Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeeeeze they’re gonna regret making that vid in a couple of years 😬
Yeah not going to lie one of the most cringey things I’ve seen. Mainly on Sabres behalf considering shes 15. Fifteen years old... when I was 15 I was getting blackout drunk at my first house party:oops: Not saying thats ideal either but at least somewhat normal behaviour for that age lol. The tune of the song if you can even call it that was actually migraine inducing as well. Totally abhorrent

Reactions: 4
I’m watching their Healthy vs Unhealthy a Cooking challenge and genuinely shocked/frustrated at a few things.

1. Sockie and Biggy had to look up a YouTube tutorial to tie a balloon..
2. At around 23 and a half minutes in, Brooke picks up the chocolate bar Biggy and Sockie were using as part of their recipe which Biggy has eaten a row of and says ‘Who was this? That’s teeth marks’ in a scarily serious tone, I really think she has control issues surrounding the kids and eating, hence why they stuff their faces the second they’re away from her. ( They practically sprint to the donuts stand every time they’re in that mall buying ‘presents’ or whatever the video calls for and hoof whatever they can down before mum catches them).
3. Sabre is wearing a dress saying ‘Little Dippers Swim Club’. At 15. Would you ever (not blaming her though I also get a feeling Brooke is entirely in charge of what she buys for them but like seriously she’s matching her 9 year old sister, it’s unfair)

Reactions: 2
I’m watching their Healthy vs Unhealthy a Cooking challenge and genuinely shocked/frustrated at a few things.

1. Sockie and Biggy had to look up a YouTube tutorial to tie a balloon..
2. At around 23 and a half minutes in, Brooke picks up the chocolate bar Biggy and Sockie were using as part of their recipe which Biggy has eaten a row of and says ‘Who was this? That’s teeth marks’ in a scarily serious tone, I really think she has control issues surrounding the kids and eating, hence why they stuff their faces the second they’re away from her. ( They practically sprint to the donuts stand every time they’re in that mall buying ‘presents’ or whatever the video calls for and hoof whatever they can down before mum catches them).
3. Sabre is wearing a dress saying ‘Little Dippers Swim Club’. At 15. Would you ever (not blaming her though I also get a feeling Brooke is entirely in charge of what she buys for them but like seriously she’s matching her 9 year old sister, it’s unfair)
I do find it a bit concerning how much the kids stuff themselves as soon as their parents aren't around. I understand that they're kids and while they're out shopping they sneak some donuts or sweets/treats but sometimes they are sneaking burgers, sushi, or Asian food - enough count for a solid meal! They do seem to have very slight builds but that could be due to the amount of sports they do.
Sabre does dress very young for her age. It is nice compared to the majority of kids that dress too old, but wearing the same outfits as her 9 year old sister is a bit far. I think its the tutu dresses and white stockings as have been mentioned previously... A lot of the time Sockie dresses more maturely than Sabre.

Overall not a fan of their cooking challenges. Since the first one it seems as though Sockie is picked out to be the winner from the start so as not to hurt her feelings. I wonder if the other kids are really trying in them or not...

Many adults may be 5ft2 or above, but not 4ft7. I’m 5ft5 ( not very tall) for example, and was 4ft7 ( sabres height) at age 9.
Many adults are 5ft or shorter lol I’m 4ft11 and I’m 24😂
She might be 4ft7 forever or grow a bit more. Honestly shocked at how short she is though, I even asked my boyfriend earlier if he thinks any of them would be taller than me😂

I have a feeling the plot twist is that all kids are allowed into the lunch with GR. In the texts that Brooke showed from (i’m assuming) the organiser who asked if burgers and sweet potato fries would be okay, the message above said something like ‘I’m working on it Brooke!’ To which Brooke texted back thank you so just a guess but i reckon they’ll let them all in considering the wild amount of money they spent lol. I can barely watch the vlogs anymore due to the kids crying. It’s beyond off putting, and it just seems like Brooke panders to it as well rather than tells them they needa wise up lol.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling the plot twist is that all kids are allowed into the lunch with GR. In the texts that Brooke showed from (i’m assuming) the organiser who asked if burgers and sweet potato fries would be okay, the message above said something like ‘I’m working on it Brooke!’ To which Brooke texted back thank you so just a guess but i reckon they’ll let them all in considering the wild amount of money they spent lol. I can barely watch the vlogs anymore due to the kids crying. It’s beyond off putting, and it just seems like Brooke panders to it as well rather than tells them they needa wise up lol.
I’ve not watched the new one. But I can hardly watch because of how much they cry every time they can’t have what they want or if something doesn’t go their way.

