NonaBlunden/MetalChick3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sent like 50 people over and thought she was a whole part of the good deed for that one small thing 😂😂 but then continued to wave around her new gifts. She’s talking about joining Nathan’s live as a guest with Mel.. God help us all, she acts like he’s her bestie now, if anything I’d dislike her if I was him. Finally going downstairs so Dan can sleep but says she’ll be back early morning, can’t stand having withdrawals from her bed 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
She could have done so much more than that though, could have turned her gifts off or told Nathan she’ll send him the money she’d earned from that live😒 that really annoyed me!!
I know, that Mel really bleeping irritates me😂😂 and Shannon constantly looks like she’s got a stick shoved up her arse. Personally I can’t bleeping stand her😂😂😂
I know, she kept saying earlier that she’d be downstairs later on because Dan would be in bed because he has work tomorrow and then I went on her live 10 minutes ago and she was still in the bedroom🤦🏻‍♀️ then she asked him if he wanted her to go downstairs? Like just bleeping go, you said you would so get your fat arse out of the bed for once and go sit downstairs😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She could have done so much more than that though, could have turned her gifts off or told Nathan she’ll send him the money she’d earned from that live😒 that really annoyed me!!
I know, that Mel really bleeping irritates me😂😂 and Shannon constantly looks like she’s got a stick shoved up her arse. Personally I can’t bleeping stand her😂😂😂
I know, she kept saying earlier that she’d be downstairs later on because Dan would be in bed because he has work tomorrow and then I went on her live 10 minutes ago and she was still in the bedroom🤦🏻‍♀️ then she asked him if he wanted her to go downstairs? Like just bleeping go, you said you would so get your fat arse out of the bed for once and go sit downstairs😂😂😂
“Like are you sure you want me to sit downstairs? even though I said I would the lazy mood has kicked in.” She didn’t half waddle and take her 2 minutes to even get there 😂😂 she has stairs but her bedroom is down. She’s on live with nathan, Mel and shannon.. Obviously no talk from Shannon much, she keeps scratching her head though 😂 then we have Mel muting herself so she can yell at her kid to answer the door, get up and answer it yourself!

“Like are you sure you want me to sit downstairs? even though I said I would the lazy mood has kicked in.” She didn’t half waddle and take her 2 minutes to even get there 😂😂 she has stairs but her bedroom is down. She’s on live with nathan, Mel and shannon.. Obviously no talk from Shannon much, she keeps scratching her head though 😂 then we have Mel muting herself so she can yell at her kid to answer the door, get up and answer it yourself!
Hahahaha, mate her lazy mood is never off😂😂😂 I swear Shannon hasn’t said 2 words since they all came on live together?😂😂😂 is she actually?🤣 someone commented saying that she was yelling at her kids and she was like “no I’m not, they’re in bed” they’re all so bleeping annoying but I can’t stop watching in case of a breakdown😂😂

Hahahaha, mate her lazy mood is never off😂😂😂 I swear Shannon hasn’t said 2 words since they all came on live together?😂😂😂 is she actually?🤣 someone commented saying that she was yelling at her kids and she was like “no I’m not, they’re in bed” they’re all so bleeping annoying but I can’t stop watching in case of a breakdown😂😂
What a liar, one of them is still awake 😂😂😂 All Shannon has said is about the screenshot of the message about her calling Karina a beast was fake, nothing else after that but she’s never been much conversation, we get a fake creepy smile every once in a while, while she’s pretending to find them funny 😂 AND AYE! Karina is back in the bedroom with the excuse that she’s cold… How long was that? 🤦🏽‍♀️

What a liar, one of them is still awake 😂😂😂 All Shannon has said is about the screenshot of the message about her calling Karina a beast was fake, nothing else after that but she’s never been much conversation, we get a fake creepy smile every once in a while, while she’s pretending to find them funny 😂 AND AYE! Karina is back in the bedroom with the excuse that she’s cold… How long was that? 🤦🏽‍♀️
Yeah that’s exactly what I just said, at least one of them is awake😂😂😂 oh yeah, I forgot that riveting input from Shannon😂😂 when she smiles she looks like a dolphin, she has so many teeth😂😂😂 literally, was quicker than you thought!!! How ridiculous, she couldn’t even last an hour downstairs, put one of those many ridiculously expensive oodies she has on😒😒😒 I think Dan told her to go back downstairs and she just said no, she’s so selfish🤦🏻‍♀️

Yeah that’s exactly what I just said, at least one of them is awake😂😂😂 oh yeah, I forgot that riveting input from Shannon😂😂 when she smiles she looks like a dolphin, she has so many teeth😂😂😂 literally, was quicker than you thought!!! How ridiculous, she couldn’t even last an hour downstairs, put one of those many ridiculously expensive oodies she has on😒😒😒 I think Dan told her to go back downstairs and she just said no, she’s so selfish🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor soul he has to work tomorrow and she’s keeping him awake. She literally had to ask him what time she needed to be awake for on Friday when she has a train at 6am.. No GCSE in sight 😂😂 cmon Karina simple math! Turns out she is going to London..
Shannon has too many teeth and Mel’s are just giving up on her 😂😂 Nathan is probably the only normal person there, wonder how it feels to be the odd one out of the ‘friend’ group.

