Norris Nuts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gordon was sweet with them.

I still think it should’ve been Sockie and just one sibling or parent. The whole point was so Sockie could meet her hero. Just don’t see why they all needed to be there for that..

Reactions: 9
Many adults may be 5ft2 or above, but not 4ft7. I’m 5ft5 ( not very tall) for example, and was 4ft7 ( sabres height) at age 9.
I have four friends who are shorter than 5ft and one is actually only 4ft 1. She is absolutely tiny, nothing wrong with her, just short genes. But it is definitely possible. And 5’5/6 is actually around average height for a woman. I’m 5’6 and my husbands family consider me tall. I’m a midwife and a lot of women that I see are around 5’5/6.

Has Gordon Ramsay gone all kiddie-friendly? I’ve not watched his programmes for years, but he used to be more famous for his bad language than for his cooking.

I did enjoy watching Sockie meet him though. I wish they’d filmed the whole thing

Reactions: 1
Has Gordon Ramsay gone all kiddie-friendly? I’ve not watched his programmes for years, but he used to be more famous for his bad language than for his cooking.

I did enjoy watching Sockie meet him though. I wish they’d filmed the whole thing
he did junior master chef, right?he’s great with kids from what I’ve seen -

Their diets do seem way too restrictive! They’re only allowed toast once a week on a Friday, what is that all about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their diets do seem way too restrictive! They’re only allowed toast once a week on a Friday, what is that all about 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that was very odd. Also only Biggy got the mcflurry. Surely youd of allowed all of them to get one

Reactions: 3
I thought that was very odd. Also only Biggy got the mcflurry. Surely youd of allowed all of them to get one
They are food restricted like Animals being trained, given tiny bits of Chocolate for rewards, poor Kids no wonder they seem greedy they are probably most of the times Starving.
Than they do these strange 'who can eat the most 'challenges must be so bad for there detective systems and not great for there blood pressure either.

I’m really concerned that the restriction of there food will lead to the kids having various eating disorders in the future, they’re kind of being inbuilt with the idea that anything that’s not allbran or veggies is fattening or unhealthy

alongside their bananas for breakfast punishment, I remember seeing a post on instagram where they were eating a small apple each for their breakfast? With the amount of exercise they do and as growing kids I would think that they would have more than that for breakfast??
Their diets are worrying... I hope that we are only being shown half of the story and that they're eating well off-camera

alongside their bananas for breakfast punishment, I remember seeing a post on instagram where they were eating a small apple each for their breakfast? With the amount of exercise they do and as growing kids I would think that they would have more than that for breakfast??
Their diets are worrying... I hope that we are only being shown half of the story and that they're eating well off-camera
It is extremely worrying. Sabre is 15, she should be able to monitor her own food! Maybe none of them are growing properly because they don't eat enough which I really hope not. I can just never quite believe how far behind these kids are in so many ways.

I’m really concerned that the restriction of there food will lead to the kids having various eating disorders in the future, they’re kind of being inbuilt with the idea that anything that’s not allbran or veggies is fattening or unhealthy
It doesn't help when their mum says things on the vlog like not feeling great because she's overweight. If she can say that on the vlogs where she preaches her own "moral code" more than enough, why would she feel talking about weight is acceptable? I know if I had children they would NOT be watching their channel.

In some ways these kids seem so advanced and mature, but in others they're way behind!! I could not believe Sockie cooking those burgers - smoking out the house, setting the fire alarm off, burning herself with the hot oil and not thinking to take them off the heat or stop to open a window or door?? I was surprised that her parents weren't more shocked as we've seen the kids be punished for much less!
At 13 (her age) most kids have done home economics/cooking in school and know how to react if their pan is too hot or if they're burning their food. Or they have had some sort of lessons in fire safety and would know to open doors/windows to let the smoke out and turn off the stove. The whole situation seemed very dangerous to me with the rest of the kids upstairs and the parents and babies out.
For a kid wanting to be a chef I would invest in some cooking lessons/classes for her rather than buying chefs outfits and cookbooks.... let her actually learn and practice the skill instead of just saying over and over how good of a cook she is and then secretly not liking anything that she's cooked?

Reactions: 6
In some ways these kids seem so advanced and mature, but in others they're way behind!! I could not believe Sockie cooking those burgers - smoking out the house, setting the fire alarm off, burning herself with the hot oil and not thinking to take them off the heat or stop to open a window or door?? I was surprised that her parents weren't more shocked as we've seen the kids be punished for much less!
At 13 (her age) most kids have done home economics/cooking in school and know how to react if their pan is too hot or if they're burning their food. Or they have had some sort of lessons in fire safety and would know to open doors/windows to let the smoke out and turn off the stove. The whole situation seemed very dangerous to me with the rest of the kids upstairs and the parents and babies out.
For a kid wanting to be a chef I would invest in some cooking lessons/classes for her rather than buying chefs outfits and cookbooks.... let her actually learn and practice the skill instead of just saying over and over how good of a cook she is and then secretly not liking anything that she's cooked?
I agree! I I'd rather they come clean with her and tell her how they actually feel about her cooking. Otherwise, Sockie will never improve.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone feel they are starting to favour Sabre? She wins everything it seems.

