't realize that the decision hadn't been made yet about the Olympics - a young boy around Sabres age (?) was on the news a while back for being the youngest on the 2020 Skateboarding team so far so I thought it was all done. Glad that she still has a chance!

Rubbish... she isn’t even ranked on the World Skateboarding Rankings which is a requirement for participation in the 2020 Olympics, it won’t be happening. It’s all clickbait for her parents to pimp the kids out some more.

With all her health issues, she has bigger concerns than the Olympics.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched their latest video?
Was honestly disgusted by it.
Making a whole video about spending nearly 50 thousand dollars so Sockie can meet Gordon Ramsay. It was just quite vulgar I thought. Shows how much money has gone to their heads.
Yeah they did on occasion mention that the money would go to help the bush fires but it was obvious they didn’t really care about that. Plus if they’ve got 50k to waste on one lunch with someone, why haven’t they mentioned anything before this about helping the bush fires?
I thought Brooke and Naz showed themselves to be really nasty too.
Brooke trying to act like they’re some struggling family saying ‘we can’t spend that we’re 8 people in a 3 bed house’ conveniently forgetting it’s a pretty big house that they had built and were currently bidding on million dollar houses.
And Naz’s begging and crocodile tears that dried up as soon as they said they could have more money and without a thank you. All she could say was ‘how much?’ Such a bad attitude. Like I know it’s not her fault. The parents and older kids always seem to give he things when she cries but they’re really allowing her to become such a brat. Bad enough when she cried until one of the other kids gave her their Christmas present and now this?

Saying that I’m sure the parents knew what they were doing filming all this. If she doesn’t win, make a killing off the video views and have everyone sending the video to him.
That family gets worse and worse.

Making a whole video about spending nearly 50 thousand dollars so Sockie can meet Gordon Ramsay. It was just quite vulgar I thought. Shows how much money has gone to their heads.
Yeah they did on occasion mention that the money would go to help the bush fires but it was obvious they didn’t really care about that. Plus if they’ve got 50k to waste on one lunch with someone, why haven’t they mentioned anything before this about helping the bush fires?
Brooke trying to act like they’re some struggling family saying ‘we can’t spend that we’re 8 people in a 3 bed house’ conveniently forgetting it’s a pretty big house that they had built and were currently bidding on million dollar houses.
And Naz’s begging and crocodile tears that dried up as soon as they said they could have more money and without a thank you. All she could say was ‘how much?’ Such a bad attitude. Like I know it’s not her fault. The parents and older kids always seem to give he things when she cries but they’re really allowing her to become such a brat. Bad enough when she cried until one of the other kids gave her their Christmas present and now this?

Saying that I’m sure the parents knew what they were doing filming all this. If she doesn’t win, make a killing off the video views and have everyone sending the video to him.
That’s ridiculous. It’s quite the opposite. Throughout the whole video they were constantly WORRIED about the money. Mum even stating she doesn’t ever buy anything new for herself. This is the most HUMBLE family on the internet. Just because you wouldn’t do it doesn’t mean they don’t. By crying they aren’t being bratty. Everyone cries and that isn’t controllable. Get yourself together.

Reactions: 1
That’s ridiculous. It’s quite the opposite. Throughout the whole video they were constantly WORRIED about the money. Mum even stating she doesn’t ever buy anything new for herself. This is the most HUMBLE family on the internet. Just because you wouldn’t do it doesn’t mean they don’t. By crying they aren’t being bratty. Everyone cries and that isn’t controllable. Get yourself together.
They definitely used to be humble but you can see them changing. Don’t get me wrong, I get where the kids are coming from, they want their sister to be happy and really can’t comprehend how much money they were deal with, but the parents. All that ‘worry’ was just for the camera. If she believed it was too much, a decent parent would have said no and explained instead of drip feeding them more and more for content.

