No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who takes there horse to someone else’s field and a open field too and just lets them go, of
Course the horse that doesn’t care if ridden all not but is now bored!!!

actually looking at him get him properly looked at by a real vet, pay for him or put the time in to give him the correct care and there is no reason for that horse to retire !!! But we all know it’s a simple solution too she is too tit scared really to ride him, far to lazy to put the time or effort in to bring him back into work correctly, so she can just keep harping on with lies about how it happened, and then won’t keep getting asked about him being ridden. Now I know you can be unlucky with horses, but how can you be so unlucky that everyone of hers are damaged, even Bella with I know her wonky confirmation, was ridden until she had her, she is rideable she just has a quirk, but nope easier to say she can’t be so she hasn’t got to get off her arse to do it, but she was ridden up to the day she homed her!!!! Poor Jon boy sadly is still suffering he looks really stiff now and looks sore. Hugo that actually just needs bringing back into to work correctly and time spent on him to do so!!!! But that takes a horse owners time and dedication to there animals of course nothing Jo has because they are all now just content and £££ and she’s too lazy even with L now at school to actually look after any of them, apart from here’s some hay and water now F off

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched it on the main page. Has she permission to use those fields?
I guess it was the fields she walks through and occasionally rides Jack through, must belong to the farmer with the cows or the landlord, she clearly thinks she's allowed to roam them whenever she wants but who knows if she has official permission, she makes her own rules and does what she wants

Reactions: 4
takes a horse owners time and dedication to there animals of course nothing Jo has because they are all now just content and £££ and she’s too lazy even with L now at school to actually look after any of them
Totally agree . She cant use the excuse now about looking after L .shes got free time to actually ride and do these horses properly. but instead the level of care seems to have dropped off even further, if thats at all possible!!! .....They are just content and £££ .How often does she ride Jack? She would rather spend as little time as possible making videos of the stuff she should be doing every day anyway and then stringing the same content out over the week in another format!.....No original new content.just the same old shite.
Whilst I agree entirely that a working horse can become depressed and bored whilst out of work.That would normally be the case whilst stabled 24/7 rather than be out an abouting in a field and even if it was out in a field, they can be given enrichment........I am not sure how taking Hugo out into a field and letting him go for 2 minutes for a jolly was in anyway enriching to a horse already out at grass !! He needs lungeing , loose schooling...something!!
Why didnt she take Seven up the road for a jaunt or Trixie? .They actually NEED some ground work doing with them......Well actually we all know why she wont, It would probably mean a fight , a bit of work and possibly a failure,.Dragging them around on the end of a lead rope i in the yard around the other horses. does not make a halter broken, can lead it anywhere animal
I actually think there is more than laziness at play here .I think shes actually tit scared of them ,I would have more respect for her if she tried to do something with these two and failed, than do absolutely nothing,Thats real .Telling the whole world that her horses 'love her and will doing anything for her' was a bit like shooting herself in the foot and setting herself up for failure , when we can all see thats rubbish .
I could actually write a list of content for her in regards to Trixie and Seven.However, its glaringly obvious she doesnt do work..People with horses would probably like to see the beginning of their training and follow their journey.I would...... .I've started over thirty horses in my career and still I would like to watch others.......and its not so I can sit here slagging her off.Its because I love the journey , watching the trust and their characters building .......she doesnt seem to get that people get judgemental when shes just spouting bullshit and being bone idle, than having a go and failing .
As for letting a horse go in a huge open field with the possibility of him getting on to a road, just so he can be less bored .......No ..not ever ......I wouldnt want the next video's over reel music to be 'in the arms of an angel' :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Mutton and Lamb spring to mind in her selfie lol 😂, I don't know if it's me but looking at L"s father Christmas photos that kid looks very uncomfortable and unhappy considering it's all about the most exciting time in children lives I think it's really sad that he's not looking excited considering it's such a magical time of year 😥

