Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unintentionally left the captions on and it said sweaty balls instead of smoothie bowls πŸ˜‚
Her having sweaty balls in her mouth (Joe's or someone else's) would at least be more interesting than anything else she has ever done in her entire life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d honestly love to see Joe tucking into a burger and chips! Better than Niomi justifying a fennel tea and bowl of purΓ©ed berries!
The comment about her putting joes teabag back was what got me most, it’s like she expects her questions not to be questions as she has assumed the answer for him

Reactions: 5
I’d honestly love to see Joe tucking into a burger and chips! Better than Niomi justifying a fennel tea and bowl of purΓ©ed berries!
Who drinks fennel tea anyway?? I follow a plant based diet and do like fennel in a few dishes but for tea?? Sounds awful.

If I was Joe, I’d totally have a stash of chocolate, chips, peanuts, peanut butter and the like hidden away from Niomi. Probably some vodka too to help me through the most trying times! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who drinks fennel tea anyway?? I follow a plant based diet and do like fennel in a few dishes but for tea?? Sounds awful.

If I was Joe, I’d totally have a stash of chocolate, chips, peanuts, peanut butter and the like hidden away from Niomi. Probably some vodka too to help me through the most trying times! πŸ˜‚
It's like celery juice. I can't believe people drink that tit and say how good it is 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It brings me so much joy to think of all the times Joey was at the airport for his travels or in an exotic country for work and stuffed some burgers and fries down his throat followed by chocolate and cookies, then hastily shove a mint in house mouth before going home to Nimbobs and pretending he had a kale salad and fennel tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yeh I’d def be insistent on being the one doing grocery shopping to buy extra stuff for me

Reactions: 1
Yeh I’d def be insistent on being the one doing grocery shopping to buy extra stuff for me
Joe: No Niomi. PLEASE stay here!!! Let me take on the risk of breaking quarantine to do the grocery shop. I love you too much to risk you going to a store at this time. I’ll do the shop and be back as soon as I can.

Also Joe: hits the nearest burger and fries joint before going grocery shopping.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Joe: No Niomi. PLEASE stay here!!! Let me take on the risk of breaking quarantine to do the grocery shop. I love you too much to risk you going to a store at this time. I’ll do the shop and be back as soon as I can.

Also Joe: hits the nearest burger and fries joint before going grocery shopping.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
i can vividly imagine him packing a backpack of his snacks then all the veg and chia seeds in a grocery bag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
First time poster here. Literally registered to say the whole of instagram is in black squares and links to BLM charities and solidarity and she's sharing her dinner. A veggie risotto.
I mean read the room, what is this?!
o_O

• Wow
First time poster here. Literally registered to say the whole of instagram is in black squares and links to BLM charities and solidarity and she's sharing her dinner. A veggie risotto.
I mean read the room, what is this?!
o_O
That was from yesterday, almost 24 hrs ago to be fair.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Who drinks fennel tea anyway?? I follow a plant based diet and do like fennel in a few dishes but for tea?? Sounds awful
I think fennel tea is delicious, camomile tea on the other hand :sick:

I don't buy the pukka tea that she was having since it was sold to Unilever, but that's exactly the kind of brand I expect to see Niomi using - something from a huge questionable company that masquerades as an indy.

Reactions: 8
you know what I actually quite like fennel tea! It’s definitely the only herbal tea I would go for however I would much Rather have a coffee in the morning like a normal person

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.