No Verbal Filter #4 I Preach I'm Genuine I Preach Be Kind Before You Know It I've Robbed You Blind

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really going for it now! 🙄
Shame it's just more lies, fb restricted her for four months not six, she didn't make a mistake when she set up ko-fi, she deliberately chose gold membership as the most expensive, if it was a genuine mistake she could have deleted the whole thing before she started adding pictures etc and started again but she didn't because she was going all out to get as much money as possible.
She regularly leaves it two or three days between posting on Ko-fi and most of the exclusive content is of Lowen not the horses but they actually get very little exclusive stuff, most of it is on fb for her supporters there, sometimes she just edits a video so fb get the edited version and ko-fi get the extra minute or two of uncut footage.
Last night for example she uploaded the video of Lowen cleaning the lorry but she put that on fb a week or so ago so most of them will have already seen it.
Ko-fi is just a con, she now claims that they will get extra foal footage, not being funny but at this age its not really doing anything so hardly riveting viewing.
She has been saying she's looking at going live via YouTube since she set ko-fi up but as usual she hasn't actually bothered so more lies there.
Claims she "doesn't expect anything in life for free" and "I do this to support myself, my son and my animals"
Really Jo? So if that's the case get rid of the wishlist that's full of stuff for the horses and your kid and your home and practice what you Preach, support them yourself!
Stop the constant hint drops for fly masks, rugs etc just buy them like every other horse owner does.
You whinge on about fb and paypal taking a cut but you have also said several times that you earn more now than when you were going out to work so you have no need to beg and scrounge off people who have much less than you. Where are those morals you claim that you are bringing your son up to have? How is he going to have good morals when you are showing him its ok to rely on others for money, to lie and manipulate people to get what you want?
Your morals are down in the gutter which is where you belong, you disgusting free loading skank.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Short live (low battery, how convenient) from the field so signal not great.
Foal ok, got a scrape on his leg. She says she won't put a head collar on she would rather he choose to come to her, she has a good relationship with her horses but they know she's boss (just like the dogs when you kick them eh Jo?)
No grass so she's buying hay in.
Her niece and friends are camping in the field, having a bbq.
Kaths husband did lots of tidying when they stayed and now she and piotr are lopping lower branches off the trees as they attract the midges.
Lowen was in bed. Mum babysitting while she was live supposedly.
Made the excuse that she thought she had uploaded videos but hadn't because she had seen comments saying that she hadn't posted for a couple of days.
Then started ranting about how she hated being used etc, reckons she leant someone couple of hundred quid and they haven't paid it back yet but they have been out drinking etc, funny how she's never mentioned it before given that she normally loves to brag about helping people out.
Says she has fallen out with a couple of people this week, she's got her period and hadn't taken her antidepressants 🙄😴
Says she blocked a supporter who posted on the supporters group late at night saying that Jo had changed, she had forgotten how she started and her videos were so short now. Says she deleted the post because she doesn't like stuff that encourages negativety.
Then says she has another profile she uses if she wants to say stuff that she shouldn't, this same person messaged her on that profile saying the same thing so Jo called her an hole. Says she uses this other profile so she doesn't get banned from nvf but says she has made this profile admin on NVF as well.... Guess what?.... All together now, a three letter word, starts with L and ends in E and rhymes with pie.... Yup LIE! The only admin on NVF is NVF, so I expect that whole story was yet another lie as well because as usual she has nothing interesting to say.
Then she starts a rant about influencers who moan about trolls but then post slagging off people on love island, says they are doing exactly the same as the trolls they moan about, well you should know Jo, you do similar yourself all the time you hypocritical cow!
And then her phone died and that was the end.
