Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in their new video they got stopped by the police again because their car wasn't registered. it was either their other car, which means that they have two cars that they're not allowed to drive or they drive the car after being stopped by the police the first time.

Reactions: 3
in their new video they got stopped by the police again because their car wasn't registered. it was either their other car, which means that they have two cars that they're not allowed to drive or they drive the car after being stopped by the police the first time.
luckily they’re rich and can throw around $700 for a fine whenever they please

• Wow
Honestly, I think that the whole 'Naz is too mature for her age' situation is by the fans her age thinking that if they aren't allowed or able to act 'mature' then Naz can't too. I think when Brooke or the other Norris Nuts address it in the videos, they're just playing along with the 'drama' (like how they did with the Biggy x Txunamy thing) for clicks and views or maybe even just joking around.

I think Naz is a normal 11-year-old and does act her age. I have an 11-year-old sister who does these things too and we have no problem with it.

Honestly, I think that the whole 'Naz is too mature for her age' situation is by the fans her age thinking that if they aren't allowed or able to act 'mature' then Naz can't too. I think when Brooke or the other Norris Nuts address it in the videos, they're just playing along with the 'drama' (like how they did with the Biggy x Txunamy thing) for clicks and views or maybe even just joking around.

I think Naz is a normal 11-year-old and does act her age. I have an 11-year-old sister who does these things too and we have no problem with it.
my cousin just turned 12 and acts like naz does. maybe even worse! i see no problem with it whatsoever🤷‍♀️
i reckon brooke is trying to hold onto the baby content to gain more views from little children, therefore not accepting that naz is growing up and has the most mature mindset out of the whole lot.
also, nobody has been talking about disco and charm!!! i’ll talk about it below

so disco and charm. disco has had little to no improvement on his speech and listening. the only words we hear are “money for holiday” “bad guy sheep game” “cake” and the basic manners “hi, bye, thank you”. however charm seems to have the same vocab as him which is normal for her age. they really should think about putting disco into a playgroup or something, he could be fit so much!! i mean as disco being almost 4 he should know way more than his 2 year old sister..

Reactions: 7
so disco and charm. disco has had little to no improvement on his speech and listening. the only words we hear are “money for holiday” “bad guy sheep game” “cake” and the basic manners “hi, bye, thank you”. however charm seems to have the same vocab as him which is normal for her age. they really should think about putting disco into a playgroup or something, he could be fit so much!! i mean as disco being almost 4 he should know way more than his 2 year old sister..
Yeah! I don't think Disco is socialized properly and needs to have some kind of playgroup or even start attending pre-k. Maybe it's cause he was born around quarantine or that Brooke just isn't getting him proper social skills.

(Sorry for posting this twice, I had problems with the quoting lol)

Yeah! I don't think Disco is socialized properly and needs to have some kind of playgroup or even start attending pre-k. Maybe it's cause he was born around quarantine or that Brooke just isn't getting him proper social skills.

(Sorry for posting this twice, I had problems with the quoting lol)
it isnt becaus of the quaratine.
brooke is planning on isolating charm and disco,just like she socially isolated their older siblings.
pre-k might be good for him,but he may need professional help as well.
although he doesnt interact with kids his age he does get a lot of attention from his siblings and parents
and his speech should have more advanced.

In the most recent video about moving houses they showed how their wardrobes are set up when they aren’t filming. They are more closed off to create 4 ‘rooms’ within the large bedroom they share.
Wonder if they read here and suddenly felt the need to show the arrangement as people have been commenting on the kids not having their own rooms.

Reactions: 5
I think all the kids, or at least some of them had issues with speech when they were younger because I remember in one of the first videos on the channel (which I think is deleted now because I can't find it) when they did skits, Sabre reacted to mean comments and said that she had to speak in front of a mirror for 20 minutes each night in regards to her speech. Plus around a year ago on the clips channel they posted a video of clips they'd found from when they were around disco's age and I found them quite hard to understand in those.

Reactions: 6
sockie has been growing-she is now taller than sabre.
she is also finally showing first signs of puberty.

Reactions: 2
sockie has been growing-she is now taller than sabre.
she is also finally showing first signs of puberty.
yeah, i’m happy for sockie considering how worried she was. seems like biggy has no care in the world that he’s 4,10 at 13! i mean cmon

yeah, i’m happy for sockie considering how worried she was. seems like biggy has no care in the world that he’s 4,10 at 13! i mean cmon
Because they’re not around other kids. If he went to a traditional school he would likely care if he was the smallest of all the boys in his year.