I’d appreciate it if they were young. But they’re 9-15.Old enough to understand they can’t always get what they want and old enough to not cry over every.thing.
It makes it really hard to watch them. Everything is so dramatic. They act like they have it so hard.. 🙄

Has the youngest of the big kids Naz seems the most mature she certainly doesn't cry as much as biggy,
I have to say I think Biggy is a really good big Brother to Naz and Socky in general seems a good staight forward kid.
Sabre is a talented Athlete even with her growth disorder but seems determine to hold on to every last moment of childhood and that's fine for the moment but will be slightly odd if this continues the same the next few years.
Can't help but think the parents may restrict food off Camera to create excitement during challenges has they seem desperate to win a square of chocolate or a cearel bar.
their living arrangements remind me of a boarding school or orphanage very strange with no privacy at all.
Has for the meeting Gorden Ramsey business the money has gone to those affected by the brush fires so hey oh there you go!
They do have a unique vlogging style and brand, And show talent for sports as well as presenting and editing.

Reactions: 1
I’d have loved to have seen Gordon Ramsay’s face when he found out he’d basically be catering a children’s party.
I dread to think what the dinner was like. If Sockie was allowed one guest I think it should’ve been a parent. Sockie seems a little more calm compared to her siblings (or at least seems like she could be, when not around them) and having her Mum or dad there would’ve been better than another kid who would’ve just been hyper and annoying. Gordon seems really good with kids but they’re very full on when they’re together.

I dread to think what the dinner was like. If Sockie was allowed one guest I think it should’ve been a parent. Sockie seems a little more calm compared to her siblings (or at least seems like she could be, when not around them) and having her Mum or dad there would’ve been better than another kid who would’ve just been hyper and annoying. Gordon seems really good with kids but they’re very full on when they’re together.
Definitely. Let her have a day that’s just about her meeting him and getting to talk and take the rest off to do something else instead of having them all pile in, shout over each other and compete to see who can stuff in the most food.
I still think it was the most ridiculous thing to do but I’d be more understanding if it was solely about Sockie and not just drawn out for vlog content.

I really like these kids all except sabre she’s a spoilt brat and always makes everything about her ! I get she’s had health problems and she’s some super Olympic skateboarder but she’s always had preferential treatment and has not got a very nice nature ! Naz is definitely the nicest , she’s the younger of the 4 ( not counting the 2 babies ) and yet she’s more mature than sabre and biggie ! I’ve always liked sockie but went off her a little over the whole Gordon Ramsey thing and crying and wanting them to bid more and more money ! I expected her to say not to waste money on her so that was a shocker ! The money at least went to a good cause ( the Australian bush fires ) but though they mentioned it I didn’t feel any authenticity from any of them over that. The kids seem to work real hard editing videos etc and unlike the Inghams seem to have a lot of say over what goes on ! They must be multi millionaires by now so I wish they wouldn’t act like they are not mega rich ! Other than that I like them more than I dislike them ! They are no family fizz ( my fave ) but they are a 1,000 times better than the Inghams and no creepy backgrounds that we’ve heard of so as long as the kids are having fun fair play to them !

I really like these kids all except sabre she’s a spoilt brat and always makes everything about her ! I get she’s had health problems and she’s some super Olympic skateboarder but she’s always had preferential treatment and has not got a very nice nature ! Naz is definitely the nicest , she’s the younger of the 4 ( not counting the 2 babies ) and yet she’s more mature than sabre and biggie ! I’ve always liked sockie but went off her a little over the whole Gordon Ramsey thing and crying and wanting them to bid more and more money ! I expected her to say not to waste money on her so that was a shocker ! The money at least went to a good cause ( the Australian bush fires ) but though they mentioned it I didn’t feel any authenticity from any of them over that. The kids seem to work real hard editing videos etc and unlike the Inghams seem to have a lot of say over what goes on ! They must be multi millionaires by now so I wish they wouldn’t act like they are not mega rich ! Other than that I like them more than I dislike them ! They are no family fizz ( my fave ) but they are a 1,000 times better than the Inghams and no creepy backgrounds that we’ve heard of so as long as the kids are having fun fair play to them !
I think Biggie is the worst! He always stuffs food into his mouth and never shares- all 3 of the others aren’t so greedy and would always share. If anything, Sabre is the least with preferential treatment. Can’t think of a single challenge she’s won, and she just accepts it. Whereas, if biggie lost, because it’s Biggie he always gets his way and the others are forced to sacrifice for him. Family Fizzis much worse ( coming from someone who used to watch them since they began! So sad how materialistic and fake they’ve become. ) Sockie or Naz is the best, they are the quietest, more mature kids. I remember in previous challenges Sockie never wants to do the pranks because she didn’t want to upset her parents. Biggie always gets his way which really annoys me. All Biggie did was give Sockie support throughout the Gordon thing, whereas Sabre actually found out about the betting thing, and so it was her idea so she should go- can understand why she was sad, but she’s so modest she didn’t want to say anything. Naz also, because she sacrificed a lot e.g. her biggest goal, for Sockie, and Naz was the one who got Brooke to increaee the bets

