Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on reddit someone said their mother works for a company that supplies Norris Nuts fashion, and that Brooke cancelled an order of 1300 "checkered wear" because the squares weren't perfect. They said Brooke gave her mother lots of stress and impossible due dates.
That's bad but I'm not surprised she would take advantage of a supplier, also I'm sure the markup on their 'fashion' is insane.

Reactions: 7
the last 2 vlogs shows how capricious brooke is and how much she she controls justin.
she came to sydney for the the previous vlog and after delaying their move to queensland for a year for some unknown reason/s she suddenly decides she wants to move to sydney.
justin immediately
agrees of course and they immediately begin to look for a house.
suddenly a six room house isnt too expensive for brooke although the prices in sydney are higher.
in the previous vlog she bragged-like she often does-that it is easy for her to convince justin to do things he didnt want to do(like having 6 kids,getting a dog and etc) and that she will easily convince him to move to sydney.
brooke really likes,enjoys and is proud of having so much power over justin.
and she cant stop talking about it although is must be very embarrassing for him.
will they really move this time?
with brooke you can never know,but the kids are older now- especially sabre- and they really need a bigger house with more rooms.
so i think there is a better chance they will move this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
the last 2 vlogs shows how capricious brooke is and how much she she controls justin.
If you put everything together regarding Brooke, it certainly seems that she suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She's incredibly domineering towards the whole family and wants the adoration of the subscribers regardless of how she acts. She has 0 redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 3
If you put everything together regarding Brooke, it certainly seems that she suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. She's incredibly domineering towards the whole family and wants the adoration of the subscribers regardless of how she acts. She has 0 redeeming qualities.
Seems like the kids have also inherited this disorder, giving the mistakes there making eg . biggy cheating, sabre acting spoilt , sockie doing the same, could it be the reason ?

Reactions: 1
Although I agree with most things on here, I don't think we can diagnose Brooke and the kids with disorders, just by seeing videos of them.
I don't think it's fair to diagnose someone with a disorder just by some of their personality traits, especially the kids.
I do agree on what was said about Brooke, but that doesn't mean that she has a personality disorder.

Reactions: 12
i think this is a little extreme.
she isnt a monster.she does have some redeeming qualities.
but she is very narcssistic and has a strong need to totally control her husband and her children.
i think she needs help and and that she is totally unaware of this.

Reactions: 6
Seems like the kids have also inherited this disorder, giving the mistakes there making eg . biggy cheating, sabre acting spoilt , sockie doing the same, could it be the reason ?
I agree with what others have said, it is not appropriate to diagnose the children with a personality disorder. Many of the childrens challenges are because they spend so much time together and not around other children. For example when Biggy used to cry when he got out in a game.

At the end of the day the kids are just that kids. It is the adults in their life that have failed them.

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure whether she has narcissistic personality disorder or not, but I think we can all agree the woman has major narcissistic tendencies. The channel may have originally been the kids' idea but she runs it now. She exploits her kids for her own gain

Reactions: 7
I do not believe it’s appropriate to diagnose people with personality disorders suppposing you have no psychiatric/psychological qualifications
Aswell as the fact we have no idea of there actual lives off camera apart from what they show and tell
Just because someone does show narcissistic traits does not mean they automatically have narcissistic personality disorder

I do not believe it’s appropriate to diagnose people with personality disorders suppposing you have no psychiatric/psychological qualifications
I said in my post that it seems as if she suffers with the condition. That is not a diagnosis, it is an opinion. I'm well aware I am not qualified to diagnose. It is also not fair to chastise someone for stating an opinion. of behavior we have seen over and over. I am concerned for the kids wellbeing, that is why I brought this topic up.

