No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So having failed this afternoon she finally got enough signal to go live but it was still crap and yet again she only had 17% battery so it was very short.
Basically said that she expects negativity when she posts on the main page as some people will be new and not know her humour etc but she was disappointed with some supporters.
As expected tried to justify her post and comments, said "some bleeping idiot" said she should train the dogs, it was a snarky comment and they were being a dick. She replied calling her Richard because you can't say head on FB in case you get a ban but she jokingly calls everyone a head.
Then says the person edited their comment but they were still a head. She says she isn't a bully,just don't be a dick, if you don't like her don't be a head, unfollow or unsubscribe, if you comment negatively you are asking to be banned.
She doesn't do it to others because she doesn't like it done to her!😂
Said there's a hate group of trolls, us lot presumably and it's the peak of trolling!😂
Insists the dogs aren't bored and barking and going at the bins is natural instinct that she doesn't want to train out of them.
Says now down to 7,% battery.
Kaths husband did loads of jobs for her.
Shes so proud lowen did his first poo in the toilet 🤢
Then goes back to the post and says subscriber or not if you are a head you will be blocked. She doesn't owe anyone anything,she doesn't have to show her life.....err you do when they are paying you to do it Jo you thick twit! And you keep bleating on about how it's your job!
Shes going to move the mare and foal paddock but not sure how yet.
She asks lowen what colour the trailer was and he just stared at her, didn't have a clue what she was asking him yet people were saying his speach is coming on 🙄
Sound is awful by then,max watching was 72 but it dropped quick because no-one could hear her!😂 And then she got cut off when her battery died.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So having failed this afternoon she finally got enough signal to go live but it was still crap and yet again she only had 17% battery so it was very short.
Basically said that she expects negativity when she posts on the main page as some people will be new and not know her humour etc but she was disappointed with some supporters.
As expected tried to justify her post and comments, said "some bleeping idiot" said she should train the dogs, it was a snarky comment and they were being a dick. She replied calling her Richard because you can't say head on FB in case you get a ban but she jokingly calls everyone a head.
Then says the person edited their comment but they were still a head. She says she isn't a bully,just don't be a dick, if you don't like her don't be a head, unfollow or unsubscribe, if you comment negatively you are asking to be banned.
She doesn't do it to others because she doesn't like it done to her!😂
Said there's a hate group of trolls, us lot presumably and it's the peak of trolling!😂
Insists the dogs aren't bored and barking and going at the bins is natural instinct that she doesn't want to train out of them.
Says now down to 7,% battery.
Kaths husband did loads of jobs for her.
Shes so proud lowen did his first poo in the toilet 🤢
Then goes back to the post and says subscriber or not if you are a head you will be blocked. She doesn't owe anyone anything,she doesn't have to show her life.....err you do when they are paying you to do it Jo you thick twit! And you keep bleating on about how it's your job!
Shes going to move the mare and foal paddock but not sure how yet.
She asks lowen what colour the trailer was and he just stared at her, didn't have a clue what she was asking him yet people were saying his speach is coming on 🙄
Sound is awful by then,max watching was 72 but it dropped quick because no-one could hear her!😂 And then she got cut off when her battery died.
Thank you Miss Pepperpot so basically the same ole crap even down to Lowens toiletry habits & never having a charged phone to do a live, when oh when will theses minions/Richards (which I believe is the new “in” word on her page see the light! Peak of trolling do me a favour, most of what is written here is at the worst is constructive criticism! A lot of good advice has been offered on this thread! Anything I’ve written I would of gladly written on her page had it been allowed but to be honest I just could not be bothered with the “Richard’s” that would descend on me & clog up my messenger with “their” vile quite ludicrous reply’s! To any “Richards that may be reading this please remember Jos word “Be Kind” but let’s be honest a good percent of the “Richards” are deluded trolls themselves!

Reactions: 2
Jo and her minions are too thick to be able to see the difference between a troll and someone expressing their opinion.
A troll is someone who targets someone either on their page/group or by private message and deliberately says things to upset or get a rise out of them, none of us on here do that as far as I know.
Even people who do comment on her posts are rarely trolls, I've hardly seen any true trolling on NVF, it's simply people trying to offer genuine advice or expressing their opinion just as we do on here but because Jo can't take advice or criticism she label's them a troll and all her pathetic crazy crew do the same because they are desperate to be seen as sticking up for her.
Jo just thinks that people should keep their opinions to themselves if they don't align with hers, she's unable to cope with the fact that she isn't always right and that people don't always agree with her, she's very immature in that respect.

