No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Exploits her kid & pets for cash, she's toxic, fake she's trailer trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone kindly giving some Tattle advertising! šŸ˜‚
Jo will delete as soon as she sees, she won't like the comments from people saying that having a different opinion doesn't make someone a troll either! šŸ˜‚

Yet more comments about how the minions jump on anyone who dares to question anything Jo says or does

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jo, remember to be nice - it's not hard, it's not hard!!!

Practice what you preach šŸ˜Š
šŸ¤£ sheā€™s s
Someone kindly giving some Tattle advertising! šŸ˜‚
Jo will delete as soon as she sees, she won't like the comments from people saying that having a different opinion doesn't make someone a troll either! šŸ˜‚

Yet more comments about how the minions jump on anyone who dares to question anything Jo says or does
it appears there are some fans of hers with brain cells. Who knew?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Good to see people saying that the reaction from jo's supporters and followers is extreme but Jo has deleted a lot of those comments and of course the one naming Tattle!
She's trying to say that she doesn't mind people expressing an opinion as long as they aren't nasty but we all know that's bollocks because she deletes everything, even when people have politely offered advice shes deleted their comments and then done a video ranting about them.
We also know that she just sits back and allows her minions to bully and abuse anyone who has a different opinion and probably finds it amusing.
Look at what happened with the PC World /Curry's video, loads of people said she was wrong to let lowen act like that but instead of taking it on board and admitting she was wrong she got arsey and ranted.
She just can't take criticism or advice because she is mentally immature.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well Jo - you have really got the minions rattled today havenā€™t you - not really sure what you are trying to achieve! I really donā€™t understand your problem if you donā€™t like what we write just donā€™t read it as you say ā€œscroll on byā€ we are totally separate to fb you have to physically look us up on a different platform, same goes to the rest of you that report back! I also see the lovely supporters are having a go for the post about John boy being staged, the comment wasnā€™t even that bad hardly troll material, NOT SURE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BE KIND you promote!

• Haha
*waits for helmet to go on the amazon wishlist*
Also is it just me or is her face really dirty in that stupid flappy bird/dinosaur or whatever costume it is video, I couldnā€™t watch it as it made me feel sick. The thought of a dirty unwashed cretin running about trying to be someone they arenā€™t is vomit enducing šŸ¤¢.
Sheā€™s always minging, unless sheā€™s on a night out, then out comes the trowl to cover her face in pan stick to hide the freckles, she actually scubs up ok, but make up comes off, you canā€™t hide your deep ugliness behind make up, the badness always comes out, usually when her gob opens

Snorting whilst wearing a dragon costume isn't the only kind of snorting Jo does from what I hear so no wonder she was good at it!
Interesting that of all the costumes she chose it was a dragon, what's the phrase... Oh yeah Chasing the dragon, how ironic
Yep, slagging of your ex for taking coke, pretty sure she had some too, were you at the hunt ball Jo, were you with the gang that were kicked out the hotel for doing coke, you donā€™t have to answer that, Iā€™m just interestedā€¦.. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s always minging, unless sheā€™s on a night out, then out comes the trowl to cover her face in pan stick to hide the freckles, she actually scubs up ok, but make up comes off, you canā€™t hide your deep ugliness behind make up, the badness always comes out, usually when her gob opens

Yep, slagging of your ex for taking coke, pretty sure she had some too, were you at the hunt ball Jo, were you with the gang that were kicked out the hotel for doing coke, you donā€™t have to answer that, Iā€™m just interestedā€¦.. šŸ˜‰
Itā€™s amazing what a filter can hide as well. I think it was Em Clarkson that posted an exaggerated video about it, you just need an app now n o photoshop skills needed.

