Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would really like to talk about Sabre's mental health. She is 18 years old in January and seems to be doing not so well. To be 100% honest its small little comments that she makes which worry me. She is constantly pointing out ever single tiny little "flaw" on her body and it makes me so upset. From a young age Sabre has always associated having big boobs means you're all grown up or you are a "proper teenager". She is always pointing out things such as the pimples on her face or the acne on her back, her little tummy pouch or the fact that she is not as skinny as a girl she has seen, her "small boobs" or the fact that a girl is way curvy-er than her. Its so unhealthy and I can bet you that its brooke who put all these little beauty standards on her. She needs help. Serious help. And its not even funny anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
in regards to disco starting school, based on his age and being in NSW he would start January 2024 if he were to be held back (which is very likely when considering the way he acts and such). But many kids here at his age will start preschool as it allows the children to interact with others their age and be familiar with being away from their parents for a period of time. These years are also CRITICAL for development and that is something that Disco and Charm would miss out on.

Reactions: 4
Disco should be in kindy next year and start school the year after.
i Wonder if they will home school him and Charm?

Reactions: 1
I bet they will be ‘homeschooled’, which is barely anything at this rate anyways. At least the older kids were in a normal school for a while before they switched to homeschool, and have basic skills.

Reactions: 3
sabre is too concerned with her looks,and she has very low self esteem with regard to her looks.
she is always talking about not being pretty enough-even ugly,other girls being more pretty than her and about the various things she doesnt like about herself.
she has now undergone her first cosmetic enhacement although it was risky and she was aware of it.
i hope that now she wont feel she should undergo more cosmetic enhancements and perhaps plastic surgeries.
i hope she will find better ways to enhance her self confidence and improve her self esteem.

sabre is too concerned with her looks,and she has very low self esteem with regard to her looks.
she is always talking about not being pretty enough-even ugly,other girls being more pretty than her and about the various things she doesnt like about herself.
she has now undergone her first cosmetic enhacement although it was risky and she was aware of it.
i hope that now she wont feel she should undergo more cosmetic enhancements and perhaps plastic surgeries.
i hope she will find better ways to enhance her self confidence and improve her self esteem.
I don’t think cosmetic enhancement is the right word for what she had done. It was just an eyelash lift. It last two months and then she’ll have to get it done again. Lots of girls who are 18+ get them.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think cosmetic enhancement is the right word for what she had done. It was just an eyelash lift. It last two months and then she’ll have to get it done again. Lots of girls who are 18+ get them.
it is considered as a kind of cosmetic enhancement.
but i agree that is not a very radical/serious kind of cosmetic enhancement.
the really important question is if sabre will feel the need to undergo more serious treatments because of her low self esteem with regard to her looks.

Last edited:
Oh wow in the newest vlog Sockie says she has her period! That’s quite big news, I’m glad she doesn’t have to go through what sabre did as sockie would not have coped with the needles. she must just be a late bloomer like Brooke was.

Reactions: 4
Oh wow in the newest vlog Sockie says she has her period! That’s quite big news, I’m glad she doesn’t have to go through what sabre did as sockie would not have coped with the needles. she must just be a late bloomer like Brooke was.
I can’t imagine being a teenager and the world knowing I have my period. I would have been so embarrassed as a teenager.

Reactions: 5
The latest vlog, shows what their disgusting parents have done to them. Filming when they are not allowed to in a hospital WTF, hiding the camera to film, saying "this would be good content for the legends" "film this film that", Sabre fainting (not her fault) then screaming the place down, Justin not really giving a tit, Sockie completely traumatised by the whole experience. They are maladjusted and Brooke has made them this way. Brooke as a mother should ask the children's doctor to prescribe a mild sedative prior to them having blood tests because it is always a complete tit show. Sabre really needs to break free, she is broken she should be worried about her own life now, not filming hospital content to please her mother. Their fear of needles is common, however that tit show was not normal.
Wait Which video is this??

I can’t imagine being a teenager and the world knowing I have my period. I would have been so embarrassed as a teenager.
Tbf same, like if my mum had told everyone on her facebook page I got my period then 11 year old me would’ve been absolutely mortified lol.

But at the same time they share sooo much and everyone knows about sockies delays so it’s probs less embarassing for her to have everyone now know she’s started her period than to still have people thinking she’s not started it yet at almost 16 years old.

