Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen this mentioned before but I feel that Biggy is too protective of his sisters and it's getting a bit weird. He uses the word "sketchy" a lot and its quite annoying. I feel that Sabre is old enough to wear whatever she wants and going through Naz's photos was way too far.
yes yes and yes but change protective to possessive and you’re right on the money. And its the parents who allowed him to do that. A minor that young shouldn’t be policing what his almost adult sister is wearing.

demi may have been returned to the trainers.
but she wasnt taken away(!) by the training company. she was given back because they couldnt keep her.
demi was not mistreated.she was well treated and well taken care of. she got a lot of attention (especially from sockie who trained her every day) and she had a good life.
the trainers were probably very pleased with the way demi fitted in.
than after a few weeks something happened.
probably there was a bad interaction/interactions between demi and winky and they decided they couldnt keep the two dogs together.
so they gave up demi and returned her to the training company.
thats a lot of maybe’s and probably’s when none of this can be verified. Sockie was never shown “training” the already trained dog. Actually none of them were. And if Demi attacked or as much as showed any aggression towards the smaller dog or the little kids, he would not be placed in the care of a family with a baby on the way. The companies are very very strict on that. How much attention can you give to a dog requiring that level of care and attention in a family where maybe less than half the people are actually passionate about keeping a dog at all, let alone such a big dog.

Reactions: 6
yes yes and yes but change protective to possessive and you’re right on the money. And its the parents who allowed him to do that. A minor that young shouldn’t be policing what his almost adult sister is wearing.

thats a lot of maybe’s and probably’s when none of this can be verified. Sockie was never shown “training” the already trained dog. Actually none of them were. And if Demi attacked or as much as showed any aggression towards the smaller dog or the little kids, he would not be placed in the care of a family with a baby on the way. The companies are very very strict on that. How much attention can you give to a dog requiring that level of care and attention in a family where maybe less than half the people are actually passionate about keeping a dog at all, let alone such a big dog.
we will probably never know the full truth and you make some valid points and you may be right.
i would like make 2 points-
(1) sockie was shown training demi in the yard and she told us she did it every morning.
(in the NN do stuff vlog "you didnt expect to see this in her cupboard").
there is also a short clip on youtube which
shows demi opening the the fridge and bringing sockie a bottle with cold water.sockie taught her this trick and taught it to winky as well.
2) much more important- for several vlogs on several channels until demi was given away the 2 dogs were never seen together.they were both shown ,but always seperately.
there has to be a reason for this and the most probable explanation is that there was some kind of bad interaction between the 2 dogs and they couldnt be kept together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
we will probably never know the full truth and you make some valid points and you may be right.
i would like make 2 points-
(1) sockie was shown training demi in the yard and she told us she did it every morning.
(in the NN do stuff vlog "you didnt expect to see this in her cupboard").
there is also a short clip on youtube which
shows demi opening the the fridge and bringing sockie a bottle with cold water.sockie taught her this trick and taught it to winky as well.
2) much more important- for several vlogs on several channels until demi was given away the 2 dogs were never seen together.they were both shown ,but always seperately.
there has to be a reason for this and the most probable explanation is that there was some kind of bad interaction between the 2 dogs and they couldnt be kept together.
They weren’t shown together because Demi was in heat!

You need to give it a rest sticking up for Brooke!

Protection Dogs took that dog back, given that there has been absolutely no explanation from the NN who within 2 months of having her flown from the other side of the world have “re-homed” a $100K dog that they wanted to breed and already made merch from who was apparently purchasing for protection.

If Demi and Winky didn’t get on why did they not get rid of Winky, they replaced bubba quick enough after they killed her not before putting out a vlog to make money off the poor puppy when she was already dead!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i dont think i am sticking it up for brooke! i think she is an awful parent who exploits her children and who is doing them a lot of harm!
i dont think they had to seperate demi and winky when demi was in heat because winky has been sterilized.
also-it seems that demi and winky were seperated after a very frightening and very distracting call brooke received when the family was looking at a house in sydney.
i dont think demi was taken away by the trainers because she was mistreated.she seems to be treated well. i dont think she was taken away because they wanted to breed her- breeding is not considered as mistreatment.
the family spent a huge amount of money on demi and needed her for security.they thought she could
bring in a lot views to their channel and help them sell a lot of merchandise. sockie who has been having serious emotional problems was becoming attached to her. they would need a very good reason to give her up.
but if the dogs couldnt be kept together they would have no choice.
they kept winky for obvious reasons.
but the fact that they didnt give any explanation is strange-so maybe there is another reason for giving up demi.we may never know.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe the idea of demi having puppies was even discussed. But wondering if protection dogs had a problem with this and decided to take the dog back? I don’t know how much power they would have to do that once they’ve sold the dog but maybe in these cases a contract was signed allowing them to do so. Guess we’ll just have to wait for the explanation video, which I’m sure they’ll do as they have really angered a lot of fans this time so I don’t see how they can avoid an explanation

They weren’t shown together because Demi was in heat!

