Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you actually realise how difficult it is to investigate this? Investigation requires evidence which in sexual harassment/bullying etc there isn’t always a lot of. And like another poster said some of the stuff he’s done isn’t technically classed as a crime so you can’t even take it to court.

You’re basically insinuating that 20 + woman aren’t telling the truth.
No I haven't, I've said I would keep an open mind. I'm not going to automatically believe someone without a proper investigation, hell I didn't even used to automatically believe my Son whenever he complained about how he was being treated at School. Asking questions and investigating does not equate to assuming the accuser is lying.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Saying innocent until proven guilty is dismissing these claims completely.

The Guardian is a reputable (or as reputable as the press can be) source. They would not print a story like this if there wasnt credible evidence of it being true. That stories didnt corroborate.

Ive read the article and its absolutely damning. There has been a lot of investigation and work gone into it. Its not sensationalised in any way.

Reactions: 31
And yet again, we come back to male entitlement. I do know that NAMALT and I love lots of men in various ways, but FFS, why do so many of them when given an inch take a mile in order to exploit or humiliate women? Yeah yeah I know, it's because they can, but it's really pissing me off now.
Yeah. I realised in my teens that there's a lot of twisted men out there. Always the ones you least expect. Noel Clarke abused his position and took advantage of these women because he wanted so he did. Allegedly. 🙄

Reactions: 14
Saying innocent until proven guilty is dismissing these claims completely.

The Guardian is a reputable (or as reputable as the press can be) source. They would not print a story like this if there wasnt credible evidence of it being true. That stories didnt corroborate.

Ive read the article and its absolutely damning. There has been a lot of investigation and work gone into it. Its not sensationalised in any way.
i do wonder if a lot of people commenting online (not just here on other platforms) have actually sat down and read the full article or if they’ve just seen headlines and jumped to conclusions

Reactions: 25
The comments on facebook under the sun article are crazy. Literally all defending him and saying the women need to pipe down. This is females commenting as well.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
The comments on facebook under the sun article are crazy. Literally all defending him and saying the women need to pipe down. This is females commenting as well.
I wonder if they would be saying it if it was their daughter?

Reactions: 13
People talk about how Clarke is having his career ruined, isn’t it obvious the only person who ruined his career is Clarke himself! If he had behaved like a decent human being none of this would be happening right now obviously, he brought this all on himself through his own behaviour, yet people still wanna find ways to victim blame or feel sorry for him.

What about the careers of the women he ruined, one of them left the film industry because of it. What about the many lives and careers that creeps like this ruin, including men in this case too, with bullying. Does anyone really think 20 women and counting would be accusing him and men coming out in support of them who witnessed his behaviour, if he’d been innocent.

And you now have a male Eastenders actor saying how he regrets not speaking up about things he witnessed. It’s proof that creeps like this get away with it for years, because no one speaks up or when they do they’re met with disbelief or apathy. And when 20 odd women finally do speak up they’re still dismissed by some in favour of putting the creeps career first, when people like him have spent years ruining dozens of people’s lives and careers. Women have had to put up with years of sexual assault at home, work and on the streets on a daily basis, the recent accounts on the internet and talking to other women friends have horrified me recently and it makes the career of one powerful little creep pale into insignificance in comparison. He’s finally getting a taste of his own medicine in what it’s like to have your life ruined by others, it’s called karma

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No I haven't, I've said I would keep an open mind. I'm not going to automatically believe someone without a proper investigation, hell I didn't even used to automatically believe my Son whenever he complained about how he was being treated at School. Asking questions and investigating does not equate to assuming the accuser is lying.
i do wonder if a lot of people commenting online (not just here on other platforms) have actually sat down and read the full article or if they’ve just seen headlines and jumped to conclusions
My thoughts exactly.... I think a lot of them haven’t actually read the article. The article itself is an investigation. But for it to be investigated by the police as a criminal investigation I’m assuming they’ll need a lot more evidence.

