No Verbal Filter #8 Subs drop, Cash flow slow, Tries to trap a man her minge on show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she reads here....all the time....bet it gets her back up sooooo much ..good......

Reactions: 3
Jack looks awful on her new video, his hips are showing and his back is dipped. Anyone know how old he is ?

Reactions: 1
Actually he must be 19 as the screenshot of her trying to sell him was in 2012 and it says he was 7 then.
Mushroom Minge can't take any criticism constructive or otherwise, as far as she's concerned she's never wrong

A supporter posted this yesterday, lots of caring comments from other supporters .... And absolutely nothing from Mushroom Minge Jo, yet again showing that once she's got their money she doesn't give a toss about them, too busy making pathetic videos about trolls that she 'aint bovvered' by

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ta Da! But she doesn't read Tattle! 😂 Shouldn't take this long to reply to a post like that from one of the supporters she's supposedly so thankful and grateful to especially as she is on fb constantly and posted on the main page much earlier today and yet still failed to respond to that post.
It certainly shouldn't take a 'troll' to shame her into trying to show she cares either.

Attachments

Short live, this weeks excuse being that she's exhausted because it's the first day of her period so she's dying, constantly sighing, clutching her stomach and rubbing her hands over her face, she really needs to get a grip, one of her supporters has just said she's got blood cancer and Jo's moaning about having her period 🙄
Bloke was booked to roll her fields but she didn't want to pay £90 so decided to do it herself, her dad gave her a knackered car to borrow, she attached a pallet with a tyre on and drove it around but didn't finish because the radiator blew up so she is having the chap do it after all.
Said she went for her blood tests on Thurs, apparently her nan and Auntie had arthritis of the spine so she thinks that's what she has too.
Said her friend who is pregnant visited, says she's not sure she could go through pregnancy again now she's got lowen, she had an easy pregnancy but it's harder with a kid running around.
Her friend already has a child with cerebral palsy and the new baby has its intestines on the outside of her body so she is having scans every two weeks.
Yet again Jo telling everyone her friends business, those who have followed Jo a while will know exactly who she is talking about but it's not for Jo to be telling a bunch of people on the internet.
Thought about getting fertile eggs and having goslings but says she probably doesn't need any more animals.
Moans the latest hay bale is going mouldy but says they aren't eating it as fast now as they are out in the fields finding new shoots, can't remember when it was delivered but will ring and complain anyway, obviously after another freebie.
Had a few hoodys to do but they didn't deliver until Fri so she then missed the post again so they won't go until next week now.
Still hasn't done a thank you video from Easter, she's been so busy only did some dishes today, first time in two days, but she does have lots of stuff to upload, she says this every week and it's only ever a couple of tit repetitive videos. She hasn't been able to exercise Trixie over the weekend with lowen about but she went to the farm a couple of times and videod the cows (again 💤) Says she keeps saying she will go live more but then she is so busy that times runs away but she will try to do more.
Piotr was there laying paving slabs for a patio that he supposedly got from work.... He's a carpet fitter so how does that work??! 😂
Hes finished his new van. Supporters commenting he should be on her lives more and she says yes but only if people stop saying that they should be a couple etc
He follows her into the crudavan and she says' are you doing kisses? ' he laughs and she says' you are the reason people say stuff... things' then quickly changes the subject.... What things Jo? Things like he's the daddy??! Hardly surprising especially when your kid is the spitting image of him which was really noticeable at the very start of the live!
And that was it, said she had to go put lowen to bed (it was 8.45) and she would probably go to bed with him as she was so tired, shes fine it's just that it's the first day of her period.

Reactions: 6
Same old tit, anyone would think she is the only women in the world that has a period 🙄🙄 and as for her crap about her health, I of course hope she hasn’t got any of her already self diagnosis, but seems like she is just going for the wo is me card xx and every time she put up a subscribe post she gets hardly any views at all !!!! Jo no one else wants to subscribe to you £!!!

Reactions: 4
Today's bitchfest is about the farmer for ploughing her field instead of rolling it.... Except he didn't! 😂
So she tried to roll using the car with pallet and tyre attached and then threw a load of seed out but said the seed was just in the ruts so she wanted the field rolled. Farmer said he didn't have the normal roller he uses today but had a different thing that would help with the seeds and then he would roll after.
She said it was £45 an hour and she said it would only take an hour but he said no he would need two hours, she moaned that they charge from the moment they leave the house and that diesel hasn't gone up that much so they are just being greedy (cost £80 last year)
Anyway he turned up and she films him going up and down the field. After one lap she told him her field would be ploughed so he said he'd raise it up a bit.
Now she's complaining he's ploughed the field which isn't what she wanted, I showed the pic to a friend and they said it's a harrow not a plough and that's what you normally do, harrow and then roll.
Jo said she rang the farmer and complained but it sounds like he wasn't very sympathetic, she doesn't want to pay for him to come back and roll, says she hasn't got £200 and it's his fault because he knew what she wanted doing and he should have just said no when she first asked, she says she isn't going to pay him.
She was absolutely livid, said she was in a foul mood because she's on the blob, was pissed off and hates having to rely on others.
Well it sounds like she won't be relying on him anyway because if she doesn't pay him he won't do anything else for her! 😂
Yet again she's at fault but refuses to accept responsibility and blames him even though she agreed to it and stood filming him, if she she wasn't happy she should have flagged him down and stopped him as soon as he had started.
I'm not a horse person so I had no idea what the machinery was but surely Jo should know the difference between a plough and a harrow and after all these years should know how things should be done and how?! She's just made herself look a twit and even the supporters weren't up her arse in the comments for once although I expect Kaff has transferred £200 to her already

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That's not a plough .... moaning all the time no wander noone wants to do her jobs for her.....bad name around the area

She should have known the difference straight away !! But again Jo just moans to get a freebie just like her hay it’s mouldy oh can I get a freebie !! She just wants to moan about everything and see if she can get free stuff, I’ve had my fields rolled this week, now the weather is better and pretty sure my farmer knew the difference in rolling or harrowing it !!!!

She is just disgusting if you ask for a job you pay for it, but she just wants to moan and try and get everything for free, just like the horsebox I bet she will then ask her crazy followers to now slate them !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She never stops moaning, trolls, periods, money, mouldy haylage, she’s no idea about real life, you all know damn well immediately after a live her or one of her twit friends will be on here checking what’s said, looking foreward to seeing her at Royal Cornwall, nice early start for you Jo, you never know, I may be in the same class as you, except you personally have no class ha,ha, I’ll be suprised if she goes, probably entering because it’s cheaper than paying the proper entrance fee, how will you get Lowen to school if you have to be at the show ground early, I guess ya mum could take him, or maybe his dad 🙈 you are looking a bit rough there Jo, are you not sleeping, I mean, sharing a bed with your child is a bit weird isn’t it, don’t you think… hmm 🤔 #piotrsthedaddy

• Haha
She posts a reel saying she feels blessed to bring lowen up in a lovely environment with animals around but the reality is the poor kid hasn't got much chance has he, either he ends up like his mother, a lazy, money grabbing liar or his dad, a scrounging sex pest with a criminal record
#piotrsthedaddy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've never seen him before.
Definitely the baby daddy
Lowen doesn't look anything like the pics I've seen of Adrian, obviously he's very like Jo with the high forehead, nose shape and freckles but there's no denying how much he also looks like Piotr especially as he gets older.
#piotrsthedaddy