Reactions: 2
For someone who says she didn't really like the dress you are certainly flaunting the pics a lot Jo! Why more pics now? We've already seen you dressed like a hooker we don't need to be subjected to more pics.
You should be careful, your sex pest best mate might mistake you for one of the girls he pays to shag, I'm sure he won't be too worried about your thrush ridden minge, any holes a goal and we know his preference is for the less common option, means he won't have to look at your spotty chin and huge nose either!
You really need to start dressing for your age, outfits like that should be left to the younger woman they are designed for not a woman who refuses to accept she's not 20 anymore, you just look desperate Jo, classy you most definitely aren't!

• Haha
Yet more repetitive content, the same clip from when she took Hugo out, this time with the story about how the sales livery put the wrong tack on him again, plus the vet talking about the xray again, how Hugo is homebred again, how she pulled him from his mother again (interfered unnecessarily just to show off her 'vet' skills again) how nothing can be done for him but he can live out his days happy and loved with her again (except he's not happy Jo because he's in pain and you have said multiple times how the other horses bully him and bite him)
Her content is just the same stuff regurgitated again and again, she has nothing new to show because she does nothing and goes nowhere, has no man, no local friends, is lazy and boring. Her child will be less interesting to people as he gets older, she can't /won't ride and people will get bored of her whinging, bitching and moaning about money when she is much better off than the vast majority of her followers.

Has her follower numbers dropped over time by any significant amount?

Reactions: 1
Has her follower numbers dropped over time by any significant amount?
It fluctuates a lot and it's hard to know the exact number of followers and supporters. Judging by the number of views her posts get she certainly doesn't have 142,000 active followers so even if that number increases its clearly not accurate otherwise her views and comments would be much higher. We know her supporters number isn't accurate either as many are blocked and a lot are showing as new members when they aren't.
I'm guessing her figures aren't great given the constant videos and plugging of supporters she's doing at the moment.