Oh and she's finally done a thank you video for presents Lowen had for his birthday over a month ago, absolutely disgusting that its taken her this long.
Actually very little to show again,she must be gutted that the gifts are drying up.
Of course Kath the Cash brought several fly masks and the obligatory washing powder etc and someone bought jo a top, the rest was clothes,toys and books for lowen. Very different to the older videos that would take at least an hour to get through and the table would be piled high even when it wasn't xmas or lowens birthday

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The biggest troll on nvf is jo herself! Her nasty streak slips through in her comments she cant help herself. She cant take any form of criticism or even if someone just has a different view or opinion to her, she has to be right so just brands you a troll or a hater, shes got serious issues. Shes a nasty witch, she knew by calling that girl a richard and then being pathetic enough to do a separate post about a richard cranium her obsessed minions would jump in to defend her and she could sit back and watch, nigel especially he really needs to step away from his computer/phone and get out more, he sounds like a sad obsessed perv tbh and the one who said when has she got a spare 30 seconds to train the dogs 🤣 do we actually watch the same videos because more often than not shes taking a bleeping afternoon nap for 3/4 hrs with lowen! She has plenty of time to watch tit reality tv like love island (which shes so desperate to appear on 😂) and delete comments/block ppl. maybe train your animals or teach your kid a few things like respect and manners or tidy your tit hole yard up. Doesnt have 30 spare seconds 😂😂😂 duck me i cant see what she does with her time i honestly cant. Most of us hold down a job and have kids (more than one) run a house, have horses and dogs (trained dogs i might add)

For someone who often talks about being trolled and 'be kind' she's a bleeping bully herself. The girl was right, as were several others- if she trained the dogs they wouldnt display the bad behaviours they do. Chasing horses, constant barking, chewing and emptying bins is not normal behaviour for a trained dog but as usual jo thinks she knows everything and cant have anyone tell her shes wrong or take any advise, bit like lowen and the PC world/curry's video, lots of people who actually have kids tried giving her nice and helpful advice and she responded with a smug sarky video, hows that panning out for you jo now lowen kicks off everytime he wants something so you end up giving in and buying it to shut him up sorry to say but he's going to grow up with an awful attitude problem - chip off the old block, say no more.

Dont even get me started on her begging posts for more subscribers so she can afford to buy hay and feed for those 7 horses she decides to keep (and breed) and raise her son. Instead of sitting on your arse and recording a few tit videos actually go to work, do a real job like the rest of us, pay for YOUR OWN animals and child. bleeping freeloader 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn't have to show her life?? What the hell. Her whole page is based on showing her life, sells subscribers and kofee as extra content of their lives. Stop doing it and go get a job then Jo, one where you have to do things in a timely manner when promised or you will be in trouble!
See kath and Jo did naff all but kaths husband was made to slave round her pit!
Watched her raining video and thought what a twit calling the ends to a drought with a piddly but if rain, then cuts to her saying the rain was over. Gosh didn't see that coming, so no end to the drought then head!

• Haha
Sooo predictable, every time Jo fucks up and gets negativity she starts with the whole whoa is me act, get your teeny tiny violins out everyone!
Been reading here again Jo? Clearly you have as I said about the difference between trolls and people just expressing an opinion and you say trolls believe that they aren't trolls!
Good to know we are still providing you with ideas for content, if you could just start to improve your animal care and the way you are bringing up lowen using some of our helpful suggestions that would be great and if you stop lying, scamming and being an all round nasty vile abusive witch then we won't need to "troll" you will we?!
Oh and please stop with the whole "I'm as real as they come, I'm so honest, I'm helping people, I'm a single mum doing everything alone" shite that would be awesome cos it's really bleeping boring!
Cheers Jo! Have a lovely day now!, 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's an absolute joke isn't she.
She’s such a twit lol

Someone has commented she needs to train and walk the dogs. Now the followers are piling into those comments.
Sadly it is true though, they are bored shirtless and make up their own fun..
Jo has called her a 'Richard ' 🙄
#bekind Jo, you are always spouting that. Its a pity you don't practice what you preach
She wouldn’t know how to be kind, she’s so bleeping fake, like her smile, and teeth

