No Verbal Filter #8 Subs drop, Cash flow slow, Tries to trap a man her minge on show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend, Lowens daddy, rapist, shagger of arses and payer of prostitutes for sex …. 🤢

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure Trixie vaccination wasn’t just a yearly booster as she has always said she doesn’t vaccinate her horses!! So she would need 3 to be fully cleared to go especially to a county show, if ther passports are requested ? And why would in the first year of dragging a horse/ pony down a lane you would even enter a county show anyway!! She would need a be shown in a proper in hand Bridle not just a head collar !!! Still interested to see what class she enters because not sure her passport would show any correct breading for a county entry, unless it is just coloured Shetland ???

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure Trixie vaccination wasn’t just a yearly booster as she has always said she doesn’t vaccinate her horses!! So she would need 3 to be fully cleared to go especially to a county show, if ther passports are requested ? And why would in the first year of dragging a horse/ pony down a lane you would even enter a county show anyway!! She would need a be shown in a proper in hand Bridle not just a head collar !!! Still interested to see what class she enters because not sure her passport would show any correct breading for a county entry, unless it is just coloured Shetland ???
Yes she's said previously she doesn't vaccinate her horses or dogs. Pretty sure she did the same when she took Jack to a show because she couldn't enter him without him being vaccinated.
She went live on the main page yesterday and started to say about Trixie going to a couple of shows, I think she said one class was a mountain and moorland class but as usual she got distracted and started talking about something else and never went back to complete what she had been saying

Reactions: 2
Bit slack on the vids .....reposting one she done 2 weeks ago....the rant one ..my haters are my inspiration...well you got to get it from somewhere ......

Dog be rolled in a minuete
---
No wander horses got out..probably planned ...more content...she need more than rain ....a year rest on that grazing....

Last edited:
I’ve said all along, she won’t take her, but by entering a horse she gets to park closer to the rings, and gets in free, well she’s paid entry but it works out cheaper

I’ve said all along, she won’t take her, but by entering a horse she gets to park closer to the rings, and gets in free, well she’s paid entry but it works out cheaper
I think she will take her because in her pathetic deluded head Trixie has already won because she's pretty with unusual eyes. Jo just wants to show off a rosette and brag about winning, look how pissed off she was when she didn't win the Easter cake comp at Lowens school though, if Trixie doesn't get placed she will be ranting for days! 😂

How cruel to drag her out of the field and straight into a massive show, not even a small local show to ease her in gently.
Also, those rolled field...we're about to have a whole load more rain so they won't be flat for long 🙂

Reactions: 3
Get your violins out everybody, it's dying again 🙄
I hope she never actually gets a serious illness because she clearly wouldn't cope with it. Thousands of people are in absolute agony every single day of their lives for all of their life yet still get on with it, working, raising children etc yet she seems to think she's the only person in the world who is suffering, she's pathetic.
And as for 'I'm in here so much at the moment' get a bleeping grip you twit, two maybe three visits in the last couple of weeks and one of those was to get your Mushroom Minge tested for any new species of funghi, try being someone who spends hours several times a week on dialysis or has to have regular blood transfusions because of cancer, you haven't got a bleeping clue 😡 why are you you even taking a picture of the waiting room you sad twit??
As for the folic acid issue maybe if you ate something other than chocolate and McDonald's you wouldn't have a problem and maybe start doing something about your child's shocking diet as well before he starts to suffer the consequences as well.
Oh and if its your left shoulder/neck causing pain why is the arrow pointing to the right side?? And just because you clearly can't tell your left from your right it doesn't mean others can't so we really don't need to see an arrow.... although I can think of places where I would like to see one
---
Oh and it's also shared a post about the three things people with adhd hate and she's written 'So me!!!'
People walking slowly in front of them
Plans being changed last minute unexpectedly
Being called lazy
Yeah I hate all those things too, I don't have adhd and neither do thousands of others who also hate those things 🙄
I also hate lying attention seeking witches who self diagnose themselves with adhd because they want attention, sympathy and a reason to try and explain away why they are a nasty manipulative lying scamming lazy greedy bleep
#piotrsthedaddy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
You are so right, I’m in constant pain, can’t sleep, still work, I’m nothing special, there’s thousands of us doing it daily without whinging, old mushroom minge thinks as ever it’s all about her, she probably calls an ambulance for a stubbed toe, she’s pathetic, and as far needing folic acid, sort ya tit diet out love, and your kids too, skanky beggars cannot live on makkie Ds alone, Jo, you are responsible for a child, act like a responsible adult…give him a chance of being healthy

Reactions: 5
How cruel to drag her out of the field and straight into a massive show, not even a small local show to ease her in gently.
Also, those rolled field...we're about to have a whole load more rain so they won't be flat for long 🙂
I think she did say there was another show but I'm not sure if it's before the big one, I hope so because poor Trixie is going to get such a shock going from the field with her friends to a massive showground with all the noise etc but as usual jo only thinks about her own needs and doesn't give a tit about her animals.
Funny how she keeps spouting that horses don't need or want to be ridden etc and that owners just do it for themselves because they are selfish and yet she's happy to drag her fat unfit non broken pony away from everything she's ever known just so she can try and win a rosette