It fluctuates a lot and it's hard to know the exact number of followers and supporters. Judging by the number of views her posts get she certainly doesn't have 142,000 active followers so even if that number increases its clearly not accurate otherwise her views and comments would be much higher. We know her supporters number isn't accurate either as many are blocked and a lot are showing as new members when they aren't.
I'm guessing her figures aren't great given the constant videos and plugging of supporters she's doing at the moment.
Yes she's been on the beg a lot lately for more supporters, maybe she should go out and get a proper job like the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
Tonight's live reading out names says hello to Dave, he's the one who bought her washing powder, she says one of the few men on the group.
Talking about I'm a Celebrity, says 'I want Jodie to win, I've Always loved her'.... it's Josie! 😂
Says the bristolian accent makes people sound thick... Having just read a comment from a supporter who says they are from Bristol! 😂
Someone comments it's the cyclone tonight and she says what's that? Yet claims to watch every year.
Sam has adhd so she likes him as she can see traits of him in herself 🙄 she did an online test and she's definitely got severe adhd but she's obviously high functioning with it as nothing affects her, she relates to everything she sees in him, she doesn't need to be diagnosed or need meds, says lowen has it too as has his best friend at school and his mum has it. She gets on best with people who have adhd.
The mum of his best friend has a cleaning company, Jo offered to help if she was ever stuck, free of charge. She was struggling on Friday so Jo helped her clean four holiday lets, she paid her and Jo took it because the horses are costing her a fortune, hay bill was £300 this month and now she's giving hard feed as well..... Really Jo because last week you said you weren't going to feed hard food unless you really had to?
She's really spotty because she's on the blob, says this is going to be really gross, don't listen Dave, she wishes periods coukd just get on with it and bleed out quickly. She started yesterday but only had tampons so tried to put on one of Lowens old nighttime nappies as a pad and wore it until she could get to the shop.
She bought incontinence pads for when she had lowen and wore them when her waters broke, says it leajs loads and smells like animals do when they give birth. She was at Adrian's parents when her waters broke but she gave her a towel and some shorts and Adrian insisted on eating his dinner before they left even though it was running down her legs. His family is toxic.
And of course she hasn't mentioned Adrian for a couple of weeks so now claims he messaged her yesterday via a new tiktoc account, no mention of Lowen, said he loves her, misses her, wishes they could talk but he doesn't have her number, she's blocked him but he sets up new accounts. He must have been stalking her account and saw her all dressed up for her night out..... So that's why you posted another picture earlier then Jo??
It will be two years at Xmas since he last saw lowen, she dreads him saying he wants to see him, she doesn't want to share him. He pays regularly now but is still in arrears. She gave him so many chances but he's toxic, he tried to say she was the one who was manipulative, she makes stuff up in her head.
She's got ptsd, had therapy for four years because of him gaslighting her, goes on about the DNA test again blah blah blah just the same shite again and again.... It's BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNGGGG JO!!!!
Still got all the roosters, they were shagging her hen so she's put the hen and duck in with the rabbit, she hacked at the roosters wings with scissors to clip them, she doesn't give a tit if they kill each other, she's too soft to wring their necks.
Daisy had her stitches out, she was going to do it herself to save going to the vet but she couldn't do it as too tight.
Someone asks about Ginnie and she says she assumes she's ok, out of sight out of mind, she knows if there's a problem they will get in touch, she's just let go, she's not hers anymore, she's happy where she is, duck her, she's an hole.
Was tempted to get one or two kittens from the woman who had Seven but she can't afford more animals, Daisy cost £208 to spay but she can't really whinge as she bought a new car.
Says AGAIN about how she got Bella, how she's the only person who understands her blah blah blah 😴
She might back Seven when he's four but he's bigger than she wanted so she might not do it herself.
Lowen has his nativity next week, he wanted to be a cow, she will try and video it.... Pretty sure there are rules about that Jo... Oh yeah rules don't apply to Jo 🙄
They had Santa at the school and she was worried the older kids would ruin it and say santa wasn't real.
Hes a delight, he's the best child, she doesn't have any problems him. Says AGAIN how she told the teacher not to raise her voice with him as he gets upset because he thinks he's in trouble and he's not used to being told off as he's so good she never tells him off.....and then says how he helped himself to a chocolate off the tree and she said he could have it if he promised to eat his breakfast which he then refused to eat and she ended up taking it with them on the school run and she made him it it before school but he took so long he was late for school but she couldn't give in because he was trying it on with her.
And that was it, so more repetatative shite, more lies and more talking about periods, she's so entertaining 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Bullshit la la la la la la la la la 🎅
If it is true about Adrian still fancying her, he should just listen her drone on about wearing nappies and that would soon put him off 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Well done again pp...need a medal watching that shite... ...another boring vid of Hugo bla bla same shite diff day

Time to come up with a new thread title, remember, no swear words allowed and it can't be too long as limited space, here's my first suggestion

Toxic narc no man will keep her, vile mean liar, her pets grim reaper

• Heart
Thread name

I moan, and I whinge & always talk about my dirty minge from begging to lying too take money and gifts from those that are buying !!

Reactions: 3
Lolol......my followers are dropping.....my cash is slow......I may have to go on the streets ... with my minge in a bow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Latest from the former Help a Sex Pest Page, now the Help the sex pest, his kid, the lying Scrounger and her kid page.
Someone commented that they were concerned if Kaff listed the gifts someone would spoil the suprise for Jo, well as I said the other day Jo is still in the group so knows full well what she's getting but just in case here it is! 😂

By the way anyone else gutted she got away with spraying wd40 into her electricity panel??! Would have served her right if she'd blown it up stupid cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More carpet for the tit pit...thats going to help no end ...phaaaaaaa....dog narrowly escapes death but running behind horses that could spook at carpet the thick cow!!!!!
---
Ha.......yes my horses don't need hard feed.......no course not you ****** as you've had to give in.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.