I think that Brooke will manipulate the family into choosing the house that. she wants because that’s what she always does and it’s said she pushes ppl until she gets her own way

Reactions: 4
I think that Brooke will manipulate the family into choosing the house that. she wants because that’s what she always does and it’s said she pushes ppl until she gets her own way
Although you might be right, I don't think we can make a good judgement of the houses based on what they posted.
They asked which house they should chose, and I'm sure that that is just to get more comments which is probably good for the YouTube algorithm or something. And of course everyone is commenting the house the children wanted.
Personally, I researched it a bit more and what I noticed is that that house (just like there current home) has almost no outside space. A backyard I mean. So I don't think that that's a good pick. (Currently they have more backyard as they connected with the grandma house and they even have a second house just down the road).
The last house, we didn't get to see much. It has a large yard but the house itself... They didn't show much.
It's a shame they think the house the father liked is "to dangerous" as that's a massive house with some nice outdoor area's.

To be honest, I think it's a shame they let the other house they bought go to waste.

Although you might be right, I don't think we can make a good judgement of the houses based on what they posted.
They asked which house they should chose, and I'm sure that that is just to get more comments which is probably good for the YouTube algorithm or something. And of course everyone is commenting the house the children wanted.
Personally, I researched it a bit more and what I noticed is that that house (just like there current home) has almost no outside space. A backyard I mean. So I don't think that that's a good pick. (Currently they have more backyard as they connected with the grandma house and they even have a second house just down the road).
The last house, we didn't get to see much. It has a large yard but the house itself... They didn't show much.
It's a shame they think the house the father liked is "to dangerous" as that's a massive house with some nice outdoor area's.

To be honest, I think it's a shame they let the other house they bought go to waste.
I agree with it being ‘too dangerous’. Get some baby gates or teach your children about safety on the stairs.

why isnt sabre driving on her own yet?
she started her training a year and 4-5 months ago.
did she fail a test?
is her overprotective mother preventing her from driving?
are there other reasons?

I really think Sabre shouldn’t include body conscious comments in her videos. In the melbourne video she commented that there was somebody really skinny at the buffet and it made her feel self conscious. Then in the most recent video she swaps a dress over because she implies it makes her lower stomach look large.

They Have such a young audience and if “legends don’t judge”she Shouldn’t be judging herself. Imagine how legends who are in larger bodies might feel when they see Sabre comment things like this.

Reactions: 10
Sabre is skinny and athletic and is turning out to be a very pretty girl.

But I'm really not surprised she has issues with her body. Brooke's put it in their heads that they need to look a certain way from a young age, that they can't eat many things because they'll turn out fat and allowed them to believe their dad might die because he was maybe few pounds overweight. It's not surprising Sabre is conscious of her body as well because of the toxic social media culture makes girls feel like they have to live up to high beauty standards and look conventionally thin, instead of just being healthy.

Unfortunately she is at a vulnerable time in her life, a time many teen girls develop body dysmorphia and EDs. She's been told all the wrong things. She just needs support.

Reactions: 13

But I'm really not surprised she has issues with her body. Brooke's put it in their heads that they need to look a certain way from a young age, that they can't eat many things because they'll turn out fat and allowed them to believe their dad might die because he was maybe few pounds overweight. It's not surprising Sabre is conscious of her body as well because of the toxic social media culture makes girls feel like they have to live up to high beauty standards and look conventionally thin, instead of just being healthy.

Unfortunately she is at a vulnerable time in her life, a time many teen girls develop body dysmorphia and EDs. She's been told all the wrong things. She just needs support.
oh I absolutely agree, it’s just a shame that she might put those insecurities on other girls given their large young audience. It surprises me that they include it in videos but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised given that Brooke often gives the ok before they upload videos to youtube…

I agree 100%. Brooke contributed to a huge portion of Sabre's insecurities. not very much with words, but in general their upbringing. you dont hold back kids from exploring their interests during their formative years and suddenly right before they hit legal adult age go like, okay NOW you are allowed.
This girl who adored fashion wasn't allowed clothes that kids her age wore. within appropriate limits, she could have tried and tested so many styles other than the really (and im sorry) ugly clothes in their range and outside their range that sabre wore during her early teens and until a few months ago. girls her age start trying makeup in early teens. it doesnt need to be a full face. by her age most kids are now amazing at doing their own makeup. sabre couldnt wear croptops with barely an inch of midriff showing yet naz could right from age 10.

this maybe me reaching but naz and sockies straight hair always seem nicely done but sabre's beautiful curls always looked like the least effort was put in for her grooming growing up until sabre started doing her own hair. with beautiful hair like hers, she has an endless amount of styles she could technically try now. poor girl grew up with a body checking self conscious mother who project her own insecurities on her own daughters. Back when they did a video crying that Justin might die because he was so "fat"......holy heck he REALLY REALLY WASNT. just an average dad bod with a little pooch. Justin still ran the swim school and was still instructor getting workout everyday doing his job..

the younger girls seem more adjusted than Sabre. The eldest girl took the brunt of Brooke's craziness and is a the test subject kid

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.