However..... On the supporters group before the live good old Angie was back and made the relevant point that as Jo had been constantly plugging the supporters page she would be disappointed if Jo didn't go live. (someone had posted asking if Jo was going live tonight) This comment was soon deleted but not before I screenshot it and here's a message for you Julia... Angie didn't mention the price at all so stop twisting things and making out the comment was worse than it was, get your head out from jo's arse and stop tit stirring and trying to make out you are sticking up for your precious Jo. You have a serious problem, you are obsessed in a very unhealthy way with Jo boardering on being a stalker, literally seconds after the live you post loads of stills you took of Jo and the foal, all blurred and crap quality but no doubt they will be added to the book you are making Jo, seriously Julia you really need to get a life, stop obsessing over Jo, plugging Ko-fi for her and acting like her PA. It's not normal, you need help. If you carry on the way you are even Jo will get fed up with you and block you. If you were acting like that towards me and my child I'd get a bloody restraining order!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Foal ok, got a scrape on his leg. She says she won't put a head collar on she would rather he choose to come to her, she has a good relationship with her horses but they know she's boss (just like the dogs when you kick them eh Jo?)
Kaths husband did lots of tidying when they stayed and now she and piotr are lopping lower branches off the trees as they attract the midges.
Made the excuse that she thought she had uploaded videos but hadn't because she had seen comments saying that she hadn't posted for a couple of days.
Then started ranting about how she hated being used etc, reckons she leant someone couple of hundred quid and they haven't paid it back yet but they have been out drinking etc, funny how she's never mentioned it before given that she normally loves to brag about helping people out.
Says she has fallen out with a couple of people this week, she's got her period and hadn't taken her antidepressants 🙄😴
Says she blocked a supporter who posted on the supporters group late at night saying that Jo had changed, she had forgotten how she started and her videos were so short now. Says she deleted the post because she doesn't like stuff that encourages negativety.
Then says she has another profile she uses if she wants to say stuff that she shouldn't, this same person messaged her on that profile saying the same thing so Jo called her an hole. Says she uses this other profile so she doesn't get banned from nvf but says she has made this profile admin on NVF as well.... Guess what?.... All together now, a three letter word, starts with L and ends in E and rhymes with pie.... Yup LIE! The only admin on NVF is NVF, so I expect that whole story was yet another lie as well because as usual she has nothing interesting to say.
Then she starts a rant about influencers who moan about trolls but then post slagging off people on love island, says they are doing exactly the same as the trolls they moan about, well you should know Jo, you do similar yourself all the time you hypocritical cow!
However..... On the supporters group before the live good old Angie was back and made the relevant point that as Jo had been constantly plugging the supporters page she would be disappointed if Jo didn't go live. (someone had posted asking if Jo was going live tonight) This comment was soon deleted but not before I screenshot it and here's a message for you Julia... Angie didn't mention the price at all so stop twisting things and making out the comment was worse than it was, get your head out from jo's arse and stop tit stirring and trying to make out you are sticking up for your precious Jo. You have a serious problem, you are obsessed in a very unhealthy way with Jo boardering on being a stalker, literally seconds after the live you post loads of stills you took of Jo and the foal, all blurred and crap quality but no doubt they will be added to the book you are making Jo, seriously Julia you really need to get a life, stop obsessing over Jo, plugging Ko-fi for her and acting like her PA. It's not normal, you need help. If you carry on the way you are even Jo will get fed up with you and block you. If you were acting like that towards me and my child I'd get a bloody restraining order!
Maybe Julia needs to get herself an animal, a child or land so she always has something to do. I only hopped back to this thread to see what's said about 7 and Julia is getting on my tits tbh! What a twit! But 'joe' will love that as she won't have to say anything to anyone as the obsessed will do it. See its still that lovely friendly group Jo always made it out to be though 🙄😅