Reactions: 2
I said in my post that it seems as if she suffers with the condition. That is not a diagnosis, it is an opinion. I'm well aware I am not qualified to diagnose. It is also not fair to chastise someone for stating an opinion. of behavior we have seen over and over. I am concerned for the kids wellbeing, that is why I brought this topic up.
You Have seemed to only highlight the only part which you can try and challenge and to be honest I feel quite personally attacked seeming as many others have also challenged you on your really quite major and and quite offensive so called "Opinion". I do not believe you have any idea of the severity of the disorder except from what you read off google. I have also said That showing narcissistic feelings doesn't automatically mean someone has Narcisstic personality disorder. Saying that you believe someone is rather narcissistic is fine but to go and say that they have a condition makes you look rather rude.
I do not support Brooke and her ways of parenting but I also believe its rather out of the blue to diagnose someone with a condition

The kids except Sockie gets more materialistic by the day it seems. They seem to like anything no matter how ugly, as long as it has a hefty price tag or is designer. And they aren’t even subtle about it to atleast pretend to be grounded for the internet.
Also, charm and disco thinks everything they do is about a holiday or holiday as a reward. Cant help but wonder how much the little ones get told they’ll get a holiday if they act up for camera. Cant believe they actually don’t edit it out.

Reactions: 5
I wish they would stop doing so many of those 'Who can eat the most' videos. I just saw that they’d posted a new one. I was hoping that they would stop making them after all of the other awful food challenges I’ve seen them do.
I am disgusted by the way the parents let the kids eat way more junk food than they should until they feel ill, all for some internet clicks! This kind of challenge is not good for the their health at all, both mentally and physically! I'm sad to say that I honestly would not be surprised if one of them ended up with an eating disorder, especially with the way we've seen the parents being too strict about the kids' diets. However, these junk food binging videos really do go to show how much the parents really don't care about what their children eat, as they are willing to let them overeat junk like cakes and burgers to the point of feeling sick as long as it keeps the views coming into the channel.

The food ones, really, REALLY bother me. The oldest four are at such vulnerable and impressionable ages and everything seems to be about joking about not eating, getting rewarded with food, only being able to eat a banana, if you do this you can have this! You can’t eat chocolate but I’m allowed to eat as much of it as I can. It’s gross and it’s dangerous for young children to be watching that kind of stuff, let alone their own growing children participating in the “challenges”

Reactions: 8
brooke said naz and sockie may have to share a room in their new house.
that is very unfair to naz and sockie -especially sockie.
sockie will be 16 next year. if sabre stays at home for a few more years-highly likely- sockie wont get a room of her own until she is 18 and perhaps 19-20 years old.
unless she moves out before sabre which doesnt seem likely.
and we know there is more than enough money to buy a 6 room house.
it is more expensive in sydney,but brooke is responsible for not moving to queensland and for suddenly
deciding to move to sydney.
naz and sockie shouldnt be "punished" for this.
and again-they can easily afford a 6 room house -even in sydney.

if you do this you can have this! You can’t eat chocolate but I’m allowed to eat as much of it as I can.
I don't know if anyone has said this already but why are the children only aloud to eat as much junk food as they can/want for a video? Like they can't eat choclate as a regular snack but only for a video, this is going to really damage the children in the future

I don't know if anyone has said this already but why are the children only aloud to eat as much junk food as they can/want for a video? Like they can't eat choclate as a regular snack but only for a video, this is going to really damage the children in the future
They've been making these videos for years now. Years. People have expressed concern in the comments, saying it's unhealthy and a terrible example for other kids. They ignore it, probably because they know this type of video rakes in the views and doesn't require a lot of prep, other than driving to the shops and buying sweets to take home to stuff their mouth.

Sorry wtf their car wasn’t registered or insured because Justin ‘must’ve forgot’ because it ‘went to the swim school’ and then they ‘sold the swim school’. I swear they sold that so long ago? How long have they been driving uninsured ?? V odd

Reactions: 9
i just watched the latest norris nuts do stuff video
and Naz mentioned she does swimming lessons!
im so happy to hear that she is getting the opportunity to meet new people and make friends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.