Well Jo - you have really got the minions rattled today havenā€™t you - not really sure what you are trying to achieve! I really donā€™t understand your problem if you donā€™t like what we write just donā€™t read it as you say ā€œscroll on byā€ we are totally separate to fb you have to physically look us up on a different platform, same goes to the rest of you that report back! I also see the lovely supporters are having a go for the post about John boy being staged, the comment wasnā€™t even that bad hardly troll material, NOT SURE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BE KIND you promote!
Cracks me up the way they are all saying that the "trolls" are sad jealous people who hate their lives, had unhappy childhoods, have no friends etc etc! šŸ˜‚
Couldn't be further from the truth, I enjoy my job, I have a lovely partner and friends, I had a happy childhood and I'm certainly NOT jealous of Jo! I own my own home, everything I have I've paid for myself using my money, I've never scammed or begged for anything, I have a nice amount of savings, I pay all my vet bills myself, so why on earth would I be jealous of Jo?! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Be kindā€¦. Do me a favour, she wouldnā€™t know the meaning of the word šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Good to see people saying that the reaction from jo's supporters and followers is extreme but Jo has deleted a lot of those comments and of course the one naming Tattle!
She's trying to say that she doesn't mind people expressing an opinion as long as they aren't nasty but we all know that's bollocks because she deletes everything, even when people have politely offered advice shes deleted their comments and then done a video ranting about them.
We also know that she just sits back and allows her minions to bully and abuse anyone who has a different opinion and probably finds it amusing.
Look at what happened with the PC World /Curry's video, loads of people said she was wrong to let lowen act like that but instead of taking it on board and admitting she was wrong she got arsey and ranted.
She just can't take criticism or advice because she is mentally immature.
Well I got my comments deleted and blocked and I'd never ever been nasty nor a troll, she was damn right rude and sarcastic when I offered friendly advice about leaving lwen unattended but then again best thing she ever did was block me so I domt have to see her tit show anymore and save my 99p lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Cracks me up the way they are all saying that the "trolls" are sad jealous people who hate their lives, had unhappy childhoods, have no friends etc etc! šŸ˜‚
Couldn't be further from the truth, I enjoy my job, I have a lovely partner and friends, I had a happy childhood and I'm certainly NOT jealous of Jo! I own my own home, everything I have I've paid for myself using my money, I've never scammed or begged for anything, I have a nice amount of savings, I pay all my vet bills myself, so why on earth would I be jealous of Jo?! šŸ˜‚
Same here, Iā€™ve a good job, my own house, hubby Iā€™ve been with forever, horses, absolutely fab mates who look out for me because Iā€™m loyal to them too, weā€™d never backstab or do a live slating each other,oh and guess what, I earn my own money and pay my bills and keep my animals who are well cared for and not kept in a tit pit, btw Jo itā€™s not where you keep your horses itā€™s the crap around them and how you talk about them thatā€™s disgusting, leaving that little mare in with seven, she will be in foal by him soon, maybe you want that, more dollar for you to grasp with ya bony fingers

Reactions: 2
! I also see the lovely supporters are having a go for the post about John boy being staged, the comment wasnā€™t even that bad hardly troll material, NOT SURE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE BE KIND you promote!
if it happens once, thatā€™s an accident (maybe..), to allow it to happen again and again because youā€™re too lazy, risk your animals health for a few bloody likes and to make people laugh (?!) is just disgusting. It wonā€™t be funny when the horse is seriously injured or worse then sheā€™s gotta go on the beg again to cover another vets bill. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 5
So she's stopped putting a fly mask on Seven because he pulls it off so that was yet more money wasted by Kath and Julia, I expect they will be up for sale soon. (the fly masks not Kath and Julia although this is Jo we are talking about, she'd sell her own mother if the price was right! šŸ˜‚)
And poor Seven is left to suffer being annoyed by flies but its ok because he can stand behind Bella and her tail will swish the flies away šŸ™„
She has also got both Trixie and Ginny in with them now.

• Wow
Whoā€™s ready for the next exciting instalment of her riding her flaps tomorrow then? Come on thatā€™s worth the 99p surely ? Sheā€™s so witty and entertaining she can pretend he can do dressage and jump cos itā€™s more than she can do. She canā€™t even get on her horses and if you are really lucky you can hear the beautiful tones of the screaming lowen in the background as he mis pronounces the little words he knows. Although Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve heard him say tit quite clearly. Oh how proud her and her twit bum lickers will be

• Haha
It's the only riding her flaps will be taking part in! šŸ˜‚ No-one in their right mind would go near her unwashed bits!
Do find it funny that the only word he can say clearly is tit although really it's quite sad that that's actually the case, he's so behind, I don't understand all the idiots who keep saying his speach is coming on well when it truly isn't, I hope the staff at pre school point it out to her as well although no doubt she will show off her own verbal skills in the only way she knows how and give them a mouthful. Poor kid doesn't have a hope in hell with her as his mother.

