No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Exploits her kid & pets for cash, she's toxic, fake she's trailer trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 So far at least six of today's ten "new" members aren't actually new at all!
Just goes to show that Jo really doesn't give a tit about her supporters, they are just 99p to her, she doesn't even recognise the names of people who have been supporting her for years and have commented /posted, even wished her child happy birthday.
Yes i saw that too. Making herself look rather stupid. Mind you those 'new' supporters shes named are clearly thick as tit because the penny hasnt yet dropped for them that jo doesnt even recognise names of people that have been supporting her for 3 or 4 years, if that doesnt just scream 'you are just 99p to me' nothing does. Be careful though jo, by welcoming all these 'new' supporters people might think your doing all right and can now afford to put the lights on with the extra income from new supporters. I find it hilarious they are all telling you they've been supporters for years, i notice you arent replying to them 🤔 you're not as popular as you like to make out. By the way we know you cant help but come and read tattle but dont bullshit your supporters saying its a hate group, if you've nothing to hide let them come, let them come read it all and jump to your defense, we'll sit and piss ourselves as we watch their comments get deleted 😂 you really do hate this platform dont you i can see it pissing you off more and more as time goes on you must have loads of time on your hands to read through five threads though. Oh wait you dont take any notice of trolls or nasty comments do you 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She ain't bovvered, she's got fick skin, you have to expect negative comments when you do wot she does cos its your job innit, she's so blessed to have her bleddy hansum horses and being a mumma wot she does all on her own wiv no help from no one. She started wiv nuffink and now look at her, she's so proud and no one gonna tell her wot to do or say, she's open and honest and the best mumma in the world and it's everyone else who's a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What age is Lowen?
I see Gemma Atkinsons daughter is 3 and nearly counting to 20 and also saying it in Spanish.
My cousins little girl is nearly 2 she can say my name and talk to me, much more advanced than you know who
😂😂😂 So far at least six of today's ten "new" members aren't actually new at all!
Just goes to show that Jo really doesn't give a tit about her supporters, they are just 99p to her, she doesn't even recognise the names of people who have been supporting her for years and have commented /posted, even wished her child happy birthday.
so she really knows her supporters then ha ha, she’s such a loser lol

Reactions: 1
So a whole 1.36 min for the next flaps episode! Ffs Jo get on your actual horses if you have time to fart about doing that. It’s not funny it’s truly pathetic the only thing that would actually make it funny is if you fell in the puddle and drowned!!! RIDE YOUR REAL HORSES!!!!

At least she listened to her followers for once and got lowen a helmet or someone did! That’s a bonus some of his face is covered now too! But she’s such a wonderful “mumma” why does it take strangers to point out how to keep him safe properly then?

Last edited:
So a whole 1.36 min for the next flaps episode! Ffs Jo get on your actual horses if you have time to fart about doing that. It’s not funny it’s truly pathetic the only thing that would actually make it funny is if you fell in the puddle and drowned!!! RIDE YOUR REAL HORSES!!!!

At least she listened to her followers for once and got lowen a helmet or someone did! That’s a bonus his face is covered now too! But she’s such a wonderful “mumma” why does it take strangers to point out how to keep him safe properly then?
I’m all for letting kids be kids but if you put them in danger and proclaim that he’s your world, and get him a helmet after he’s been riding that quad bike you are a bleeping disgrace and don’t deserve to have a child, his safety should be paramount, it takes a second for a kid to get injured, best mumma ever is not bleeping you,wake up Jo, you leave him alone. You put him in danger…. You truly think you are good at this motherhood malarkey… nah !!!!

Reactions: 5
I know lots of people who could smile but not as a result of watching this shite.
Pathetic, unfunny and a waste of time for someone who claims to be so busy "working" that they don't have time to ride their own horses, clean their home or apparently potty train their kid and teach it to talk.
You really need to get your priorities right Jo and that means for once in your life stop putting money ahead of everything else.

Attachments

I know lots of people who could smile but not as a result of watching this shite.
Pathetic, unfunny and a waste of time for someone who claims to be so busy "working" that they don't have time to ride their own horses, clean their home or apparently potty train their kid and teach it to talk.
You really need to get your priorities right Jo and that means for once in your life stop putting money ahead of everything else.
It's embarrassing 😳

Soon be at pre school so they can do all
The things she failed at like keep him safe. Teach him to talk. Potty train him and hopefully teach him some manners as the spoilt little brat has none now I’m afraid.

Soon be at pre school so they can do all
The things she failed at like keep him safe. Teach him to talk. Potty train him and hopefully teach him some manners as the spoilt little brat has none now I’m afraid.
Hardly surprising as she has no manners either, he's going to get a shock when he realises he can't have his own way all the time, I have visions of him helping himself to things from the staff fridge!😂
Unfortunately I think she's going to kick off if they tell her he's behind in certain things and especially if he's aggressive to other kids etc, she won't accept it's her fault and will just storm off and not take him back but tell everyone he just didn't like it there as she certainly won't admit we were right yet again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's no wonder her crazy crew can't see Jo for the greedy lying narcissist she is, most of them have the intelligence level of a piece of cheese!
Every week when it gets to six o'clock they start getting twitchy and post asking each other when Jo is going live, it's so stupid because no one actually knows except Jo but they still do it.
This person is one of the worst culprits, she posts each week but hasn't actually managed to get the wording right yet!
Tonight it's "is it a light?" previously it's been "is it alive?" (unfortunately so) "is it live?" (if she is no one is going to answer you because they are too busy fawning over Jo) "is it a live?" (I don't know, is it?)
And when Jo does finally bother to post telling them when she will be live they all rush to reply telling her how excited they are, how they can't wait etc etc!!.... Except the person previously mentioned who's probably been distracted by a piece of fluff and has forgotten she was ever waiting for a live in the first place!

