No Verbal Filter #8 Subs drop, Cash flow slow, Tries to trap a man her minge on show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently she took lowen to the doctors about his drooling and there's nothing wrong it was just because he's been snuffly recently.
Sorry but no, that kid hasn't stopped dribbling since the day he was born, he's almost five years old, it can't be normal for a kid his age to be drooling for no reason, nor is it normal for a kid his age to have such poor speech if they are otherwise healthy and developing normally.
Either she's lying about taking him or she's lying about them saying he's fine.
I don't understand her, one minute she's pushing the 'he's adhd/has sensory issues' narrative and the next she's saying there's nothing wrong with his speech when there very clearly is.
One minute she says he hates loud noises, wouldn't go to a party recently because it was too loud and wouldn't have music at his own party, shows him wearing ear defenders and then she's posting a video of him dancing happily to the music at a wedding with no ear defenders and not a care in the world.
It's almost like she wants him to be neuro diverse so she has an excuse but knows that until he's officially diagnosed there's a possibility its down to something more simple like him having a dummy for too long and her not engaging with him enough and teaching him better when he was younger.
I just hope he gets the extra support he needs before he gets further behind and really starts to struggle.
I know there's a long wait for these things to be assessed and diagnosed but in the meantime burying her head in the sand and insisting everything is fine isn't good for that child in the long run.
Knowing Jo as we do you'd think she'd be happy to have an excuse to get more attention and sympathy as a single mum with a SEN child and it also gives her the perfect excuse to baby him and keep him by her side for longer which fits in nicely with the wierd obsessive way she is with him.
Or maybe she doesn't want authorities involved because then she won't be able to control everything like she insists on doing and we know she hates being told what to do especially if it involves her kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What class is she entering at The royal Cornwall is Trixie registered? Is she a shetland?
Well I wondering the same thing. I am not sure they have the bushiest tail or the most beautiful eyes classes at RC 😂 I am sure she probably says on her asking for signatures post to save hill ponies on Dartmoor what breed she is .I just cant bring myself to watch it to give you the answer.Soz. ...Me thinks she may want to read the breed standard info though before she enters her into anything lol. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I wondering the same thing. I am not sure they have the bushiest tail or the most beautiful eyes classes at RC 😂 I am sure she probably says on her asking for signatures post to save hill ponies on Dartmoor what breed she is .I just cant bring myself to watch it to give you the answer.Soz. ...Me thinks she may want to read the breed standard info though before she enters her into anything lol. 😂😂😂
Trixies mum is a Pew Tor Pony but that's all the info she gives
---
Think the second pic is of Trixie and Ginny at Jo's.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
For someone who claims to not be bovvered about trolls she don't half bang on about them a lot! 😂
Not that she reads here.... Yet mentions all the things we say including Lowen babbling on the live last week..... But she doesn't read here! 😂 As does Yasmin clearly!
And Jo I don't contradict myself at all, I've openly said I hate you and want you to fail and I do pretty much disagree with everything you do! 😂 Others on here may feel the same way and others less so but we are all on here for the same reason and that's to say what we think without being deleted or blocked.
Saying we've got nothing on you.... Um I think all the screenshots and video clips prove otherwise Jo.
And as for you Yasmin, where do I start?... Jo does read here all the time, she has made it clear on numerous occasions that she does, unfortunately she has made such a big deal about saying that she doesn't read here that she can no longer admit otherwise. You can carry on believing her bullshit if you like, doesn't matter to me, I'll just piss myself laughing when you actually come to your senses and realise she's played you for the fool you really are.
And I'm 100% NOT lying when I say I don't pay Jo a penny, never have done never will do. And yes I clearly am on supporters but yet 'I' don't pay Jo any money..... I'll let that sink into your tiny little brain sweetie.
And Jo has mentioned several times recently how she has 144k followers, she didn't say views she said followers. I was the one who pointed out that she clearly doesn't have 144k active followers because if she did she would have way more views on her posts.
You really need to make sure you know what you are talking about before spouting shite and trying to make us look like idiots. The only idiots are you and the rest of the fans who believe all Jo's lies.
Yes we mention Lowen but if you actually read our comments properly you would see that we are concerned about him, how she is failing him on a daily basis and how we can see that he needs extra support.
How does caring about the health and welfare of a child make us scumbags?
Yet again Yasmin you have gobbed off without thinking or getting your facts right, you really need to do better.