• Haha
Ahh Jo you really are the joy that just keeps on giving! šŸ˜‚
So you recently started welcoming your new members on the supporters group, so happy to show off to everyone all the new people who are paying to watch your shite!
Well I hate to break it to you Jo but you are welcoming people who have been members for years, they aren't new!!!
One of the ten you welcomed today even commented that she's been a member for three years šŸ˜‚
If you actually click on each profile it shows when they last commented or posted on the group and there are another four on today's list that have been members for at least a year! It's possible the others are existing members too but just haven't commented or posted.
Some will have had to resubscribe when their cards changed and so it shows the date that they resubscribed as their join date but in actual fact they have been members a long time.
Bless you and your teeny tiny little brain Jo, I'm so sorry to burst your bubble but yet again you are showing yourself up, desperately trying to show everyone that you are so popular yet the reality is that you are losing more supporters than you are gaining.
Think maybe you should actually do your research before gloating, stops you from looking like a sad thick as tit twit.
Do have a most wonderful evening, looking forward to seeing you rant and moan on your live tomorrow, see ya soon hun šŸ˜Š

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the only riding her flaps will be taking part in! šŸ˜‚ No-one in their right mind would go near her unwashed bits!
Do find it funny that the only word he can say clearly is tit although really it's quite sad that that's actually the case, he's so behind, I don't understand all the idiots who keep saying his speach is coming on well when it truly isn't, I hope the staff at pre school point it out to her as well although no doubt she will show off her own verbal skills in the only way she knows how and give them a mouthful. Poor kid doesn't have a hope in hell with her as his mother.
What age is Lowen?
I see Gemma Atkinsons daughter is 3 and nearly counting to 20 and also saying it in Spanish.

What age is Lowen?
I see Gemma Atkinsons daughter is 3 and nearly counting to 20 and also saying it in Spanish.
He was 3 on July 11th.
I've seen clips of two year olds speaking better than lowen, even saying small sentences, Lowen never says more than two words together, Jo says they have proper conversations but funny how they are never videod, it's so obvious he doesn't have a clue what she is saying sometimes and she just guesses at some of the stuff he comes out with because it's just babble.

He was 3 on July 11th.
I've seen clips of two year olds speaking better than lowen, even saying small sentences, Lowen never says more than two words together, Jo says they have proper conversations but funny how they are never videod, it's so obvious he doesn't have a clue what she is saying sometimes and she just guesses at some of the stuff he comes out with because it's just babble.
Pretty much same age as Gemmas daughter.
He'll be in for some shock when he goes to school.
Shes a lazy assed mother, can't be bothered.

So she's stopped putting a fly mask on Seven because he pulls it off so that was yet more money wasted by Kath and Julia, I expect they will be up for sale soon. (the fly masks not Kath and Julia although this is Jo we are talking about, she'd sell her own mother if the price was right! šŸ˜‚)
And poor Seven is left to suffer being annoyed by flies but its ok because he can stand behind Bella and her tail will swish the flies away šŸ™„
She has also got both Trixie and Ginny in with them now.
Both in foal then, mention it on your live Jo, say Iā€™m wrong, a young colt canā€™t get its mother or other mates in foalā€¦ I 100% know he can, because Iā€™ve experienced it šŸ˜¢but bikey Jo wouldnā€™t mind a throwback I guess, itā€™s all money lol

Pretty much same age as Gemmas daughter.
He'll be in for some shock when he goes to school.
Shes a lazy assed mother, can't be bothered.
Be the teachers fault, never hers, bet sheā€™s expecting them to toilet train him too šŸ˜”

What age is Lowen?
My cousins little girl is nearly 2 she can say my name and talk to me, much more advanced than you know who

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ So far at least six of today's ten "new" members aren't actually new at all!
Just goes to show that Jo really doesn't give a tit about her supporters, they are just 99p to her, she doesn't even recognise the names of people who have been supporting her for years and have commented /posted, even wished her child happy birthday.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.