Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think fennel tea is delicious, camomile tea on the other hand :sick:

I don't buy the pukka tea that she was having since it was sold to Unilever, but that's exactly the kind of brand I expect to see Niomi using - something from a huge questionable company that masquerades as an indy.
I'm with you on the Cammomile front 🤢
Context: when I was a teen my mum went through a herbal tea phase and tried to convince me to try fennel tea and camomile tea. The camomile one tastes how I imagine daisies might taste, ahaha. I'm a breakfast tea fan.

Reactions: 2

Yel

I'm with you on the Cammomile front 🤢
Context: when I was a teen my mum went through a herbal tea phase and tried to convince me to try fennel tea and camomile tea. The camomile one tastes how I imagine daisies might taste, ahaha. I'm a breakfast tea fan.
I worked in an office where the non-tea tea was chamomile, I'd make a cup every couple of weeks trying to tell myself it's not that bad.

It was always terrible and three sips is my limit, hot water is vastly better.

Reactions: 1
I worked in an office where the non-tea tea was chamomile, I'd make a cup every couple of weeks trying to tell myself it's not that bad.

It was always terrible and three sips is my limit, hot water is vastly better.
Hot water is actually quite nice!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yel

Yeah it's my go to drink often when I'm out (I'm even duller than Niomoi) but I have to ask for a cup of tea but leave the teabag on the side so I don't feel like a cheap skate :LOL:

• Haha
My co-worker always has a “half-and-half”, half cold water and half hot water. She’s converted a few of us - it’s a bit strange but a good way to up your water if you fancy a hot drink!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It seems fitting that the most lively And interesting conversation on niomis thread is about whether or not we drink hot water

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her Instagram feed is ridiculous.

Caption 1 day ago with yet another photo-by-the-fire:

"The past few days it has seemed wrong for me to post my usual content - it seems insensitive and completely unimportant! Black Lives Matter is not a trend. The fight against racial oppression of all forms must continue far beyond these weeks. I’m spending this rainy day tucked up inside reading, watching and listening to the resources you have all recommended. Please feel free to keep sharing these resources in the comments!"

8 hours ago with another photo of her by what seems to be the only woods near Joe's estate:

"Got that sunshine on my Sunday best ☀🎶"

She's infuriating.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her Instagram feed is ridiculous.

Caption 1 day ago with yet another photo-by-the-fire:

"The past few days it has seemed wrong for me to post my usual content - it seems insensitive and completely unimportant! Black Lives Matter is not a trend. The fight against racial oppression of all forms must continue far beyond these weeks. I’m spending this rainy day tucked up inside reading, watching and listening to the resources you have all recommended. Please feel free to keep sharing these resources in the comments!"

8 hours ago with another photo of her by what seems to be the only woods near Joe's estate:

"Got that sunshine on my Sunday best ☀🎶"

She's infuriating.
So with a caption about how 'insensitive and completely unimportant' it feels to post her usual content, she posts....her usual content. 🤔
Make it make sense?

Reactions: 7
Wtf is wrong with her????? Her whole MO is I’m so woke and feeling and like Mother Nature!

Well girl. The world is burning, literally. Imagine being so privileged you escape from India to a bubble and go on nature walks while your fellow white people and black people are uniting against racism - even amidst a global pandemic. What good has she done with her platform?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

If she didn’t act like she was such a know it all the time it wouldn’t bother me. But you can’t be WOKE and SLEEPING at the same time, Niomi!!!

Reactions: 5
Finally, unsubscribed from her YT a couple of weeks ago, when she posted the "self-care day" vlog. Like I am all for being me-times but... are you freaking kidding me? What she did in that video is something that most of us do in half a day - or as a part of a night routine - after a long workday. And half of the video was an AD.

Joe also looks sooo drained, exhausted, and kind of lifeless in general. I think he cares about her quite a lot, but you can tell that her lifestyle is a tad too boring for him, with dull food, yoga, and weird tea rituals. Also for a couple that works out almost daily, goes on "casual" 45min runs, they both look so untoned it's unreal for me. Niomi much more as Joe.

:unsure:

Reactions: 4
Her self care day was just like her any other day. It's hard to create content without fancy press trips and nice hotels, Joe's cooking was actually more interesting and he seems to have a knack for it.

Her self care day was just like her any other day. It's hard to create content without fancy press trips and nice hotels, Joe's cooking was actually more interesting and he seems to have a knack for it.
I think in quarantine with the lack of travel/ events etc it really is apparent just how boring / uncreative a lot of you tubers are, yes is more difficult to film just at home but some you tubers are managing

Reactions: 4

Yel

I think in quarantine with the lack of travel/ events etc it really is apparent just how boring / uncreative a lot of you tubers are, yes is more difficult to film just at home but some you tubers are managing
Totally agree, the travel is doing all the hard work because there's nothing interesting or entertaining about many of these vloggers.

Imagine someone like niomi at a desk or studio trying to create cOnTeNt

Thank god niomi at least has a 100 acre country estate to give her some content

Totally agree, the travel is doing all the hard work because there's nothing interesting or entertaining about many of these vloggers.

Imagine someone like niomi at a desk or studio trying to create cOnTeNt

Thank god niomi at least has a 100 acre country estate to give her some content
I guess soon she’ll start wedding planning, full of undeclared sponsorship no doubt

For someone who can run so well and does daily, sometimes multiple workouts, her body has always been so skinny and soft. Is that just from not eating enough calories? Compared to someone like Natacha Oceane makes a point of eating a LOT and looks super muscled.

For someone who can run so well and does daily, sometimes multiple workouts, her body has always been so skinny and soft. Is that just from not eating enough calories? Compared to someone like Natacha Oceane makes a point of eating a LOT and looks super muscled.
I’d be so interested for the nutritionist Abby sharp to review her diet, it seems like she eats v few calories, especially considering she does quite a lot of exercise

Ah I love Natacha Oceane. Such a positive advocate for eating right and eating LOTS! And she looks so healthy.

Her body shape really baffles me.
I’ve only recently started running (did C25K from the start of lockdown, now building up to 10K) and I’ve already seen fairly big changes in my body - my calf muscles are defined, I’ve got some ab definition that I didn’t before etc. I’m a similar size/shape to Niomi so I don’t understand how she looks so ‘soft’?
Judging from her videos though I probably eat double the amount of calories daily that she does!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.