Is it just me that finds their diet worrying they hardly eat anything and do a lot of exercise. Brooke seems to control their food even though Sockie and Sabre should be able to go in the kitchen and get a snack and make meals at their age. Maybe that’s why all the kids are so thin and short because of Brooke’s strict diet. I remember a doctor saying their kids should be tall going of a chart and it’s strange that all of them are short. I know Sabre has a condition but Sockie is very small for 13, maybe she has the same condition as Sabre or maybe it’s because of a lack of nutrition.Sabre got diagnosed 2 years ago at Sockies age. Sabre was worried about her growth at Sockies age but Sockie still acts like a little kid. She was saying in the vlogs I don’t want to act like a teenager and she wanted to go in the kids area at the trampoline park and Sabre has to tell her she’s a teenager. I do think Sockie has got autism and maybe it’s undiagnosed. Autistic people seem to have an obsession over one thing and at the moment that’s cooking and autistic people are very set in their ways. She said she doesn’t want to to go over seas and nobody is going to change her mind even though her family spent 50 thousand dollars to make her wish come true. She also said she only likes familiarity and doesn’t like change which is another trait of autism.

• Heart
Is it just me that finds their diet worrying they hardly eat anything and do a lot of exercise. Brooke seems to control their food even though Sockie and Sabre should be able to go in the kitchen and get a snack and make meals at their age. Maybe that’s why all the kids are so thin and short because of Brooke’s strict diet. I remember a doctor saying their kids should be tall going of a chart and it’s strange that all of them are short. I know Sabre has a condition but Sockie is very small for 13, maybe she has the same condition as Sabre or maybe it’s because of a lack of nutrition.Sabre got diagnosed 2 years ago at Sockies age. Sabre was worried about her growth at Sockies age but Sockie still acts like a little kid. She was saying in the vlogs I don’t want to act like a teenager and she wanted to go in the kids area at the trampoline park and Sabre has to tell her she’s a teenager. I do think Sockie has got autism and maybe it’s undiagnosed. Autistic people seem to have an obsession over one thing and at the moment that’s cooking and autistic people are very set in their ways. She said she doesn’t want to to go over seas and nobody is going to change her mind even though her family spent 50 thousand dollars to make her wish come true. She also said she only likes familiarity and doesn’t like change which is another trait of autism.
I've thought this about Sockie sometimes too. She used to do what the other kids referred to as her "happy hands" where she would shake her hands vigorously and the others explained that she does that when she's happy. In some videos you can see that she still does them sometimes. She had a few other quirks in their earlier videos too. Not sure if undiagnosed or just something that she doesn't want to share.
Otherwise she does act very young for her age. As mentioned in previous posts Sabre does too - it could be down to them all sharing a room and the girls all sharing clothes/being of similar size? Even though they all have their individual spaces and wardrobes it's still two teenagers sharing with an 8/9(?) year old. It could also be that they haven't been exposed to many other teenagers except for what they see online? We all know online depictions are not reality, so they just may not know how others their age behave/act ? EVERYTHING they do they do together, which means that they're having to do things that are appropriate for Biggy and Naz who are much younger...

I do think Sockie has got autism and maybe it’s undiagnosed. Autistic people seem to have an obsession over one thing and at the moment that’s cooking and autistic people are very set in their ways. She said she doesn’t want to to go over seas and nobody is going to change her mind even though her family spent 50 thousand dollars to make her wish come true. She also said she only likes familiarity and doesn’t like change which is another trait of autism.
Not to mention how self absorbed Sockie is. I notice this the most in the gaming videos

Last edited:
Not to mention how self absorbed Sockie is. I notice this the most in the gaming videos
When it was just her editing the vlogs I couldn't help but notice that she gave herself a LOT more screen time than her siblings. In the gaming videos I think it's because she was the one who originally wanted a gaming channel, while the other kids didn't play video games as much - I can see the same thing happening if she gets her cooking channel!
Interesting to note: in a past vlog Brooke said that the gaming channel was Sockie's responsibility (to plan/organise the videos) and that Biggy was responsible for 'NorrisNutsDoStuff' - compare how much Sockie is focused on/shows off in the gaming videos and how much Biggy is focused on in the DoStuff challenges?

Reactions: 2
As mentioned in previous posts Sabre does too - it could be down to them all sharing a room and the girls all sharing clothes/being of similar size? Even though they all have their individual spaces and wardrobes it's still two teenagers sharing with an 8/9(?) year old. It could also be that they haven't been exposed to many other teenagers except for what they see online? We all know online depictions are not reality, so they just may not know how others their age behave/act ? EVERYTHING they do they do together, which means that they're having to do things that are appropriate for Biggy and Naz who are much younger...
Sabre should have stopped sharing a room with Biggy when she was about 12 at the very latest. The fact that she does now and still WANTS to as does Sockie is really odd. Are there not laws about this in Australia? Brooke seems to be the only one saying she thinks they need their own space now (bit overdue). I've noticed Sabre hasn't been wearing her tutu dresses recently thank god, although she did wear quite a childish white one in the last video. Sockie said in one of the videos that she isn't allowed to watch the Harry Potter films until ALL siblings had read all the books. These kids aren't clones, let them do things alone and at different stages.
Also am I the only one who saw when Brooke forget her new babies middle name?! What was that about!

Reactions: 2
The shared room thing might make sense if they were poor and had no choice to share rooms but they’re clearly very well off from youtube and it’s obvious the room was designed specifically so they could all be together and they seem perfectly happy with the arrangement. If I was sharing a room with my 9 and 11-year old siblings at 15, I’d be all about having my own space. Pure speculation, but it is possible Brooke could have an ulterior motive and be trying to stunt their growth, restricting their diet, keeping them homeschooled and away from much contact with other kids so they stay young looking and acting for as long as possible. There’s a lot about this family we don’t see on camera.

And imo, any parent who allows their kids to pick their baby names and calls their child “Disco” clearly does not care all that much about names

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.