Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just found these and they are quite bizarre but I can’t stop watching 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They’ve dragged out the birth video more than any other vlogger I’ve seen.

I came across sabre’s Instagram and she said her and Sockie edited the video. I know they’ve said before that Sockie edits but I’ve never known whether to believe it. They’re always edited too well. If they actually do edit then good on them for learning and doing that so well.
I found it very beautiful and they are an extremely loveable and real YouTube family.

They’ve dragged out the birth video more than any other vlogger I’ve seen.

I came across sabre’s Instagram and she said her and Sockie edited the video. I know they’ve said before that Sockie edits but I’ve never known whether to believe it. They’re always edited too well. If they actually do edit then good on them for learning and doing that so well.
And yes they do edit, in many of the challenges you can clearly see them doing it. E.g. best song writing challenge

I found it very beautiful and they are an extremely loveable and real YouTube family.

And yes they do edit, in many of the challenges you can clearly see them doing it. E.g. best song writing challenge
I don’t watch their videos often so I haven’t seen them. Fair play to the kids for doing that.

I can see the appeal in their videos, for kids. I just can’t deal with how dramatic they are over everything.

Disguted that everyone of them refered to the baby as 'it'. The mum tried to make a joke saying its because she didnt have a name but you would still say 'she' 'her' ect.

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch these? I used to for a while and then they named they're baby Disco and I had to switch off but a video of there's has just popped up while I was on YouTube and it said about baby number 6! I really hope they aren't going to have any more children!
Ik and I heard from my little sister who love these guys tho I can’t see why that they are thinking of naming the 6th one or something baby

Sabre is quite mean in the vlogs sometimes and when Biggy wanted to call the baby sink I almost lost it. Also when disco grows up and see the clog when the children are crying over the gender of him he’s going to be really upset.
Yeah my sister watches the Norris nuts and I looked over at our tv and I saw 3 kids having a tantrum over the gender of their sibling I mean if they really acted like that don’t put it on YouTube they did the same thing with their new sibling honestly

Last edited:
Thankfully they chose not to name the kid Baby. Instead they named her Charm. Not sure if I like it much, sounds like a name for an animal, not a human. Youtubers give the most ridiculous names in order to be unique.

Reactions: 3
Thankfully they chose not to name the kid Baby. Instead they named her Charm. Not sure if I like it much, sounds like a name for an animal, not a human. Youtubers give the most ridiculous names in order to be unique.
Charm is better than alot of the other options they had 🙈

Reactions: 6
Charm isn’t one I would go for but it’s A LOT nicer than the rest of the names that they were considering.

I sorta like it for them.

Reactions: 3
I think charm is nicer than any other option they had. And I liked the meaning behind it. But there's no way I'd use it.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think any name was going to be tackier than Family Fizz’s Karma. But Charm is leaps and bounds worse 😂 I think anyway.
Don’t get me wrong it’s better than Baby but not by much.

There seemed to be much more thought into it this time, last time they just let the kids think of whatever name but this time they actually thought it through and the parents had more say. I like Charm, I would never use it myself and on most children it would sound odd but I think it goes well with their family, they were going to choose a weird name no matter what but it still sounds like a proper name if that makes sense

Reactions: 5
Sabre has started taking growth hormones and she said it only gives her 3/5 cm extra height but online it says at least 7 inches. I would be very concerned if I was her parents she doesn’t start growing soon. She’s 15 in a week.

I don't personally watch this channel but my son does and says the kids get rewarded with a bite of candy etc.. Can anyone explain if this is true and if so why?

I don't personally watch this channel but my son does and says the kids get rewarded with a bite of candy etc.. Can anyone explain if this is true and if so why?
I dont get it. When they go shopping they always buy dougnuts and scoff them before they get home. It does seem treats are limited in their house.

Sabre has started taking growth hormones and she said it only gives her 3/5 cm extra height but online it says at least 7 inches. I would be very concerned if I was her parents she doesn’t start growing soon. She’s 15 in a week.
shes 15?!? I knew she was older than she looks but I thought she was 13ish. I know she can’t help looking younger but she doesn’t even act 13, let alone 15.

Disguted that everyone of them refered to the baby as 'it'. The mum tried to make a joke saying its because she didnt have a name but you would still say 'she' 'her' ect.
one time when I was a baby my dad handed me to my mom and said "here take it". Its just a natural way of saying something it doesn't mean anything.

They all had unique names before they were on youtube. It's just their personal preference of names. They suit the kids so what does it matter.

Reactions: 2
They all had unique names before they were on youtube. It's just their personal preference of names. They suit the kids so what does it matter.
I mean, it does make a difference. In 10-20 years when they’re getting a job, Disco won’t look so great on a resume. They’ll have trouble getting taken seriously.

Reactions: 8
My kids watch this show & I find it extremely annoying ,It's loud and silly from what I can hear, so today I decided to watch it,One episode the 8yo boy who looks like a girl is saying how gay marriage should be legal (how would an 8yo boy even know what a gay is), other episodes they're playing challenges to win a $1000, I just find them extremely annoying and feel the mother is the one who is doing all this, they come across as just spoilt brat little rich kids with no idea of the real world out there. that is sad to hear that the boy biggy was an unwanted child as his mother wanted a girl,perhaps that's why he looks girly maybe he feels he needs to look feminine or maybe its the work of the mother,i really wish my kids would stop watching this crap

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.