Norris Nuts #3 Struggling to stay relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who say why they call him(justin) by his first name , is he a stepdad? but they looks similar facially, the answer is in a video the kids said that brooke and justin werent living the together for some years after they married,he left his family for swimming i saw on news article ,so maybe this is the reason for all of this.

Yeah, I agree. Sockie has an overbite that is so slight that it's barely noticeable. It gives her more character. Next thing you know, Brooke will be insisting on a nose job for Sabre because she inherited her dad's nose.
thats likely gonna happen sabre has mentioned this before that she doesnt like her nose that she will change it , so thats no surprise when it happens probably this year i think, also a question do you guys find brooke pretty like there family says?
cuz i dont no hate ,lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
People who say why they call him(justin) by his first name , is he a stepdad? but they looks similar facially, the answer is in a video the kids said that brooke and justin werent living the together for some years after they married,he left his family for swimming i saw on news article ,so maybe this is the reason for all of this.
But Justin went to the olympics in 2000 and I think first child (sabre) was born in 2005 so he would have finished swimming before they were born

Reactions: 8
I’m not a fan of sockie in their recent cooking vid, she feels the need to criticise biggy’s cooking so often when hers looked very similar. I’m not sure she’s quite as pro as she thinks she is...

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, but this jumper looks like something you would see a toddler or young kid wearing with the bright coloured lettering

1612972882709.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not a fan of sockie in their recent cooking vid, she feels the need to criticise biggy’s cooking so often when hers looked very similar. I’m not sure she’s quite as pro as she thinks she is...
Her attitude is annoying me so much recently, like a school bully especially with Sabre over the driving test prank

Reactions: 12
So I was on their website for their merch and I noticed that if you go to the sizing chart, at the top it say “unisex/girls.” Idk about anyone else but a lot of the clothes their selling don’t seem unisex. Now it’s very stereotypical but I just can’t imagine a boy wearing these clothes. I mean maybe the yellow jumper or the black hoodie but all of the other stuff seems marketed towards younger girls. idk just something I noticed.

Reactions: 11
I need answers. When kids start to make money. Fks a child get a role in a movie. Do the parents use their money then? Like often they are like 15 and living in mansions, not alone but with parents. Do Brooke and Justin use The NN money? Or do they have a bank account for when they are adults?

Reactions: 10
I need answers. When kids start to make money. Fks a child get a role in a movie. Do the parents use their money then? Like often they are like 15 and living in mansions, not alone but with parents. Do Brooke and Justin use The NN money? Or do they have a bank account for when they are adults?
I think for movies and proper workwhere there are contracts etc it is different to YouTube.
I think where there is a contract involved the parents usually ‘manage’ the child so they get a percentage of their earnings.
YouTube isn’t regulated the same way for Brooke and Justin can do whatever they want. I don’t think they are legally obligated to put anything aside for the kids unless it’s from a sponsorship or something perhaps and there is a contract involved?

Reactions: 17
So isn't it kinda strange that Sockie thinks that people have guns in America like she is 13 .Who put that stuff in her head and which 13 year old will go around in a chef outfit ( costume) and make like so easy recipes. Once she got 1 drop of oil on her face now she is scared of it like wth this happens to my mom all the time then to she does it . Is it that difficult to make eggs with cheese that she is starting to call herself a chef.
And poor Naz was heartbroken when she had to Rio her favourite drawing of her favourite singer . Like Biggy got 10000 robux . So I play a lot of tower of hell and I saw that level Naz played was the HARDEST LEVEL and Naz didn't choose it as u can see she was saying but sockie said YES U CAN DO IT I seriously think this was all planned. And Sabre got such an easy level like wth. I bet if it was Biggy he would cry as he usually does liek once he lost robux and he got a second chance in the gaming channel and that was that he had to get 2 out of 3 to win and he did it and only sabre was sad about it . Sockie had to tear her Gordan Ramsey's signed cook book does she even make those recipes idk bc she has so many liek my mother only had 4 and idk why they measure each and every thing they could just wing it sorry to write a story later byee

Idk why they think they r original bc they aren't they say it's an original idea that last to leave challenges but brou can't just change the place where u r doing the challenge then call it an original idea and they call THEIR merch FASHION which has their name plastered all over it and they give each other 100 idk if they r Aussie dollars of what and they buy and waste so much stuff. And I really hope they have different rooms. And I am disgusted that Biggy was sleeping with no PJ's on and with his sisters like wth. Seriously their mother came naked in front of the camera and they just blurred it and not cut it . And they have no room it's just a cupboard with clothes and a bed they don't even have a changing room like do they change together that's disgusting eww WITH THEIR ALMOST TEEN BROTHER.

