Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Q&A made me cringe so hard. Joe asking (boring) questions and for each question they cut to a new shot of Niomi in a different location. 'What's your favourite spice?' 'For cooking with?'.

They're both just so painfully bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Q&A made me cringe so hard. Joe asking (boring) questions and for each question they cut to a new shot of Niomi in a different location. 'What's your favourite spice?' 'For cooking with?'.

They're both just so painfully bland.
Also how the hell does she think she is somehow similar to either of the main characters in normal people, no way is she that interesting or deep 🙄 and her worst habit is leaving jo to make thebed in the morning... Jesus Christ, the fact thatit took. Her ages to think of one yet immediately thought of her best one is so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everything is just so dreamy, so so dreamy, I hope she wore her bland as duck lipstick, had an extra prune at breakfast and finishes her day with vanilla sex with “Joey”

might even keep the lights on eh niomi 😉

4D51F991-D650-469C-B35E-FA07E7C744DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We do actually have the wine physically with us!! Thank god!!
bleeping wild,
for every single sip of wine she’ll down a pint of organically sourced water don’t worry,
and if they don’t get to do the sex there’s always next year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

"Joe's decided to ask me some questions" -- Really Nimbobs, really? Did he? Did this idea come from that ball of fluff inside of his head?

"Spontaneous Q&A completely planned by Joe" -- Am I the only one who doesn't buy this at all?

"What's winding me up in lockdown or in general?" -- Are you implying that you're not locking down? Surely those 2 should be the same thing. (The answer is that she's fed up of lockdown and misses her family.)

Them starting by the "dreamy" lake and walking is so cringe. Oh, now they're by trees.

"What do you miss most about India?" "The buzz." -- This is coming from the same girl who was complaining about all of the tooting. I suppose that's all she remembers.

Them laying in the grass with Niomi glancing at Joey through her sunglasses is even more cringe. I get a "forced romantic" vibe.

"I've learned a lot in lockdown. Particularly about myself. I'm always on the go. Every weekend, it's always very busy as I tend to cram-pack our weekend. I've learned how to just switch off/calm down. I've enjoyed it in a weird way." -- I'm worried if Niomi slows down anymore than she already does. That'd cross her across the line from mind-numbingly stupid to whatever the phase after that is.

"I like going fast and slow with you" says Joe, then Niomi giggles. -- :sick:

Niomi can't wait to get back to London -- I live in West London, I don't want her back. It's girls like her that are my least favourite part of London, genuinely.

It's so clear she's missed the UK and is so relieved to be back from India. She goes on about Suffolk / Devon, etc. and traveling there while international travel isn't allowed / even after as she probs won't be comfy. She just can't wait to "explore more of the UK". This betch really got everything she wanted, huh?

The NHS is her hero.

"Favourite spice?" "For cooking with -- oooh --" -- No, Niomi, for swallowing whole you daft prick :rolleyes:

Running is her favourite thing.

Her best habit is cleaning up while she's cooking... (she came up with that quickly)

Her worst habit took longer to come up with.

Joe's baked beans is her fave meal he makes.

She's 27! My goodness! She seems so clueless, she tries to act much older than she is.

"We moved to India this year!" -- barely, darling.

I can't imagine being locked down with either one of them, Jesus.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I would love to be a fly on the wall to witness what these two dullards talk about..
I don't know if Joe is capable of conversation. He seems so dim - probably because he's starving half the time. I imagine he just sits on the sofa in silence with his empty thoughts, desperately waiting for a chance to snaffle some food from the kitchen when the domestic goddess isn't looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are so well matched! Not a pixel of personality in the pair of them. Birds of a feather flock together...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hun needs to go easy on the filters - her skin, hair and dress have all blended into the same colour, and the cake's not far off.

Also - that is such a typical health-food-obsessed-Niomi cake. Poor Joe - bet he just wants some good old regular chocolate cake!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That cake looks so dry. Ew. And all this coconut sugar, coconut cream etc etc doesn’t make it any healthier.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how big of a slice joey was allowed! She might even out him for being greedy in her next vlog, “joey must of liked it, he had a BIG slice!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I dunno if it’s just me, but I think it strange to make your own bday cake?
Ha but there is a lockdown on, I made my own since I’m actually following lockdown rules and not going between two households on the same estate 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also I dunno if it’s just me, but I think it strange to make your own bday cake?
Nah if you're a grown up I don't think you should expect others to make a cake for your birthday, especially not if it needs to be made solely of special vegan organic ingredients and what not.

It's bad enough she's forcing her loved ones to eat it. It would have been straight up cruel to also have them make it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha but there is a lockdown on, I made my own since I’m actually following lockdown rules and not going between two households on the same estate 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would have hoped my bf would have! (Albeit mine cannot even boil pasta so..)

Nah if you're a grown up I don't think you should expect others to make a cake for your birthday, especially not if it needs to be made solely of special vegan organic ingredients and what not.

It's bad enough she's forcing her loved ones to eat it. It would have been straight up cruel to also have them make it for her.
That’s probably why she starves jo, so he is so desperate for food everything tastes good 😂

• Haha
I would have hoped my bf would have! (Albeit mine cannot even boil pasta so..)
Mine couldn’t be bothered to move in with me during lockdown so left me to turn 30 whilst living alone and then complained when I dropped half of the cake to my parents rather than him 🌚

• Sad
Mine couldn’t be bothered to move in with me during lockdown so left me to turn 30 whilst living alone and then complained when I dropped half of the cake to my parents rather than him 🌚
I hope he’s now your ex after that!

Poor Joe will be given a huuuuge slice of that cake and have to pretend it was enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.