It’s worrying to think about what these kids will be like as adults. They are so sheltered and isolated in their own weird bubble, they don’t seem to have any interactions with other kids their own ages, they all sleep in that one big room together, they’re apparently “homeschooled” but it doesn’t look like they follow a set schedule or do any schoolwork, they just film youtube videos and go to the mall to buy more junk for their challenges. They all act so young and immature for their ages, especially Biggy. Sabre is 3 years from being 18 and doesn’t even know how to cross the street on her own and is perfectly happy dressing like a 9 year-old. I hope her growth treatments work and she can start to feel more comfortable dressing older because it’s unfortunately only going to get harder as she gets older.

I also wonder about their nutrition since their diet is so restricted and looks inadequate, I cringe whenever they get so excited by doughnuts and little chocolates. Sockie honestly doesn’t look much taller than Sabre and Sabre wasn’t much older when they found out about her condition. Of course I’m not saying Sockie has the same condition and I know that some kids are on the smaller side and develop much later than others (I myself was one), that’s perfectly normal, but it’s odd how controlling Brooke is when it comes to food.

Reactions: 3
It’s worrying to think about what these kids will be like as adults. They are so sheltered and isolated in their own weird bubble, they don’t seem to have any interactions with other kids their own ages, they all sleep in that one big room together, they’re apparently “homeschooled” but it doesn’t look like they follow a set schedule or do any schoolwork, they just film youtube videos and go to the mall to buy more junk for their challenges. They all act so young and immature for their ages, especially Biggy. Sabre is 3 years from being 18 and doesn’t even know how to cross the street on her own and is perfectly happy dressing like a 9 year-old. I hope her growth treatments work and she can start to feel more comfortable dressing older because it’s unfortunately only going to get harder as she gets older.

I also wonder about their nutrition since their diet is so restricted and looks inadequate, I cringe whenever they get so excited by doughnuts and little chocolates. Sockie honestly doesn’t look much taller than Sabre and Sabre wasn’t much older when they found out about her condition. Of course I’m not saying Sockie has the same condition and I know that some kids are on the smaller side and develop much later than others (I myself was one), that’s perfectly normal, but it’s odd how controlling Brooke is when it comes to food.
I really worry for these kids too. I don't think they have any friends. They do dance class, surfing and school together, and seem to go to sleep at the same time too which is odd considering Naz is 9 and Sabre is 15. It makes me cringe seeing Sabre wearing the same clothes as Naz. Is she possibly autistic because I don't know a single 15yr old who is so mentally undeveloped.
About Sockies growth, I completely agree. Isn't Sabre 4 foot something? Which means 13 yr old Sockie is too. Both their parents are tall and Sockie should have had a growth spurt by now, especially w/ all the exercise they do so I wonder whether she does have the same problem as Sabre or if this restricted diet is having an impact.

I really worry for these kids too. I don't think they have any friends. They do dance class, surfing and school together, and seem to go to sleep at the same time too which is odd considering Naz is 9 and Sabre is 15. It makes me cringe seeing Sabre wearing the same clothes as Naz. Is she possibly autistic because I don't know a single 15yr old who is so mentally undeveloped.
About Sockies growth, I completely agree. Isn't Sabre 4 foot something? Which means 13 yr old Sockie is too. Both their parents are tall and Sockie should have had a growth spurt by now, especially w/ all the exercise they do so I wonder whether she does have the same problem as Sabre or if this restricted diet is having an impact.
I feel like they would have mentioned if she was autistic - I wonder if it is the fact that she seems to be with her younger siblings 24/7 and there isn't the exposure to people her age? Although I have to say I was shocked to see her handwriting in a few vlogs! Not what you'd expect from a 15 year old and not that different to Naz/Biggy's writing...
I never noticed about Sockie's growth before! She is only marginally taller than Sabre who hasn't grown since she was 9(?) but she is only just 13 so she could still have a growth spurt

Reactions: 1
I feel like they would have mentioned if she was autistic - I wonder if it is the fact that she seems to be with her younger siblings 24/7 and there isn't the exposure to people her age? Although I have to say I was shocked to see her handwriting in a few vlogs! Not what you'd expect from a 15 year old and not that different to Naz/Biggy's writing...
I never noticed about Sockie's growth before! She is only marginally taller than Sabre who hasn't grown since she was 9(?) but she is only just 13 so she could still have a growth spurt
Yeah they probably would have mentioned it tbf, even if it was just for a video *sigh*. I think Naz would do well in school. She is more mature than all her older siblings at times and in a recent party game video she was so over their screaming. I think she's really going to resent the isolation as she gets older. I don't like many things about this families set up but I still find myself watching a lot of their videos, it's/they are just something I have never seen or experienced before lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.