• Heart
Get your violins out everybody, it's dying again 🙄
I hope she never actually gets a serious illness because she clearly wouldn't cope with it. Thousands of people are in absolute agony every single day of their lives for all of their life yet still get on with it, working, raising children etc yet she seems to think she's the only person in the world who is suffering, she's pathetic.
And as for 'I'm in here so much at the moment' get a bleeping grip you twit, two maybe three visits in the last couple of weeks and one of those was to get your Mushroom Minge tested for any new species of funghi, try being someone who spends hours several times a week on dialysis or has to have regular blood transfusions because of cancer, you haven't got a bleeping clue 😡 why are you you even taking a picture of the waiting room you sad twit??
As for the folic acid issue maybe if you ate something other than chocolate and McDonald's you wouldn't have a problem and maybe start doing something about your child's shocking diet as well before he starts to suffer the consequences as well.
Oh and if its your left shoulder/neck causing pain why is the arrow pointing to the right side?? And just because you clearly can't tell your left from your right it doesn't mean others can't so we really don't need to see an arrow.... although I can think of places where I would like to see one
---
Oh and it's also shared a post about the three things people with adhd hate and she's written 'So me!!!'
People walking slowly in front of them
Plans being changed last minute unexpectedly
Being called lazy
Yeah I hate all those things too, I don't have adhd and neither do thousands of others who also hate those things 🙄
I also hate lying attention seeking witches who self diagnose themselves with adhd because they want attention, sympathy and a reason to try and explain away why they are a nasty manipulative lying scamming lazy greedy bleep
#piotrsthedaddy
I also find this quite random as they wouldn’t normally check bloods for a folic acid deficiency ? Unless your pregnant which is when that is needed, Normally the test measures many different parts of your blood, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.???? So I’m confused about them picking up a Folic acid deficiency?? I could be wrong please correct me if I am 🙂 but find that quite strange from just a normal blood test!!!!

I have had to have bloods taken recently ready for an op and I will admit my eating habits are not full of correct veggies me bad, but never got a folic acid deficiency, Jo you are just making this stuff up now !!!!!

And been googling what you can tell
People you have as a oh woe is me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I also find this quite random as they wouldn’t normally check bloods for a folic acid deficiency ? Unless your pregnant which is when that is needed, Normally the test measures many different parts of your blood, including red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.???? So I’m confused about them picking up a Folic acid deficiency?? I could be wrong please correct me if I am 🙂 but find that quite strange from just a normal blood test!!!!

I have had to have bloods taken recently ready for an op and I will admit my eating habits are not full of correct veggies me bad, but never got a folic acid deficiency, Jo you are just making this stuff up now !!!!!

And been googling what you can tell
People you have as a oh woe is me
Hmm I'm not sure but I guess she told them she was tired but if there was no other specific symptoms maybe they did test for vit deficiency etc rather than things like infection

Hmm I'm not sure but I guess she told them she was tired but if there was no other specific symptoms maybe they did test for vit deficiency etc rather than things like infection
I been tested for being tired but never for folic acid, I think she has just been googling and looking for random things she can be diagnosed with

Banging on about her bad back etc, wonder if Piotr has taped her hands to the door handle like he did that prostitute, she obviously finds what he did acceptable, so hers probably done it to her, hence her back is hurting, she’s disgusting having him around still, no wonder she’s diseased and infested with germs, to hear her talk she’s at death’s door, isn’t it funny, as soon as she’s ill she’s there screaming about it, yet her supporters get no no encouragement or interest from her #piotrsthedaddy
---
She got ...I video myslf so much neck crick....lol
Or, Piotr shoved her head in a pillow to not see her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Late live, really boring, loads of shite about spirits, crystals, etc said she used to have Jehovah Witnesses at her house every wednesday but she asked so many questions they stopped coming.
She's had to change the class Trixie is in at the Royal Cornwall Show because she isn't registered so now doing a coloured class. Asked if she could take her in a headcollar and they said yes but she doesn't know how Trixie will react so she's started her today with a happy mouth bit tied with cable ties. She's doing amazing, running up and down the lane with her. Needs to buy a pony and a Shetland bridle though so it's getting expensive for just a bit of fun so maybe she will just use a headcollar. She knows they won't win, will probably come last but she just wants a photo.
Taking her in the lorry to Lyn tomorrow to get her used to being somewhere new and will take her to other places as well .
Was in agony on Thurs but clearly much better today if she's running up and down with Trixie, says she's back on the meds as before and Piotr is helping lots.
That was about it nothing interesting and to be honest it's almost impossible to write on here these days with constant ads making it jump so I can't be arsed to write anymore!

Reactions: 6