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yaaawn. Go ugly cry somewhere quietly jo no one bleeping cares! Why do you feel the need to tell everyone you've had a tit day and been crying? Ohhh sorry i almost forgot thats the attention you so desperately crave isnt it. Put a post up saying how sad and upset you feel so the sympathy pours in and the idiots tell you how amazing you are. Pathetic really that you need so much attention. Normal people have tit days, cry, suffer cronic depression but you dont see them posting on social media telling everyone. Im gunna go out on a limb here and my guess is that its just sunk in the response you got for being a witch to that supporter the other day. It didnt go the way you expected did it. You go on about trolling, did you actually read what you wrote there? So ill remind you love, 'if you post something horrible or negative about someone or something you see on social media that is what collectively trolling is'
sorry did u suddenly develop amnesia and dont remember calling that girl a dick head because she advised you to train your dogs?? U might not have actually said the word dick head but that is what you meant and you bloody know it!! You cant cry about trolls when you are one yourself. duck off!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You have all what you have Jo because of everyone else not because of you! It's everyone else's money that pays for what you have, and that's running out that's why you have to keep begging for more. Your fans, your minions, are cottoning on to just what you are really like, and no amount of sympathy videos will make it right, and it's all your own doing. Trolls we are not, we are infact, were infact, looking out for you, your child, and your animals well being but it was thrown back in our faces, but we are trolls for caring! Unless someone is actually kissing and licking your ass and paying your bills [ i'll mention no names but we al know who ] everyone else is a troll. You have a serious problem Jo and it isn't depression

Sooo predictable, every time Jo fucks up and gets negativity she starts with the whole whoa is me act, get your teeny tiny violins out everyone!
Been reading here again Jo? Clearly you have as I said about the difference between trolls and people just expressing an opinion and you say trolls believe that they aren't trolls!
Good to know we are still providing you with ideas for content, if you could just start to improve your animal care and the way you are bringing up lowen using some of our helpful suggestions that would be great and if you stop lying, scamming and being an all round nasty vile abusive witch then we won't need to "troll" you will we?!
Oh and please stop with the whole "I'm as real as they come, I'm so honest, I'm helping people, I'm a single mum doing everything alone" shite that would be awesome cos it's really bleeping boring!
Cheers Jo! Have a lovely day now!, 😊
The thing is we have no verbal filter so say it as is it, a bit like you do Jo only you don’t like it and call us trolls, here’s an idea Jo, stop being a whining asshole, go take ya non existent meds go get a job and pay for your own stuff, you may feel a bit of self worth then, instead of being a leech, slagging off those who literally feed you is highly amusing, you see eventually you will have no one and our work will be done… now it’s cooler today, go ride Jack, you need to practice beating those kids jumping tiny jumps 😂

Surely her life would be easier if she sold off all the animals and concentrated on her child and a 9-5 job?

Reactions: 2
Yaaawn. Go ugly cry somewhere quietly jo no one bleeping cares! Why do you feel the need to tell everyone you've had a tit day and been crying? Ohhh sorry i almost forgot thats the attention you so desperately crave isnt it. Put a post up saying how sad and upset you feel so the sympathy pours in and the idiots tell you how amazing you are. Pathetic really that you need so much attention. Normal people have tit days, cry, suffer cronic depression but you dont see them posting on social media telling everyone. Im gunna go out on a limb here and my guess is that its just sunk in the response you got for being a witch to that supporter the other day. It didnt go the way you expected did it. You go on about trolling, did you actually read what you wrote there? So ill remind you love, 'if you post something horrible or negative about someone or something you see on social media that is what collectively trolling is'
sorry did u suddenly develop amnesia and dont remember calling that girl a dick head because she advised you to train your dogs?? U might not have actually said the word dick head but that is what you meant and you bloody know it!! You cant cry about trolls when you are one yourself. duck off!!!
So perfectly said, and she is now behaving as predicted in the aftermath of bullying someone by playing the poor me card 😡

Reactions: 3
So perfectly said, and she is now behaving as predicted in the aftermath of bullying someone by playing the poor me card 😡
Every single time. She's so predictable. She's a nasty cow with people then realises that her ugly inner self has slipped out so throws the depression card to quickly smooth it over, its a bleeping insult to those that genuinely do suffer from depression. No wonder she has no bleeping friends, just sad bastards online that clearly have no lives and that have an unhealthy obsession with a random no body on the internet and her child - they are downright weird if you ask me. It would freak me out!

• Heart
So she was doing daily videos during lockdown for people who might be stuck indoors! Oh how thoughtful jo videos of you outside enjoying the outdoors when others can’t so basically saying I can go out and you can’t. How was that helping? Love the way she’s only going to address the trolls just this once! Yep still doing it now love pretty much every live but not bothered nope not at all. Yet again I’m honest I’m genuine I’m caring! Nope just blind and you still are. Read what you have written Jo anyone that leaves negative comments is a troll? So what’s calling someone a “Richard “ then or a “bleep”! Just proves how thick she really is to sit there and say anyone is a troll so that certainly includes her! What a knob!

Problem is these days, the word "troll" is thrown about too loosely and casually with jo. If you have a difference of opinion you're automatically labelled a "troll". Any comment that's not the same as jo's opinion/view or licking her ass, is negative and trolling. So jo is a troll herself and she's proven that by her negative comments to people, messages to people, statuses and her lives!