The people defending her on the comments like wtf!!! Why are people that effing dumb to gift her anything just as thick as she is
Did you see the game she played where eating her bowl of nutella.... the please sent me a blah blah 1st one to do that gets a follow lol .. people were saying that's not a game lol

Reactions: 1
Poor soul he has to work tomorrow and she’s keeping him awake. She literally had to ask him what time she needed to be awake for on Friday when she has a train at 6am.. No GCSE in sight 😂😂 cmon Karina simple math! Turns out she is going to London..
Shannon has too many teeth and Mel’s are just giving up on her 😂😂 Nathan is probably the only normal person there, wonder how it feels to be the odd one out of the ‘friend’ group.
I know, I was like bleeping hell come on, surely you know how long it takes to get to the station or whatever? She’s so thick😂😂 she also doesn’t know what The Shard or Harrods is🤦🏻‍♀️😳
Hahaha literally. Other than Nathan there is not a bleeping brain cell in that live, it’s actually painful. I’ve had to stop watching otherwise I might not be able to function tomorrow, I’m worried it’s rubbing off on me😂😂😂

I know, I was like bleeping hell come on, surely you know how long it takes to get to the station or whatever? She’s so thick😂😂 she also doesn’t know what The Shard or Harrods is🤦🏻‍♀️😳
Hahaha literally. Other than Nathan there is not a bleeping brain cell in that live, it’s actually painful. I’ve had to stop watching otherwise I might not be able to function tomorrow, I’m worried it’s rubbing off on me😂😂😂
Might wake up with no braincells 😂😂😂 Mel has finally left but they’re giving Sazzy the right to join and her alone gives me a huge bleeping headache 🤣 won’t be long until Shannon rage quits and dramatically says she’s tired because nobody is having a conversation what brings attention to her.. I know she’s dying to cause a scene about the person lying on her name 😏😂

Aww ffs blocking ppl now for saying feck all.. shannons boyfriend oh he's hard ain't he ..

Hang on, is she actually sat in bed while her boyfriend is trying to sleep so he can get up for work in the morning??

Might wake up with no braincells 😂😂😂 Mel has finally left but they’re giving Sazzy the right to join and her alone gives me a huge bleeping headache 🤣 won’t be long until Shannon rage quits and dramatically says she’s tired because nobody is having a conversation what brings attention to her.. I know she’s dying to cause a scene about the person lying on her name 😏😂
I feel like I don’t have many left after watching that lot as it is😂😂😂 oh god, that sazzys a right tit stirrer, she was one of the ones saying Shannon had said tit about Karina😂😂 hahaha does she do that?🤣🤣 oh yeah she definitely is!!😂😂

Hang on, is she actually sat in bed while her boyfriend is trying to sleep so he can get up for work in the morning??
Yep. She went downstairs for about 30-35 minutes and went back up complaining she’s cold, he asked her nicely to go back down as that was the deal and she refused.. Kept him awake with questions for 2-5 minutes now she’s loudly talking.

Yeah she sat downstairs for about 40 minutes earlier and then went back upstairs to bed because she was “cold”. She’s just so selfish.

I feel like I don’t have many left after watching that lot as it is😂😂😂 oh god, that sazzys a right tit stirrer, she was one of the ones saying Shannon had said tit about Karina😂😂 hahaha does she do that?🤣🤣 oh yeah she definitely is!!😂😂
Shannon has always randomly left the live with the excuse she’s tired 😂😂😂 she still hasn’t spoken, her little try hard boyfriend let out some threats though

Shannon has always randomly left the live with the excuse she’s tired 😂😂😂 she still hasn’t spoken, her little try hard boyfriend let out some threats though
I actually never noticed that. Obviously I don’t pay that much attention to her😂😂😂 is that why Karina started doing it?🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she never speaks, I don’t think she actually likes any of them, her smile and laugh is always so forced, she never ever looks natural when she’s on with them😂😂 oh god, what’s he saying?🤣

Yep. She went downstairs for about 30-35 minutes and went back up complaining she’s cold, he asked her nicely to go back down as that was the deal and she refused.. Kept him awake with questions for 2-5 minutes now she’s loudly talking.
Oh wow how rude can you get. He can’t put up with it forever surely.

I actually never noticed that. Obviously I don’t pay that much attention to her😂😂😂 is that why Karina started doing it?🤦🏻‍♀️😂 she never speaks, I don’t think she actually likes any of them, her smile and laugh is always so forced, she never ever looks natural when she’s on with them😂😂 oh god, what’s he saying?🤣
Honestly want her to either leave or to be kicked off, she’s making me depressed just seeing her emotionless face 😂😂 hasn’t tried making conversation or anything, poor sazzy has tried talking to her but ignored. And I couldn’t even make it out, he tries to speak like a roadman too fast to even understand but he was well angry at those calling Shannon boring.. But they aren’t even lying 😂😂

Oh wow how rude can you get. He can’t put up with it forever surely.
I feel sorry for him. She doesn’t know how it feels to have to be up early for work! she’s so self centered

Honestly want her to either leave or to be kicked off, she’s making me depressed just seeing her emotionless face 😂😂 hasn’t tried making conversation or anything, poor sazzy has tried talking to her but ignored. And I couldn’t even make it out, he tries to speak like a roadman too fast to even understand but he was well angry at those calling Shannon boring.. But they aren’t even lying 😂😂

I feel sorry for him. She doesn’t know how it feels to have to be up early for work! she’s so self centered
I know, she’s honestly so boring, nobody would even be able to tell if she froze or muted herself😂😂 even when she tries to show some emotion it’s so fake, and when she “laughs” I swear no noise actually comes out😂😂 I had to go back quick to see what was happening, it’s like a drug I swear, I can’t keep away!!🤣🤣🤣 someone just asked why she’s always so quiet, I think it was a genuine question and Kieran replied saying “mate don’t even start or you’ll get muted” like what?! People can’t even ask simple questions now?!🤦🏻‍♀️ Hahahah, he’s such a weird one, always in the back of her lives or if she goes downstairs for any reason he’s immediately in the comments checking up on her, it’s creepy🤔 she was on live earlier and she said he was in the bath and I’m pretty sure he was still in her comments and watching her😒 that’s probably why they get so offended, because they know it’s the truth but don’t wanna admit it😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.