Attachments

• Haha
😂once you see the psych games

Royal Cornwall is in the beginning of June? So the primary course needs to be started and the second primary vac given 21 -92 days apart I think it is .I believe you can compete at RC only having had the primary Vac and inbetween the third course booster vac at 150-215 days?.But you cant compete if your horse has had a booster 7 days prior So she could have just started them to be fair to her.I am sure RC has a vac requirement page peeps can check .However, I am not sure about the rules on stabling.It depends on where the stabling is I guess..........Though I am beginning to think the vet might have already been out and he/she was the one who put her in fat camp lol .
---
Witchy bitchy fingers conspiracy theorist sorry not sorry Savvy is back,Sorry jo........what if the vet tranquilized Trixie and thats when she clipped her? 😂 she lies so much I wouldnt put it past her 😂:unsure:😂:unsure: Na she wouldnt do that would she?
Has Ginny even got an up to date passport??
---
So Yasmin what’s ya face, you read on here yet don’t comment lol, surely you aren’t trolling the so called trolls, you are welcome, btw, we don’t slate Lowen, he’s a child, admittedly unfortunate to who he was born to because she’s a terrible parent, I work with special needs kids, the most important thing is a structured routine, he don’t get that from her, she is failing him massively, and if Jo don’t read tattle why did she comment once, she even made an account so she could comment, I also don’t pay that bleeping woman a penny to watch her drag her kid up and neglect her horses, if you don’t see it you need help,and are as brain dead as she is, everything we say is true, do you live near her, I do, she’s not popular, she’s even bullied other young horsey girls when younger, believe me I know, so pipe the duck down until you know your facts #piotrsthedad 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Everyone I've just realised that Jo insists that she doesn't read here because of her sudden self diagnosis of dyslexia... She thinks that because she doesn't/can't read each and every word it doesn't actually count! 😂
It must be amazing to have the ability to diagnose yourself with all these conditions, adhd, dyslexia, ptsd.... Wonder if she will tell the nurse who does her smear test this week that her recurring thrush isn't down to poor hygiene, an awful diet and shagging a man who likes to shove his dick up sex workers arses but because she eats a lot of mushrooms and everyone knows that mushrooms are fungi and thrush is a fungal infection so therefore it's obviously not her fault because she's done loads of research and that's what Google says

• Haha
Reactions: 5
but because she eats a lot of mushrooms and everyone knows that mushrooms are fungi and thrush is a fungal infection so therefore it's obviously not her fault because she's done loads of research and that's what Google says
Crying...literally crying....... 😂
---
Has Ginny even got an up to date passport??
Did you mean Trixie Annable? Would she even know what a passport was? lol .
---
so pipe the duck down until you know your facts #piotrsthedad 🤣
😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Oops yes, sorry, my bad, put it down to working every day for a week, that four letter word that Jo never does, yet, she’d been a lifeguard, care worker, masseuse, coke sniffer, vet, expert horse whisperer,brain surgeon and paternity expert, and yes you are quite right, you can say whatever you want on your own live just like we can on here, Yasminge, lovely,none of you wind us up, we pity all the mentally challenged who walk amongst us, who hang of Jos every word, I bet you race on here for an update on what Miss Pepperpot has to say, if Jo just concentrated on her kid and horses and caring well for them it’d be different, but she doesn’t, her goose was burnt and animals are left to fend for themselves, she takes stupid risks that could cause serious injury, she’s lazy and nasty to others… do you not see it #piotrsthedad