Reactions: 9
Honestly the comments about how it’s a witch hunt because of racism piss me off, as if a black man couldn’t possibly be a sexual predator anymore then a white man can be, this the silly tit that is use to excuse he’s behaviour despite some of the female victims being black, his race doesn’t stop him being a bully or pest, get the fook over it and see the truth.

Reactions: 28
Crazy to see he's gained 4k followers over the past day... people usually lose followers during scandal

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't like that statement, she could have done so much better. She is insinuating she's worked with sexual predators before but naming no names, so anyone who's worked with her in the past is now a suspect and most will be innocent. Is a statement about the awful tit twenty women have been through really the time to advertise the last episode? For the record I will be watching it on the ITV Hub as it's been a good show and the rest of the cast deserve support.

Reactions: 2
I don't like that statement, she could have done so much better. She is insinuating she's worked with sexual predators before but naming no names, so anyone who's worked with her in the past is now a suspect and most will be innocent. Is a statement about the awful tit twenty women have been through really the time to advertise the last episode? For the record I will be watching it on the ITV Hub as it's been a good show and the rest of the cast deserve support.

she’s referring to Weinstein theres pictures of them together. The film she was in One Chance was distributed by the Weinstein Company. Nothing wrong with her statement I’m sure she’s shocked and gutted seeing as she worked hard on a show for it to be ruined by these allegations

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Might be poised to see if he re-emerges on Twitter,
to see what he says, rather than in support.
definitely and probably a lot of those new followers are journos and news publications from around the world poised to report on anything he says

Reactions: 2
I find the innocent until proven guilty stuff bizarre. Not everything that people do wrong is a police matter. Not everything that people do wrong ends up in a court room in front of a jury. Sometimes people are just bad people. You don’t need the police to tell you that.

Are people really saying the only way these women should be believed is if they take on the emotional energy and momentous life changing task of going to the police on? More punishment on top of what they’ve already been through? Many of the things described aren’t things the police are going to be particularly interested in. You think you can go to the police and tell them you were pressurised into doing a topless film scene? No, the police don’t help with that.

It’s insulting whataboutery. I don’t even need to hear their stories- powerful man in the film industry accused of sexual assault- don’t even explain woman, I believe you already. Of course he did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Might be poised to see if he re-emerges on Twitter, to see what he says, rather than in support.
I think it’s more likely he bought those new followers on SM himself, it’s typical of the kind of dick move he’s capable of, like look guys I’ve got people who support me, I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 5

Problem is that Unlees She has strong evidence of someone she faces the libel risk of outing someone and risks being sued if others don’t come forward and back her up,

I think it’s more likely he bought those new followers on SM himself, it’s typical of the kind of dick move he’s capable of, like look guys I’ve got people who support me, I’m not buying it.
Or people have followed him to see his reaction and see his statements etc.

I’m surprised the Sun are allowing comments because it’s quite likely the police will at least launch An investigation into the criminal allegations.

Reactions: 1
Problem is that Unlees She has strong evidence of someone she faces the libel risk of outing someone and risks being sued if others don’t come forward and back her up,

Or people have followed him to see his reaction and see his statements etc.
im 99% sure she’s talking about Harvey Weinstein here who she worked with and I suppose she’s assuming people knew that without saying his name :)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Laurence Fox - defending a person of colour to show he’s not a racist. Sure, Lozza 🙄. Also, not sure if he & Billie are friendly exes, their split sounded acrimonious, so he might know that he’d piss her off by sticking up for Noel.

As he’s known about the story for about a month now, by the sounds of things, Noel’s crisis management/ PR seems pretty tit.

I’m glad, in a way, because we’ve been able to read the investigation and what’s been going on (and for how long). He was probably hoping it would all go away.

I really hope he does take this time to reflect on his behaviour and make real efforts to change and understand why this kind of behaviour is unacceptable.

I hope the media coverage has other predatory men in the film/tv industry quaking in their boots. Fuckers.

Reactions: 8