No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying a new tactic to get the minions to share her posts and get her more followers /money.
And a reel moaning about how much the horses cost, easy solution to that Jo!
She's got a bleeping nerve constantly whinging about money when she earns more than most of her followers and does duck all to get it.
---
Only a couple of weeks ago she said they were in amazing condition and she wouldn't be feeding hard feed unless she really had to, reckon that was just the dregs in the bag she used to make the video and she won't even bother to buy more feed, just another way to make out she's struggling

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Omg just seen L Christmas video of him trying to sing Jingle Bells he's 4and a half now and apart from the first jingle Bells he's singing couldn't understand anything else, that's so bad at his age it's quite embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ž if any of my four children had sounded that bad at that age I would definitely be seeking advice, I understand he's excited but that's soooo bad ๐Ÿ˜”

Latest from the former Help a Sex Pest Page, now the Help the sex pest, his kid, the lying Scrounger and her kid page.
Someone commented that they were concerned if Kaff listed the gifts someone would spoil the suprise for Jo, well as I said the other day Jo is still in the group so knows full well what she's getting but just in case here it is! ๐Ÿ˜‚

By the way anyone else gutted she got away with spraying wd40 into her electricity panel??! Would have served her right if she'd blown it up stupid cow.
I've thrown better stuff out in a skip

Reactions: 3
Omg just seen L Christmas video of him trying to sing Jingle Bells he's 4and a half now and apart from the first jingle Bells he's singing couldn't understand anything else, that's so bad at his age it's quite embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜ž if any of my four children had sounded that bad at that age I would definitely be seeking advice, I understand he's excited but that's soooo bad ๐Ÿ˜”
It's really bad isn't it, he still babbles like a baby so much as well, I don't understand all the comments from people saying he did so well, his speech is amazing etc, it's like they are watching completely different videos to me, either that or they are just saying it to get up Jo's arse. He needs some help before it becomes even more obvious how behind his peers he actually is and he starts to get left behind at school, I wonder if the school have pointed it out to Jo but she's refusing to see that there's a problem hence the constant videos and telling everyone how people say he's so polite etc as a deflection against the real issues.

Reactions: 5
Omg just seen it.....babbling..
---
Special needs act more there age
Poor kids not got much going for him. Can't speak , sing etc.
He will either be the class bully or the class bullied !
I wouldn't like my child to be in his class with fears of my child going backwards/ babyish if hanging around with him
Jo needs to spend quality time with him , having conversation with him on a one to one instead of allowing him to run riot with no parental control. Notice her family never seem to get involved now.. is it family all around to Jo's for Christmas this year??

Reactions: 2
Poor kids not got much going for him. Can't speak , sing etc.
He will either be the class bully or the class bullied !
I wouldn't like my child to be in his class with fears of my child going backwards/ babyish if hanging around with him
Jo needs to spend quality time with him , having conversation with him on a one to one instead of allowing him to run riot with no parental control. Notice her family never seem to get involved now.. is it family all around to Jo's for Christmas this year??
No she's told everyone (numerous times!๐Ÿ™„) how it's just her and lowen this year, she doesn't want anyone else, not even Piotr on her drive, she's told him to duck off as well. I don't think her family like her very much, her mum probably only stays on side because of lowen. She's said she's going to be selfish this year doesn't want anyone else to share lowen opening his presents and doesn't want to have to make him leave his presents to go out visiting family

Stupid cow.......5 hens 1 cock you need.....poor hen ....see the anger in her eyes on that vid...yes...f##### up again jo!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Too soft to kill them, she's bloody managed it with plenty of animals before now.
And did she seriously say she puts a bucket over the Cockerel so the duck doesn't hassle it ๐Ÿ™„

Too soft to kill them, she's bloody managed it with plenty of animals before now.
And did she seriously say she puts a bucket over the Cockerel so the duck doesn't hassle it ๐Ÿ™„
Yep so it spends the whole night in pitch black with no food or water under a plastic bucket because she's too lazy to separate them properly, it's also the original cockerel with the head tilt that she insists is absolutely fine one minute and then claims it's unfair and should be killed the next.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Karma will get her you wait!
---
And what's the subscribe in the lowen vid....like anyone going to seeing a kid acting like a 1 yr old
---
Fox be in there...take hen duck....leave her with Cockerell.....no doubt.......glad she's stressed.. serve her right....

