Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you say the same thing about Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey?
Absolutely. Sensationalising allegations really doesn’t help the justice system it just helps the crappy journalists looking for views and a reputation.
Would you say the same thing about Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey?
yes I would. There’s a reason a jury is told not to read newspapers etc if a case is reported.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just seen an BBC news alert which quotes him as saying he’s “sorry”. Yeh, sorry he got caught by multiple people.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Another pervert using His Power over women to get what he wants from them :(

How long before Katie Price pops up to claim he tried it with her too? Trouble is that he wouldn't need to try at all with that one and everybody knows it :)
Did katie Price take your man? How does your brain work in order to associate her with Mr Clarke and make her your main problem and not Mr Clarke? You have to have had a sudden occurrence of Marfan's to have enabled that reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Absolutely. Sensationalising allegations really doesn’t help the justice system it just helps the crappy journalists looking for views and a reputation.

yes I would. There’s a reason a jury is told not to read newspapers etc if a case is reported.
Not all journalists are ‘crappy’ some of them actually want to help people.

Reactions: 23
So he's deeply sorry and will seek professional help for his action but it wasn't sexual misconduct? Ok Noel.

Reactions: 25
Wayne Rooney had consensual sex with a sex worker. Yes he had a girlfriend / wife but Im struggling to see what the similarities are here?

This is on Noel and Noel alone. If other people have sexually assaulted women or sexually harrassed women then I hope in time there victims feel able to report it. We should not be naming others to detract from the alleged offences.

Reactions: 36
I love how its been open secret what he was like in Dr Who circles for years what he was like but the people that make the Dr Who audio stories cancelled James Dreyfuss for the crime of saying he didn't like the term "cis"

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t really understand why people bother apologising and denying? What does he think he’s supposed to be getting help for if he hasn’t done anything wrong?
Have to say I’m hugely disappointed in the whole thing - I agree with those who think 20 people can’t just be a mistake, and feel horribly sorry for the individuals involved. It must feel horribly violating to know someone has a recording of you naked that you had no intention of making.

Unsure where I stand with BAFTA - I actually think it sounds fairly responsible. The hadn’t seen any actual evidence at the point and obviously as soon as they did they revoked the title.

Reactions: 13
Gutted about Noel Clarke always liked him... however footballers have been openly doing tit like this and worse for years, Wayne Rooney has sex with prostitutes yet was allowed to be paid millions for playing football still? They’re all disgusting scum bags yet are praised on the pitch. And nobody says a thing. If they outed every dick head like this in the public eye we’d be here forever so this does feel slightly like a witch hunt whilst all the other scum bags still get paid and glorified. David beckham?! The list is endless!!!
What's shagging sex workers go to do with anything? Yes these men are fuckers for cheating on their wives but we're talking about sexual harassment and gross sexual abuse here. Two completely different things.

I’m not saying what he did was right, but he looks talks and acts a certain way for people to say “I never trusted him” when in fact much much bigger predators are probably publicly well spoken white and middle class.
I understand what you're getting at here and yes, some of the "I never trusted him stuff" seems a bit sus, HOWEVER right now it's irrelevant and I say that as a Black woman.

This man has been exposed as a prolific sexual predator. It's bleeping disgusting and getting worse by the hour.
So let's park discussions of race for a sec and focus on the gross misconduct at hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wayne Rooney had consensual sex with a sex worker. Yes he had a girlfriend / wife but Im struggling to see what the similarities are here?

This is on Noel and Noel alone. If other people have sexually assaulted women or sexually harrassed women then I hope in time there victims feel able to report it. We should not be naming others to detract from the alleged offences.
I know people who know lots of people in that world and the tit they do goes far beyond having an affair. They’ve just not been caught. My point is “we” shouldn’t be commenting on alleged offences before someone has even been arrested by actual police officers who are trying to do their job. This is exactly what the caroline flack thread read like before she took her own life. We are not a public jury. I am also coming from this from a different angle as I am a legal professional too. So from that perspective you don’t give a tit who the person is or what the allegations are you give a tit that the process is done fairly. A journalist is not a police officer.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Exactly. No comparison whatsoever with Wayne Rooney.
The Guardian article was a tough read. The poor victims. I cannot believe Bafta still gave him the award. Noel Clarke should never ever work again in the film industry. Disgusting individual.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. No comparison whatsoever with Wayne Rooney.
The Guardian article was a tough read. The poor victims. I cannot believe Bafta still gave him the award.
Genuinely one of the most harrowing things I've ever read in my life. And apparently they've received a tit ton more accounts from women who've felt emboldened by knowing that they're not alone. It's terrifying.

Reactions: 10
If footballers are behaving in a similar manner (and I don’t doubt for one second that some of them are) then someone needs to speak out in the same way people have done about Weinstein etc. All it takes is one person to get the ball rolling. But honestly @dillydallywally it sounds like you are trying to minimise what Clark is alleged to have done by using lots of whataboutery.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Grim.
Looks like it won't be a one bullet death for Noel. He'll be going out by firing squad. I imagine loads will come flooding out over the next few days.

Reactions: 11