Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Norris kids are all immature for their ages, and because of the vlogging

The Norris kids are all immature for their ages, and because of the vlogging they really don't have healthy concepts of personal/ private information or personal boundaries. There is also weird emotional control going on with Brooke (at the level of being abuse at times), so I'd argue that Sockie really isn't making an informed decision about sharing that information. Most teenage girls might share with their close friends that they had got their period - they wouldn't be sharing it with the whole school or the wider community - the 'legends' are not their close friends or even friends at all - there is no understanding that they may be people who would make them unsafe, or even be total creeps who would harm them.
yes exactly this! They have no understanding of social norms etc. Most of the time their parents exploit their secrets for views (eg. Biggy initially having a crush on txunamy) and other times completed brush over things (eg. Demi Situation).

The most recent video was filmed in August 8th and 9th which is pretty recent. I'm not sure what the filming dates were of the video in which Brooke states that Sydney is too pricy and it's back to looking at the Gold Coast. I find it unlikely that it was filmed after August 9th. This most likely confirms that Brooke is just flip flopping around leading everyone on.

Something that really bothered me from the most recent video was the fact that Justin forgot to book the flights. How does he forget to do that? He has next to no responsibilities in his day. I would love to know what he actually does with his time.
Not defending Justin but it seems like he takes care of Disco and Charm 95% of the time. As a parent myself it’s really easy for the entire day to pass and not much get done. Justin was also an Olympic swimmer so perhaps academics and organisation skills were not important 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
can someone please tell me what vlog + time stamp where sockie says she got her period? this means a lot, as getting your period basically means womenhood AKA the needs for privacy! she needs her own room ASAP, well atleast a room with herself and sabre. shes now a women, and really shouldnt be sharing a room with her little brother and sister.

Reactions: 3
can someone please tell me what vlog + time stamp where sockie says she got her period? this means a lot, as getting your period basically means womenhood AKA the needs for privacy! she needs her own room ASAP, well atleast a room with herself and sabre. shes now a women, and really shouldnt be sharing a room with her little brother and sister.
The video titled "We delivered ourselves to our biggest fan" at the 23:20 mark.

Reactions: 2
The vlog is the mailing naz to Gemma one, the most recent. I think you make a good point, that sockie should have her own room since she got her period, and I agree that the only person it would not be weird to share room with is sabre, but sabre is almost and adult and she still hasn't had her own room and you could see in the latest vlog how upset she was about having to share with sockie, and you could really tell she wanted her own room, like any child would want. I think the house they buy should have more bedrooms so each child has their own room, apart from maybe charm and disco.

honestly, they should just get a bigger house, everyone needs their own room- sabre is almost an adult and she's going through puberty and she deserves her own room too you could see how much she wanted it in the video, sockie has got her period, and before I would've though she could share with naz until sabre moves out, but she also needs her own room now since she's also going through puberty, biggy is a boy who is soon going to go through puberty so he should get his own room since sharing with a sister or younger brother wouldn't be appropriate, naz I dont think she should get her own room since she's still quite young and could always get her older siblings room when they move out but since sabre, sockie and big need their own room and charm and disco are sharing she won't have any room, so she has to share with someone but idk who. charm and disco can share a room since they're practically babies, but I think the babies should temporarily sleep in the parents closet and they should put a curtain so it blocks the babies off a bit, and naz should get her own room then whenl sabre moves out, then the babies can take sabres room, and when sockie moves out disco can take her room. Another suggestion would be that they buy sabre a small house, flat or apartment which is close to their house so she can live there by herself or maybe with sockie, so each kid can have their own room back at the big house, but that would be a bit expensive and sabre might not be ready to live away from her parents since she still has a young mental age since she recently hit puberty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I totally agree with the above comments on the girls need for privacy, although the kids seem very close and open with each other, I am sure all women would agree with me that sometimes accidents happen with periods, leaking, waking up and realising you have come on, I would have thought for a teenage girl to be in a room of siblings let alone a brother whilst going through these issues, would be very embarrassing.
I also agree that the kids seem quite immature, but also in other areas incredibly mature, the way Sabre jumped in and resolved all the flight issues was great, however, I notice that their mature behaviour benefits the parents (baby sitting, chores, editing ect) and then immature behaviour also benefits the parents (codependency, not going out, not having friends or relationships, great content) they are little money making machines, perfectly shaped for their parents financial gain it would seem.

Reactions: 9
I definitely think each of the older kids should get their own room! I think everyone is underestimating just how much money they are getting from all of the channels plus the merch, definitely enough to buy a big enough house. This money is coming at the expense of the kids and their privacy, the least they can do is give them their own bedroom to have some sort of privacy within their crazy household.

Reactions: 7
Sabre even said she doesn’t want to share a room, said she loves Sockie but she wants her own room and space

Reactions: 6
I just came across Georgia productions TikTok and looked at the comments and saw this one below which I thought was interesting as I remember the NN posting videos with her and talking about her lots a while ago. And then I saw this video of one of her TikTok’s on YouTube. It seems to close to the NN to not be aimed at them😂 and even if it’s not about the NN, it’s speaking negative about family vlogging channels which is what NN are, so I can’t imagine they’d be happy about it!

wouldn’t be surprised if Brooke and Justin saw this and cut ties loI. Think Georgia hit the nail on the head tbh.

