Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm getting really hacked off watching these videos of her wonder children "riding his quad all by himself because he's so advanced and clever for his age:ROFLMAO: How about you spend the same amount of time you do telling him how to twist the handle to make the quad move teaching him how to use the bloody toilet and speak in clear sentences! I am also a trained in child care and work in a school with reception and year ones. Every single child is out of nappies and can talk when they come to us. She should be ashamed of herself for failing the one basic duty of care a parent should of done before their child starts school and that's to be able to talk and be out of nappies showing signs of independence. Love to know how she's going to manage getting him to school 5 days a week before the bell goes ( usually 8.50 or earlier)Kids arriving late cause disruption to the day but she won't give a toss. He is so far behind his developmental milestones it's beyond a joke. Still needs to sleep during the day, dummy in all the time, no idea about how to use the toilet, won't eat anything remotely healthy and thinks screaming and kicking off gets him what he wants. She will obviously want him to eat a school lunch as they're free for KS1. Good luck with that as schools serve healthy food not Mc Donald's and actually provides things called fruit and vegetables! She is the most pathetic excuse for a mum I've ever seen and how SS don't seem remotely bothered about his lack of care is a joke. She has brought up a spoilt brat who gets everything he wants because she's too wet to parent him properly giving him clearly defined boundaries. Her poor animals live the worst life ever and all these deluded followers who have her up on a level pegging with saints are a danger to modern society. The level of "care" both the brat and those poor animals get is, in my opinion, borderline abuse. If he was in my care at nursery I would of filled in multiple cause for concern forms by now. The level of rage I feel now every time I see her videos is not good for my health ๐Ÿ˜• I just wish that she would realise that letting your child live a feral life isn't good parenting. She has failed him in every way but doesn't care. As long as her moronic followers keep telling her what a wonderful mummy she is and how amazingly advanced her special boy is she will keep doing what she's doing. I'm a single mum on zero benefits not even earning enough to pay tax but I own my own home and apart from the mortgage have zero debts. Every day is a struggle but I have the most amazing son who has turned out to be a wonderful young man working as a duty manager in his first job after leaving college. I had a stroke when he was 15 so he has had to grow up fast and help me much more than a 15 year old should of had to do but he did it and has still turned out to be an amazing young man. I've never begged for money off strangers or let people fund my child's childhood. Everything he's had is from me and only me. She gives single parents a bad name. We all do our utmost to raise our children the best we can without living our lives through social media and scrounging of total strangers. Something she'll never be able to say when 20 years down the line her feral offspring wants nothing to do with her

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Jojo Solomon vile and mean
Tries to cash in on the death of the Queen
Has no respect, decorum or taste
When God made her it was truly a waste

Money's what matters to this cash obsessed bitch
She hoped her new venture would go without a hitch

Sadly for Jo some people said Hey!
Profiteering from the death of a Monach no way!
You've stooped so low your down in the gutter
"that's too good for her" many people would mutter

She plugged her post here, she plugged her post there
Smug and smiling and so unaware
The fallout she faced once people did learn
Her plan for the next venture and how she could earn

She thought she was clever but people were mad
Couldn't believe the disgusting idea that she'd had
They told her quite rightly just what they thought
It wasn't the love that our Jojo had sought

Of course the post was quickly deleted
Her joy and good humour soon very depleted
No doubt a rant video will soon be uploaded
About trolls and dicks, she's so easily goaded!

So listen here Jo you vile piece of scum
The death of the Queen has left everyone numb
Think what you're doing, it's awful and sick
You're proving yourself to be a huge dick

For once in your life forget about cash
Your obsession is making you out to be trash
You need to be shaken so hard your teeth rattle
But for now enjoy your poem from Miss P on Tattle! ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So most of the live was the usual shite, screaming shouting demanding kid. They had a late three hour nap... The kid who never has naps had a nap yesterday as well!
The fuckwit fairies bought her a photoshoot last year for her and the animals but she waited until the foal was born. Should get pics in 2/3 weeks.
Wanted to have all the horses together but Bella and JB argued and he kicked her so she has a swollen leg, she will keep them apart for a while longer as doesn't want to risk injury while Seven is still small.
Lowen took himself to the potty for the first time yesterday and had a wee, she'd left his nappy off so she tried it again today and he shat on the floor ๐Ÿคข
Spoke to her landlords family, she's always been worried about how secure she is there, but she thinks that when he dies the family will take over and will also replace her caravan with a new one so she feels much better now. She'd still like her own home but doesn't think she will get a mortgage for what she wants, doesn't want to live on an estate.
She's had a positive week, the best ever, she feels so secure, her life is going in the right direction, she's so happy ๐Ÿ™„
And this is the bit you've been waiting for.....
She was driving out of her area, a bloke was waiting to cross the road to the bus stop but there was lots of traffic and the bus didn't stop so he missed it, she offered him a lift and they get talking, they have a great connection, they talk about so many things and get on really well. He's supposed to be going travelling but she says to contact her when he's back and they can have a coffee (says she's not interested in him in that way, just felt he was a lovely bloke who got her)
He messaged her that night thanking her and she says she loves helping people, it's so humbling, some people have taken advantage of her in the past but she offered him a lift with no expectations of him doing anything for her (me thinks a certain miss solomon has been reading here, particularly the bit where I said she never does anything for anyone without expecting something back)
Anyway they get on so well, he's very spiritual which interests her so she invited him to hers for coffee which he accepted. She then says she put knives in various places around the crudavan just in case! ๐Ÿ˜‚
He's in his mid forties, biker type, raised his daughter alone so he understands her, his daughter was killed by a car just after she turned 18. Jo then starts saying that it's amazing and OMG because his daughter shared the same birthday as Jo!!! Yeah Jo lots of people share a birthday you twat ๐Ÿ™„
She told him about Adrian and his other kids mum who hates Jo and was vile to her even though Jo never did anything wrong,
She told him all the people in her village hate her but not to believe anything he hears about her. He says she is obviously a lovely genuine person. He leaves and goes to his brother and tells him about Jo and the brother says he knows of Jo and she stops Adrian from seeing his kid. Jo's new friend (we don't know his name) supposedly stands up for Jo and tells his brother to shut up and stop bad mouthing her, Jo is his friend and he won't hear bad stuff said about her. (He messages Jo later to tell her all this)
Jo says she appreciates him sticking up for her because no one ever does.
He also tells her that he's just realised that Jo saved his dad's life a few years ago and this is where it gets.. ahem interesting! ๐Ÿ˜‚
So 7/8 years ago Jo was first on scene, a car had been hit side on at a junction, police etc not yet called. The driver was trapped by his legs, she climbed in the passenger side and spoke to him, got his name, address, telephone number, age, shoe size, inside leg measurement.. sorry... I digress... The seat belt was cutting into him so she found a knife in the car door (what are the chances eh?!) and cut it and then sat holding his head still. Police and paramedics arrived and she gave all his details, they thought he may not survive.
Two years later at the same spot she is first on scene again, a girl in her car had been hit by a bus, she was unhurt, Jo wrapped her in a blanket and looked after her and her dog while they waited for the police. Jo rang and arranged for the car to be recovered (why?? Surely the police do that??)
As they are sat waiting a bloke comes up and says he nearly died in an accident at the same spot two years previous.... Yup you guessed it Tattlers.... IT WAS THE GUY JO SAVED!!!! OMG!!!!
And Jo's new friend had said one day I'll meet the person who saved my dad's life and thank them AND HE HAD!!! (I know, I know, I'm practically sobbing at this point, it's just so touching! ๐Ÿ˜‚)
Anyway it turns out that he had a broken pelvis and was bleeding and the doctors told the son that if Jo hadn't cut the seat belt he would have died!!!! (now I watch a lot of hospital programs and I know they often fit pelvic binders to a casualty to prevent a pelvis moving and causing more damage and bleeding so I somehow I doubt cutting his seat belt would have saved him) anyway Jo says its just amazing because not only did she just happen to meet this new friend but she saved his dad's life AND she shares the same birthday as his dead daughter!
Jo didn't actually explain it but I'm guessing she's trying to say that the chap spoke to his dad and said he'd got a new friend called Jo and his dad obviously realised it was the same Jo who saved him but hey who needs details when you are telling such a fantastic load of shite!
AND AND!!! there was a third accident recently where a girl had overturned her car into the farmers field and Jo was first there and called the ambulance etc so she's obviously meant to be there to help people, she's so calm and organised and level headed!
So there you have it, the next big blockbuster, I reckon Jo will play herself and obviously win at least one Oscar for her incredible performance.... In fact I think she should be sent an award tonight for her performance, it really was the biggest pile of shit she's ever come out with!
In other news she had a letter from the CSA, Adrian is denying being Lowens dad so they need her permission to carry out a DNS test which it course she will give in her own time because he's made her wait, she will never forgive him for denying being his dad. He still says he wants her back and accuses her of being with other blokes but says he will forgive her for that.
She saw him in the street the other day and she said it's the first time in a year that she has seen him..... Odd that because on previous lives she has said he turned up when Jon was there and also when piotr was there and if course there was the live in the summer where she suddenly stated he'd arrived and cut the live and all the supporters were panicking and saying she should call the police! She really needs to remember what lies she has told because all she does is constantly contradict herself! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She says she has been halter training Flaps and has a Halloween special with him.
Hugo has settled really well, he's got the best home, Wayne is coming to visit next week.
JB isn't sound, she's not sure he will ever be ridden but she will try and ride Jack and lead JB so he gets a change of scene.
And that was it, I need a lie down in a dark room, such an emotional live, a story of friendship, trauma, coincidence and bravery..... And the biggest load of bollocks she's spouted in a long time! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every year throughout the year, we donate food, toiletries and clothes and toys etc to the local church and food bank. All outgrown toys etc are all donated, Christmas time, we buy brand new toys and clothes and donate them. This year we havenโ€™t been able to donate as much as money is right now.
Maybe you should try donating things to charities jo, youโ€™re in a financial position to do it or add things to your wish list to donate to charities, so families who are truly struggling and will have nothing without those charities help, will have something.
Why you moan about how hard done by you are, remember thereโ€™s people who literally have nothing, thereโ€™s people whoโ€™ve been made homeless and youโ€™re moaning!! You moaned about that old lady donating her money to a monkey charity yet you have no right to moan. The only charity you care about is yourself! Maybe if you werenโ€™t so self centred, did things for charity, were actually a nice person, didnโ€™t constantly moan and slag people off or block people for having a different opinion to you or for offering advice, maybe just maybe youโ€™re social media thing might actually take off.
You really to humble yourself. Youโ€™re not the jo who started nvf all them years ago, youโ€™ve changed for the worse. Youโ€™ve let the money and gifts go to your head.
I agree 100%.
I used to enjoy watching Jo at the beginning but now I have no time for her. I do not find her funny, helpful, educational. All I see is a self centered opinionated person that is not a nice person.

I follow numerous bloggers, all successful in their own way. They have genuine supporters, and never turns nasty on them.

Jo is a fake, a scrounger and an evil person that does not care who she upsets as long as she is receiving.

Her animals live in terrible condition, I am not on about the mud, as most yards have mud, I refer to the over crowding, filthy stables,her home ( no excuse as many live in caravans and on their own land but do not live in those conditions). Her son is dragged up, he should be mixing with other children, learning to play and share his toys. All you ever see is him playing in mud and water.

What are her supporters actually paying for?

Jo look in the mirror, you are not a nice person , you have changed but not in a good way. You are ugly inside and out. You will fall as greed is spoiling you. You have no true friends only people that use you, just like you use them . An ugly trait that will destroy you. Sooner rather than later.

I will leave that here , as people are struggling and you throw it in their faces, the gifts that only ever get seem once then given away or sold.

You will be your own failing, sooner rather than later!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Short live as the kid who never naps had napped earlier so was still up fueled by yet another McDonald's, doughnuts and fizzy pop.
She hadn't yet mucked out because she had been so busy... Then said she had a lazy morning.... Sister in law is sick so she looked after her kid so was exhausted and couldn't be bothered to cook hence the treat of a McDonald's.... A treat isn't a treat when you have it at least once a week Jo!
Said she had fed the horses so they would be fine if she decided she couldn't be bothered to muck out tonight.
The lambs were at the farm where she was helping Lynn get hay from, she's really missing working on a farm so might go and help her brother, she's told her landlords family to get sheep and she will look after them. Jo work on your own fucking mini farm you lazy twat! Clean and feed your own animals not someone else's!
She still hasn't ridden Hugo and probably won't this week because she will be helping to look after her sister in laws kids.
And now my Tattlers, would you like a story? Get yourself a little drink and settle yourself down for this is a story about a bunny..... Oh sorry.... A story about a bunny boiler!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Once upon a time there was a sad, depressed bunny boiler called Jo, poor Jo was feeling bad, she thought nobody would ever love her and in fact she was completely right because she was in fact a bitter and twisted man hater.
But Jo decided that despite not being in the right mindset for a bloke she would join fb dating and Tinder and despite never hardly ever, rarely, not very often going on them she matched with a man!!! Whoop whoop! Go Bunny, I mean Jo!
Ahem... So she chatted with a chap a bit younger than her, told him she hated men but was healing and learning to love herself... And well Tattlers that's where she went wrong because before she knew it this chap was being a little, shall we say... Naughty.... Because he asked her how often she played with herself!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Now Bunny Jo quickly stopped THAT conversation and said she wasn't that sort of bunny because she was in fact A LADY! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mr Naughty was very embarrassed and kept saying sorry and because Jo is an empath and desperate.. I mean forgiving she decided to give him another chance. Mr Naughty actually said it was attractive that she wasn't like other bun.. girls!
Anyway they arranged to meet but then she didn't hear from him so she messaged and said if he'd changed his mind then just let her know and he said..... *pauses for dramatic effect *..... Someone had told him they knew Bunny Jo and had told him to stay away from her because she was a man hater and trouble!!!! Yes Tattlers I know! Exciting isn't it?!
Well Jo was not happy, Jo was in fact severely pissed off and felt like the shit, so she told Mr Naughty that clearly the person who told him that didn't know her well and wasn't a friend because she Bunny Jo is actually a real catch!
Obviously she had put walls up to protect herself and she was right to do so, she wants a man who would rather meet her and make up their own mind about her rather than believe others.
She saw that her and Mr Naughty had friends in common so she asked one if they were the person he'd spoken to but they said no however they knew Mr Naughty and said he had issues, had a drugs past and wasn't right for her! Phew for Bunny Jo, a lucky escape eh Tattlers?!
Not content with this new development Jo then messaged Mr Naughty again and put it to him that she knew about the drugs, he said it was in the past and he'd actually come off Tinder and he wasn't like he used to be blah blah blah
But still Jo went on.... and on... and on..... telling him some shite about lions and sheep or some such quote that she couldn't remember, AND she looked him up only to find he was still on Tinder after all! Obviously she blocked him because she is very good at blocking people on social media unless they are called Adrian.
But that's not the end of this story Tattlers because THEN she matched with another man on Tinder wot she never hardly ever rarely not very often goes on!
Now this victim... I mean man was only 5"10 and this is an issue because our Bunny only wants someone 5"11 or taller but he sounded ok even though his picture wasn't clear but that's ok because once she has messaged her victims on Tinder she fb friends them so that she can look at their profile and all their pictures and unfortunately Tattlers this is where it goes down hill because sadly she saw a picture and she just lost interest immediately because she hated him! *gasp*
Jo says if there is no sexual attraction and she doesn't want to jump into bed with you then there's no point even attempting to get to know you. And that's absolutely fine obviously but Jo has told many times how she isn't interested in sex so not sure why she was that bothered about his looks?!
Anyway not only was he not attractive but *gasp* he doesn't drive either and there's no way Bunny Jo is going to be a skivvy for some bloke!
Now at this point Tattlers you would be forgiven for thinking that Jo was fussy but actually all she wants is someone tall, nice build not too skinny or fat, dark hair, blue eyes, no beard, no skinhead, has a good dress sense, preferably wears a uniform and does not repeat does NOT wear hiking boots as everyday footwear!!!
She knows she sounds shallow but that's the fault of social media and dating sites because they make everything about looks, and obviously she looks just like her pictures and a man can easily look at her on NVF and know what he's getting.
And so sadly Tattlers that's the end of the story of the sad desperate Bunny Boiler called Jo who doesn't need or want a man but really wants a man even though she isn't looking and only joined fb dating and Tinder just in case and never hardly ever rarely not often goes on there anyway. The End....... Except its not because there is a part two to come, possibly mid week where Bunny Jo will rant and bitch about men some more and maybe update us on the latest trials and tribulations of dating even though she isn't actually looking for a man because she doesn't need or want one she just happens to be on fb dating and Tinder.
I Can't wait Tattlers and I just know you are all excited, such wonderful times to look forward to, I just know you are as excited as lowen in a chocolate shop! Hope you enjoyed tonight's story.
Night night Tattlers! X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Right then, a really long live again, over two hours, lots of talking shite, getting distracted, trying to explain the storyline of something she watched on Tiktoc but here's some of the main points...
She's got a nearly new quad bike from marketplace for Lowen, electric, it's for Xmas but she tried it and showed him but he wasn't interested but she thinks he was just tired.
Bella went for JB, she's had to separate them again, she did a video but calls Bella a cunt on it and says she can't edit it out so she will get lots of hate for it.
Huge is back home, her mum went with her to collect him.
Moaning already about the amount of shit in the yard and she is pissed off with it because it hasn't made it easy for her, she wants to get a wacking plate to pack it down more.
Lowen is back to preschool tomorrow but he's being really clingy at the moment, constantly hanging on her and saying he wants to go home even when they are home. He's doing better with potty training but not wearing pants yet.
Fb notified her to remind her supporters they have free stars to send her but obviously only if they want to, cue lots of stars being sent, Julia comments telling Jo she has just sent her some.
Talks about Tiktoc and how people get loads of money and gifts etc
Then acts all suprised and thanks people for sending stars like she didn't know that was going to happen ๐Ÿ™„
Someone comments "I'm a new subscriber today, I'm so excited and I love you!" sad twat.
Says she has crammed so much into this week but the lost gardens of Heligan was boring, she doesn't give a shit about plants, there wasn't enough for Lowen to do, no water for him to play in.
***Julia getting desperate comments again that she has just sent more stars! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ***
Jo says she doesn't like going to places where you have to read information, she hates reading unless it's a kids book. She likes interactive places, she refused to go to the Eden project because she doesn't want to read about flowers.
She loves history, took it for GCSE because she loved her history teacher, he taught them about the war.... whenever it was.... wherever it was..... Yeah, you clearly took that info in well Jo! ๐Ÿ˜‚ He taught them in a fun way but if she goes to a castle she wants people to be dressed up reinacting moments of history because she's a visual learner, goes on to try and give examples but clearly hasn't got a clue what she is talking about!
Goes back to Heligan, they took Lowens bike and took it round with them and then got told bikes weren't allowed but she said tough shit we walked in with it. I think she takes the bike everywhere to stop him having a tantrum.
Said she loves Dairy land because its exciting and she loves lowen being loud and doesn't give a shit about what other people think of him screaming and shouting because that's what he does when they play at home.
Keeps saying hoe busy she's been but then talking about all the stuff she has watched on Tiktoc.
She went on Tinder and changed her bio, it says she is a solo mum, her little boy comes first, she has a hoard of animals. If your bio is full of pictures of you half naked at the gym you probably aren't the man for me. Please be at least 5"11".
She doesn't find short men attractive, she wants to be able to look up to her man when wearing heels. **can't help wondering if Gavin is frantically on Google searching how to make yourself grow taller! ๐Ÿ˜‚ **
Starts talking about Natikka again, says trolls messaged her and told her that she was slagging her off, they sent her a screen record of what Jo was saying (this was not me by the way!) Natikka told Jo she had given the clip to the police which Jo says is absolute bullshit because she went to the police about trolls and they weren't interested in helping her. Gets all sarcastic saying that apparently they are treating what Natikka said very seriously.
Moves on to Tattle, says its a hate group but she refuses to name it and tells her supporters not to name it either as she doesn't want it to be promoted.
Apparently we all need to get over ourselves, we should say what we think to her face and not hide behind a fake profile... Err Jo you clearly haven't grasped the concept of the platform have you?? And when people have tried to tell you what they think you delete and block them so that's why they come here!
We say she's ugly and a scammer etc Tattle is the same shit every time, she doesn't even need to look at it to know what is being said... And then goes on to mention Hugo so clearly has been on here! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's not a scammer, yes she did a GoFundMe for Girlcat, there's no shame in asking for help, the op wasn't needed, she tried to give people their money back but they refused so it went into the horses, had the lorry ramp fixed etc.
She helps so many people and donates money but just keeps quiet about it! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Tattle is disgusting, but if it makes them happy talking about her then they can get on with it.
She is so lucky that she doesn't let this shit affect her, she's so lucky to have a thick skin, she's genuinely not bothered because she is so secure in herself as a person, she knows she is a good person, an amazing mother. It's a beautiful thing that she has bought people together, like minded people who care about each other, she sleeps so well at night because she is so happy! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's been sweating so much at night she convinced herself that she was starting the menopause so maybe she needs to have another kid, she's the best mum and can give another child the best life. This time next year she wants to be pregnant by a sperm bank. Tells the story about her lesbian friends who have had three kids using a company that specialises in sperm doners, it's free, all officially done with a solicitor, you meet the donor, they are health screened etc and she won't be able to ask for help like child support in the future.
If nvf is still running then all the supporters can follow the whole journey with her.
Talks about a mortgage, she won't be able to get one without a big deposit and a huge wage. They could lend her ยฃ96,000 with a 10%deposit but she couldn't buy a house for that. Her dream is to have a bungalow with ten acres but her mortgage advisor said she would need to earn another ten grand a year, cue loads of whoa is me, its so hard to earn money on social media, fb takes such a big cut, she would need thousands more supporters, she's so grateful for what she has but it's hard. This is obviously all crap and just a way to get her supporters to share all her posts to get her more supporters.
Says if she can't have a house she may as well have another baby, she's desperate to hold and smell a baby again and they are easy to look after compared to a toddler. She's happy to do everything herself, she can cope with anything but she might accept more help second time round and not be as clingy as she is with lowen.
She wants to ride Hugo this week, either ride Jack and lead Hugo then swap but she'd rather an experienced rider went on Jack and she rode Hugo but she's definitely going to do it this week, he's never hurt her, it's just in her head.
She has been worrying about her security in her home, when the landlord dues will they put the rent up, can she trust them to let her stay there.
Someone suggests she uses YouTube but she says Fb is her platform, she likes being able to look back at everything. Have to be more careful on YouTube, not allowed to swear and she hasn't got time to edit it all so much.
She was stupid to choose such a low subscription rate but when fb offered it to her she felt it was so cringe, she felt awkward selling herself and felt uncomfortable promoting herself and still finds it hard now! ๐Ÿ˜‚ This is hysterical because Jo absolutely jumped at the chance to make money and took every chance she could to promote herself as well as setting up her wishlist, merchandise as well! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She undervalued herself, not everyone could afford ยฃ3.49 but they can afford 89p but fb take 30 % so she earns very little. If she was asking ยฃ3.49 and 100,000 followers paid then she would have her bungalow now.
Then starts with the whole ko-fi subscription story again, how she accidentally set it to dollars not pounds and she couldn't change it which we all know is bollocks.
Of course all the comments are pathetic, she's realing them in with how hard done by she is and they are saying how she does so much for them, puts so much content on etc
She says she still wants to do merchandise again but it's so much work and she's not in the right head space, doesn't want to let people down, she knows it will be really busy.
Says Heart radio doing comps where you text when you hear a certain song and if they ring you then you can win money. She spent ยฃ15 entering, convinced they would choose her and she would win and they didn't so she starts ranting how the people who win want the money for an extension on their house whilst she hasn't even got her own home, they are just greedy! ๐Ÿ˜‚
For someone who claims to be so busy she spends a lot of time entering radio comps and watching Tiktoc not to mention wasting ยฃ15 so clearly not that worried about money, ยฃ15 would pay for someone to feed their family for a few days but Jo is so out of touch with other people's struggles, all she cares about is herself.
She continues to rant about other stuff, game shows and winning money but I literally couldn't listen to any more so I turned the sound off and she stopped a couple of minutes later.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here but this has shocked me this evening .. now trying to make money out of the death of the Queen now.. unbelievable even for her ..
Unbelievable Iโ€™m gob smacked and disgusted but I hope she has checked merchandise rules for the royal family before she tryโ€™s to make money out of it