Last edited:
Live tonight gulping her 'mauled wine'
Said she videod Lowens nativity but couldn't share it because of the other 'trildren' but might be able to do something to block them out. He's done nativity three times this week and had a pj day at school, finishes on Tues, the parents get to get them early so she's helping the woman with her cleaning again on Tues so she can collect her kid too.
Kaff turned up yesterday with loads of gifts from the group, made her open the one for the animals, she's so overwhelmed, doesn't know why people want to send them gifts (yeah we've been wondering that for years Jo) she basically plugs the gift group, says there's so many gifts she doesn't know what to say, she can't take it all in. She will do a video thanking all the people who sent her stuff, part of her feels guilty that she gets sent stuff but doesn't send stuff back.... But not guilty enough to insist that people stop sending eh Jo??
She's coming out of it now but she's been so depressed lately, was thinking she might have to go on meds again, watching her videos back she comes across fine but really she's been struggling, feeling down and tit about herself, doesn't like her hair, her nose, her body, keeps picking holes in herself about everything that's wrong with her.... Yeah we agree with you Jo, your hairs grim your nose is enormous and your shapeless boy body looks tit even when you dress like a hooker.
She thinks part of the reason she is down is because she was chatting to a bloke and was at the stage of looking at her phone all the time waiting for a message (so she had been talking to him for a whole hour! ๐Ÿ˜‚) he was ignoring her and making her feel tit, she told him that and he said he was thinking of her he'd just been busy and she said well if you are thinking about me why aren't you replying to me (psst Jo, he was thinking what a bleeping bunny boiler you are!)
As soon as she let's blokes in they always let her down, she just wants someone to make her a priority for once. The bloke said he just goes quiet sometimes and she says that's fine but she needs more than that, it only takes two seconds to message, she deserves more.... So it's not fine then!
If it only takes two seconds Jo why do you constantly ignore people and not reply to their messages?? One rule for you and another for everyone else as usual.
She believes people are made of energies but some people only come to her when they want her to help them, if they are low she picks them up but that leaves her energy low and she is drained, they are energy vampires, all they do is moan and whinge and then duck off when they feel better, she's had to cut so many people like that out of her life and sometimes she has to say sorry I don't have the energy to lift you up.... Jo if this was a hint to Julia then forget it, it will have gone straight over her head, in fact she's probably already messaged you fifteen times to tell you she has had exactly the same experience as you and she completely understands and of course she has so many problems herself which she'll just explain to you yet again! ๐Ÿ˜‚
She says she knows lots of people but has few friends especially local that she can go to, she's a really good friend but people let her down so she's learning to cut them out if they don't treat her as well as she treats them, she will put up with being let down once but after that she cuts them out of her life with no explanation.
She does wonder if she is the problem (yes you are are Jo, you are a vile spiteful witch) she thinks maybe she cuts people too quickly but she would rather be alone than around people who don't respect her.
Brooke has borrowed her lorry as her new horse won't travel in the one they bought. Jo thought about selling her lorry as she was getting bitter that others were using it all the time and she wasn't and it was getting wear and tear that was nothing to do with her. Thought about loaning it out but insurance too high and too much hassle. Again she felt like people only want her when she has got something they want, people use her. Quickly backtracks and says Brooke and her family are lovely, aren't using her, she's sure they would pay for anything that went wrong.
New car had a rat in the engine and the dogs were going frantic scratching the paintwork trying to get to it, luckily she has the warranty to cover it.
Someone asks about Hugo so she tells the story again but actually names Jade, said she was going to sell him for ยฃ12,000 and jade would get ยฃ3,000.Jade had been letting a 15yr old have lessons on Hugo, she rode him when Jade wasn't there once and another girl told Jade she was very hard on him, Jade told the girl not to ride him if she wasn't there. The girl asked for a lesson one day and jade said yes tack him up I'll be there in a minute. The girl put the wrong bridle/bit on him and he reared backwards. Jo says she never normally blames riders but Hugo had never reared and gone back before and she'd ridden him for a year and he'd never done it, she knows he didn't do it out of malice. He had a year off, she rode him a couple of times (translate as she sat on him for 15 seconds in the stable and rode him a few feet up the lane once) and he did nothing wrong. Brooke started riding and Jo herself noticed he was starting to look sore, she had him checked by a saddle fitter and a vet, she basically makes out she did everything she could for him like a good owner ๐Ÿ™„
She felt guilty putting him out for sales livery but he was the only horse worth something and no one had ever given her a horse of that quality for free. A vet was loaning him before, she had a big hose, went on holidays and Jo felt they should pay for Hugo as he was a quality horse and they shouldn't be having him for free. They refused to pay ยฃ3,000 for him so he came home and that's why she felt someome should pay what he was worth but it backfired and now he's an expensive field ornament.
Only ones she could sell are Trixie and Seven but she doesn't want to sell them, no one else would want the others, they can't be ridden and are unsellable.
Slags Nathan off saying he said he loved JB but shirked his responsibility once JB was hurt so she wasn't prepared to be in the same situation with Hugo hence why she tried to sell him.
Rants about Daisy, says even when the door is open she comes in and shits in the house and then Dyson pisses on it. She changes the carpet each week, luckily piotr gets offcuts from work. She doesn't know how to stop her and doesn't have the time to be constantly taking her out. God that place must stink! ๐Ÿคข
Says her sisters dog is trained but shits in the house as well.... It's not trained then is it Jo? ๐Ÿ™„ Says she knows lots of people with Jack russels and small dogs and they are all the same, she doesn't know what to do but she's had loads of dogs and reared loads of puppies and they all leave her house trained.
Says she is going, tells everyone to like and share posts as she needs as many followers as possible as she's got bills to pay, fb put ads on and she gets paid for them so the more ads that get watched the more money she earns, she doesn't want to come across as beggy but every little helps when you have as many field ornaments as she has. You are beggy Jo, it's all you ever bleeping do alongside moaning and whinging.... It's really draining you know, there's a thing called being an energy vampire have you heard of it??!

