No Verbal Filter #8 Subs drop, Cash flow slow, Tries to trap a man her minge on show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Masterwinner for the thread title, had to edit slightly to fit
---
Nothing has changed except Jo is even more greedy, more selfish and more bitchy, she moans constantly pleading poverty despite 'earning' more than most of her followers, she continues to fleece people, lies about everything ie mental health, dv, her ex etc, is still dragging her son up to be as rude and disrespectful as she is and still fails to look after her animals properly.
New readers you can see a more detailed explanation on the first page of thread 7.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
😂😂 well done master winner. Thanks Miss Pepperpot. Merry Xmas Jo we have gifted you with a new thread. Enjoy 😉 🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
For new readers here's what her deluded minions call 'the best, kindest, most loving, caring owner ever'

A run down of the suffering /death of animals in Jo's "care" bearing in mind that these are just the incidents we know about, who knows what went on before NVF and off screen.

- Goose burned it's face on hot bonfire ash she didn't make safe, she left it to suffer several days claiming she spoke to a vet on the phone and did what they told her but says the eye was full of maggots, claims she got a friend to kill the goose on her behalf.
- Rabbit attacked by Dyson less than 24hrs after taking it in, it died two days later after suffering from shock/internal injuries because she didn't get it seen by a vet. She also said that Indy had killed "some" rabbits that she previously tried to rehome.
- All her silky chicks drowned because she failed to listen to advice about not letting them get wet. They drowned in the ducks pond.
- Several chickens & ducks died from attacks by Indy and Nera because she failed to secure the area properly. Others she claims were killed by a fox or just escaped and were never seen again.
- She bred horse Bella despite being advised not to by a vet due to her poor conformation. All she cared about was content and making money from subsequent foal footage. She was unaware Bella had gone into labour and found the foal the next morning, Bella still wearing her rug which could have caused a problem during birth.
- Horse JB loaned out and encouraged to do cross country etc despite knowing he had a history of lameness and had previously been told to pts. Insisted he had another foot abscess when he became lame again, refused to get a vet to look, took him home saying she knew exactly what it was and how to treat it and that loaner was unable to look after him like she could. When it was clear there was no abscess he was eventually seen by a vet, diagnosed with a degenerative condition and given a hock injection but she refused to go back for the next check up to see if it had been successful deciding instead to just leave him in the field and decide for herself if he was sound. He had just a few days of pain relief during this time and she didn't comply with the full amount of box rest she was told to give him, yet again she decided she knew best and wasn't prepared to pay out for more meds or vet checks.
- On several occasions her ponies/horses have had injuries or things like rain scald and each time she has self diagnosed and treated or just left alone rather than get a vet or buy suitable treatment.
- Horse Hugo reared up and fell backwards badly hurting his back, she rested him but didn't bother to get him checked again after the initial diagnosis, only a few days pain relief and left in the field until she decided herself he was sound again.
- Cockerell she self diagnosed with wry neck due to a vitamin deficiency, claims she was giving lots of supplements etc to help but that's hard to believe with her history.
- Chicken she took inside when clearly unwell and later died of "old age" according to Jo.
- Goose she also said died of old age. She has also failed to comply with DEFRA regulations regarding bird flu allowing her geese to free roam and not keeping the ducks and chickens under cover putting them and wild birds at risk as well as potentially contributing to the spread of the disease which could have destroyed someone else's livelihood.
- Dog Indy suffered for weeks as Jo refused to get her seen by a vet, instead took advice from her minions and self medicated including giving her CBD oil before eventually taking her to the vet when she could barely walk and was crying in pain. Told Indy had a tumour in her leg. Overdosed her on CBD although Jo will never admit to that despite saying on video that she was giving her large doses plus paracetamol and God knows what else.
- Both Indy and Nera forced to have multiple litters because Jo wanted money. On video saying "the things we put them through for profit" when Nera was in labour.
- Puppy Henry born with a cleft palate, again Jo decided she knew best and insisted on syringe feeding him, claims she took him to the vet a few days later to be pts but wouldn't be surprised if she actually killed him by forcing liquid into him which flooded his lungs, obviously she will never admit to that. He should have been pts much sooner, he had no chance of survival sadly but yet again Jo made him struggle on just so she could get attention and sympathy.
- Girlcat, again Jo self diagnosed an allergy and gave leftover meds when she was showing signs of hair loss, irritated skin and had lumps under her chin and armpit. Claimed she had cured her a few days later only to have to take her to the vet when the lumps returned shortly after. Vet diagnosed cancer and said nothing could be done except keeping her comfortable for the time she had left. Had Jo actually taken her to the vets earlier she may have had a chance of recovery rather than dying just a couple of weeks after diagnosis.
- Shouts abuse and calls all her horses names on a daily basis, has admitted on video to hitting Seven and also said she has previously bitten two different horses not owned by her on their lips when they bit her. Rumoured to have kicked a horse in the stomach. Her own horses regularly shy away from her when she raises her hand near them, she made no secret of the fact she hated Ginny and said she would have punched her if she hadn't run away after knocking lowen over in the field.
- Crow that she found injured in her garden, didn't take it to the vet despite obvious injuries, made a video showing herself "caring" for it then said it had died a short time after. Still went ahead and posted the first part of the video on the main page telling followers they would have to subscribe to find out what happened next. Got really pissed off when people called her out on trying to make money from the death of an animal.
- Kicked dog Dyson during a live video, not seen on camera but he's heard yelping and she says "yes I did just kick my dog" she laughed and said it was just a tap but he wouldn't have yelped if that was the case. On a previous video she went to take something off Dyson and he visibly cowered away with his tail between his legs so I don't think the kick on the live was her first.