You need to give it a rest sticking up for Brooke!

Protection Dogs took that dog back, given that there has been absolutely no explanation from the NN who within 2 months of having her flown from the other side of the world have “re-homed” a $100K dog that they wanted to breed and already made merch from who was apparently purchasing for protection.

If Demi and Winky didn’t get on why did they not get rid of Winky, they replaced bubba quick enough after they killed her not before putting out a vlog to make money off the poor puppy when she was already dead!!
If the male dog has been neutered he can be around a female dog in heat.
Sockie has a very strong connection with Winky and he is the established family dog who they already have a strong bond with - they wouldn’t give him away over Demi no matter how much she cost.
Demi was staying with the NN grandma, Winky and presumably Pheobe when they got the phone call that something bad happened. Demi must have attacked one of the dogs or been extremely aggressive towards a human (maybe mistaking them for a threat) for Brooke to go into shock the way she did.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Demi attacked anyone because a family with children wouldn't adopt a dog who was violent. I feel like Phoebe or winky tried to playfully fight with Demi and Demi might of reacted badly to it and actually tried to hurt winky or Phoebe and maybe even hurt flizzy. Tbh I'm still not sure about Demi being violent because a pregnant woman would not buy a dog who could possibly hurt her or a child it doesn't add up. But coming back to the possibility of having her just for views is also a bad assumption because even if it was for views and money I don't think even a lot of views could cover the cost of Demi, just doesn't add up. There is an explanation to all the assumptions about Demi so maybe there was a whole other reason to why Demi left but its quite hard figuring out what that is since theres not many things a dog could've possibly done to get sent away.

How did these irresponsible parents really think this would turn out? A german Shepard is an incredible amount of work. Who did they expect to take care of the dog? They have the kids spending massive amounts of time producing content. The parents sit in their office policing accounts and spending money recklessly. I can't imagine they would have put the effort in. They would have probably hired full time help just for the dog. I'm so happy they don't have the dog anymore.

Can’t believe the idea of demi having puppies was even discussed. But wondering if protection dogs had a problem with this and decided to take the dog back? I don’t know how much power they would have to do that once they’ve sold the dog but maybe in these cases a contract was signed allowing them to do so. Guess we’ll just have to wait for the explanation video, which I’m sure they’ll do as they have really angered a lot of fans this time so I don’t see how they can avoid an explanation
I think this is exactly what happened. It must have been equally embarrassing for the trainers - all that time and effort to train the dog and make the arrangements and this spoiled youtube family who already killed one dog and couldn't even keep a goldfish alive previously throws their money for a protection dog, immediately gets her and sees her as this thing to be commoditised and made to pop out puppies. I doubt they'll give a full explanation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When a dog is in season they can become more hormonal, they can quite often demand more space and they show this through the only way they know how, body language, that can be a growl, snarling, even a warning nip, and if not listened to can be an all out fight, perhaps the NN shouldn’t have left Demi, a new dog, in need of more adjustments, with perhaps Fliz and the two other dogs that she was likely not 100% adjusted to, all together, you can imagine an extremely loyal German Shepard would be anxious enough the family was gone, then bring in the heat cycle, then perhaps one of the dogs pushed her or tried to be dominant with her, and it’s a perfect storm for a bite or a snap. I am only speculating of course, but that’s all we can do until perhaps the grand “the truth behind Demi” vlog

