Noah Donohoe - Missing, Murdered & Cover up, why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just searched Fiona’s profile and she seemed to be defo saying mental health wasn’t an issue a couple of years ago, View attachment 2264697View attachment 2264698
A place he never knew, from the woman who had no idea he had sneaked out the night before and had no idea where he went hence the push for cctv. How can she be so sure he didn't know? I know that sounds awful and like I'm being really mean to her, I'm not, it's going to get messy and difficult questions are going to be asked now this has all came out last week.

Reactions: 4
It doesn't have to be suicide. She's very caught up in my Noah would never, at this point you would near need an eye roll emoji. Now she has Donal blowing smoke into the space between her ears.
If something happened Noah it allows her to continue believing her version of him.
Exactly, it's like she can't believe there's a tiny possibility he didn't want to live, or he had MH issues. Someone had said wayyy back that his stuff was left like a bread crumb trail, bag in one place, phone in another, helmet, then clothes, then bike. I'm not sure I believe though.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad speculating about this but it’s been mentioned she may have alcohol struggles (non judgement: could happen to any of us) but I do think her social media reads like someone abusing alcohol. I accept it might be the insanity that comes from grief but either way, she’s a very unreliable narrator unfortunately

Reactions: 6
Exactly, it's like she can't believe there's a tiny possibility he didn't want to live, or he had MH issues. Someone had said wayyy back that his stuff was left like a bread crumb trail, bag in one place, phone in another, helmet, then clothes, then bike. I'm not sure I believe though.
I think its likely he was dabbling with drugs, possibly swapped his headphones for some. Struggling with identity, maybe wanted to fit in, mum was encouraging him to be himself and not part of the crowd. Something tells me she doesn't like being part of the crowd possibly tries hard to be alternative. Sometimes kids who are different for whatever reason crave blending in.

Reactions: 5
Dying to know the content of DM’s Millar was sending Fiona.

Is it possible that Noah was trying to blend in. So his school is known for being very good and I think quite middle class. So although he would have stood out as talented he perhaps didn’t have the money the rest of the classmates did.was he trying to make money through other means through being influenced by the ones up the street?

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that Noah was trying to blend in. So his school is known for being very good and I think quite middle class. So although he would have stood out as talented he perhaps didn’t have the money the rest of the classmates did.was he trying to make money through other means through being influenced by the ones up the street?
Don’t know if kids are focused on stuff like that ? I’d be more thinking coping mechanisms…A fix in exchange for… ( if it’s drugs related)

Reactions: 1
I'm part way through the podcast, think Donal is being quite fair, explaining for example how NI works, see nothing, say nothing, so he understands how people wouldn't call the police.
He has said twice now he (Noah) was a little out of sorts, very huggy, then again, his behaviour was a bit off but school saying he was great 📢 kids can 'mask' in school! That is classic for many on the spectrum, even those with innatentive ADHD fall under the radar as they cause no trouble, enjoy routine and structure so therefore follow all rules as its eases anxiety.

Reactions: 6
I'm part way through the podcast, think Donal is being quite fair, explaining for example how NI works, see nothing, say nothing, so he understands how people wouldn't call the police.
He has said twice now he (Noah) was a little out of sorts, very huggy, then again, his behaviour was a bit off but school saying he was great 📢 kids can 'mask' in school! That is classic for many on the spectrum, even those with innatentive ADHD fall under the radar as they cause no trouble, enjoy routine and structure so therefore follow all rules as its eases anxiety.
I thought it very fair, maybe Fiona has opened herself up to other possibilities because she trusts Donal and feels someone with a bit of clout is actually taking her seriously?
---
It’s the whole national security threat is puzzling

I thought it very fair, maybe Fiona has opened herself up to other possibilities because she trusts Donal and feels someone with a bit of clout is actually taking her seriously?
Interesting he flagged up as vulnerable from the beginning with the police, wonder is that to do with fiona saying he was out of sorts, coupled with the cctv, the book 🤔
---
Also possible, grammars and grammar education is good but you really do need to keep up, BRA for example, you need at least one pony lol! Otherwise you aren't in the in crowd . So I can see he maybe felt he didn't just fit in, if he didn't have the latest iPhone, but I'd be inclined to agree if it was anything he was wanting money to dabble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Interesting he flagged up as vulnerable from the beginning with the police, wonder is that to do with fiona saying he was out of sorts, coupled with the cctv, the book 🤔
Someone must’ve told them something that pointed that way ? being out of sorts wouldn’t necessarily make you vulnerable there must’ve been something specific .

Yeah, heard Donal say that. But any child out without someone knowing where they are would be described as vulnerable. I think it was to do with his age and the working hypothesis of head injury.

---
It’s the whole national security threat is puzzling
Unless it's what they used to check Noahs phone/laptop and obviously they don't want to give that away, or maybe when DP turned up at the pawn shop they started surveillance on him and his friends, tapped their rooms/ phones in the hostel to see of anything was spoken about but again they won't reveal how they do that.
---
Yeah, heard Donal say that. But any child out without someone knowing where they are would be described as vulnerable. I think it was to do with his age and the working hypothesis of head injury.
Or single parent too, which is awful but we all know what SS are like, maybe the area he was living in too?

I don't think there was any intervention going on with the family. SS don't focus on people because of their living arrangements or marital status.

I think a lot of this comes from the social media side of things. The focus on justice might be the wrong choice of word, you have a large section of the community with poor relationships with policing, they are well versed on the injustice. We have a grieving mother who can't accept her child was possibly unhappy, going through something, has concealed things. She has little to no support, she's leaning on a group of people who spread whatever she says as well as offering their own theories.
Anyone who broaches the possibility that he wasn't a completely sensible teenager with zero issue is having the police rang on them.
Meanwhile she's drinking like a fish and she's distanced herself from people trying to be there.
All happening on social media and she was always comfortable in that arena. Far from keeping things back the police had a theory that he harmed himself and she hasn't accepted that. Also the police have to be sensitive to both her and others who might get ideas.
What happens after the verdict? What does she do?

I wouldn’t have said St Malachy’s was quite middle class, it’s (or certainly was) a real mix. I mean again I could be wrong and things might have changed over the past 20 years. (My brother was there in the days before it was a thing to tutor your kids for the transfer test, it was much more about innate intelligence and so of course there were smart kids from all backgrounds — definitely no ponies required 🤣)

But who knows these days with phones and laptops and tech and all that pressure 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I wouldn’t have said St Malachy’s was quite middle class, it’s (or certainly was) a real mix. I mean again I could be wrong and things might have changed over the past 20 years. (My brother was there in the days before it was a thing to tutor your kids for the transfer test, it was much more about innate intelligence and so of course there were smart kids from all backgrounds — definitely no ponies required 🤣)

But who knows these days with phones and laptops and tech and all that pressure 🤷‍♀️
My impression of the school is based on I think they used to have their Christmas school concert at the ulster hall? If I am wrong then fair enough. My school I went to is very middle class but I came from a working class area but there was definitely a very middle class aspect to it,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.