*Edited to add latest*
- Let's the birds free roam in the garden, says its their own fault if they let a fox get them.
- Ends up with five cockrels which she tries to sell/rehome as pets, says she can't kill them herself, if someone wants them to eat just lie so she doesn't have to think about it
- Says she has 'clipped' the cockrels wings.. Last time she did this she just went at the ducks wings with scissors and made a total hash of it, she admitted to just hacking at them again this time.
- Says duck attacks the Cockerell with the wry neck at night but instead of separating them she just puts a bucket over the Cockerell and leaves it like that all night.
- Says she is really pissed off with Daisy for shitting in the house but refuses to do anything about it because she hasn't got time, called her a bleeping bleep, witch etc on a live, claims she never hits her or anything but that's hard to believe as we know she has a temper.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Wow , I had no idea of this nugget of info..She's unreal
Yes I believe she was told to PTS due to hip problems but she refused, he was also prone to foot abscesses which is why she insisted that was the issue when he went lame whilst with Nathan and why she said she was the best person to look after him hence taking him away from Nathan. She encouraged Nathan to do cross country, beach rides etc even doubling up on Jack for a pairs comp, all she cared about was content for her page rather than the health and well being of JB, she now says that he broke down because of the workload and tries to make out it was Nathan's fault for doing too much but she knew his history and knew it was a strong possibility that he would struggle. Nathan adored JB and they were so happy together, now the poor sod is doomed, spending the rest of his life miserable and in pain at her dump.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
And with perfect timing for the new thread she's got her minge out again! 😂 Final attempt to snag a bloke for Xmas maybe, funny how she made no mention of this night out before, normally she tells everyone, maybe it is actually a date cos let's face it she's got very few mates left.
At least she's left the hideous lipstick off this time however the rest of her makeup is so thick you could render a house with it! Her eye bags are very wrinkly too, she's really showing her age now, God help anyone who doesn't ask her for ID again, she will be even more pissed off than last time 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she always knows best, now the poor horse is living in a mud riddled feild ( see what I did there lol) the thing is walking through mud pulls on your joints, I’ve knackered knees, getting my horses in in the winter is awful, but at least they get off the wet tit ground, poor JB must be in pain, she’s a bleeping disgraceful owner, and no animal lover either 😡
---
And with perfect timing for the new thread she's got her minge out again! 😂 Final attempt to snag a bloke for Xmas maybe, funny how she made no mention of this night out before, normally she tells everyone, maybe it is actually a date cos let's face it she's got very few mates left.
At least she's left the hideous lipstick off this time however the rest of her makeup is so thick you could render a house with it! Her eye bags are very wrinkly too, she's really showing her age now, God help anyone who doesn't ask her for ID again, she will be even more pissed off than last time 😂
Off out to spread her thrush 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I believe she was told by a vet that JB should never be ridden and should be pts! That’s what she said anyway cos she was bragging about how she’d given him a chance and look at him now blah blah blah when Nathan first had him. Yeah and look at him now jo???? Vet was right maybe?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I believe she was told by a vet that JB should never be ridden and should be pts! That’s what she said anyway cos she was bragging about how she’d given him a chance and look at him now blah blah blah when Nathan first had him. Yeah and look at him now jo???? Vet was right maybe?
Yes I thought she was told to pts but of course 'vet' Jo knows better, didn't realise they had said not to ride him but it makes sense, she really is a vile specimen of a human being, maybe one day she will be diagnosed with a terminal condition and is refused treatment /euthanasia so she gets to feel how her poor animals feel, forced to carry on every day until death finally releases them from pain.
Harsh I know but I don't care, she's disgusting and deserves to suffer just like she makes her animals suffer.