Reactions: 2
Me too, but on the other hand Sockie said it herself so she must be okay with it and also periods are completely normal and they have a lot of young girls who start their period soon, so if they talk about it in a video, the younger legends learn that it's a normal thing to talk about.

Reactions: 8
very happy for sockie.
sockie had her second period!
their doctor was right. sockie doesnt need hormone treatment.
sockie is growing and going through puberty like a normal teenage girl-she is just a late bloomer.
this is very good news for biggy and naz as well.

Me too, but on the other hand Sockie said it herself so she must be okay with it and also periods are completely normal and they have a lot of young girls who start their period soon, so if they talk about it in a video, the younger legends learn that it's a normal thing to talk about.
The Norris kids are all immature for their ages, and because of the vlogging
The Norris kids are all immature for their ages, and because of the vlogging they really don't have healthy concepts of personal/ private information or personal boundaries. There is also weird emotional control going on with Brooke (at the level of being abuse at times), so I'd argue that Sockie really isn't making an informed decision about sharing that information. Most teenage girls might share with their close friends that they had got their period - they wouldn't be sharing it with the whole school or the wider community - the 'legends' are not their close friends or even friends at all - there is no understanding that they may be people who would make them unsafe, or even be total creeps who would harm them.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s a bad thing that Demi is going to be rehomed. I don’t think rehoming an animal should be seen as a bad thing the majority of the time - if it’s not working then imo it’s better for the animal (as well as the people) that the dog is rehomed to somewhere it’ll have its best life. I think some people just put up with an animal and therefore not allow it to have the best life/mistreating the animal as they fear the opinions of others for rehoming.
I could see it being the breeding that made the company take her back, although why don’t they not just neuter them before rehoming if that’s the case. Or if that’s not the case and there was another reason on the NN side then I generally don’t see an issue with them rehoming her as it’s best for Demi. It’s just weird they’d spend so much on her and then give her up.

I don’t think it’s a bad thing that Demi is going to be rehomed. I don’t think rehoming an animal should be seen as a bad thing the majority of the time - if it’s not working then imo it’s better for the animal (as well as the people) that the dog is rehomed to somewhere it’ll have its best life. I think some people just put up with an animal and therefore not allow it to have the best life/mistreating the animal as they fear the opinions of others for rehoming.
I could see it being the breeding that made the company take her back, although why don’t they not just neuter them before rehoming if that’s the case. Or if that’s not the case and there was another reason on the NN side then I generally don’t see an issue with them rehoming her as it’s best for Demi. It’s just weird they’d spend so much on her and then give her up.
I definitely get the feeling it wasn't their choice and they would have kept her and bred her, they're far from rational thinkers and they've proven they don't care about giving animals the best life. But it's absolutely a good thing she was rehomed, either way.

The Norris kids are all immature for their ages, and because of the vlogging they really don't have healthy concepts of personal/ private information or personal boundaries. There is also weird emotional control going on with Brooke (at the level of being abuse at times), so I'd argue that Sockie really isn't making an informed decision about sharing that information. Most teenage girls might share with their close friends that they had got their period - they wouldn't be sharing it with the whole school or the wider community - the 'legends' are not their close friends or even friends at all - there is no understanding that they may be people who would make them unsafe, or even be total creeps who would harm them.
Brooke and Justin are so stupid! Someone tries to break into their house and sets their car on fire, they keep filming as usual. You have to wonder at what point will they finally stop filming, they have no lives, no friends. Not much of a future with their lack of education and skills (other than editing/filming videos)

Reactions: 6
in the latest vlog they mentioned putting an offer in for the sydney house. very interested to see how many vlogs they can milk out of that one.

Reactions: 2
in the latest vlog they mentioned putting an offer in for the sydney house. very interested to see how many vlogs they can milk out of that one.
The most recent video was filmed in August 8th and 9th which is pretty recent. I'm not sure what the filming dates were of the video in which Brooke states that Sydney is too pricy and it's back to looking at the Gold Coast. I find it unlikely that it was filmed after August 9th. This most likely confirms that Brooke is just flip flopping around leading everyone on.

Something that really bothered me from the most recent video was the fact that Justin forgot to book the flights. How does he forget to do that? He has next to no responsibilities in his day. I would love to know what he actually does with his time.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.