Everybody knows who is stormi right she is I think only 2 and speaks lines and look at disco. Stormi decorated cookies properly well good enough and Disco can't speak . So if Kylie can do so much while raising her first kid even though she was the smallest in her family Brook I think would be able to do that too. But no and in a video I saw Sockie cooking for her family what does Brook even do . She only cares about the challenges and only let's them eat then they r so undeveloped like salad is so less in calories they need a balanced diet. And they had a microwavable meal for dinner and she makes them do the dishes like atleast she should do that instead of bossing them around

Last edited:
So when they r totally out of content and they r grown up I think only Naz will be able to survive bc only she has talent like that 10year old's realistic baby was so off the chart it was so gooooood and she is only 10. And sockie's baffles will be a total Rip off like who wants waffles so much and for breakfast who will just go around the town looking for her truck.
Which teen gets her own kitchen garden and kitchen. Like she already got 50000 to be with a chef and still is getting surprises and Brook said she won't get any birthday present but then to she got some . Clearly favouritism, and Naz doesn't even have proper drawing paper .

As
So when they r totally out of content and they r grown up I think only Naz will be able to survive bc only she has talent like that 10year old's realistic baby was so off the chart it was so gooooood and she is only 10. And sockie's baffles will be a total Rip off like who wants waffles so much and for breakfast who will just go around the town looking for her truck.
Which teen gets her own kitchen garden and kitchen. Like she already got 50000 to be with a chef and still is getting surprises and Brook said she won't get any birthday present but then to she got some . Clearly favouritism, and Naz doesn't even have proper drawing paper .
As an artist, I wasn’t even that good at ten. Max has real potential, and I really want her to have the ability to pursue that. Art takes time and peace of mind, which is extremely hard when your under loads of pressure.

Reactions: 7
This is totally unrelated but do the Norris Nuts actually have friends?

In their world of pets trailer on NN clips it is said that Sabre couldn't be in the video cause she was at a friend's house.

If this is true I'd be so happy she is interacting with kids her own age rather than playing hide and seek with her 13, 12 and 10 year old siblings :).

Reactions: 13

In their world of pets trailer on NN clips it is said that Sabre couldn't be in the video cause she was at a friend's house.

If this is true I'd be so happy she is interacting with kids her own age rather than playing hide and seek with her 13, 12 and 10 year old siblings :).
I really hope that’s true! She seems so lovely aswell

surely if they could've paid for the girls to have invisilign and not metal braces...

she actually has a boyfriend , they keep it secret , biggy has mentioned it before also this is not a new thing , also valentine's day coming up

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Idk if I believe them. I hope it's true that they do have friends but I have a feeling that Sabre was probably somewhere else. Maybe she went to get her braces tightened. If she is at a friend's house than it is probably someone she met at the beach or park. But why would she be going to someone else's house during the pandemic? I get that it's not as bad in australia as it is in america or other places but they should set a good example. Thousands of kids watch their videos everyday and look up to the NN. They need to understand that they are role models for some of their fans.
she actually has a boyfriend , they keep it secret , biggy has mentioned it before also this is not a new thing , also valentine's day coming up
I think he was probably joking because that's what he does. What video was this in?

Idk if I believe them. I hope it's true that they do have friends but I have a feeling that Sabre was probably somewhere else. Maybe she went to get her braces tightened. If she is at a friend's house than it is probably someone she met at the beach or park. But why would she be going to someone else's house during the pandemic? I get that it's not as bad in australia as it is in america or other places but they should set a good example. Thousands of kids watch their videos everyday and look up to the NN. They need to understand that they are role models for some of their fans.

I think he was probably joking because that's what he does. What video was this in?
norris nuts do stuff say it or shot it challenge

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I just saw the World of pets trailer, is it just me that thinks its just a copy of roblox? like the fact u can have cool pets that hatch and you can do little obstacle courses. They are so unoriginal.
Jesus christ, they said the game was free before but now they are pushing a 'founders pack' which includes legendary pets (isn't this like adopt me in roblox?) they are so money hungry and are trying loads of diffferat ways to expoit their subscribers and make money.

I think I now undertand why Mama doesn't let Sabre have bigger portions... Sabre's around 5'0 feet and that's under 5 feet of for the average Australian girl, but it's still quite controlling Sabre should have a say. I also did some research and Brooke is only 5'6 so I don't think the kids will grow that tall expect from Biggy and Sockie because it seems that they have more traits from their dad

I also just watching the Cook-Off between Biggy and Sockie and they were struggling so much to make pancakes.. I expect it from BIggy but the way Sockie presents herself she should be cooking pancakes with no problem. The other Norris Nuts undermine themselves so much when it comes to cooking so SOckie feels better about herself, but they really need to give her a reality check so she's not embarressed they could at least let her cook only for herself so she doesn't have the others trying to make her feel better

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.