Norris Nuts #5 Guinea pigs for views, puppy dying from abuse, what else will they do?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sockie and naz have recently done several tiktoks and stories together. they dance together.
until now this was the kind of thing naz did with sabre. sockie did not like to dance because she felt she was bad at it-this seems to have changed.
have sockie and naz become closer? maybe.
they are still not paired together in challenges.
if you watch their various channels it seems that sockie is the closest with biggy.
some of sockie and naz tiktoks/ stories appear only on their NN shop instagram.

Reactions: 2
Their dhar mann style videos really don't suit them. I don't know why they've decided that taking on his style of content is a good idea. Their morals at the end are badly put together and seem rushed.

Reactions: 7

Sockies shorts look wayyy too big for her in this video, theyre like sagging. You’d think with all the money they have that they’d get her some clothes that fit.
in this clip it is very clear that sockie-who is 4 months from 15- is very skinny and underdeveloped for her age.
it is obvious that she hasnt begun puberty.
i hope she begins the growth hormone treatment soon.

Reactions: 5
Their dhar mann style videos really don't suit them. I don't know why they've decided that taking on his style of content is a good idea. Their morals at the end are badly put together and seem rushed.
It does seem rushed since they have to make other content and the morals are hard to understand because the video is all over the place, they probably took his style because it might get them more views, but the videos are boring and cringe.

in this clip it is very clear that sockie-who is 4 months from 15- is very skinny and underdeveloped for her age.
it is obvious that she hasnt begun puberty.
i hope she begins the growth hormone treatment soon.
Sockie is too skinny, no wonder it looks like her clothes are way too big on her. Her legs are two sticks! Is she really turning 15 in February? Time really flies. Surely she must know by now if she has to take growth hormones.

Reactions: 5

Sockies shorts look wayyy too big for her in this video, theyre like sagging. You’d think with all the money they have that they’d get her some clothes that fit.
Honestly, I wouldn’t care too much about the shorts being too big. I have to wear shorts like those in the summer because my mom says they need to be below my finger tips, also she’s developing at her own rate, I know I am underdeveloped for my age, but that’s just the same thing that happened to my mom. Her mom said she was a late developer as well. There are also plenty of hints that she is still growing:

In the pictures she looks very grown up

I know in other threads of this nature, people have tried to figure out if Sockie shows any traces of autism. They actually acknowledge thi in one of their videos:

this is their opposite aesthetic video, if you don’t want to watch the whole thing, it is at the end

Attachments

Reactions: 4
also she’s developing at her own rate, I know I am underdeveloped for my age, but that’s just the same thing that happened to my mom. Her mom said she was a late developer as well. There are also plenty of hints that she is still growing:

In the pictures she looks very grown up
Oh for sure, I have noticed in recent videos and pics that her face looks more mature and she looks taller. She does still seem to be underdeveloped but I agree this is likely due to her genetics and Brooke being a late bloomer.

I do think it may be possible Sockie won’t need the growth hormones like Sabre as she is growing herself. However, for the age of 14 she is still pretty small considering Brooke and Justin are both tall.

Does it make anyone else cringe that they actually pretend their sneaking out the house challenges are real. As if they didn’t tell flizzy before that the kids were going to ‘sneak’ into her house at night. Imagine poor flizzy probs still nervous sleeping in a new house being woken up to the sound of people on her property. There’s no way they didn’t tell her in advance and there’s no way Brooke didn’t know 😂

also has it ever been addressed as to why they call her flizzy and not grandma/granny/nan etc?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does it make anyone else cringe that they actually pretend their sneaking out the house challenges are real. As if they didn’t tell flizzy before that the kids were going to ‘sneak’ into her house at night. Imagine poor flizzy probs still nervous sleeping in a new house being woken up to the sound of people on her property. There’s no way they didn’t tell her in advance and there’s no way Brooke didn’t know 😂

also has it ever been addressed as to why they call her flizzy and not grandma/granny/nan etc?
It's so clear that was fake, as if they wouldn't tell flizzy, plus Brooke was moving around and smiling at cameras, I bet if it wasn't planned she would have stopped them as soon as she caught them, not just let them carry on. I'm pretty sure they said a while back that the reason they call her flizzy is because her name is Liz so the NN called her flizzy when they were younger and it stuck, I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 7
Oh for sure, I have noticed in recent videos and pics that her face looks more mature and she looks taller. She does still seem to be underdeveloped but I agree this is likely due to her genetics and Brooke being a late bloomer.

