Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house they just looked at in the vlog is $3.5 million, which I’m sure will be mostly paid for from the kids earnings...

Reactions: 2
So the new baby will either be called 'Milky' 'Chips' or 'Baby' im really hoping these are all just nicknames for the vlog.

Milky has obvious connetations that will ridicule her as a teenager.

Chips is no name for anyone but especially not a girl.

And Baby is just like 'I couldnt think of a name' name 🤦‍♀️

My daughter used to watch them quite a lot. And we’d have to ask her to turn it off (we have YouTube on the tv) because they were just so loud. I have a friend who has the same illness as one of the girls, although she’s in her 50’s.
My daughter will watch their minecraft vlogs now and again.
I didn’t watch enough but I’m not keen on any family vloggers.

I've watched quite a few of this families videos as has my sister because we just find them so odd and different (not in a good way).
1. Sabre is nearly 15 and dresses the same as her 9 year old sister.
2. Do these kids have any friends? They post videos every other day it seems and never have friends in them, or at their birthdays.
3. You can tell they're so behind with their education. They don't know what basic items are in drawing games and can't read too well either.
4. Why is a almost 15 yr old girl sharing a room w/ 3 siblings including her almost 11 yr old brother (illegal) when they're millionaires?
5. The mum is a control freak. Punishing them w/ bananas? Not letting Sockie watch Harry Potter until ALL her siblings have read the books?
6. They have real emotional problems and I think it's the parents faults. Their mum made them cry on Christmas eve because they forgot to say thanks for dinner. Biggy was in tears when the mum had a miscarriage thinking it was his fault and the parents did a really poor job of reassuring him it wasn't. 14yr old Sabre also had a meltdown in a gaming video because she cheated.
7. Everyone in that shopping centre must hate them.

Reactions: 7
My kids used to watch them and I got so mad and upset at a few videos, the dad was forced to go on a diet by the kids, they called him fat and ugly and full on took the piss out of his teeth! And he did look hurt! He is not fat at all and if my kids ever said that to me I would be hurt too!

My kids used to watch them and I got so mad and upset at a few videos, the dad was forced to go on a diet by the kids, they called him fat and ugly and full on took the piss out of his teeth! And he did look hurt! He is not fat at all and if my kids ever said that to me I would be hurt too!
I saw that one. I couldn't understand how the children had no empathy or understanding over that when they were old enough to know that's wrong to say. To their own dad as well? Have a bit of respect. They also mention weight in multiple videos including laughing at their sister because she doesn't have abs. Not suitable for kids to hear that at all.

Reactions: 3
Im a little suprised they didnt get Naz a guinea pig for her birthday
It's all about views and videos. They won't get it for her birthday because they want to milk more videos about it and a separate one when she actually does.

I've watched quite a few of this families videos as has my sister because we just find them so odd and different (not in a good way).
1. Sabre is nearly 15 and dresses the same as her 9 year old sister.
2. Do these kids have any friends? They post videos every other day it seems and never have friends in them, or at their birthdays.
3. You can tell they're so behind with their education. They don't know what basic items are in drawing games and can't read too well either.
4. Why is a almost 15 yr old girl sharing a room w/ 3 siblings including her almost 11 yr old brother (illegal) when they're millionaires?
5. The mum is a control freak. Punishing them w/ bananas? Not letting Sockie watch Harry Potter until ALL her siblings have read the books?
6. They have real emotional problems and I think it's the parents faults. Their mum made them cry on Christmas eve because they forgot to say thanks for dinner. Biggy was in tears when the mum had a miscarriage thinking it was his fault and the parents did a really poor job of reassuring him it wasn't. 14yr old Sabre also had a meltdown in a gaming video because she cheated.
7. Everyone in that shopping centre must hate them.
I agree with all points but especially 4 and 6. When I first started watching them I was so shocked when I saw the ‘bedroom’ that they were all sharing the same room and it doesn’t even look like a room. It just looks like a hostel loads of beds everywhere. Find it weird the way a boy who’s nearly 11 would want to share with his 3 sisters when 2 of them are 12 and nearly 15, that’s illegal and just weird. Moving on to point 6 those kids definitely do have emotional problems they cry over the smallest things in challenge videos. Sockie cried in the cooking challenge because she got a rating of 8/10 and Buggy got 8.5/10 that’s starange. All the other kids are the same. Obviously can’t control their emotions properly.

FA0B26BC-B8D6-4751-8508-03300029B069.png

Biggy is Coda and Sockie is Cerrsa?...which I do wonder if Disco is his given name or what he will be referred to like Biggy and Sockie. I mean Biggy sees himself as Biggy nothing else and Sockie too. Even in comps they use these alternatives names.
Biggys name is biggy they legally changed it sockie is the only nickname

I will admit that Disco has kind of grown on me... still don’t like it but I think it sort of works.
Baby is ridiculous though. But it sounds like it’s not 100% so hopefully they have agreed/do agree on something different.

shame that they don’t like Ocean because that’s nice. Or echo. Not names I’d choose but they’re more ‘normal’ than any other option

My top 3 names were
1. Neon
2. Rave
3. Ripple
Same, but I still can't get my head around why you'd let your kids name your child. Imagine if Biggy won both times theyd have Sink and Fridgey as children!

• Haha
Same, but I still can't get my head around why you'd let your kids name your child. Imagine if Biggy won both times theyd have Sink and Fridgey as children!
If I let my son name my kid I'd have a John 🤣 alot more normal then sink 🤣 but still funny for a newborn x

Reactions: 1
THE BIRTH VIDEO - NORRIS NUTS BABY Number 6

so where is the birth in this birth video?

Reactions: 1
They’ve dragged out the birth video more than any other vlogger I’ve seen.

I came across sabre’s Instagram and she said her and Sockie edited the video. I know they’ve said before that Sockie edits but I’ve never known whether to believe it. They’re always edited too well. If they actually do edit then good on them for learning and doing that so well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.