Reactions: 2
Maybe Julia needs to get herself an animal, a child or land so she always has something to do. I only hopped back to this thread to see what's said about 7 and Julia is getting on my tits tbh! What a twit! But 'joe' will love that as she won't have to say anything to anyone as the obsessed will do it. See its still that lovely friendly group Jo always made it out to be though 🙄😅
Julia has a dog and part shares a horse but her behaviour is getting seriously OTT with regards to Jo, I think she sits waiting for Jo to post on any platform as she's often the first to comment even putting similar comments on the same post on fb and ko-fi and YouTube! Since the foal arrived she's been taking pictures from all the lives and videos and posting them, she comments multiple times during lives, replies to other people's comments plugging Ko-fi and supporters etc it's just wierd! I get some people are lonely and look forward to Jo posting but other people don't act like Julia does, I'd be seriously concerned about her turning into some psycho stalker.

Reactions: 5
Julia has a dog and part shares a horse but her behaviour is getting seriously OTT with regards to Jo, I think she sits waiting for Jo to post on any platform as she's often the first to comment even putting similar comments on the same post on fb and ko-fi and YouTube! Since the foal arrived she's been taking pictures from all the lives and videos and posting them, she comments multiple times during lives, replies to other people's comments plugging Ko-fi and supporters etc it's just wierd! I get some people are lonely and look forward to Jo posting but other people don't act like Julia does, I'd be seriously concerned about her turning into some psycho stalker.
May be Julia is Jo 🧐 Julia morphed into Jo or is it Jo has morphed into Julia! Now there’s a thought to ponder on! 🤔🤨😬🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
“Worth every penny” 🤣🤣 ffs, this woman really needs to step away from her computer and see there’s a huge world out there with people in desperate need of help and support. Why not channel some of that obsessive energy on people that need and deserve it?! Don’t waste any time on this money grabbing lazy witch who neglects her animals and is a really tit mum. Mugs - the lot of them.

Reactions: 8
A live on the main page this morning, she initially went live on her personal page for ten minutes by accident and wondered why hardly anyone was watching!
Anyway out in the field with Bella and Seven, Indy barking, other dogs running around, she's clipped them all completely even tails and ears, says that people say you don't need to clip collies/spaniels because they regulate their own temperature but she always does because as usual Jo knows best and if she clips them they won't need to regulate it 🙄
Says lowen is doing his own thing going in and out but she's turned off the oven at the wall and shut the gate to the pool. He then arrives carrying a yoghurt he's taken from the fridge and she says he just gets what he wants and brings it to her to open.
She says the foal isn't very friendly, she's seen other people with foals who are all over them but she doesn't want to force anything so shes waiting until he's inquisitive enough to go to her. Starts calling him Richard Cranium (head)
Bella very protective when the others try to say hello to Seven through the fencing. Her and Seven try to have a run around the paddock but its too small and of course has barrels on the ground, crap fencing, electric fencing on the ground etc, if that foal reaches six months without hurting itself I'll be amazed .
Hugo wearing a badly torn rug so the usual hint about him having to get as much wear as possible before he gets a new one.
The live she did on her personal page by accident she tells the story of how she ended up with Bella, she's so bleeping boring, I know she doesn't go live often on the main page but I'm sure she will have told them all about it at some point. Also says Hugo is "a bit much for her" 😂 translate as "I'm tit scared of him" says she will send him out on loan when she finds the perfect home for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Soooo she needs suggestions for a show name for seven. Here's a few for you jo

Seventh addition to the slum
Supporters seventh mouth to feed
Unlikely to live seven months
Seventh to hate its owner
Seventh horse one cannot afford

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That woman actually knows duck all about anything
To be fair she knows some stuff.... How to treat people like tit, how to manipulate people, how to lie constantly, how to get attention and sympathy, how to scam people...

Reactions: 6

Seventh Victim To the tit Hole
Seventh Horse Never to be Ridden
Seven Fails By Solomon
Seven - Solomons Cash Cow
Seven Help Me Pay For It Solomon

Seventh to be scared of.

I hope he grows enormous would bleeping serve her right. And buy hugo a fly rug that doesnt have the arse ripped out of it you tight cow!! All the money she gets and she turns them out in tit like that, may as well not bother putting one on at all

A live on the main page this morning, she initially went live on her personal page for ten minutes by accident and wondered why hardly anyone was watching!
Anyway out in the field with Bella and Seven, Indy barking, other dogs running around, she's clipped them all completely even tails and ears, says that people say you don't need to clip collies/spaniels because they regulate their own temperature but she always does because as usual Jo knows best and if she clips them they won't need to regulate it 🙄
Says lowen is doing his own thing going in and out but she's turned off the oven at the wall and shut the gate to the pool. He then arrives carrying a yoghurt he's taken from the fridge and she says he just gets what he wants and brings it to her to open.
She says the foal isn't very friendly, she's seen other people with foals who are all over them but she doesn't want to force anything so shes waiting until he's inquisitive enough to go to her. Starts calling him Richard Cranium (head)
Bella very protective when the others try to say hello to Seven through the fencing. Her and Seven try to have a run around the paddock but its too small and of course has barrels on the ground, crap fencing, electric fencing on the ground etc, if that foal reaches six months without hurting itself I'll be amazed .
Hugo wearing a badly torn rug so the usual hint about him having to get as much wear as possible before he gets a new one.
The live she did on her personal page by accident she tells the story of how she ended up with Bella, she's so bleeping boring, I know she doesn't go live often on the main page but I'm sure she will have told them all about it at some point. Also says Hugo is "a bit much for her" 😂 translate as "I'm tit scared of him" says she will send him out on loan when she finds the perfect home for him.
That was pretty funny that she was live on her own profile and explaining who her friends were, to her friends 😂 oh usually a lot more people on the main page, yeah but she wasn't on the main page. 17 minutes of live not watching lowen!