I do think it may be possible Sockie won’t need the growth hormones like Sabre as she is growing herself. However, for the age of 14 she is still pretty small considering Brooke and Justin are both tall.

sockie has grown taller and is much more taller than sabre at this age (but is still small).but she is very underdeveloped and shows no sign of begining puberty.
she may be a very late bloomer ,but it is more likly she will need to undergo growth hormone treatment(or some other hormone treatment) to deal with her problems.
there is a test to decide this and sockie has been postponing it for a long time .she will do it now because she has recieved a medical deadline from her docter.
the challenge is fake of course.in real life sockie would never agree -she is too loyal to her mother and too frightened of her.
i think this is true of her sisters as well. i am not sure about biggy-but it probably true with regard to him as well.
most important-sabre didnt participate a second time in a vlog on their main channel!

No, I just thought it was interesting that they pointed that out
Interesting, but not uncommon, as they've pointed out her "Happy Arms" numerous times in the past. It would be more interesting if they just came out with it, but that's up to Sockie if she doesn't want to keep her medical info private. She's only hinted on camera to Biggy that she has something "sort of" like Tourettes, and he appeared to genuinely unaware of or understand. I believe that this info is just between Sockie and her parents and maybe Sabre.

anyone else think justin has lost a lot of weight. a very concerning amount of weight. suddenly he is VERY thin. all the NN bullying and harassment of his weight must have led him to do something. i hope he is okay

So I havent watched the Norris nuts since they killed that dog. I also havent been here for many months. But I have youtube on in the background and because I used to be subscribed, the algorithm played a Norris nuts video just before. And I came here to say exactly this. He looks like an aids patient. Like even his nose looks huge on his face because he’s so emaciated. So I came to see if he’s terminally ill…

The dhar Mann style videos they've started making on the do stuff channel doesn't really suit them. I reckon they could be able to make skits that aren't too bad if they chose their own kind of style.

You could make a game out of their videos these days. Points if:
• Justin is seen walking around a park with disco and charm
• Justin or one of the others hints at a big secret or surprise coming up so keep watching
• Biggy shouts stay shrimpy out of a car window
• Someone says that they are so so grateful that the legends have subscribed because they never ever ask people to subscribe
• There's a twist
• There's a mystery box
• Biggy hides to scare Sabre
• Someone hides in a cupboard to tell a secret and ends up being interrupted
• Brooke starts a timer before she's explained the challenge
• The girls doing something "sketchy" is brought up
• Someone having a crush is mentioned
• Brooke and Justin ask the legends for parenting advice
Mate that’s not a game, that’s binge drinking 😂😂😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting, but not uncommon, as they've pointed out her "Happy Arms" numerous times in the past. It would be more interesting if they just came out with it, but that's up to Sockie if she doesn't want to keep her medical info private. She's only hinted on camera to Biggy that she has something "sort of" like Tourettes, and he appeared to genuinely unaware of or understand. I believe that this info is just between Sockie and her parents and maybe Sabre.
it was biggy that said she has something like tourettes and she sort of agreed.i think it it obvious that they both are talking about the'" happy hands"
tic.
they were not talking about being on the spectrum. you can have tourettes without being on the spectrum.
i doubt sockie is on the spectrum.
but if she is-i believe all the older siblings know about it because they are a very open family.

Reactions: 3
I'm a bit tired of the Sockie autism debate. I don't think we'll ever know for certain until she says it or someone in the family does. The family is fairly accepting so it does not seem like she's going to have a difficult time if she's on the spectrum and is high functioning.

I'm more interested in Sabre right now. Is she finally growing out of being a performing monkey? Is she realising she's growing up and that there is more important things to do? Sabre has become more independent over the last year and she's probably going to become even more independent once she turns 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a bit tired of the Sockie autism debate. I don't think we'll ever know for certain until she says it or someone in the family does. The family is fairly accepting so it does not seem like she's going to have a difficult time if she's on the spectrum and is high functioning.

I'm more interested in Sabre right now. Is she finally growing out of being a performing monkey? Is she realising she's growing up and that there is more important things to do? Sabre has become more independent over the last year and she's probably going to become even more independent once she turns 17.
maybe she is.
she hasnt participated in two vlogs of their main channel recently(she" slept " during the last challenge). she hasnt participated in several vlogs on their other channels.
in the first vlog she missed on the main channel brooke didnt want to tell us why. to me it seems like there was some kind fight/argument.
maybe sabre finally stood up to her .
i hope she wants more time for friends and dating .its about time.
maybe she just wants more time for herself. to do things she likes like design,reading and etc.working for the family is like a full time job and maybe sabre just has had enough!
i really hope she will now be more independent ,live a more normal teen age life(friends,datingand boyfriends) and spend more and more
of her time on things she is interested in.
we will have to wait and see. brooke cant continue to completely control her for much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Non serious Conspiracy theory: in the who can take the best underwater photo disco is supposed to be in bed but they edited that he said make money holiday.
What if he has heard the norris nuts say they need to make money so they can go on holiday abroad 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.