Noel Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gutted about Noel Clarke always liked him... however footballers have been openly doing tit like this and worse for years, Wayne Rooney has sex with prostitutes yet was allowed to be paid millions for playing football still? They’re all disgusting scum bags yet are praised on the pitch. And nobody says a thing. If they outed every dick head like this in the public eye we’d be here forever so this does feel slightly like a witch hunt whilst all the other scum bags still get paid and glorified. David beckham?! The list is endless!!! I’m not saying what he did was right, but he looks talks and acts a certain way for people to say “I never trusted him” when in fact much much bigger predators are probably publicly well spoken white and middle class.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm really shocked by this but also not surprised given the industry hasn't exactly got the best reputation for dealing with these predators. I caught a bit of the BAFTAs the other week when he was presented with the lifetime achievement award and all I can think of how many women were put through hell by this horrible man. Just horrendous.

Reactions: 10
I’m in no way saying whether I believe it or not- but shouldn’t it be innocent until proven guilty? It seems social media has already decided the verdict. He deserves a fair trial doesn’t he? I just think back to Roxanne pallet and what could have happened if that hadn’t have been on the television.

Although, I must say... there tends to be no smoke without fire... 🤔 and if it is true, well done to these ladies for speaking up.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Gutted about Noel Clarke always liked him... however footballers have been openly doing tit like this and worse for years, Wayne Rooney has sex with prostitutes yet was allowed to be paid millions for playing football still? They’re all disgusting scum bags yet are praised on the pitch. And nobody says a thing. If they outed every dick head like this in the public eye we’d be here forever so this does feel slightly like a witch hunt whilst all the other scum bags still get paid and glorified. David beckham?! The list is endless!!! I’m not saying what he did was right, but he looks talks and acts a certain way for people to say “I never trusted him” when in fact much much bigger predators are probably publicly well spoken white and middle class.
It's not one or the other though. Noel Clarke should face the full consequences of his actions if proven to be true. It's nothing to do with Wayne Rooney or David Beckham or any footballer.

Reactions: 38
It's not one or the other though. Noel Clarke should face the full consequences of his actions if proven to be true. It's nothing to do with Wayne Rooney or David Beckham or any footballer.
I totally agree... however because of the culture at the moment it’s like an absolute witch hunt which is terrifying. The footballers who do things like this and worse are just lucky enough to have acted prior to the cancel culture. I don’t think publicly tearing someone down before anything has even been put to him in a formal setting in fact it’s horrendous.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Am I missing something here? This isn’t even remotely comparable to what Wayne Rooney or David Beckham have done?

Reactions: 57
Am I missing something here? This isn’t even remotely comparable to what Wayne Rooney or David Beckham have done?
Wayne Rooney, paying for prostitutes isn't wrong. What was wrong with what Wayne did was he was cheating on his wife in doing so. Beckham affairs, same, its cheating. It's not taking advantage and abusing women in the way Noel has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Looking at the main Dr Who forum, it seems his antics have also been an "open secret" in fan circles for a long time. Someone saying he stopped getting invited to fan conventions as he acted like a predator at them .

Another said - "Noel was very much what you would call at the time a ‘LAD’ on and off set and like many men that age, life was all about the drink and the women. The production team had to put a notice out to the female production staff and even hotel staff to not except or encourage his advances during the frist and second series.

Looks like his behaviour and conduct has escalated over time, so this stuff coming to light was only a matter of time."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
God I'm so pissed off with these over entitled men taking advantage of vulnerable (due to the fact that men are in positions of power) young men and women. Apart from perhaps Ghislaine Maxwell and Rose West I cant think of many women who behave like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I totally agree... however because of the culture at the moment it’s like an absolute witch hunt which is terrifying. The footballers who do things like this and worse are just lucky enough to have acted prior to the cancel culture. I don’t think publicly tearing someone down before anything has even been put to him in a formal setting in fact it’s horrendous.
Well I'm quite sure that The Guardian would not have printed the story without the appropriate evidential material. However, what stinks is the timing and the fact that they are just gunning for one person and not anybody else even though there are mentions of Mr JB. I feel sorry that ITV may possibly pull the last episode of the current program because the other actors are not implicated in any way. I just hope this doesn't turn into some racism witch hunt as so many other things do. I feel sorry for his wife and 3 kids. I can't feel sorry for people who take advantage of their positions of power to abuse women or men though whatever industry.

Reactions: 14
Mad levels of whataboutery going on. And not even comparable whataboutery.

Reactions: 41
BAFTA proper squirming now that it's clear they knew about the allegations but still went ahead and gave him the award for Outstanding Contribution earlier this month anyway. Their statement seems to boil down to "yea we knew but the allegation were anonymous so we ignored them all, now that people have put their names to the allegations we're really sorry." Terrible!

Reactions: 13
Yeah, we're not talking consensual affairs, shagging about with eager football groupies, or paid arrangements with women who aren't complaining about it. We're not talking cheating on your wife who has the normal recourse taking you to court and divorces your arse, none of which really affects your colleagues or workplace. We're talking a sustained career of workplace bullying, outright sexual harrassment, secret recordings of women naked, and generally being a rotten bag of shite to work with.

If footballers are raping, sexually harassing people at work, or making others' lives a professional or personal misery they need to be brought to task too, or if acting criminally, out on trial, like Giggs is now.

This isn't about prudery, or disapproving of people having sex, or fun, it's about being a workplace and industry menace to women and underlings, with the cherry on the tit sundae of being someone who was out there prating about equality, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Mad levels of whataboutery going on. And not even comparable whataboutery.
I disagree. Yes there’s ”whataboutery” but for very very good reason. There’s so many names. And the fact that people think a formal avenue is publishing allegations in a newspaper rather than going down a formal avenue is shocking. If he did what he did he is scum, but publicly destroying someone via social media before anything has been formally investigated (and that doesn’t mean by a journalist) is wrong. Imagine if you were arrested for something for example, or questioned and not arrested, and everyone you knew found out and publicly destroyed you before any formal trial or investigation. Would that be fair? There’s a reason it’s called the justice system.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I disagree. Yes there’s ”whataboutery” but for very very good reason. There’s so many names. And the fact that people think a formal avenue is publishing allegations in a newspaper rather than going down a formal avenue is shocking. If he did what he did he is scum, but publicly destroying someone via social media before anything has been formally investigated (and that doesn’t mean by a journalist) is wrong. Imagine if you were arrested for something for example, or questioned and not arrested, and everyone you knew found out and publicly destroyed you before any formal trial or investigation. Would that be fair? There’s a reason it’s called the justice system.
Would you say the same thing about Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey?

Reactions: 18
BAFTA proper squirming now that it's clear they knew about the allegations but still went ahead and gave him the award for Outstanding Contribution earlier this month anyway. Their statement seems to boil down to "yea we knew but the allegation were anonymous so we ignored them all, now that people have put their names to the allegations we're really sorry." Terrible!
Yes exactly - it stinks. They should have quietly chosen someone else to win the award rather than knowingly give it to a man they knew had such evidence against him.

I hope this press attention makes some of the other abusers in the industry squirm, because hopefully they’ll be found out next.

Also despicable of shows to “warn” female staff to watch out for his behaviour, rather then being firm and choosing a different actor. Why are these known “open secret” gropers allowed to carry on with prestigious roles. The shows should sack them and choose a respectful person instead.

Reactions: 22