And still Mushroom Minge and Yasminge go on! 😂
We did say Jo is a bully but not because of her mentioning what we say about her but because of her sending abusive messages to people and bitching about them on lives!
Jo says it's water off a ducks back and says time after time that she's not bovvered, doesn't care etc yet her actions with her clap back videos just prove the complete opposite. Even her followers comment on her posts telling her to ignore the trolls, not to react or give them the time of day but she ignores them again and again because she's too thick to realise that she's just contradicting herself over and over 😂
Let's face it without us she'd have no content, it would just be 'come take the horses rugs off' 'come put the horses rugs on' 'come feed the horses' 'come walk up the lane' with me videos on repeat.
The only reason I post as much as I do is because I know it winds her up, to use Jo's favourite phrase 'we live rent free in her head' she can deny it until her squashed nosed face goes blue but we know it's true.
She doesn't 'give me purpose' or 'make a difference to my life' she just gives me a reason to take the piss out of her.... Multiple times 😂
As for Yasminge saying I get vexed 😂 I really don't, I love seeing the shite Jo spouts because I know I can then come on here and disprove it/take the piss of it and that in turn winds Jo up! 😂
They are clearly too stupid to realise that if they stop providing the fodder I'll stop baiting 😂
I'm also still waiting for the bit where Jo calls us out on our bullshit cos all I've seen is her ranting and trying to be funny, maybe I blinked and missed it... Ooh maybe I'm dyslexic too?! 😂
So keep going Mushroom Minge, keep telling everyone how you ain't bovvered and then proving otherwise cos the only person who is showing themselves up to be a stupid liar is you!
Till the next time 😘

Attachments

• Heart
I like being a tattle twit, it’s fun, not sure how much fun your lives are, talking about ya thrushy minge, and the same story’s about JB and Hugo, how you pulled him from his mum, bet he tried to climb back in when he saw your trotters lunging towards him, pound signs in your eyes, you are a bully Jo, i know people who you’ve bullied and been VIAL to, you’ve really done damage to some young girls ( years ago) you see I’m local too so i know lots more than you think, we even have mutual friends, quite a few actually, not many have anything nice to say to you, funnily enough, no one hangs around you for long, not those that know the real you, except Piotr funnily enough #piotrsthedad

• Haha
  • Heart
This is better than eastenders......the plot gets even more wild as the weeks go on 😂 Mushers treat thrush, Jo bullying kids when she was younger(but isnt a bully),poitr is the dad (or isnt the dad),suspected spinal cancer,ptsd, ADHD but dont worry shes not bad enough for medical intervention 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 duck me😂.............when is the immaculate conception happenin' ........I'll get the popcorn...........this is getting ludicrous 😂😂😂😂😂
I only came here originally to write about grass seed ..........lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The next conception will have to be immaculate cos no bugger is going to go near that thrush ridden minge.... Except maybe Piotr but he's already been there and even he was put off for life hence his preference for back door entry these days!
Mushroom Minge is a first class bully, not just when she was younger, she's fat shamed people multiple times, called men the p word and deliberately posted screenshots of peoples comments made on the main page knowing full well her supporters would seek out that comment and launch their attack on the person who made it. I bet she bullies her mum by saying she will stop her seeing lowen if she doesn't say or do what she wants.
She's tried to bully businesses by mentioning them on her pages in the hope that they will give in to her. Wouldn't be surprised if she threatens to put people all over her pages if she doesn't get her own way because she knows it will scare and intimidate them.
She is truly vile.... sorry VIAL.
#piotrsthedad