I think this is exactly what happened. It must have been equally embarrassing for the trainers - all that time and effort to train the dog and make the arrangements and this spoiled youtube family who already killed one dog and couldn't even keep a goldfish alive previously throws their money for a protection dog, immediately gets her and sees her as this thing to be commoditised and made to pop out puppies. I doubt they'll give a full explanation.
i think the trainers felt this way. just like we did.
but i doubt they had the legal power to remove demi from the family because of this.breeding is not
considered mistreatment. also-i dont think the parents had already decided to breed demi,they were still thinking about it.
How did these irresponsible parents really think this would turn out? A german Shepard is an incredible amount of work. Who did they expect to take care of the dog? They have the kids spending massive amounts of time producing content. The parents sit in their office policing accounts and spending money recklessly. I can't imagine they would have put the effort in. They would have probably hired full time help just for the dog. I'm so happy they don't have the dog anymore.
they should have thought about it ,but they never think anything through.they are pretty stupid.but they didnt have to give up demi because of this.
they could have hired part time help for demi-it would cost them less -far less-than the security gaurds that have replaced demi.
also-they should have thought about spending so much on demi when they already have a dog at home. it was risky-they couldnt be sure the dogs would get along.
if they didnt think about it the the training company certainly pointed it out for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i think the trainers felt this way. just like we did.
but i doubt they had the legal power to remove demi from the family because of this.breeding is not
considered mistreatment. also-i dont think the parents had already decided to breed demi,they were still thinking about it.
not mistreatment but definitely irresponsible treatment of a dog. And misuse of a weapon, which is really what demi is. I don’t know much about these situations but I’m sure a contract would have been put in place. It shouldn’t even be a thought about it in my opinion. And also Brooke is so impulsive knowing her she would have likely gone through with it if they still had demi.

Reactions: 4
not mistreatment but definitely irresponsible treatment of a dog. And misuse of a weapon, which is really what demi is. I don’t know much about these situations but I’m sure a contract would have been put in place. It shouldn’t even be a thought about it in my opinion. And also Brooke is so impulsive knowing her she would have likely gone through with it if they still had demi.
I agree with this. Tbh the speculation of what happened to Demi is gonna get boring soon because no one will ever know what truly happened unless NN or the protection dogs company tell us, and both are very unlikely.

No one is saying the dog has been mistreated as in abused, but in terms of Demi’s high energy breed needing a lot of stimulation/exercise (especially considering the purpose for which she has been trained) there is no way the NN family could maintain her needs. They literally killed a puppy and would get rid of the Guinea pigs with a very quick decision (e.g. Naz’s rash when Brooke was like oh no do we need to get rid of the Guinea pigs/Demi).

Whether the dog company asked for Demi back, or asked for Demi to be given to another family, or whether the NN gave her up (which seems weird given the hype leading up to her arrival and the amount they spent on her)… the point is that this family once again made a stupid decision, went on and on about it for months in videos to get views and then quickly abandoned the decision after a couple videos. Its a never ending cycle.

I also agree with another poster above about how the kids seem down and drained. Sabre suffers so much with self consciousness and her overly dramatic mother does not help the situation. This girl has not lived a ‘real’ life, has only just become a grown teenager due to her medical conditions which must be very tough for her, and has only recently got a phone. All of this at once with access to social media where she sees unattainable body/beauty expectations constantly and has little support due to her eccentric diet obsessed mother, is only going to go downhill unless they make some changes and let this poor girl live a more normal life. Starting by giving her her own bloody bedroom.

Reactions: 8
Is it weird to anyone else that disco is still in a high-chair? Or is it still normal for his age?

Is it weird to anyone else that disco is still in a high-chair? Or is it still normal for his age?
As he is four, He would be starting primary school in the Uk in September so absolutely be out of that high chair? Do the parents not care? He doesn't seem to be potty trained as evidenced when he pull his trousers down and started seeing at that dog competition or carnival

At the start of the NNdoStuff video titled “I stole… from my mum” when sockie is talking, the captions say “waldrobe”. These kids should know how to spell simple words like ‘wardrobe’- especially sockie and Sabre! The captions they put on their videos have at least one incorrect spelling every video.

Obviously I understand people can be dyslexic and struggle with spelling but this is clearly down to lack of education because all the kids are the same way.

and yes I agree, disco acts way younger than he is, I honestly think charm acts more mature than him sometimes. He could really do with some intervention and some schooling but we all know that won’t happen.

Reactions: 1
As he is four, He would be starting primary school in the Uk in September so absolutely be out of that high chair? Do the parents not care? He doesn't seem to be potty trained as evidenced when he pull his trousers down and started seeing at that dog competition or carnival
I feel like they treat disco as if he is a complete baby and it has potentially affected his development. Especially when you compare him to Chloe from dad v girls for example who seems much older when they are actually the same age.

These kids should know how to spell simple words like ‘wardrobe’- especially sockie and Sabre! The captions they put on their videos have at least one incorrect spelling every video.

Obviously I understand people can be dyslexic and struggle with spelling but this is clearly down to lack of education because all the kids are the same way.
I thought the same for quite some time now, but I also noticed the misspelling might be intentional on the part of the video editor. I.e. If one of them is editing and their sibling pronounces a word wrong, they spell it that way just to tease them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.