Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean private school filled with international pupils twinge? Just screams money to me.
I think it’s also that he has one of those accents ( like a lot of made in chelsea people have ) where they kind of speak weirdly in questions as if they’re unsure of everything they say

Being in lockdown with her for months seems to negatively affect him, she's restricting to maintain the 'ideal' weight, the illusion, whatever, it's altogether unhealthy for both. If they love each other then they can accept the flaws, different eating habits etc, if they don't, it won't last anyway.
Yeh me and my partner have totally different eating habits and tastes so just eat differently most of the time, what’s the problem? I get the impression from all her pass ag comments at him they are arguing a lot behind the scenes

She's really pimply for someone eating so clean 🤔🤔 so she's either binging on sweets on nonfilming days or her hormones are out of whack (again, how is that possible with all that 'healthy' food) 🙄🙄
Yeh she used to have real clear skin I thought? Hers is now worse than mine and I am eating atrociously in lockdown and having wine most days 😂

So much of their life is consumed with food and exercise, and it sounds/looks like Niomi creates a lot of pressure/tension about both.

I don't envy them.

It strikes me that she would be so defensive if someone suggested to her that she might have issues.
She’s clearly orthorexic

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if he was even allowed to eat authentic Indian cuisine when they lived there or if he had to have Niomi's smoothies.
He used to travel a lot for work alone and also in India before she moved so he had a lot of freedom to be his own person, didn't look starved at all I think

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The title of the latest video - ‘self care day- beauty, yoga, running, vegan cooking’. So everyday then Niomi? Such a pointless existence, what a bubble to live in.

And as for the whole food thing, at one point Joe even felt the need to justify the toast. When she complained about ‘butter on toast’ - he says ‘its peanut butter and banana on toast’ as apparently that’ll make it better in her eyes, and then has to clarify that it’s okay cause ‘it’s organic sourdough’. Tbh honest mate, if you wanted to eat a slice of treacle tart and smother it in lard, you’re ‘allowed’ to do that. Be your own person.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Yel

The fennel tea comments are worse than the huge deal she made over him having a second bowl of lentil soup 😆

I think he's slowly getting depleted in vitamins and minerals. It happens alot with people that adopt a vegan diet, you can feel great for months but over years you can slowly become deficient.

A high plant diet is no doubt good for you, but can be tricky to be 100%. A bit of chia seeds in your smoothie bowl isn't going to give enough long chain essential fatty acids. In lockdown she has so much control over what he eats. Although if he's on the family estate he probably does have the chance to sneak off to one of the other houses for a burger and mars bar.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the bet that if the camera wasn’t on they would have had a different conversation about the toast? I got the impression Joe was holding back because the camera was on. I imagine she puts a lot of pressure on him (and herself) for her vlog footage to be ‘perfect’.

She is quite toxic. There is nothing wrong with peanut butter and like you said she surely buys the most organic one you can get. Imagine making someone feel bad for wanting damn toast.
Actually there are a few things wrong with peanut butter, it's high in goitrogens so not good for thyroid, also one of the nuts highest in omega 6 which creates an uneven balance. It's also inflammatory, it's a nut that is very high in mold as well, and high in saturated fat. (though some saturated fat in the diet is of course fine!) Niomi probably knows this due to her orthorexia. The fact that she made her birthday cake a clean one.. I'm into a whole food paleo lifestyle but even I will have a fricken sugary trifle on my birthday lol. Also Joe does really act like he is lacking B vitamins, very disorientated.

I think Niomi dancing round, screeching about 'smoothie bowl weather' was the nail in influencers coffin for me. It's just all so vapid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually there are a few things wrong with peanut butter, it's high in goitrogens so not good for thyroid, also one of the nuts highest in omega 6 which creates an uneven balance. It's also inflammatory, it's a nut that is very high in mold as well, and high in saturated fat. (though some saturated fat in the diet is of course fine!) Niomi probably knows this due to her orthorexia. The fact that she made her birthday cake a clean one.. I'm into a whole food paleo lifestyle but even I will have a fricken sugary trifle on my birthday lol. Also Joe does really act like he is lacking B vitamins, very disorientated.
I mean okay. But in normal quantities, it is fine. Just like any other food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The fennel tea comments are worse than the huge deal she made over him having a second bowl of lentil soup 😆

I think he's slowly getting depleted in vitamins and minerals. It happens alot with people that adopt a vegan diet, you can feel great for months but over years you can slowly become deficient.

A high plant diet is no doubt good for you, but can be tricky to be 100%. A bit of chia seeds in your smoothie bowl isn't going to give enough long chain essential fatty acids. In lockdown she has so much control over what he eats. Although if he's on the family estate he probably does have the chance to sneak off to one of the other houses for a burger and mars bar.😂
Naomi is really not a good spokesperson for veganism. There is no reason why vegans would be deficient in anything as long as they are eating a balanced diet. Naomi's restrictive diet is NOT the norm for vegans.

Reactions: 7
I think Niomi dancing round, screeching about 'smoothie bowl weather' was the nail in influencers coffin for me. It's just all so vapid.
the ominous sound of Niomi’s smoothie bowl weather chant will haunt me in my sleep for the next few days

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was the weird voice when she was saying fennel tea?! Or was she saying something else? I couldn’t work out what was going on 😂

Reactions: 2
I really liked the part where Joe was making food! He was finally confident, even his voice had a different tone, and kind of knew what he was doing, didn't have this lost look. 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I really liked the part where Joe was making food! He was finally confident, even his voice had a different tone, and kind of knew what he was doing, didn't have this lost look. 😅
He also made a dig at her in the Questions video when he asked what was the best meal they made in lockdown and she said tacos, he just commented yeah also one of mine
At least he tries to make something resembling normal meals. ( I'm vegetarian and nothing against vegans but the stuff she serves is just vile, dry and sad)

The whole smoothie bowl thing was bizarre, we've had hot weather for the past month, also why would you freeze premium fresh berries, all seven quids worth of them, when ready frozen ones are so much less expensive. 'Joey' looks totally exhausted.

Reactions: 9
Imagine if someone offered you tea and you said no thank you, and they said "I guess I'll have to put your teabag back" in a passive aggressive voice. Blink twice if you need help Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What was the weird voice when she was saying fennel tea?! Or was she saying something else? I couldn’t work out what was going on 😂
Same! For a moment I thought I had been pronouncing it wrong all these years and had to double check with Google 🤣 the only logical conclusion I can come to is that she was trying to say it in Arabic or another language

Same! For a moment I thought I had been pronouncing it wrong all these years and had to double check with Google 🤣 the only logical conclusion I can come to is that she was trying to say it in Arabic or another language
she was saying 'feel new', it's the name of the tea

i read this as a satirical joke, but all the replies are confusing me. please tell me you were joking hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.