Reactions: 4
As everyone has said the biggest troll on the NVF page is Jo herself, to call a follower a dick head for what was a genuine comment not nasty at all just honest is what a troll is, and then as she does to sit back and allow everyone else to then bulldoze in on them is the biggest type of troll on FB 😈 but for us to be able to predict her oh woe is me depressed post before it even appears just so she can detract from not negative comments but just correct and honest feedback from genuine people just shows what BS 💩 it really is, she does it every single time there is any what she calls trolling posts ( comments that don’t agree or lick her arse) to use this as away of getting her own ego rubbed just so she can prune herself reading all the your so amazing comments 🤢 makes her the biggest 🫡 there is. Absolutely disgusting and what’s worse is the idiots that actually believe the 💩 that comes out of her mouth 🙄🙄🙄.

So video of her finally giving Bella and Severn a proper field and whilst I will agree I think it has really helped Bella and she is loving being a mum and the foal is lovely, but no one will still address the fact that Severn has wonky legs 🙄 they are still not straight and they should be by now early or not they are not right 😕 still no vet to be seen to check him over and she admitted the farrier said his inherited her bad legs, so she will end up with another one that probably will have leg problems 🥺 at least get a vet to check him over in case there is something that could be done early on. Such a pattern JB was F***ked with his legs from a young age and he was f***ked before going on loan to Nathan it was only a matter of time before his hocks went bless him 🥺 Severn is going down the same path but yet rather then let a vet look him over and see if that’s the case and if so see if anything corrective could be done early on she just ignores it because she thinks the farrier is wrong 😑 of course he is that guy that studied Horse anatomy for many years so is completely wrong she’s just a 🫡🫡 and I bet Severn either won’t ever be ridden or will sadly last so long and end up like JB 🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have now seen it all - There was going to be a tad of respect for Jo riding Hugo as I know what it’s like to loose confidence riding! Until she opened her gob & said “he’s going to be foot sore’ before they even got going! Why or why would you take a supposedly unpredictable horse who may or may not have a back problem which you are basically scared of out when you know he’s going to be uncomfortable with his feet! Makes for a nice ride eh Jo apprehensive/scared on top which Hugo will pick up on & the poor sods got sore feet, imagine if he had played up it would of been one less reason as to why he was playing up if he had been shod before the ride even if it was a few meters up the track!

• Wow
I have now seen it all - There was going to be a tad of respect for Jo riding Hugo as I know what it’s like to loose confidence riding! Until she opened her gob & said “he’s going to be foot sore’ before they even got going! Why or why would you take a supposedly unpredictable horse who may or may not have a back problem which you are basically scared of out when you know he’s going to be uncomfortable with his feet! Makes for a nice ride eh Jo apprehensive/scared on top which Hugo will pick up on & the poor sods got sore feet, imagine if he had played up it would of been one less reason as to why he was playing up if he had been shod before the ride even if it was a few meters up the track!
She’s a f*** king moron up that nice stoney pot hole track as well and him flinching on his feet won’t do he so called bad back any good either 🫡 and he looks bloody foot sore as well the way his walking poor Hugo 🥺🥺 I also noticed she didn’t look too depressed either Because I’m sure if she was that would be the last thing you would suddenly be brave enough to do when your feeling at your lowest 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
To use Jo's favorite word she's a bleeping Richard!
"look at me, I'm so brave, I'm so proud of myself " I have honestly never known anyone so needy and desperate for validation for everything she does, so she sat on him for 10 seconds in a stable over a month ago and now she rides him for three minutes up the lane with a friend on hand to help if needed and she wants everyone to tell her how incredible and amazing she is it's pathetic.
Judging by her words it sounds like the potential loan home has fallen through, probably because they heard what a lying untrustworthy skank she is.
And Jo Hugo had the perfect loan home, he was happy and beautifully looked after, YOU ruined that for him by being your usual vile abusive greedy self, he'd still be there if it weren't for you, those people didn't let you down, YOU let Hugo down by being a witch.
If you were any kind of decent owner you would get both Hugo and JB checked by a vet to see if they are truly sound before trying to loan them out again but as usual vet Jo thinks she knows best and is too tight and selfish to call on a professional to look them over. Instead you declare that Hugo isn't in pain but you don't actually know that and if you were a decent person you would make absolutely certain he was before attempting to rehome him otherwise he could end up back with you again and cost you even more but of course you wouldn't take any responsibility, it would all be the loaners fault again.
So no doubt that will be it for Hugo, you've got your fans adoration so he can go back to doing duck all again just like Jack, how about you really prove yourself, put your big girl pants on and ride JB, now THAT I'd actually pay you to do just for the entertainment! 😂
Oh and Jo who was looking after Lowen whilst you and your friend were out? Your mum? Or was he left alone in the crudavan having a nap? Mother of the bleeping year right there 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.