• Haha
This is better than eastenders......the plot gets even more wild as the weeks go on 😂 Mushers treat thrush, Jo bullying kids when she was younger(but isnt a bully),poitr is the dad (or isnt the dad),suspected spinal cancer,ptsd, ADHD but dont worry shes not bad enough for medical intervention 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 duck me😂.............when is the immaculate conception happenin' ........I'll get the popcorn...........this is getting ludicrous 😂😂😂😂😂
I only came here originally to write about grass seed ..........lol
Bet she’s snorted that at the hunt ball too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ohh annable123. you had me in fits of laughter with your description of Mushroom Minge pulling Hugo from his mum and him trying to get back in when he saw minge's trotters lunging at him (I'm still laughing) Yasm*nge must be dodally if she read's all what Miss P has posted with proof of the wickedly cruel abuse her animals have suffered at the hands of the evil JOJO, as for L the poor kid doesn't stand a chance of a bright future ahead with thicko Jo as his mother I love watching PONY PALLS FAMILY she's amazing the way she looks after all the animals and her family and as for little OLLY he's just a little over three but you can understand what he's saying and has conversation with his mum and sister unlike L who you can't hardly understand what he's saying and as for having a conversation well that's non existent, shame really he should be so far advanced as she's had so much time to devote to him but no lazy JO is as useless as a mother to him as well as a useless animal owner

Oh of course, can't believe it never clicked before 🤦
Mushroom Minge, from now on, when Piotr's using your back door make sure you have a lovely soft pillow to shove your face into to protect your nose from being flattened even more, I'm sure you could put one on your wishlist or just ask Kaff to buy you one.
You see, I'm not all bad, I'm capable of giving good advice too!
#piotrsthedad

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is completely desperate, another post oh I’ve reduced my subscription again what for another month JO , is that because no one is interested 🤣🤣🤞

Trixie does look better clipped but I know they like show pony’s to be round but she is still obese bless her and a 5 min walk up the lane will not change that!!!

She is clearly looking here for content, but actually you’re still not getting any more subscribers are you !!!!!

Why because your number 1 boring 😴 Number 2 you don’t show anything of interest
Number 3 people your so called 144 followers are not interested and have the same opinion as us on good old tattle that you look after your horses like 💩

one day soon your son will sadly have an accident,(I hope he doesn’t ) because you don’t watch him you allow him to play dangerously or leave him on his own, and then find him when your finished your crap 5 min video.

Wake up and be a proper mum that you feel you can’t leave and want to make him the best he can be!!! But your not doing that sadly and he will feel it in a few years time when his so behind when you have had the best chance to teach him unlike other mums that have had to work and be away from there child !!! You can loan about us tattlers but you need to look in the mirror and actually recognise your failing which are huge, and being a single parent is not one in fact most children with a single parent do better because of the additional time you spend with them to compensate !!!!!

You are a disgrace to even earn a 1P off anyone and as your numbers continue to fall and you are not getting any additional subscribers no matter how much you beg, you have not even enough FB views to even be allowed to run adds

