Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behavior towards Joe's eating habits is extremely weird. The man wanted to eat a toast with peanut butter along with his "smoothie bowl" and she pretty much begged him not to? How weird and disordered. He seemed a little bit annoyed at her reaction too. She definitely completely controls his eating which totally explains why he looks so tired.
I just watched this out of curiosity - it really is so strange! She also seems passive aggressively furious that he turned down a fennel tea.Who could be that excited about a bleeping smoothie bowl for crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched this out of curiosity - it really is so strange! She also seems passive aggressively furious that he turned down a fennel tea.Who could be that excited about a bleeping smoothie bowl for crying out loud.
Fennel is disgusting in my view. Bleugh.

Her behavior towards Joe's eating habits is extremely weird. The man wanted to eat a toast with peanut butter along with his "smoothie bowl" and she pretty much begged him not to? How weird and disordered. He seemed a little bit annoyed at her reaction too. She definitely completely controls his eating which totally explains why he looks so tired.
Poor lad. I'm in a situation where I need to put some weight on and my partner says he himself needs to lose a little. I have a hungry metabolism too, so I'm always plating myself up a bigger portion than my partner. It's because we realise we both have different bodies and we eat according to our own needs. Joe needs to stop being a wet lettuce and make his own food with adequate portions if Niomi cooks too little for him. Failing that, get a secret snack stash!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

My goodness, the annoyed reaction of hers to Joe turning down a tea and wanting toast.

"But noooo, Joeeey, I'm making smoothie bowls!" "I can have both."

Followed by "I love how I'm making something healthy for our wellness day and Joe is putting butter on toast, hehehe."

Then, towards the end she gets irritated with him toying with a knife near the cake. "We can't eat this now?" "No. No. It's not my birthday yet."

Again, she's still reading that god damn book -- "I feel like I've been reading it forever, not much progress has been made." That's because you've been reading it forever, darling.

They both look awful. Niomi's skin looks super dull (probably the lack of 2 facials in 1 day) and Joe looks terrible -- exhausted via starvation.

Someone get the man a steak!!! (Don't @ me, it's a joke)

If Joe had any sense of self-worth, he'd leave her. However, I think he'll just settle and deal with it. We can say we want about Marcus, but he dodged a freaking bullet. Niomi and her NutriBullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That is horrible. Is there a clip? If that man did that to a woman, it is ABUSE.

Reactions: 6
She's utterly clueless 'Joey' is literally twice the size, he must be starving. Was he vegetarian/vegan before they met?

Reactions: 7
She's utterly clueless 'Joey' is literally twice the size, he must be starving. Was he vegetarian/vegan before they met?
Being in lockdown with her for months seems to negatively affect him, she's restricting to maintain the 'ideal' weight, the illusion, whatever, it's altogether unhealthy for both. If they love each other then they can accept the flaws, different eating habits etc, if they don't, it won't last anyway.

It's also weird how she called the peanut butter "butter" in a passive aggressive voice, I mean surely the peanut butter she buys is the most organic and healthy out there, why would she act like it's regular butter from cow milk? Unless he still puts real butter on his toast before peanut butter which is what triggered her, idk.

It's also weird how she called the peanut butter "butter" in a passive aggressive voice, I mean surely the peanut butter she buys is the most organic and healthy out there, why would she act like it's regular butter from cow milk? Unless he still puts real butter on his toast before peanut butter which is what triggered her, idk.
She is quite toxic. There is nothing wrong with peanut butter and like you said she surely buys the most organic one you can get. Imagine making someone feel bad for wanting damn toast.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just watched that bit of the vlog. She's manic. The whole thing around tagging foods 'healthy' 'unhealthy' is so wrong especially when we're talking toast and peanut butter.

Just watched that bit of the vlog. She's manic. The whole thing around tagging foods 'healthy' 'unhealthy' is so wrong especially when we're talking toast and peanut butter.
I hate when people do that. Food is food. Anything in moderation is fine.

Wow. He had just done a run and she didn't want him to have TOAST. That is nuts. Smoothie bowls are not very filling at all. Let him have some carbs. She is really controlling and doesn't come across well at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She tried to play it off as she was being playful but a smoothie bowl is not filling after a 10k run in which he injured himself. She also seemed annoyed at the timing of her run so much so that Joe told her to keep running when she spotted him injured that seems strange for just a normal run, I would understand if it were a race but surely shes not that fixed on her timing that she cant stop to help her injured fiance

Reactions: 12
She tried to play it off as she was being playful but a smoothie bowl is not filling after a 10k run in which he injured himself. She also seemed annoyed at the timing of her run so much so that Joe told her to keep running when she spotted him injured that seems strange for just a normal run, I would understand if it were a race but surely shes not that fixed on her timing that she cant stop to help her injured fiance
She was so passive-aggressive in that whole section, even when he didn't want the tea. Seems like a nightmare to be around.

She is the queen of passive aggressive. It's bizarre how much she can smile and laugh and grab him for a dance but then slip in all of those comments about his eating simultaneously.

Her run time obsession is grim. 47 minutes for a 10K is VERY GOOD. Hurting yourself while running is NOT GOOD. Stop for your fiance for crying out loud.

I can't believe how fit I used to think Joe was!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is the queen of passive aggressive. It's bizarre how much she can smile and laugh and grab him for a dance but then slip in all of those comments about his eating simultaneously.

Her run time obsession is grim. 47 minutes for a 10K is VERY GOOD. Hurting yourself while running is NOT GOOD. Stop for your fiance for crying out loud.

I can't believe how fit I used to think Joe was!!!
Maybe Joe dodged a bullet with the corona situation and might still escape the clutches of Little Miss Perfect. He's rich and privileged but always seemed to give out a good vibe and deserves some real affection

Reactions: 6
Maybe Joe dodged a bullet with the corona situation and might still escape the clutches of Little Miss Perfect. He's rich and privileged but always seemed to give out a good vibe and deserves some real affection
I wonder will they stay together? If she nags him like that about food on camera, imagine how she is off. Always thought it was insightful that Marcus said at one point he felt like he was heading towards an eating disorder and that was while he was with Niomi.

I wonder will they stay together? If she nags him like that about food on camera, imagine how she is off. Always thought it was insightful that Marcus said at one point he felt like he was heading towards an eating disorder and that was while he was with Niomi.

Reactions: 7
Do you mean private school filled with international pupils twinge? Just screams money to me.
ha that is exactly it.

her initial reaction was especially controlling, then she remembered the camera and reigned it in a bit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.