The new Norris nuts do stuff video of sabre going shopping, she says “I’m trying to lose a lil bit of weight so I can wear more low rise stuff”. They should not be allowing these comments to be posted, it’s so unhealthy for young girls bigger than Sabre to see her make these comments and then think that they are overweight. Sabre looks such a healthy weight, she’s toned and healthy. They need to do something to help her confidence, let her talk to someone, or if they won’t do that then they need to take her negative and self-deprecating comments out of the videos.

Attachments

Last edited:
The Jemma video makes me so uncomfortable in a million and one ways. Where do I even begin.
Is jemma a minor too? There are so so SO many things wrong with it. But exposing the girl and her name and identity AND neighborhood and front door…. i-
I’m trying so hard process what the quack quack i just watched…..ohmy..

I just came across Georgia productions TikTok and looked at the comments and saw this one below which I thought was interesting as I remember the NN posting videos with her and talking about her lots a while ago. And then I saw this video of one of her TikTok’s on YouTube. It seems to close to the NN to not be aimed at them😂 and even if it’s not about the NN, it’s speaking negative about family vlogging channels which is what NN are, so I can’t imagine they’d be happy about it!

wouldn’t be surprised if Brooke and Justin saw this and cut ties loI. Think Georgia hit the nail on the head tbh.

The new Norris nuts do stuff video of sabre going shopping, she says “I’m trying to lose a lil bit of weight so I can wear more low rise stuff”. They should not be allowing these comments to be posted, it’s so unhealthy for young girls bigger than Sabre to see her make these comments and then think that they are overweight. Sabre looks such a healthy weight, she’s toned and healthy. They need to do something to help her confidence, let her talk to someone, or if they won’t do that then they need to take her negative and self-deprecating comments out of the videos.
i also think they should let /encourage sabre to talk with a professional about this.
before something unhealthy happens.
but i dont think she should be censored.
vlogging about real life in an honest way is much more interesting and much more rewarding and useful for the viewers than stupid challenges
i want to encounter the real sabre on her vlogs. i want the truth.
but maybe there should be some sort of follow up to such remarks. for example-brooke could talk with sabre about this or with the fans. this already happens in a way-
sabre always gets a lot of coments about such remarks and all of them disagree with her and tell her she beautiful/ perfect already and doesnt have to change. the fans read this as well.

I’m really sad for Sabre feeling like she needs to lose weight. She looks so healthy and fit. I can imagine that it would be really tough developing a womanly body quite fast after always being very small for her age.

I also think that its a shame this comment was included in the video. They know that they have a very young fan base who truly look up to everything they do and say - so they (and Naz!!) will be influenced by these comments. Brooke and Justin would have seen this video so they will know Sabre feels this way. I hope they have talked to her and told her that she is perfect the way she is. If she is struggling with body dysmorphia she should be encouraged to seek professional help, as these thoughts can easily escalate into an eating disorder.

Did you guys notice in the recent gaming video naz AND sockie spelt liar wrong in among us. I'd assume a 14 year old would know how to spell a simple word like that, same with naz.

I was looking at sabres Wikipedia after seeing a tiktok about sky brown at the x games, and having seen all of sabres skating and surfing achievements listed it just seems like such a shame that she gave it up for a YouTube channel which will one day die. I still don’t really understand why she couldn’t do both since a lot of their content used to be centred round her surfing and skating. I also can only imagine how gutting it must’ve been for Justin to train up sabre as an Olympian himself and see her potential and to then allow her to throw it all away. I would understand if she didn’t enjoy it anymore but I don’t think that was the case.

Reactions: 6
I was looking at sabres Wikipedia after seeing a tiktok about sky brown at the x games, and having seen all of sabres skating and surfing achievements listed it just seems like such a shame that she gave it up for a YouTube channel which will one day die. I still don’t really understand why she couldn’t do both since a lot of their content used to be centred round her surfing and skating. I also can only imagine how gutting it must’ve been for Justin to train up sabre as an Olympian himself and see her potential and to then allow her to throw it all away. I would understand if she didn’t enjoy it anymore but I don’t think that was the case.

Does Sabre even need a Wikipedia page? It does seem a little stupid though since it is so short? Wikipedia seems to say that it is unsourced or the sourced information is unreliable.

Why did they suddenly focus so much on how "little money" they have? Like "low budget thumbnail" and how they don't have money for an editor?

Why did they suddenly focus so much on how "little money" they have? Like "low budget thumbnail" and how they don't have money for an editor?
They fritter it away - eg on dogs and shipping them over (which only has a 33.3% success rate but that’s another point…) and ridiculous designer garbage that nobody really needs.

Came here from the Ingham thread and MY GOD this family is a hotbed of mental abuse, exploitation and a truly horrific “Mother” who is a giant NARC!!!
My child watches these bunch and we sit and discuss how awful the whole situation is!!
Also Brooke’s mouth does my bleeping head in! 🤣 petty but I just wish she’d duck off addressing the “legends” 😡

Reactions: 5
Seems like Naz isn't far behind Biggy in height these days. She is starting to look older than him too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.