Noah Donohoe - Missing, Murdered & Cover up, why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My impression of the school is based on I think they used to have their Christmas school concert at the ulster hall?
A lots of schools would do that,
Works as a revenue stream too.
---

I’ve just listened to the podcast and it seems Donals main focus is how inept the police were regarding forensics etc … all stuff we all have been thinking and commenting ok from day one.

He is very repetitive re the county lines

And the focus on mental health.

I wonder if they are trying to sway a narrative one way or the other.

The son who could tell you anything committed suicide or someone else might have been involved but we now have no evidence so will never know.

I would say the CCTV of him being out the night before was a huge blow to Fiona, especially after all that time of thinking you know exactly where your child has been.

Regarding the withholding of other police files could it be that a much bigger crime operation was underway and Noah going missing threw that asunder??

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My impression of the school is based on I think they used to have their Christmas school concert at the ulster hall?
aah, it was definitely just the school hall in my brother’s time. But no one would have been buying tickets for this - just strips of raffle tickets at the interval #oldschoolFundraising 🤣

I wonder if Donal has something that’s pushing the County Lines type suggestion — that’s rife where I am in rural England unfortunately, with all the associated knifings and stuff. My son is a young 13 and it’s terrifying…

Reactions: 4
Lol though.
Mandy is a great journo.
Theres a reason they're not going near it and leaving it to the Sunday life etc. 👀

Reactions: 6
The teef have a mind of their own 😬
Mandys?
Lol at this now like. Is there nobody to tell this woman to sit the duck down?
---
And lol at her reporting stuff to the police.
Is that the same police who covered up her sons murder? Somehow I don't think they're going to help her.

Is there potential that perhaps Noah was left alone a lot while his mum went partying?
the fact she told the police there is no way he went out of the house and they had only one key?
maybe being at home during lockdown he got involved with the ones in the hostel? Is there cctv of her going to cave hill with a friend on the night he went missing to search?

Reactions: 5
It’s those sort of outbursts that’s not going to gain her any benefits in terms of crowdfunding or the courtroom

Mandys?
Lol at this now like. Is there nobody to tell this woman to sit the duck down?
---
And lol at her reporting stuff to the police.
Is that the same police who covered up her sons murder? Somehow I don't think they're going to help her.
Yip ! Mandy’s , have you not noticed?
Maybe she’s the reason he was classed as vulnerable? I can’t see her coming back from this her issues run deep .I can understand her bitterness there’s certainly flaws in the investigation. Noah was failed by a lot of people, it seems.
IMG_6185.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.