Usual crap, god who would want her life....not me.
And btw Jo, my small dog is perfectly house trained, takes a bit of time and effort.

Reactions: 2
Why does she change her voice for the thank you videos? Sounds all gentle BUT we know the real you Jo......rough as old boots.

Panto time is here!!
Jos acting leaves a lot to be desired. Does a 'thank you' video. The emotional rollercoaster wreck that she is. But it's all bought upon her selfish self !
Do what does Jo actually give back to her supporters.. a big fat NOTHING. All her videos are so set up but the mugs fall for it. ( Sad people). She doesn't give to charities or those that buy for her. Not even a Christmas card lol.
Jo looks like train crash, then admits her caravan is a state too. Sex pest is still lurking around doing jobs etc, but couldn't take 5 mins to thank those that have sent him and his son gifts.. ( short memory they all have, let's hope he isn't a predator to one of your family members as gifts have turned him into some hero.. they miss the point he pays for sex so doesn't need gifts.. but these fools are so blinded with short memories) .
I would like to remind you Jo of the young lady on tictok that ended her life due to the debts she got into because she gifted influencers with money she didn't have. Ran up thousands in debt .. and here is you taking off people that you don't know other than a profile on FB.and their monthly subscriptions in your platforms.all for a mention on a live because you scrounge , beg drop hints etc.. you don't know real work or what's going on in the head of your supporters but you don't care.. you just take ,take. You state you don't ask for it but make sure Kath knows what you want because she isn't your "right arm".. she is a mug the one you witch about , and she is an inconvenience to you you just want your gifts money then p**s her off.

Her emotions are because she realises that her ex has probably having fun with his other child ober Christmas and she has denied L to see his dad.. do only one losing out is her son!
Her family give her a wide berth now as she is so selfish. So looks like"it's going to be one lonely Christmas" just you, your brat and your thrush bringing galaxy..enjoy !!

On a brighter note the government is clamping down on influencers income in January.. You might need to get a proper job lol .. watch this space!

She always puts a posher voice on for the main page.
All that shite about being depressed etc is the same bollocks she spoke about last night, she's just gagging for attention and sympathy hence talking about it on the main page.
She never gives anything back to anyone, she's way too selfish.
Fake tears over it being a year since she lost Indy yet she still hasn't bothered to scatter her ashes as she kept saying she was going to do.
Everything about this nasty toxic witch is fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.