Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Q&A. ‘So this is a totally spontaneous video, completely planned by Joe’. So is it spontaneous, or planned? She’s so dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Joe probably can't wait for McDonalds to reopen so he can sneak off for a BigMac or whatever. Just anything that actually fills him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure that's why we all find him less attractive than before ( he's not my type but he had a light to him that's lost) and that's clearly because he's underfed. Remember that time she made daal or curry and they are it.. with a spoon. Like no rice? No bread ? No grain?
I'm all for healthy living and being conscious of what you put in your body, but the man is tall and he used to be kinda build... even for her.. having a little of extra fat helps keeping your face youthful and your hair healthy. I don't know I'm rambling but I'm pretty sure that's what happens with Ali and Lydia. She starved him while starving herself and now he's a shadow of his former self.

• Sad
I used to think she was so glowing with health. Now they both look more dull and haggard than they used to, and I'm wondering if that glow came from gifted facials. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree Joe used to be so handsome but the lack of nutrition must be getting to him. I will slightly defend her cake though one time at work someone in the technology department made a chocolate and beetroot cake and it was amazing.

I remember Marcus saying ages ago how he felt he was bordering on having an eating disorder as he was becoming obsessed with what he was eating. This was around the time he was with Niomi and watching her with others I could see how she would bring that out in people

I wonder how big of a slice joey was allowed! She might even out him for being greedy in her next vlog, “joey must of liked it, he had a BIG slice!”
oh joey, don’t be silly!!
that’s just for the Instagram and the vlog......

**Passes joey an organic water biscuit**

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Completely agree with these comments under her latest Instagram photo.

It's like she's living in a bubble, completely detached from the real world.
she probably doesn’t even watch the news and has no idea what’s going on.. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say anything about current events?

Reactions: 2
she probably doesn’t even watch the news and has no idea what’s going on.. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say anything about current events?
I don’t think that’s because she’s genuinely ignorant. While there are people who live their lives without watching the news, I don’t think she’s one of them. If she never talks about stuff like that she thinks she can avoid it.

She's probably like Melanie Murphy and 'distances herself from the news because it's too negative and overwhelming' blah blah blah

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen people complain on other threads about influencers ‘jumping on the bandwagon’ 😳 she probably can

She posted about the protests. It says there are 7 comments but only 1 is showing - heart emojis. Is she filtering out comments?

You don't need to watch the news to be aware. You find out news over social media these days.

Completely agree with these comments under her latest Instagram photo.

It's like she's living in a bubble, completely detached from the real world.
I think it says A LOT if people of huge influence aren't doing research and posting about it. It doesn't look good at all.

Reactions: 1
Her behavior towards Joe's eating habits is extremely weird. The man wanted to eat a toast with peanut butter along with his "smoothie bowl" and she pretty much begged him not to? How weird and disordered. He seemed a little bit annoyed at her reaction too. She definitely completely controls his eating which totally explains why he looks so tired.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.