I think a certain piggy has been telling porkies, claims it was a night out with 'the girls' yet never mentioned it beforehand which she normally does, there's no pictures of her and them out which again isn't like her.
I reckon it was a date, we know she's still scouring dating apps despite insisting she doesn't want a man, it would explain no pics especially if he failed to turn up....god can you imagine the fury??!! 😂
I think she will come clean and say it was a date but she didn't want to tell anyone in case he was a no show, it just doesn't ring true it was a girls night, she's fallen out with most of the girls she used to see anyway .
Either that or it was just a blatant lie because she couldn't be arsed to go live and she didn't go out at all, she certainly wasn't as tarted up as before although maybe that's because she's finally realised she looked like something from a time warp in her hooker dress!

I think a certain piggy has been telling porkies, claims it was a night out with 'the girls' yet never mentioned it beforehand which she normally does, there's no pictures of her and them out which again isn't like her.
I though she said she had a friend staying? Though I could be wrong.I kinda switch off after a minute and glaze over .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I though she said she had a friend staying? Though I could be wrong.I kinda switch off after a minute and glaze over .
No that video where she said that was recorded the previous week and I think it was when Kaff stayed with her, she commented to someone it was recorded the week before she's just really slow at uploading

Hi Jo! 😂
Pics are up and she did indeed go out with 'the girls' still dressed like a hooker in her cheap Shein outfit, what's the obsession with practically having her crotch on display? She's not far off 40 so should really tone it down, I don't think the crop top and tie waist skirt is the most flattering, sure she's slim but it looks like it's straining over her tummy, maybe it's just the cheap synthetic material, still makes her look a bit desperate in my opinion, her friends look more casually dressed than her yet again, she never quite gets it right 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not her best look 🤣
Have we ever seen a best look??
---
Video of her trying to get the Christmas photo, can't understand a word lowen says, she calls him a dirty bastard at one point and she quickly pulls the wasteband of his pj's up as he climbs over her and slaps his bum and I swear it looks and sounds like he's wearing a nappy.

Last edited:
Yes it does sound like a nappy.

He spits in her face, she calls him a dirty bastard. All lovely family festive fun.

Shes asking how do other families get pics, maybe their kids aren't so spoilt and know boundaries.

Just enjoying a scroll wen up popped her minging face on a wrapping live....yawn......
---
Numbers went fm 467 to 435 in 10 sec thats how bored they was....
---
Phaaaa bet she wishes Piotr was there p
---
To put scooter together...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2