Also Iโ€™ll just leave this here All the words and images (including logos, graphics etc) are copyright protected and are the ownership of Royal Images

The Royal Arms, similar emblems and the Royal Crown may not be used on articles for sale, unless prior permission has been granted by the Lord Chamberlain's Office.

So please Jo go ahead and print your merchandise and Iโ€™ll report you you disgusting human being and you dare to post on your page about respect

Last edited:
Apparently rumours have it locally that she never took indie for acupuncture which I can imagine is true otherwise she would have plastered it all over her social media like she did with poor indieโ€™s body, also the girlcat scam which we all know it was showed her pulling back girlcats fur to show weโ€™re the vet apparently shaved the fur had the vet have done that it would have been a lot bigger but we recon she done it with her ladyshave as even she had a job to find it, as for Lowen dribbling, still having naps,dummy and canโ€™t even talk properly and still in nappies at the age of three and a half is actually neglect on her as a mother, i had three children in three yrs two months (mad I know lol) but each one was dry before they were two and I had horses that I had to travel to not on my doorstep like her, she is so gonna get slagged off by all the mums at whatever school he goes to, as for wanting another kid god forbid she brings another one in she canโ€™t even look after the one sheโ€™s got not only that but what decent bloke is gonna want a spotty smelly dirty cow like her she canโ€™t even get a bloke round her way as they all stay well clear quiet a reputation if you know what I mean, still karma will see her get what she deserveโ€™s with the decusting treatment off her animals and the way she let poor indie suffer๐Ÿค”

• Sad

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Latest video of lowen stroking Trixie and asking to "ride it" she tries to put him on but Trixie runs off so she puts him on Jack, afterwards Lowen actually says the first sentence I've heard and understood, "Jack is really soft"
Of course all the idiots are super excited that lowen is obviously wanting to be a rider because clearly asking to sit on Trixie once is surely proof that he will be riding for England in the Olympics in a few years ๐Ÿ™„
One even tries to promote her business and suggests Jo look at what she sells, some kind of handle to make it safer for him. Shame none of them have the brains to think that the ponies aren't even halter trained let alone backed and IF Jo did ever get around to doing it Lowen would probably be in secondary school by then...or young offenders which lets face it is more likely given the way he's being dragged up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Well I hope she does pay her CT Because Iโ€™ve just reported her so if she doesnโ€™t then unlucky

Well I hope she does pay her CT Because Iโ€™ve just reported her so if she doesnโ€™t then unlucky
No one is special and if you are defrauding the council from not paying your CT or anything else everyone needs to be caught out ๐Ÿ™‚

If she hasnโ€™t been for the years she has been there she best start saving up now

Hi Jo so if you are keeping an eye on this page and you have not been paying any CT then you have just been reported and how many years have you lived there CT free ๐Ÿ™„ if you have then I apologise for reporting you but Iโ€™m sure they will now look into it xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Iโ€™m guessing she got her pts at home and then either the vet collected her body in the pet ambulance or Jo arranged someone from a different crematorium (not the one her vet uses) to come and collect her. Thereโ€™s also a company called cloud9 vets that organise a vet to come and pts your dog at home so maybe she used a similar company. I think they also can help you then organise what happens after the euthanasia. I think from what she has previously said Iโ€™m guessing her normal vets donโ€™t do home euthanasia as she mentioned about getting her horse vet to do it?
I used Cloud9 when the time came for my Archie to go over the rainbow. There was no way his last journey was going to the vet. I did not realise my vet no longer did home visits to put pets to sleep. Cloud9 were amazing and after he passed he was then collected by a separate company and taken away to be cremated. As he was carried out of the house for the last time the last thing on my mind was to record it. How on earth she managed to put that tribute up so quickly I'll never know. It took me over an hour just to compose a short facebook post letting family and friends know he'd gone as I was too upset to speak. I lost him on 21st Oct and still don't feel ready to go back on fb posting random crap. I know everyone handles grief differently but I haven't bought her fake concern for Indie one bit. If she did feel any sort of love towards her poor pet she would of taken her to the vet after the brat crashed into her leg. The lameness started straight after this. She is evil letting yet another animal suffer needlessly. Sadly the only important thing in her life is money and how to squeeze as much as possible out of her moronic followers! The next pity story will be the euthenasia and cremation costs. My bill was ยฃ780 but I paid for it myself and wouldn't dream of expecting anyone else to pay. Maybe if she didn't spend a small fortune on take aways, fags, more toys for the brat to break and botox then she would of been able to get Indie the xray and treatment she so obviously needed much earlier. The only good thing to come out of this is that poor dog is free from pain and no longer living in a shit hole.
RIP Indie and when you see my Archie over the rainbow bridge tell him I still cry for him every day and don't think my heart will ever mend ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒˆ

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
All sing together now!
๐ŸŽถ An hour and a half of shite ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ An hour and a half of shite ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ Ee eye adio an hour and a half of shite! ๐ŸŽถ
Sooo Kaths "funny" thing was..... They both put on a bubbling face mask. That's it. Fucking hilarious... Not. ๐Ÿ™„ Seriously Kath if you think that's funny you really need to get a life, no wonder you find Jo so entertaining if a face mask is your idea of fun!
Kath has done all the house work and dishes and tidied up as well as food for Jo. Alison wasn't there as her daughter was ill so Jo didn't bother to do any cleaning as she knows Kath doesn't mind whereas Alison has never been to jo's before so she would have cleaned for her.
Loads of talk about how Kath spoils George dog, how Dyson loves Kath. Mentions briefly how she gets slated constantly about the GoFundMe for Girlcat.
Jo's mum bought her cotton wool, face cleansing wipes and cleanser as part of her birthday present ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jo had a massive spot on her chin so clearly needs it.
Mum also bought her pj's, someone bought her a bag, Julia sent vouchers, Fuckwit Fairies sent vouchers and Gullible Gifters sent a galaxy bouquet because obviously she doesn't eat enough chocolate already and they are giving her money as well.
A follower who claims to be psychic messaged Jo telling her that she thinks someone is going to turn up at jo's so she needs to put up lights and cameras. At which point Alison comments Pepperpot.... Sorry to disappoint you Alison but it won't be me, I'm far too busy being an author and writing my made up stories... If you know you know eh?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Try a pinch of sugar rather than salt hun, you definitely need to be sweeter, give some to your bestie Kath too, you both look like you are chewing a wasp.
She hasn't ridden Hugh
She hasn't done any flaps videos
She has been talking to some bloke on Tinder, calls him a boy, he's younger than her, says they might go on a date next week, jokes she may go live so her supporters can tell her what they think of him. Trying not to get too excited after last time but she has already told him she wants another kid.
Still hasn't chosen a show name for Seven, cue hundreds of shit suggestions most of which have already been suggested on all the other occasions she asks for names ๐Ÿ™„
Still hasn't done his passport or microchip.
She's going to do a video explaining how she got all the horses.... Again ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
Says it's for the benefit of all the new followers, you mean the new not new supporters you keep welcoming Jo?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's sent the info off for the DNA testing. Went to a fireworks display and overhead Adrian and his other kids mum being talked about, got really pissed off so messaged him having a go only to find out it was a different couple who happened to have the same names so she made a right twat of herself.
Back to talking about George and Dyson again ๐Ÿ˜ด
Lowen likes preschool now, after each session she rewards him with chocolate, crisps and either a slushy or milkshake.
Says she has to keep the birds under cover from tomorrow, says the chickens and duck go under the caravan and the geese stay in their shed but that's crap because they were still free roaming last time.
Yard is starting to pack down but apart from the gateways she doesn't think its made much difference apart from the horses legs are cleaner and dryer.
She trapped Lowens hand in the car door, he cried, she felt awful, she says he tells stories now so told her mum how mummy hurt him and he cried.... Well that's bollocks because we all know he can barely put two words together let alone tell a story.
And that was it, lots of waffle and repeating stuff but yeah really boring and pointless.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Itโ€™s prob the landlord of the crudavan she had to do something to keep that rent cheap ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Horsemad

Really not surprised. Shes not bovvered though. Trolls and haters dont bovver her. Shes fick skinned so not even bovvered. Despite the fact she has to cry to her muppet crew every time she reads tattle because shes fucking steaming ๐Ÿ˜‚ not bovvered though are u jo. Haha fucking joke love you've a shit poker face. Im a strong independent woman, doesnt need a man or anyone, raising my son alone, doesnt care what people think and a caring person that will do anything for others. Yeah right she's the most needy, self centered, narcissistic, scrounging person ive ever seen, a shite mother dragging her son up and constantly putting him in danger and just shrugs it off and her life is funded by random strangers on the internet that she calls friends because all her real ones have run for the hills. Banned from tiktok on first day thats hilarious see if that makes u any money you are desperate for!
She doesn't realise, too us it's one big game, we piss her off she slags us off. She show we get to her, and fuels our fire to continue to piss her off. So we win every time!! Game set to her trolls ( as she calls us) .I call us people that out her for all her wrong doings, show what a crap mother she and what a terrible horse woman she is
Made worse by the fact she helps her friend out, look at her yard, how organised it is then comes home to her shite hole. Yes we all have mud this time if year, but had she rotated her paddocks or reduced the amount per field, they wouldn't be as bad.
The other day a video showed the horses out in mud, not a blade of hay could be seen. But her minions all see the fact they have rugs on, but don't look at the bigger picture. Why aren't they stabled? This would rest the fields, oh it's because all stables are trashed and she can't be bothered as more work for her- typical lazy Jo. Even with a quad that was loaned to her hasn't been used for the purpose it was sent to her, it's only been used to brag about and sit her kid on to pose.
Typical Jo, an ungrateful scrounger. Where are all the gifts she had for Xmas? Coats too warm, overalls too hot she really is ungrateful. But it comes to her to easy, when will those idiots stop feeding her greed.
I watch other influencers on FB, many ask people not to send them gifts as they don't want it need anything as they make their money by people watching them. Not Jo, she just updated her wish list as she has no pride. Things like washing powder, cleaning products, nappies are what Jo should provide. She doesn't need clothes as still wears the same crap.
So Jo, are we really trolls? No, we are showing your true colours. Hence it eats you away , and you can't keep off here as reality is, you learn from our comments on here, you can thank us later. Every time you mention your haters and trolls, you are really thanking us for noticing your imperfections.
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So she went live really early for an hour and 25 minutes, started off ranting about the hardcore, basically claiming she explained what she wanted it for, paid ยฃ282 altogether but her friend who works in a similar industry reckons they have given her the waste product thats emptied out of the big concrete lorries, he says its no good for her and doesn't recommend mixing it with other stuff as probably won't work and could cost more in the long run.
She's going to ring the company tomorrow but if they don't help she will name and shame them even though she doesn't want to be an arsehole on her page (never bothered you before Jo, you're an arsehole every day) of course all the twats start saying that she should report them to trading standards, get the money back from the bank for being misold and one person says they should all leave bad reviews on their page which just shows what a nasty bunch of cunts they all are, potentially losing a company business without actually knowing the full story because of course nothing is ever Jo's fault. Jo says it will probably cost about ยฃ1000 to get the job done properly so my Top Twat award goes to Julia for suggesting that everyone chips in to help Jo pay for it! Julia - Fuck off you fucking idiot and when you get there fuck off some more you absolute arse wipe!
*and breathe Miss P*
Her second rant was about lowen, basically she didn't want to leave him at preschool because although he was playing he kept looking for her, staff insisted she go then had to call her back, he was so upset he was hyperventilating and it took two hours to calm him down.
Now says she will take him for one hour and stay the whole time but if she isn't happy she will find another nursery or pull him out altogether until he's ready.
She chose that one because they have outside space but they hadn't been out much due to the weather but she says he's used to being outside and she wants him to be able to go out whenever he wants. (top tip Jo, your spoilt brat needs to learn he can't do what he wants when he wants)
She's going to do things her way.
Then starts slagging off the Supernanny because she doesn't have her own trildren. Says she's made lots of mistakes but she's never expected others to look after him because he's her responsibility.... Hmm but you expect others to feed, clothe and send toys to him Jo?!
Changed his nappy, says he won't tell her when he needs the toilet. Starts saying how she was restricted by fb for a video of Lowen naked and lost 700 subscribers (stop spouting this shit Jo, you were given a short ban for that video but you were restricted for sending vile abusive messages to people!)
Says the money she now gets from ads is enough to buy an expensive collectors toy for Lowen each month from her local country store which is basically a hint for people to watch the ads, says they are expensive and if she had a b&m or a cheap shop she'd rather get a toy from there.... You do have one Jo, you've shown loads of stuff you've bought from there and Tesco sells toys too, you don't have to buy your spoilt brat a toy every month!
Cat gets on her so she starts talking about the GoFundMe, says she never set it up, someone else did it but people didn't want to give to someone they didn't know so she did it instead and that's what started the trolls off.
People who don't have trildren like her trolls are quick to tell her she's doing things wrong, if his dad was around or she had a partner things would be different because he'd be more used to being away from her but she thinks she has aced being a parent and she'd rather take her own advice or that of people who have trildren than listen to the Supernanny.
She's constantly touching her nose again all through the live, she's not been this bad for ages, reckon that snorting dragon might have been out again! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Suddenly remembers to talk about the Queen, says she is gutted but (get ready for this folks it's a good one!).... She is going to and I quote... "clear her schedule to watch the funeral" ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah, the schedule that consists of sleeping, eating, stuffing her face with chocolate, stuffing Lowens face with chocolate in the vain hope of getting him to stfu, watching trash tv and scrolling social media, how will she manage to do it?! ๐Ÿ˜‚
He starts crying because he dropped his juice, she sits him on her lap and tries to get him to say stuff most of which is really unclear but as usual the minions say his speech is so good ๐Ÿ™„
She says he's going down for a nap now so she will bake some cakes and chill out for a few hours now she doesn't have to go live tonight, yeah cos sitting on your arse and talking to your paying supporters one day a week is such a chore isn't it Jo you lazy fucker?!
And that was pretty much it really, the usual whoa is me, poor me, feel sorry for me, send me money shite she spouts every week.
Ooh just remembered that she said she might be dyslexic because she can't read and spell very well (manage to read Tattle though eh Jo?!) she's never been tested. Her mum said the worst thing she could ever do is try and home educate Lowen!

