Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people who know lots of people in that world and the tit they do goes far beyond having an affair. They’ve just not been caught. My point is “we” shouldn’t be commenting on alleged offences before someone has even been arrested by actual police officers who are trying to do their job. This is exactly what the caroline flack thread read like before she took her own life. We are not a public jury. I am also coming from this from a different angle as I am a legal professional too. So from that perspective you don’t give a tit who the person is or what the allegations are you give a tit that it’s done fairly.
I dont know these people and dont know of those things so I couldnt comment. Id imagine the majority of the people here dont either. So fair enough if you know that WR has sexually assaulted someone then yes that may taint your view but I dont. So Ive commented from that perspective. I apologise for not knowing these things 🤷‍♀️

Of course I want things done fairly, thats a no brainer. However it should be fair and what other people have done or not done should have no baring on how Noel is treated. So there's no point in bringing up other injustices. Start a new thread for those people.

Reactions: 3
Here’s what I don’t understand, all these people coming forward saying this has been known information for years... why did no one ever speak up about this, they all turned a blind eye and let him abuse more and more people!
They did speak up. You are not really au fait with the minimising of sex offending, are you?Especially in our country which seems to be a nonce attractor from all corners of the Earth. Take a gander at the amount of rape cases that the CPS thinks are valid. Take a gander at the sentencing for men who violate women . tit , if one is rich and white, one can dam near get away with murdering one's female partner and blame it on "rough sex gone wrong". Rape has damn near been decriminalised in England, such are the low amount of cases the CPS brings to trial. Plus victims of rape now have to give up their phones to the police! Pray tell me any other crime where the one reporting the crime has to give up their phone in order for the crime to be investigated? Thought not.
Funny how you think that you are above the women that didn't act according to your standards, but haven't got as much indignation for Mr Clarke. Maybe you are not articulate and your intentions didn't come over. But your comment skews "victim blaming". It's because of scolds like you why victims clam up. Always more questions for them than the bang to rights accused.
Do better and much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wtf is wrong with these people, i was so proud of a black man leading the way in directing/producing. Wtf man

Reactions: 20
The fact that more allegations could and will come out is shocking. How Clarke thought he could get away with it is astounding.

Reactions: 7
Another person has tweeted this

I worked with him on Legacy as a party-goer & experienced first hand his atrocious behaviour- as he pressured me- a young eager actress trying to make it in the film industry- to do a topless scene for film. Unpaid. I didn’t do it and so he was angry with me. It was horrendous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They did speak up. You are not really au fait with the minimising of sex offending, are you?Especially in our country which seems to be a ponce attractor from all corners of the Earth. Take a gander at the amount of rape cases that the CPS thinks are valid. Take a gander at the sentencing for men who violate women . tit , if one is rich and white, one can dam near get away with murdering one's female partner and blame it on "rough sex gone wrong". Rape has damn near been decriminalised in England, such are the low amount of cases the CPS brings to trial. Plus victims of rape now have to give up their phones to the police! Pray tell me any other crime where the one reporting the crime has to give up their phone in order for the crime to be investigated? Thought not.
Funny how you think that you are above the women that didn't act according to your standards, but haven't got as much indignation for Mr Clarke. Maybe you are not articulate and your intentions didn't come over. But your comment skews "victim blaming". It's because of scolds like you why victims clam up. Always more questions for them than the bang to rights accused.
Do better and much better.
I read it as the poster referring to bystanders who are now saying they knew of NC's conduct and was not blaming the victims. I share that opinion, I understand why women do not feel empowered to speak up. To call her or him inarticulate and a scold is unfair. And I think its so patronising and provocative to tell someone to " do better". Its becoming such a cliche,

Reactions: 10
I dont know these people and dont know of those things so I couldnt comment. Id imagine the majority of the people here dont either. So fair enough if you know that WR has sexually assaulted someone then yes that may taint your view but I dont. So Ive commented from that perspective. I apologise for not knowing these things 🤷‍♀️

Of course I want things done fairly, thats a no brainer. However it should be fair and what other people have done or not done should have no baring on how Noel is treated. So there's no point in bringing up other injustices. Start a new thread for those people.
I didn’t say that (and actually goes to show how dangerous words are) .. I’m saying that all this is happening in a very cancel related culture and it’s frightening. Bringing up old tweets does not mean the man is a sexual abuser.
I read it as the poster referring to bystanders who are now saying they knew of NC's conduct and was not blaming the victims. I share that opinion, I understand why women do not feel empowered to speak up. To call her or him inarticulate and a scold is unfair. And I think its so patronising and provocative to tell someone to " do better". Its becoming such a cliche,
this is what’s worrying, it’s not the allegations themselves which are of course horrendous but it’s not about my opinion on any allegation, but the way it’s handled now there’s such rife social media/cancel culture and sensationalism. It feels very Victorian almost and like the human race have regressed. I hope a thorough and formal investigation is done and I’m not talking about via any form of social media. Imagine if someone you care about had been accused of something terrible and before they’d even been arrested everyone you know had shared it and said that their career and life basically deserves to be over. Before anything formal had even happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
@dillydallywally That’s ridiculous, the Caroline Flack case was totally different, she was being harassed by the tabloids ffs and it was a domestic incident, not a bleeping creep like Clarke, do you really expect people to feel sorry for him. 🙄 False allegations in cases like this are extremely rare and only involve one woman ffs. For every group of 20 women who have the courage to speak out against a sexual abuser, there are dozens of others who are too afraid or embarrassed to speak up, for fear of losing jobs, or simply don’t report it cos they don’t want the hassle, or in Clarke’s case they’ve been intimidated by them into not speaking out. When one woman comes forward it’s possible but extremely rare that it’s a false allegation, when 20 come forward, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. Clarke has been doing this since 2004 according to the Guardian article and what was he doing before he got famous I wonder.

Reactions: 26
Gutted about Noel Clarke always liked him... however footballers have been openly doing tit like this and worse for years, Wayne Rooney has sex with prostitutes yet was allowed to be paid millions for playing football still? They’re all disgusting scum bags yet are praised on the pitch. And nobody says a thing. If they outed every dick head like this in the public eye we’d be here forever so this does feel slightly like a witch hunt whilst all the other scum bags still get paid and glorified. David beckham?! The list is endless!!! I’m not saying what he did was right, but he looks talks and acts a certain way for people to say “I never trusted him” when in fact much much bigger predators are probably publicly well spoken white and middle class.
He did it, love. Don't you dare a day in your life minimise this as a "race thing". It's people like you why the off the chain sex abuse and sex assaulting in "Black land" is not reported. Worse when a pick me handmaiden starts with the "white men over there" distracting narratives.
Let me pose a question to you. In order to be so incontinent with his sexual "line stepping" and being a Black man.....what race of female do you think that Mr Clarke "Guinea pigged" his behaviour upon whilst young and unknown, considering that order to sexually violate , one has to have an overweening sense of entitlement, proximity and opportunity?What race of female do you think that Mr Clarke had access to the easiest when growing up?
If you cared a ding dang dong about Black people you would care about Black women who are the primary victims of Black male sexual fuckry wherever we are in numbers. You would never fix your virtue signalling /handmaiden fingers to type what you did.
I really thought with the imprisonment of Weinstein that these "Black man didn't do it, white predator over there" ghouls would have died an onlne death.
Stop being a Pick Me and grow the hell on up. Noel Clarke don't want ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I didn’t say that (and actually goes to show how dangerous words are) .. I’m saying that all this is happening in a very cancel related culture and it’s frightening. Bringing up old tweets does not mean the man is a sexual abuser.
I think this conversation is done. I believe the victims. I stand with the victims. Sexual assault is extremely hard to prove. Ive been sexually assaulted, my friends have been sexually assaulted. A family member was brutally raped and I cannot stress the brutally enough. The only reason they got the conviction was because she was also visibly physically assualted. Guess what, when it came to sentencing the rapist had did it before and been punished for it before.

I couldnt give a flying duck about old tweets but the Guardian article is pretty damning.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@dillydallywally That’s ridiculous, the Caroline Flack case was totally different, she was being harassed by the tabloids ffs and it was a domestic incident, not a bleeping creep like Clarke, do you really expect people to feel sorry for him. 🙄 False allegations in cases like this are extremely rare and only involve one woman ffs. For every group of 20 women who have the courage to speak out against a sexual abuser, there are dozens of others who are too afraid or embarrassed to speak up, for fear of losing jobs, or simply don’t report it cos they don’t want the hassle, or in Clarke’s case they’ve been intimidated by them into not speaking out. When one woman comes forward it’s possible but extremely rare that it’s a false allegation, when 20 come forward, it’s just the tip of the iceberg. Clarke has been doing this since 2004 according to the Guardian article and what was he doing before he got famous I wonder.
I’m comparing this thread to the early thread when the allegations regarding caroline flack came out. Again this is why these situations are worrying as you can see how things can easily get sensationalised and skewed. Nothing to do with the allegations themselves, as from a legal point of view you are taught to never have a personal opinion on someone who’s been accused or the allegations. It’s the reporting and commenting that make the process unfair, and social media is sadly very harmful.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I totally agree with you. This cancel related culture has to stop. The allegations are of course horrendous but not proven yet. I’m reserving my judgment on the guy until he’s been found guilty.

this is what’s worrying, it’s not the allegations themselves which are of course horrendous but it’s not about my opinion on any allegation, but the way it’s handled now there’s such rife social media/cancel culture and sensationalism. It feels very Victorian almost and like the human race have regressed. I hope a thorough and formal investigation is done and I’m not talking about via any form of social media. Imagine if someone you care about had been accused of something terrible and before they’d even been arrested everyone you know had shared it and said that their career and life basically deserves to be over. Before anything formal had even happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
He did it, love. Don't you dare a day in your life minimise this as a "race thing". It's people like you why the off the chain sex abuse and sex assaulting in "Black land" is not reported. Worse when a pick me handmaiden starts with the "white men over there" distracting narratives.
Let me pose a question to you. In order to be so incontinent with his sexual "line stepping" and being a Black man.....what race of female do you think that Mr Clarke "Guinea pigged" his behaviour upon whilst young and unknown, considering that order to sexually violate , one has to have an overweening sense of entitlement, proximity and opportunity?What race of female do you think that Mr Clarke had access to the easiest when growing up?
If you cared a ding dang dong about Black people you would care about Black women who are the primary victims of Black male sexual fuckry wherever we are in numbers. You would never fix your virtue signalling /handmaiden fingers to type what you did.
I really thought with the imprisonment of Weinstein that these "Black man didn't do it, white predator over there" ghouls would have died an onlne death.
Stop being a Pick Me and grow the hell on up. Noel Clarke don't want ya.
Sorry what was your question exactly? I can see from your message how personally affected you feel from this story. But again from a perspective of thoroughly investigating allegations it shows how personal experiences and feelings can affect how you view it and may well affect your decision, something the media are very good at.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
As some one who has experienced a predator at work I fully support these women and hope his man is hung out to dry.

Trial by media do me a favour this bloke thought with his dick and enjoyed praying on vulnerable young girls and women.
He abused his power and has ruined countless lives. And yes for those 20 women there will be many more who won't come forward. He deserves absolutely no pity or sympathy, you reap what you sow. It isn't one allegation, it is multiple women over many years who have finally been given a voice.
He absolutely deserves everything he gets because no matter how he feels or what he becomes he will never ever feel how his victims do. I couldn't give two shits about him.

His admission of guilt when saying he's now getting professional help is bleeping awful. Is that the best his PR can come up with?

I feel for his family and wife and kids.

Reactions: 37
As some one who has experienced a predator at work I fully support these women and hope his man is hung out to dry.

Trial by media do me a favour this bloke thought with his dick and enjoyed praying on vulnerable young girls and women.
He abused his power and has ruined countless lives. And yes for those 20 women there will be many more who won't come forward. He deserves absolutely no pity or sympathy, you reap what you sow. It isn't one allegation, it is multiple women over many years who have finally been given a voice.
He absolutely deserves everything he gets because no matter how he feels or what he becomes he will never ever feel how his victims do. I couldn't give two shits about him.

His admission of guilt when saying he's now getting professional help is bleeping awful. Is that the best his PR can come up with?

I feel for his family and wife and kids.
100% I cannot believe people are pulling the “innocent until proven guilty” tit. When the evidence is so damning and there are multiple accounts of abuse and inappropriate behaviour, I’m sorry, it’s already proven.

Reactions: 29
Also if you knew these accusations were coming, would any good legal advisor tell you to go to 'potential victims' and ask them not to talk? :|

If you knew you'd done nothing wrong who would you even know to contact? Just call every single woman youd ever interacted with?

The Guardian have produced a good piece of journalism. Theyre not going to leave themselves wide open to be sued.

Reactions: 26
I’m comparing this thread to the early thread when the allegations regarding caroline flack came out. Again this is why these situations are worrying as you can see how things can easily get sensationalised and skewed. Nothing to do with the allegations themselves, as from a legal point of view you are taught to never have a personal opinion on someone who’s been accused or the allegations. It’s the reporting and commenting that make the process unfair, and social media is sadly very harmful.
If you use that logic then you’re silencing the victims, who often don’t get justice in court anyway when they go up against powerful men like Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, etc etc, are you saying all those women are liars too, so we should just let these creeps continue, like Saville did for years then should we. So no one is to be believed unless they have video evidence or witnesses, the convictions of rape are appalling low as it is. This is about abuse of power and protecting women. And as for you feeling sorry for creeps like this, it’s 4 years since #MeToo but that didn’t stop Clarke now did it. and women are still having to put up with this crap. .If you had a daughter who told you she’d been sexually abused by someone you knew, would you say to her, I’m sorry dear but where’s the evidence, I’m afraid that won’t stand up in court, have you got video proof or any witnesses, sorry don’t think we can do much about that one really 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 27