Attachments

• Haha
It's embarrassing 😳
Degrading, all for money

It's no wonder her crazy crew can't see Jo for the greedy lying narcissist she is, most of them have the intelligence level of a piece of cheese!
Every week when it gets to six o'clock they start getting twitchy and post asking each other when Jo is going live, it's so stupid because no one actually knows except Jo but they still do it.
This person is one of the worst culprits, she posts each week but hasn't actually managed to get the wording right yet!
Tonight it's "is it a light?" previously it's been "is it alive?" (unfortunately so) "is it live?" (if she is no one is going to answer you because they are too busy fawning over Jo) "is it a live?" (I don't know, is it?)
And when Jo does finally bother to post telling them when she will be live they all rush to reply telling her how excited they are, how they can't wait etc etc!!.... Except the person previously mentioned who's probably been distracted by a piece of fluff and has forgotten she was ever waiting for a live in the first place!
It won’t be alight tonight, currently lashing down here, and even tho I don’t know Jo( apparently) I’m just down the A30 from her, about 10 mins away, depending on the A30 roadworks 😂😂😂😂just proving I’m local lol

Well I'd love to to write a witty summary for tonight's live but duck me it was boring!
She had her mate Tiff with her again, they did the sprite challenge which apparently is about drinking a bottle of sprite really quickly and then trying not to belch. Thrilling.
Jo told yet another drawn out story with the usual amount of stopping and starting and getting distracted, basically bigging herself up saying she used to ride any horse, ex racers, used to get horses sent to her for her to train and sell on etc
Honestly it went on and on and on...
The best bit was she had a horse pts because she said it was dangerous but at the time Tiff wanted to buy it and Jo refused unless Tiff rode it but Tiff wanted to rest it and then go back to basics and start again, they fell out at the time and tonight it was quite funny because Tiff kept disagreeing with Jo and you could tell Jo was trying not to get crappy with Tiff. Like Tiff said she would never get on a horse without it having a teeth and back check, Jo said she'd had his back done and Tiff said no you didn't!
Then Tiff told a long story about her horse and her getting injured and now she's too scared to ride him but will ride other horses.
And really that was pretty much the whole live, Lowen was up and shouted a bit but wasn't too bad really.
The best bit of the whole live was when Jo said to him I love you very much and he said oh no not again!
Jo didn't mention anything about trolls etc and for the first time in months actually managed not to mention money! I know, you can all pick yourselves up off the floor now! Wonders never cease eh!
She did have a slight dig a couple of times when Tiff said firstly that her horse was a head and later she said about her size (tiff isn't fat but she isn't as small as Jo) and Jo said oh you can't say that Tiff, people will screen record you and send it to you having a go at calling your horse a dick and fat shaming yourself. It was a pathetic attempt at humour. And it wouldn't happen anyway because that special treatment is reserved just for Jo!
Jo said piotr used to be on her lives but then supporters said they just wanted Jo and I imagine the same will happen with Tiff, some seem to like her but the live was so crap numbers dropped off very quickly. Jo won't like Tiff getting attention especially when someone suggested Tiff set up her own page with her horses and Jo "joked" Tiff would steal her followers.

Well done Jo you're at the level of baking they teach kids like Lowen at nursery, fairy cakes and rock cakes. How about you actually make him something healthy and nutritional rather than more sugary crap that he can fill up on and then continue to refuse to eat proper meals 🙄
And a dvd on the wishlist, really? I mean surely you are far too busy to be sitting down watching films, there's all that poo picking, riding, halter training, cleaning and tidying, educational games with lowen.... Oh wait.... that's right, you don't do any of those things

Attachments

• Wow
Well done Jo you're at the level of baking they teach kids like Lowen at nursery, fairy cakes and rock cakes. How about you actually make him something healthy and nutritional rather than more sugary crap that he can fill up on and then continue to refuse to eat proper meals 🙄
And a dvd on the wishlist, really? I mean surely you are far too busy to be sitting down watching films, there's all that poo picking, riding, halter training, cleaning and tidying, educational games with lowen.... Oh wait.... that's right, you don't do any of those things
How many of those cakes did she let
him have during the live last night too! Shove cake down him when it’s way past his bed time! Great parenting again there Jo! Leading the way as usual

I think the DVD title is quite fitting though. We all know what her ultimate gift would be

• Haha
Was t

Was there a vid of the bike actually working i didn't see one
Yes there is, it’ll be knackered soon

How many of those cakes did she let
him have during the live last night too! Shove cake down him when it’s way past his bed time! Great parenting again there Jo! Leading the way as usual

I think the DVD title is quite fitting though. We all know what her ultimate gift would be
She really is shameless, a bleeping DVD people are struggling and she prioritises a DVD lol

Forgot to mention that she had been to primark to buy clothes for Lowen to wear at pre school, she said they will be kept just for school and not home, she got jeans,tops,hoodies and a jacket, didn't say how much she spent but funny how she buys really cheap crap with her own money but puts expensive stuff like sketchers on the wishlist.

• Angry
I can’t watch it, it’s just so cringy and embarrassing.
It came up on my tiktok or instagram. Can’t believe the person filming thinks it’s funny. It’s not, Jo isn’t a comedian or likeable person. Done right it could be funny but not with Jo in charge of it.

How have I only just noticed her reviews on Facebook lol. Have you Tattlers been busy 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.