Noah Donohoe - Missing, Murdered & Cover up, why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't go into tigers bay, Donal would need to be factual, he passed it. Interesting he is open now about adding a possibility of a mental health episode in.
In reality what will his investigation expose? We all know the police didn't investigate other than a misadventure line so what is he planning on telling everyone? I have great respect for the other professors who he will work with but without the PPI and the other cctv it's really only their opinions, same as ours on here, yes they have many years of criminology behind them but it's still only what they think. 150k is a lot of money, I'll be expecting straight out facts.
---

Yip all of that, the music in particular is a great gift many on the spectrum have, their brains have the ability to read music very well. And yes also the anxiety.
Did he not go along York Street, up Brougham Street and then along North Queen Street into Tigers Bay then back onto York road/Shore Road past the Grove? Although I may be wrong as there's a lot of info.

Did he not go along York Street, up Brougham Street and then along North Queen Street into Tigers Bay then back onto York road/Shore Road past the Grove? Although I may be wrong as there's a lot of info.
Maybe I've got it wrong I thought tigers bay was like a housing estate? that's why I was saying he didn't go "in" , but maybe the whole main street is called that? As yes thats the correct route.

Maybe I've got it wrong I thought tigers bay was like a housing estate? that's why I was saying he didn't go "in" , but maybe the whole main street is called that? As yes thats the correct route.
It's an area. The main road through it is North Queen Street but its a long road and that's the Tigers Bay part of it if you know what I mean? No he didn't go into the actual estate though, he cycled the main road.

Reactions: 2
It's an area. The main road through it is North Queen Street but its a long road and that's the Tigers Bay part of it if you know what I mean? No he didn't go into the actual estate though, he cycled the main road.
Yes just googled there, wiki, so it's upper North Queen Steet but seems the whole area gets called tigers bay, so just as you've said. I can see what Donal means now.

Reactions: 1
Found it interesting that a psychologist is posthumously assessing him, school reports etc being sent in order to do that. Very telling.

Found it interesting that a psychologist is posthumously assessing him, school reports etc being sent in order to do that. Very telling.
But realistically if they come to the conclusion that it was mental health related then that makes the whole ‘single line of enquiry’ thing look more legit? Unless I am missing the point!,

Out of curiosity how old were the two nephews? Could the one who apparently took his own life have known Noah socially?

But realistically if they come to the conclusion that it was mental health related then that makes the whole ‘single line of enquiry’ thing look more legit? Unless I am missing the point!,

Out of curiosity how old were the two nephews? Could the one who apparently took his own life have known Noah socially?
Yes it would. I assume that's why they're doing it.
No ed psychologists have been involved, school counsellors etc that we know of so they've had to take this approach. But it very much looks like people were like yeaaah, nodding heads with big eyes.
Donal is really just chasing the angle that psni didn't disclose things which led to conspiracy and not collecting and protecting possible evidence. He's asking why they ruled out third party so quickly, again given the trust issues around policing that breeds suspicion. Theres nothing else in the pod just the usual questions, they could be answered during inquest or through the ombudsman.

I don’t believe he was murdered but took his own life through mental health issues. Sad story really 😞

Yes it would. I assume that's why they're doing it.
No ed psychologists have been involved, school counsellors etc that we know of so they've had to take this approach. But it very much looks like people were like yeaaah, nodding heads with big eyes.
Donal is really just chasing the angle that psni didn't disclose things which led to conspiracy and not collecting and protecting possible evidence. He's asking why they ruled out third party so quickly, again given the trust issues around policing that breeds suspicion. Theres nothing else in the pod just the usual questions, they could be answered during inquest or through the ombudsman.
Do you think Donal may be trying to make a few quid here?
It looks likely that there was incompetence at play and it will likely come out in the inquest but not the massive cover up that the army suggest. I do think the inquest will show massive failures in areas but perhaps no foul play.
I think the reason the crowd funder is out now rather than after the inquest is he probably won’t be able to raise the same level of funds at that stage perhaps

It looks likely that there was incompetence at play and it will likely come out in the inquest but not the massive cover up that the army suggest. I do think the inquest will show massive failures in areas but perhaps no foul play.
I think the reason the crowd funder is out now rather than after the inquest is he probably won’t be able to raise the same level of funds at that stage perhaps
Yip, sadly I do. I think this was carefully timed with releasing the info they've had since last oct to coincide with the crowd funder. It gave ourselves something to talk about and stirred up interest and the money went rolling in. I feel money shouldn't be necessary to solve something this awful we have a police service. If Fiona wants to write a book fair play to her but I'd question anyone else's motives.
I feel for his mum she sees things through a particular lens many parents do that, sometimes reality can make them feel like a failure or feel attacked. She led the army right from the outset and was ferocious about it too, that set the tone and that happened not because the police didn't provide her with facts but because she didn't like those facts.
Police will definitely have questions to answer and obviously I've no idea what happened, just find the dynamics interesting 🤔 also found calling out the sister mad too, in saying that she was always very vocal online.

Reactions: 5
Yip, sadly I do. I think this was carefully timed with releasing the info they've had since last oct to coincide with the crowd funder. It gave ourselves something to talk about and stirred up interest and the money went rolling in. I feel money shouldn't be necessary to solve something this awful we have a police service. If Fiona wants to write a book fair play to her but I'd question anyone else's motives.
I feel for his mum she sees things through a particular lens many parents do that, sometimes reality can make them feel like a failure or feel attacked. She led the army right from the outset and was ferocious about it too, that set the tone and that happened not because the police didn't provide her with facts but because she didn't like those facts.
Police will definitely have questions to answer and obviously I've no idea what happened, just find the dynamics interesting 🤔 also found calling out the sister mad too, in saying that she was always very vocal online.
Who called the sister out?

as I didn’t fully keep up with twitter but I thought naimh seemed more sensible?

I do still think there is probably something else on the cctv which police aren’t revealing but it looks more and more like a bit of incompetence and that he did take his own life rather than all the mad theories we were discussing a month ago

I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast yet but that's sort of what I was trying to say lastnight, for 150k what is Donal really going to tell us? That the were police failings in they aren't transparent enough? That they need to improve on certain areas and gain public trust. Sure we know that for free.

I will remain open minded to what might have happened as there definitely could have been foul play. But at the same time this could all be a tragedy and as many have said Fiona might just not have known her own son as well as she says, or could have dropped the ball, didn't she tweet about how could I have missed this?
Who knows, strange now that MH is on the table more and more, interesting about the school reports.

I just searched Fiona’s profile and she seemed to be defo saying mental health wasn’t an issue a couple of years ago,
IMG_1079.png
IMG_1080.png

I just can’t understand a storm drain as a method of suicide
Yeah I don’t really get it but Fiona was so against any mental health outcome and now suddenly this is the focus. It doesn’t make sense.
I think potentially what is more likely is a drug overdose in the wrong area. The people who supplied or were taking the drugs tit themselves and everyone panicked and they hid his body because of how it would look?

Reactions: 3
It doesn't have to be suicide. She's very caught up in my Noah would never, at this point you would near need an eye roll emoji. Now she has Donal blowing smoke into the space between her ears.
If something happened Noah it allows her to continue believing her version of him.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.