Plus they've got that 'bomb' house that they're fixing up, and still have their old apartment/house at the back of Justin's business. All the clothes the kids wear and buy for their clothes mystery box challenges are very expensive too - a whole outfit for each child in these challenges adds up to nearly $1000 or more. Plus all their furnishings etc. in their house are very high-end too - I've seen the same paintings that they have in the kids room for thousands of dollars each. If they were struggling all the kids would be kitted out in cheap kmart clothes and wouldn't have such a nice house etc.
There's nothing wrong with them being well-off as the kids' youtube would earn them a lot, alongside Justin and Brooke working. But to then complain and act like they're not to an audience that knows that they are is not in good taste...

really? I thought the whole thing waa ridiculous and those kids need to be taught that they can’t always get what they want. Crying because their parents were hesitant to spend that much money is ridiculous. They’re old enough to understand that it’s too much.

Reactions: 6
The kids are all obsessed with money and fame, Brooke and Justin as well, they’re anything but humble.

Reactions: 3
Plus they've got that 'bomb' house that they're fixing up, and still have their old apartment/house at the back of Justin's business. All the clothes the kids wear and buy for their clothes mystery box challenges are very expensive too - a whole outfit for each child in these challenges adds up to nearly $1000 or more. Plus all their furnishings etc. in their house are very high-end too - I've seen the same paintings that they have in the kids room for thousands of dollars each. If they were struggling all the kids would be kitted out in cheap kmart clothes and wouldn't have such a nice house etc.
There's nothing wrong with them being well-off as the kids' youtube would earn them a lot, alongside Justin and Brooke working. But to then complain and act like they're not to an audience that knows that they are is not in good taste...
Most you tubers buy stuff for videos then return it.

They aren’t acting like they aren’t rich. Whether I had €100 or €1million splashing €50,000 is still daunting. They aren’t trying to act poor at all

They aren’t acting like they aren’t rich. Whether I had €100 or €1million splashing €50,000 is still daunting. They aren’t trying to act poor at all
It was $50k AUD so about £26k which would have been a charity donation so a tax right off.

Those kids are raking in the money for their parents from Adsense, Merch and ads on Insta. Why did they even need to beg their parents, when they are the ones earning the money? Just shows the whole set up that the kids do all the videos etc is all 💩.

Which is exactly why they should’ve said no. Brooke keeps saying “last chance, $100 more” from like 20k then suddenly they’re at $40k? Those kids need to learn what no means. For me the figure is irrelevant, it just shows they have no balls as parents to say no.

You can see that they wear the clothes they buy for challenges later on in vlogs and gaming videos. A lot of the things they buy for challenges could be returned but if you look a lot of the stuff makes an appearance sitting in their garage or somewhere in their house. When they showed an update on the renovations of their old house/apartment there were a lot of their larger props stored there too.

They are giving off the appearance that they're struggling complaining about the size of their house, and how many kids they have. $50,000 is 5% of $1million, but they clearly earn a lot more than that. It's not really comparable to having $100 as you said.

Oh wow am I glad to find this thread 😂
My kid had the Gordon Ramsey auction on, I was like wtf?!?! Where the tattle thread? Am I the only finding it grotesque?? Apparently not!

Re disco being a weird name, I will give you that, but are any of their names conventional? Genuinely wondering if sockie biggy sabre and nas (I think) are their real names? I love a weird name but I just assumed they’d been hiding their real names???....

My kid had the Gordon Ramsey auction on, I was like wtf?!?! Where the tattle thread? Am I the only finding it grotesque?? Apparently not!

Re disco being a weird name, I will give you that, but are any of their names conventional? Genuinely wondering if sockie biggy sabre and nas (I think) are their real names? I love a weird name but I just assumed they’d been hiding their real names???....
Sockie is Cerrus (not sure if it's spelt that way though)
Biggy is Coda

Sabre, Naz, Disco and Karma are their real names.. As far as we know.

Biggy and Sockie are nicknames for Coda and Cerrus but Sabre and Naz are their real names.
I think Naz drew the short straw with her name for me. Just sounds like what ‘the lads’ call their friend Nathan for short.

Edit. Oops cross post.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.