Sit back and look at yourself and stop blaming everyone for your own failings

• Heart
I mean, making money off of your under age child by filming him bringing about a total loss of his privacy on social media without proper consent as a minor isnt in anyway fucked up is it? :rolleyes:
Thousands of people know every detail of his life the poor little devil... his medical history, eating habits, possible fathers or not fathers,when he poops including showing his nappy content I believe on a live!!! to name just a few things with video proof for yrs to come and she isnt worried?
Its weird what she does and doesnt worry about ......if it brings in the £ fine/brilliant..well what about when someone stumbles across the fact that he drooled in ten yrs time that is sat in his classroom with him???
It not his fault that he drools, its hers from overuse of his dummy for yrs. Its changed the shape of his mouth and tongue placement.Thats gonna take a lot of work by that poor child in speech therapy, just because she couldnt bear to say no ......and its definitely her fault that it gets plastered all over social media, he cant control any of it .If shes that worried about what people post and talk about dont put it out there!!! .....who put it out there in the first place Jo?!! The fairies?!
I am glad that they are looking at bringing in laws to stop people like her using their children on social media , if nothing else to protect the likes of L.He's a sweet.loving kid with a mother who seems to take no responsibility for the situations she finds herself in from previous actions or non action in most cases involving Jo !! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
She doesn't safeguard him at all, she has plastered him all over social media since he was born, her address is in the public domain, we all know his full name, birthday, names of friends and family members, things he loves, all of which could be used to gain access to him if someone wanted too.
She said again the other day if anyone wants to go and visit her whilst they are in Cornwall just let her know, previously two supporters just turned up unannounced and she also left him alone with a couple of supporters she'd just met (not sure if it was the same two) whilst she went for a ride.
She's posted him semi nude (and nude once although luckily that was quickly removed by FB) she's spoken about really personal stuff that she laughed about but could cause him issues later in life such as his toilet habits and yes she once picked up his poo in her fingers and showed everyone who was watching the live.
The amount of posts where it's just pics of him or video of him alone is just asking for trouble, I read recently that there are people who will actually doctor pictures that look innocent and make them into something gross that they put on the dark web, apparently pictures where children have their mouths open such as the one she recently posted are particularly popular as they can be doctored to be something disgusting.
Jo isn't the only one to put their child in danger in this way, all these content creators are the same, all they care about is the money and if their kid helps to bring it in then they don't care about the kids safety .
You only have to look in the comments to see how many lewd creepy comments from men particularly older ones Jo gets (she never deletes them either,she's so desperate and needy) and I always wonder who is actually sharing the posts of her child and why but clearly Jo isn't bothered about that, he's her cash cow and she's going to squeeze as much out of him as she can and sod his safety. What's shocking is that there was a family member(s) of hers who not that long ago was in court as a victim of abuse, I don't know the details but you'd think she'd be hyper vigilant about putting her child out there for any old p to see but either she just doesn't care or she thinks it will never happen to her.

You only have to look in the comments to see how many lewd creepy comments from men
Ewwwwwwwwww dont :sick: I once read down her comments on a post were she was going on about her looks or something just to see what she was gaining out of posting such crap ...out of 80 replies at that time 63 were old men.Yuk.Still, she loves it .Free washing powder init!! :ROFLMAO: And yes Jo, I will be rude about your pervy followers and no jo I am not jealous lol .If you get off on a 60 yr old billy no mates weirdo telling you that you are hot and w*$%king over the fact he's bought your washing powder ,you crack on
I always wonder who is actually sharing the posts of her child and why
Exactly!!! :sick::eek:
What's shocking is that there was a family member(s) of hers who not that long ago was in court as a victim of abuse, I don't know the details but you'd think she'd be hyper vigilant about putting her child out there for any old p to see but either she just doesn't care or she thinks it will never happen to her.
She had no right to be spouting about someone elses trauma on social media like that .Nothing boiled my pee more than when she told the world about that poor girls trauma who came to stay with her.......No Jo, people dont lie about stuff like that .just cos you would !!!!! and then said she didnt believe her WTF.....If you have ever been through that sort of trauma then you would know how hard it is to even talk about , let alone trust someone enough to tell .She abused that trust and everyone on her page says shes so lovely???? ......right .......at that point she reached the lowest she could EVER go in my world by using other peoples stories and trauma for content .So would she worry about her child .......na

• Heart
There are people on SM that deserve there views and then there is you Jo, you missed out big time because you continue to slag people off you continue to abuse everyone and everything around you, your the only person I follow that continues to beg for money 💰 constantly and still doesn’t get any more followers!!!! Why is that !!!! You could have had it all but your constant bitterness about people your constant slagging everyone off, your constant nasty ness towards everyone your constant lack of care for your horses, has led you towards just your few followers now 🙄 but your Jo minion army will continue as for the rest of your followers they are no longer interested and waiting for the next what do you want, that has got reduced to some chocolate 🍫 and Kath the cash and a couple of other’s compared to what you used to get!! Thank god most have now seen you for what you are a scrounger and a £££ insensitive person that just blags your way through life doing actually nothing at all !!!!

I know you don’t look here Jo but sure you do and if not I hope this is passed on !!
---
You were also all spot on I don’t vaccinate my horses she literally had just Trixie done to make her eligible to show !!! The rest are obviously fine !! And funny how she could clip her straight after the vet had been !!!!!!!!

Last edited: