No Verbal Filter (NVF) #5 Exploits her kid & pets for cash, she's toxic, fake she's trailer trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The perfect title for the next thread I think!

Thread Five!
I've actually just copied the recap from the last thread as it pretty much covers everything, the only difference being that Jo's obsession with money is getting worse, she's getting so desperate for new subscribers she's constantly plugging the supporters group and ko-fi.
Everything else is the same, bitching, ranting and blocking people who dare to question her actions or disagree with her.

No Verbal Filter (NVF) run by Jo Solomon self titled "best mumma ever" who regularly leaves her child alone and /or in potentially dangerous situations.
Her animals live in disgusting conditions and her own home known as the crudavan isn't much better.
Proven liar and obsessed with money Jo constantly bleats on about how she's a single mumma doing everything alone despite the fact that she rarely buys anything herself preferring to drop hints about all the things she wants as well as having a wishlist full of expensive items or basics that she should be buying herself.
She set up a more expensive platform Ko-fi to gain more money from her subscribers as well as fb but continues to moan about how she has no money and makes a point of telling everyone exactly how much she has spent on the odd occasion she does buy stuff even though its usually cheap crap. She refuses to spend much herself but has no qualms about putting pricey items on her wishlist.
The "original" Jonboy (horse) in the feed shed video where she rants and swears that got her a following was actually a set up, there's a video a year before of the exact same situation but without the swearing. There has been multiple "horses escaped" or "JB causing chaos" videos since, each and every one set up by Jo in an effort to get her the attention and followers (and therefore money) that the "original" video did.
Jo uses her animals and her child as cash cows, constantly faking situations even if it means putting them at risk of injury, she doesn't care, it's all about the content and she has to make it up because she is actually a completely talentless unlikeable boring person.
She's had various bans and restrictions from fb for sending abusive messages to people, she's been threatened with court for naming and slagging people off on her supporters lives, she deletes every single negative comment on all her pages and blocks people if they dare to call her out on her behaviour.
She allows and even encourages her supporters many of whom have an unhealthy obsession with her to gang up on others and abuse them, she rarely steps in to stop bullying and will often join in with her own rude and aggressive comments.
She likes to preach the Be Kind movement and insists she's real and genuine yet clearly can't cope with any criticism or negativity even when someone is being polite or trying to help with advice hence the constant deleting and blocking.
She even told her own paying supporters to Be Kind or Be Quiet.
She has no respect for her supporters or the gifts they send her, everything is lost or ruined within days so she just puts another on her wishlist or drops hints on her videos.
She has no respect for the law, thinks rules don't apply to her, she's untouchable which again results in her putting her child's and others lives at risk, most notably driving her horse and child on a long journey with no insurance and damaged tyres then crying and blaming the mechanic when she had a blowout on the motorway.
She never takes responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault, she truly believes she is amazing, not helped by her "crazy crew" the supporters who constantly tell her she is.
In reality she's a nasty piece of work, lies about everything, has previously scammed people out of money with a GoFundMe for an op on her cat that never happened, fakes tears whenever she knows she has messed up and wants to take the attention away from that situation for example when she kicked her dog during a live video, claims that she was a victim of an abusive relationship with her child's dad, uses and abuses people and has very few real friends because of this, no one local to her likes her, she has a bad reputation so relies on her supporters to be her friend until they too realise what a vile toxic woman she actually is.

Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Quite rightly people are commenting about Lowen
wearing a helmet, no-one is being rude they are just showing concern but I bet Jo will get pissy about it and call people dicks yet again even though any decent mother wouldn't dream of letting their toddler ride a quad bike without one.

She's now edited the post to say "Now to go helmet shopping before he gets too confident and feels the need for speed" HINT HINT 🙄
Absolutely ridiculous to let him on it without putting a helmet on first, no doubt Kath or one of the other minions will buy a helmet for her although I thought he had got one already for riding his bike.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
wearing a helmet, no-one is being rude they are just showing concern but I bet Jo will get pissy about it and call people dicks yet again even though any decent mother wouldn't dream of letting their toddler ride a quad bike without one.

She's now edited the post to say "Now to go helmet shopping before he gets too confident and feels the need for speed" HINT HINT 🙄
Absolutely ridiculous to let him on it without putting a helmet on first, no doubt Kath or one of the other minions will buy a helmet for her although I thought he had got one already for riding his bike.
*waits for helmet to go on the amazon wishlist*
Also is it just me or is her face really dirty in that stupid flappy bird/dinosaur or whatever costume it is video, I couldn’t watch it as it made me feel sick. The thought of a dirty unwashed cretin running about trying to be someone they aren’t is vomit enducing 🤢.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah someone commented on the live a couple of weeks ago that she had caught the sun and her freckles had come out and Jo replied it was probably a mixture of tan and dirt!
She's disgusting, anyone who thinks using wet wipes as a substitute for having a shower is just gross. You never see her washing her hands after being with the horses and then eating chocolate or giving lowen something to eat. Don't forget she picked up his poo with her fingers to show it to everyone and still didn't wash afterwards, she's vile.

No helmet added yet, I expect Kath the Cash has already told her she's bought one, she's added this stuff though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah someone commented on the live a couple of weeks ago that she had caught the sun and her freckles had come out and Jo replied it was probably a mixture of tan and dirt!
She's disgusting, anyone who thinks using wet wipes as a substitute for having a shower is just gross. You never see her washing her hands after being with the horses and then eating chocolate or giving lowen something to eat. Don't forget she picked up his poo with her fingers to show it to everyone and still didn't wash afterwards, she's vile.

No helmet added yet, I expect Kath the Cash has already told her she's bought one, she's added this stuff though
I thought she had one of those huge hay bale nets? More to the point, why is there pants on there? She’s admitted herself lowen point blank refuses to use the potty. Sorry I have been quiet, I’ve been working non stop

I’m going to be catching up on properly on previous thread this evening

Probably thinks the nursery will have him potty trained for her within a week so she's getting the pants in ready, obviously she couldn't possibly buy essentials like that for her own son, her money is for haircuts and botox, the supporters can clothe her child for her.

• Sad
Yes she had a bale net before (someone bought it her off the wishlist) and she ended up cutting it up because jack got his shoe caught in it. But thats fine because she didnt pay for it herself so didnt think twice about cutting it up. Maybe sit it in a proper feeder so the horses cant get their feet tangled in it. Bit like the unsafe round CATTLE feeder she uses instead of a proper equestrian one designed for horses!

Reactions: 4
Was t

Was there a vid of the bike actually working i didn't see one

Reactions: 1
Jo, remember to be nice - it's not hard, it's not hard!!!

Practice what you preach 😊

Reactions: 1
Aww bless you Jo, I'm guessing you don't like the new thread title or the special poem I wrote for you?!😂
Trolls trolls hate group trolls blah blah blah
For someone who's not bovvered you spend an awful lot of time making videos about trolls which proves that you are very bovvered indeed.
I guess your tiny drug addled little brain struggles to comprehend that.....oh sorry is that too big a word for you? Comprehend means understand.
It's actually hysterical how you bleat on about trolls and negative comments, you've written quite a few nasty comments and messages in your time as well jo,even got yourself banned and restricted. So guess what jo, that makes you a troll too! Welcome to the club hun!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aww bless you Jo, I'm guessing you don't like the new thread title or the special poem I wrote for you?!😂
Trolls trolls hate group trolls blah blah blah
For someone who's not bovvered you spend an awful lot of time making videos about trolls which proves that you are very bovvered indeed.
I guess your tiny drug addled little brain struggles to comprehend that.....oh sorry is that too big a word for you? Comprehend means understand.
It's actually hysterical how you bleat on about trolls and negative comments, you've written quite a few nasty comments and messages in your time as well jo,even got yourself banned and restricted. So guess what jo, that makes you a troll too! Welcome to the club hun!😂
Trolls ..phaaaaaaa...she's a fine one to talk ..all the fat shaming and gossip ....pot and kettle springs to mind

Shes thick skinned and not bothered about trolls buuuut here we are shes dedicated her time to make another troll video 😂 tells them all we slag off her child just to try and get them all on side because she knows troll videos are the only thing that get all her supporters talking 😴😴😴😴 we dont slag lowen off jo we tell you the home truths that you dont like about how he's behind with his development and doesnt interact with other children, spoilt because you cant say no, has tantrums etc etc and thats not lowens fault its YOURS we actually feel sorry for the poor child. by the way can someone just inform her crazy crew there isnt a 'nvf hate group' as she calls it. Tattle life is not a group its a stand alone website that covers much more than jo solomon/nvf. She darent tell them what it really is because she doesnt want them coming to read it all!! Stop making out its a facebook hate group you bleeping wet wipe.

Thank you for the new thread Pepperpot.

I especially loved the comment someone suggested she goes to the police and she replies she wouldn’t want to waste police time? Really Jo that’s the reason is it? Not because you tried the police and did waste their time and they weren’t interested in helping you mainly because you only went on to “troll” your “trolls “ I believe and refused to take down the disgusting video you put up! I’ve known some real hypocrites in my time but you Jo slobaman take the crown!!

The perfect title for the next thread I think!

Thread Five!
I've actually just copied the recap from the last thread as it pretty much covers everything, the only difference being that Jo's obsession with money is getting worse, she's getting so desperate for new subscribers she's constantly plugging the supporters group and ko-fi.
Everything else is the same, bitching, ranting and blocking people who dare to question her actions or disagree with her.

No Verbal Filter (NVF) run by Jo Solomon self titled "best mumma ever" who regularly leaves her child alone and /or in potentially dangerous situations.
Her animals live in disgusting conditions and her own home known as the crudavan isn't much better.
Proven liar and obsessed with money Jo constantly bleats on about how she's a single mumma doing everything alone despite the fact that she rarely buys anything herself preferring to drop hints about all the things she wants as well as having a wishlist full of expensive items or basics that she should be buying herself.
She set up a more expensive platform Ko-fi to gain more money from her subscribers as well as fb but continues to moan about how she has no money and makes a point of telling everyone exactly how much she has spent on the odd occasion she does buy stuff even though its usually cheap crap. She refuses to spend much herself but has no qualms about putting pricey items on her wishlist.
The "original" Jonboy (horse) in the feed shed video where she rants and swears that got her a following was actually a set up, there's a video a year before of the exact same situation but without the swearing. There has been multiple "horses escaped" or "JB causing chaos" videos since, each and every one set up by Jo in an effort to get her the attention and followers (and therefore money) that the "original" video did.
Jo uses her animals and her child as cash cows, constantly faking situations even if it means putting them at risk of injury, she doesn't care, it's all about the content and she has to make it up because she is actually a completely talentless unlikeable boring person.
She's had various bans and restrictions from fb for sending abusive messages to people, she's been threatened with court for naming and slagging people off on her supporters lives, she deletes every single negative comment on all her pages and blocks people if they dare to call her out on her behaviour.
She allows and even encourages her supporters many of whom have an unhealthy obsession with her to gang up on others and abuse them, she rarely steps in to stop bullying and will often join in with her own rude and aggressive comments.
She likes to preach the Be Kind movement and insists she's real and genuine yet clearly can't cope with any criticism or negativity even when someone is being polite or trying to help with advice hence the constant deleting and blocking.
She even told her own paying supporters to Be Kind or Be Quiet.
She has no respect for her supporters or the gifts they send her, everything is lost or ruined within days so she just puts another on her wishlist or drops hints on her videos.
She has no respect for the law, thinks rules don't apply to her, she's untouchable which again results in her putting her child's and others lives at risk, most notably driving her horse and child on a long journey with no insurance and damaged tyres then crying and blaming the mechanic when she had a blowout on the motorway.
She never takes responsibility for anything, it's always someone else's fault, she truly believes she is amazing, not helped by her "crazy crew" the supporters who constantly tell her she is.
In reality she's a nasty piece of work, lies about everything, has previously scammed people out of money with a GoFundMe for an op on her cat that never happened, fakes tears whenever she knows she has messed up and wants to take the attention away from that situation for example when she kicked her dog during a live video, claims that she was a victim of an abusive relationship with her child's dad, uses and abuses people and has very few real friends because of this, no one local to her likes her, she has a bad reputation so relies on her supporters to be her friend until they too realise what a vile toxic woman she actually is.

Just to add for new readers that everything mentioned here and on the previous threads is completely true, there are numerous screenshots and video clips as proof of what we say. Jo is well aware of these threads and reads them regularly, she tries not to mention it to her supporters because she doesn't want them reading everything and realising that they have been lied to and duped the whole time, she talks about "trolls" a lot, claims that they are just jealous and obsessed with her and that everything they say is a lie but the proof is there for everyone to see, Jo's own words and Jo herself saying the things that she later denies all knowledge of!
Her excuse is always "I've got no filter, I just say what I think" but that starts to wear thin after a while and it isn't good enough when people are being hurt, upset and abused.
Got no money apparently, but can go to flambards or flambars as the thick witch spelt it( that’s not cheap) twice…. has Botox and can afford nights out but says she’s sat in the dark saving money on electric, yet lives off Mac Donalds and crap, when did that child eat a vegetable that wasn’t a chip🙄 claims his speech is amazing… it’s still as awful as ever, ffs Jo, help your son, stop saying cute, he’s not, he’s spoilt, you are setting him up to fail and he doesn’t deserve it, be the best mumma you can, but for your child’s sake, up your game

2.1 k supporters said on the page...can't be getting that many more joining .just the same old fools that probably can't delete there account...hence y the blown up dinosaur idea ..must of took her ages to plan that....but when you have so much spare time its easy....hey ...wheres the print business vanished too anyway....another failed attempt at money making down the pan.

For those who can't see, Jo shared on the supporters page a comment from someone saying that the feed shed video was staged and this is what she said about the comment.
Hopefully now it's been pointed out a few more will watch it again with fresh eyes and see it in a new light!
Jo thinks it's hilarious that someone believes that the video was staged, it's been mentioned before Jo so no need to act surprised.
And as previously mentioned Tattle isn't a hate group, it's a public forum and it's not just a place for "trolls" if you actually bothered to look you will see their are discussions and advice pages on multiple different topics including TV, politics, the weather, health issues, weight loss etc etc
Funny how Jo is so not bovvered about this "hate group" yet makes sure never to name it because she's scared of her lies being exposed.
C'mon Jo be the big hard thick skinned person you claim to be, tell them about Tattle and let them come here, read the threads and make their own minds up.
Oh and Jo I don't pay for any of your platforms, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire love so I certainly won't give you my money, unlike you the rest of us have intelligence, there are ways of seeing all your content without giving a begging skank like you a penny.
So while the cogs in your teeny tiny brain try to work that out maybe also consider the fact that the more you rant about trolls and moan and make videos the more ammunition you give us.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
2.1 k supporters said on the page...can't be getting that many more joining .just the same old fools that probably can't delete there account...hence y the blown up dinosaur idea ..must of took her ages to plan that....but when you have so much spare time its easy....hey ...wheres the print business vanished too anyway....another failed attempt at money making down the pan.
If she was a nice person the dinosaur thing would have been funny, but the amount of dirt on her face put me off watching. Clearly not able to put filters on a video.

Snorting whilst wearing a dragon costume isn't the only kind of snorting Jo does from what I hear so no wonder she was good at it!
Interesting that of all the costumes she chose it was a dragon, what's the phrase... Oh yeah Chasing the dragon, how ironic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.