No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again thanks for the brilliant summary - I’ve just tried to watch the replay of the live & there’s no sound!
It seems to be happening quite a lot, I think it depends what device you are trying to watch on, there were quite a few comments from people saying that they had no sound

She’s probably hoping someone will pay for the hello fresh. But it’s blatently onvious it’s cheaper to buy it yourself as you aren’t paying for it to be portioned out or delivered 🤦🏻‍♀️. She “forgot” to do the horses so she gets a oh poor Jo is working so hard she can’t fit everything into her day. And didn’t she also say she doesn’t need Adrian's money?
She said that when she is hungry she wants to just shove a pizza in the oven and eat rather than have to prepare something and then wait for it to cook, I guess it must be so hard to find the time to cook when you are sat at home doing duck all for hours on end.
Yes multiple times she said she doesn't need Adrian's money, then says it's what lowen deserves but we all know how obsessed with money she is and there's no way she will let him get away with not paying her anything not that she spends it on lowen anyway.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Really Jo? So how about you give him a clean, safe environment to grow up in, a decent healthy diet, stop treating him like a baby, he's three soon, get rid of the dummy and bib, spend time teaching him to talk properly, you are with him all day so you've got no excuse, get him toilet trained, start preparing him for pre school by setting some rules and boundaries so he learns he can't get his own way all the time.
Stop putting him all over social media, stop exploiting him, using him for your own financial gain, let him have some privacy, he might not be able to say it now but one day he might hate you for shoving a camera in his face constantly and making his whole childhood public especially when he finds out how you slagged his dad off in front of a load of random people on the Internet.
If he's your world start giving him the upbringing he deserves so he has a better chance in life rather than dragging him up to be like you with no manners, no morals and no respect for others.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It seems to be happening quite a lot, I think it depends what device you are trying to watch on, there were quite a few comments from people saying that they had no sound

She said that when she is hungry she wants to just shove a pizza in the oven and eat rather than have to prepare something and then wait for it to cook, I guess it must be so hard to find the time to cook when you are sat at home doing duck all for hours on end.
Yes multiple times she said she doesn't need Adrian's money, then says it's what lowen deserves but we all know how obsessed with money she is and there's no way she will let him get away with not paying her anything not that she spends it on lowen anyway.
Tbf all I want to do some nights is put a pizza in the oven but I have an actual job not a stay at home mumma of the year job

Reactions: 1
Tbf all I want to do some nights is put a pizza in the oven but I have an actual job not a stay at home mumma of the year job
Absolutely, not many people want to cook from fresh every single day, that's why takeaways and ready meals etc exist but for her to complain is a joke given that she does very little and has way more time than most, she's just lazy and clearly didn't understand the concept of the Hello Fresh boxes

Reactions: 3
Absolutely, not many people want to cook from fresh every single day, that's why takeaways and ready meals etc exist but for her to complain is a joke given that she does very little and has way more time than most, she's just lazy and clearly didn't understand the concept of the Hello Fresh boxes
She just wanted the freebe and now wants everyone else to pay for them.

Reactions: 3
She really is deluded, thinks she is Florence Nightingale yet we all know she doesn't do anything for anyone unless she will benefit in some way and she's the most selfish unkind person I know

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
From the person who has talked about home schooling her child 🙄 he'd end up even more uneducated and illiterate than her.
Jo it's FIELD, you've been told enough times, thick twit!
And as for Julia, I expect Jo could tit in a box on video and Julia would tell her she was amazing and ask Jo if she could buy it.
It's a big FIELD for a couple of horses not six!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I still find it hilarious she thinks one bag of grass seed is going to grow her a new 2acre field of grass in a few weeks 🤣🤣🤣 to feed 4 large horses, especially with the temperature so low which means grass seed doesn’t take is even funnier 🤣🤣 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
I still find it hilarious she thinks one bag of grass seed is going to grow her a new 2acre field of grass in a few weeks 🤣🤣🤣 to feed 4 large horses, especially with the temperature so low which means grass seed doesn’t take is even funnier 🤣🤣 🙄🙄
Yeah she was clearly at the back of the queue when brains were given out!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.