She did a short live, all smug and smiles, constantly plugging supporters, even posted she was going live on supporters knowing people would join for the news.
Bella birthed in the field wearing a fly mask and rug, Jo found them 9am this morning, reckons the foal was dry but the other horses hadn't noticed.
Lots of flies so she bought Bella in, said foal was trying to drink but Bella kept turning to look at the foal and he was struggling so Jo milked Bella and syringe fed the foal 🙄
Says she checked last night and there was no sign she was going to birth.
Had to go and buy straw as she was waiting to get the show over tomorrow and then she was going to buy straw, disinfect the stable ready etc
She's totally full of herself, grinning like a smug witch, saying that she is so lucky blah blah blah you can just see her brain working in overdrive knowing how much extra money she can make now by plugging Ko-fi and supporters saying that they will get loads of extra footage.
Oh she briefly mentioned that it was Lowens birthday party today and he had a lovely day in the garden with his friends and was now sleeping.
Kath and husband are staying with her, Jo reckons she was up at 7 cooking the food for Lowens party but as she was talking said she'd just realised that she hadn't brushed her teeth today 🤢 she had been so busy.
Hasn't decided wether to show Jack tomorrow, hasnt bathed him or sorted the lorry, will wait and see what the weather is like in the morning, lots of people have pulled out and its not fair on Jack if it's too hot but if its cloudy it might be ok, she really wants to go but there are shows all the time. Says her and lowen might go for a couple of hours anyway if someone can look in on Bella and foal for her.
Says foals show name might be Solomon Seven, she told Bella that she just had to be a mum because she knew she would be amazing, she has such a good bond with Bella, they are twinning because they both have sons now🙄
Says Bella is really relaxed in the stable even though she normally hates being in, she's a great mum.
And that was it, the foal totally overshadowed Lowens birthday, Jo is a smug witch practically rubbing her hands with glee at the thought of the extra money coming in, says she will upload pictures and videos but is obviously going to keep most of it for paying supporters which I knew she would do all along.
I'm glad Bella and foal are ok but feel sorry for it being bought up in jo's tit hole
Deluded, Bella won’t be slagging off her babies father lol

I really hope 7 will be ok, she's not watching them constantly and in this weather too. I'm guessing like most young they can go downhill rapidly :(
What if Bella refuses to let him drink, he'll need a mare who's lost her foal to try and bond, god could u imagine that!! You'd not want to send the mare there would you. She'll then lose out on content if he has to go to a nurse mare. I hope that doesn't happen and I really hope he thrives.

She changes the narrative to suit her re the flies
Foal alledgedly born early don’t think it was, she obviously forgot the dates, I’d have got the vet out to check the afterbirth but by then Johan probably fried it and eaten it in some bikey skank ritual lol

What a bleep. Doesn’t matter if she came 4th out of 44 or 4 as long as she had fun and enjoyed herself. She’s proably just jealous Jade can ride better than her, but if Jo put the effort in had some lessons and kept the riding consistent rather than just once in a blue moon as she has nothing else for content them she could get better.
Made it on time tho didnt she ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's dining out on the "Foal was premature, born 19days early" story but when people were asking when he was due she said the 29th but it was normal to be two or three weeks either side of the due date which is exactly what happened so he wasn't really premature

Unbelievable that people pay to watch that boring tit.
That bloody dog! Its not funny at all..not Indies fault though they are all feral.
As for her leaving Lowen to do his own thing , some intervention needed on that one now he's older, can climb ,and sees no danger in anything

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.