You said it Jo!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Jo is only interested in making money not spending it, she was plugging Ko-fi on supporters last night as she said there was a longer version of her and piotr pushing lowen through the puddles in his push along car, said she was uploading it for supporters but it takes ages but was already on Ko-fi, link added obviously!
It's disgusting how she uses her kid to make money, I'm sure I read elsewhere on this forum about rules being bought in to stop people from exploiting their children on social media. I get that he's a huge part of her life and people are interested in him but that kid is having every single second of his life posted for a bunch of strangers on the Internet, nothing is kept private including the relationship or lack of one with his dad. She gives no thought to how lowen is going to feel about all this when he's older. Yes it's lovely to have videos and pictures of his life but they should mostly be kept just for her and him not shown to all and sundry in an effort to make money out of them.
If she is still doing NVF when he's at school and old enough to understand how's he going to feel when he's teased/bullied about his foul mouthed filthy mother, his potentially uninterested father who may not be in his life still and the fact he has been plastered on social media having tantrums, half naked and even had his poo held in his mother's hand and shown to the camera! He will see how a bunch of strangers paid for the majority of his clothes and toys, even nappies and food and how his mother even passed gifts sent by others off as ones she bought him herself at Christmas.
How his mother bitched about people especially his dad, how she had very few friends and had to latch onto followers because everyone else hated her, how she refused to listen to professionals when they gave advice about her animals, how she bred the dogs and horses purely for her own greed, how she used and abused people who used to be her friends, how she scammed people into donating money for an op her cat never had and how the whole NVF page came about by her staging a video and then spending years lying and conning people.
Treated like a cash cow by her, just like the horses and dogs. Mother of the fucking year right there, he's going to be so proud ๐Ÿ™„

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
The perfect title for the next thread I think!

Thread Five!
I've actually just copied the recap from the last thread as it pretty much covers everything, the only difference being that Jo's obsession with money is getting worse, she's getting so desperate for new subscribers she's constantly plugging the supporters group and ko-fi.
Everything else is the same, bitching, ranting and blocking people who dare to question her actions or disagree with her.

No Verbal Filter (NVF) run by Jo Solomon self titled "best mumma ever" who regularly leaves her child alone and /or in potentially dangerous situations.
Her animals live in disgusting conditions and her own home known as the crudavan isn't much better.
Proven liar and obsessed with money Jo constantly bleats on about how she's a single mumma doing everything alone despite the fact that she rarely buys anything herself preferring to drop hints about all the things she wants as well as having a wishlist full of expensive items or basics that she should be buying herself.
She set up a more expensive platform Ko-fi to gain more money from her subscribers as well as fb but continues to moan about how she has no money and makes a point of telling everyone exactly how much she has spent on the odd occasion she does buy stuff even though its usually cheap crap. She refuses to spend much herself but has no qualms about putting pricey items on her wishlist.
The "original" Jonboy (horse) in the feed shed video where she rants and swears that got her a following was actually a set up, there's a video a year before of the exact same situation but without the swearing. There has been multiple "horses escaped" or "JB causing chaos" videos since, each and every one set up by Jo in an effort to get her the attention and followers (and therefore money) that the "original" video did.
Jo uses her animals and her child as cash cows, constantly faking situations even if it means putting them at risk of injury, she doesn't care, it's all about the content and she has to make it up because she is actually a completely talentless unlikeable boring person.
She's had various bans and restrictions from fb for sending abusive messages to people, she's been threatened with court for naming and slagging people off on her supporters lives, she deletes every single negative comment on all her pages and blocks people if they dare to call her out on her behaviour.
She allows and even encourages her supporters many of whom have an unhealthy obsession with her to gang up on others and abuse them, she rarely steps in to stop bullying and will often join in with her own rude and aggressive comments.
She likes to preach the Be Kind movement and insists she's real and genuine yet clearly can't cope with any criticism or negativity even when someone is being polite or trying to help with advice hence the constant deleting and blocking.
She even told her own paying supporters to Be Kind or Be Quiet.
She has no respect for her supporters or the gifts they send her, everything is lost or ruined within days so she just puts another on her wishlist or drops hints on her videos.
She has no respect for the law, thinks rules don't apply to her, she's untouchable which again results in her putting her child's and others lives at risk, most notably driving her horse and child on a long journey with no insurance and damaged tyres then crying and blaming the mechanic when she had a blowout on the motorway.
She never takes responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault, she truly believes she is amazing, not helped by her "crazy crew" the supporters who constantly tell her she is.
In reality she's a nasty piece of work, lies about everything, has previously scammed people out of money with a GoFundMe for an op on her cat that never happened, fakes tears whenever she knows she has messed up and wants to take the attention away from that situation for example when she kicked her dog during a live video, claims that she was a victim of an abusive relationship with her child's dad, uses and abuses people and has very few real friends because of this, no one local to her likes her, she has a bad reputation so relies on her supporters to be her friend until they too realise what a vile toxic woman she actually is.

Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.

Last edited:

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Lowen was on his potty for the first half hour, constipated apparently but eventually she was so proud that he did the biggest poo she'd ever seen ๐Ÿคข
Took him swimming, she didn't want to because she needed a shave and was spotty so was hoping there would be no fit single men there.
Had McDonald's after as a "treat"
Horses all having sedation and teeth done on Tues, so starts moaning about the bill as it will be about ยฃ600.
Whinges that January is always shit for money hint hint everyone! But also says she bought lowen more toys because he wanted them.
No one is interested in loaning Ginny.
JB ripped his rug again hint hint.
Piotr is on remand until May but its not for her to talk about or speculate and he could be in prison over something completely innocent! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Reckons she has to clear out his caravan, not sure why, surely its better his ex and mother of his kid does it.
Says someone commented previously that she was very upbeat considering she'd lost indie and then she proceeds to tell the whole indie, vets, leg, drugs, pts story from the start yet again complete with fake tears, she goes on and on just repeating everything we have already heard about Lynn showing Nera and Dyson the body, how awful it was having to make the decision blah blah blah because obviously Jo is the only person ever to have had a pet put to sleep.
She really milks it for all its worth, changing the story obviously because she can never remember what she said previously but she says she knows more than anyone that time is a healer because obviously jo's life is so much harder than anyone else ever ๐Ÿ™„
Lowen demands an ice lolly minutes before bed which of course she gets.
Says she has deleted about 200 people from her personal fb account basically because she is jealous of them! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She doesn't want to see them saying how they have bought a house! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She only kept people who are useful to her because they are horsey or something.
Kid demands another ice lolly which she gets, I think she is actually scared of him having a meltdown so she gives in each time.
Then she says she gets really down about money this time of year and now she has to pay her tax bill so that uses her savings and without savings she can't buy a house.... I know I know it's tragic! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Try and control your emotions Tattlers, it will be ok!
She can't buy the land she's on, it's worth at least ยฃ300,000, she goes on again about not getting a mortgage unless she earns at least ยฃ40,000 and has at least ยฃ20,000 deposit.
Lowen has now had a yoghurt and helps himself to a second one and of course she let's him.
Said she would get a mortgage easy if she had a partner and two incomes but she might be able to help lowen in the future, it's about his security more than hers.
She puts herself under such stress and then she sees people on fb saying that they just bought a house and thinks fuck off! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She thinks she is always going to be chasing something she can't have.
Says she will probably save, give half to lowen to buy a house, he will marry then divorce and his ex will end up with her money! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Then onto the trolls and haters because she is so not bovvered she has to mention them every time!
She directs social services to the site that slags her off so they can see the type of arseholes they are.
Pre school have no concerns, he's clean etc and his cognitive skills are amazing.... Then asks if cognitive means balancing and stuff! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She doesn't say the name of the site and doesn't want others to either, she doesn't read it, she hasn't looked since March! ๐Ÿ˜‚ And that was only because it was after the social got in touch and apparently we were all saying we had reported her and were laughing about it.
Now I have never reported her and I've only ever seen one person actually admit to reporting her and they haven't been on here since and certainly no one was laughing about her being reported. Yes several times we have said she should be reported to various agencies but that's all so yet more shite from the gob of Solomon.
As usual we are all jealous of her and obviously none of us have "trildren" ๐Ÿ˜‚
Loads more "I'm not bovvered, I'm so lucky to have a fick skin, I'm an amazing mumma" desperately trying to convince everyone that she's so not bovvered and she only talks about it all the time because she finds it so funny and paffetic that they are so obsessed with her.
She's not sending lowen to the local school because she hates people in her village and doesn't want him to miss out on being invited to the other "trildrens" parties because the mums hate her.
Someone asks if he needs to be potty trained before school and she says she doesn't know and then tries to bluff her way out by saying that there will be other kids like him etc but I think she was a bit rattled. Then says she needs to get rid of his dummy but spells out DUMMIE! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She rambles more about school, says she was "always not that bright" really Jo? You do suprise me ๐Ÿ˜‚ claims she went to uni but dropped out, she didn't, she went to college.
And that was it really.
She says she will record the horses having dentals and might go live again at some point but she's got such a busy week ahead and she wants to ride and needs to clear her scrap and chop wood etc etc etc..... Which means she will do none of those things.
So you owwible jealous paffetic trolls wot have no lives just stop it.... Oh wait, Jo isn't bovvered and never reads here so as you were! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Well that's a whole load of bollocks for first thing in the morning isn't it?!
Numbers are dropping so she's panicking but she has to realise that every penny counts these days.
She hates promoting herself?! Yeah only because it means she has to actually make an effort to post stuff or go live each time she gets new supporters well until she can't be bothered and drops back to her usual lazy ways.
The way she talks about the group is a joke, it's full of depressed people moaning, nasty bitches who jump on each other if someone dares to say anything negative about Jo, obsessed freaks who post screenshots they take from Jo's videos and idiots who post endless memes and jokes most of which aren't remotely funny. Jo rarely posts, her lives are just her moaning and ranting and her spoilt brat crying and screaming.
The extra footage is shit, just a few extra moments from the videos she edits for the main page and the behind the scenes is usually the kid in water or screeching about something. She promises a lot but never delivers because she's lazy and doesn't give a shit about her supporters she just wants their money.
The thing is she can make it sound as interesting and wonderful as she likes, the fact is that once people actually see the truth they will realise what a nasty money grabbing liar she really is and of course watching her rant and slag people off on her lives will show them a little more of the real Jo and thats why people choose not to resubscribe, they don't want to waste their precious money on a dirty begging skank.