Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused at why she posted this. It doesn’t fit with her feed and she just looks scruffy and awful lol
Frizzy hair, massive feet, she looks like a witch by the fire 😭
It's an awful photo - you shouldn't have the light source coming from the back like that. Guess she wanted it to look 'candid', but it's just as staged as all her pics. Love how she managed to get that book in shot too.

Reactions: 3
Joe's dad did the 2.6 challenge for charity with Joe. Looks like the two households are isolating together?

I'm surprised she's doing something with L'Occitane since they sell in china, which requires animal testing, so they can't claim to be truely cruelty free. I'm not an expert but I remember watching something from JenLuvsReviews (I think) about how they got upset with her for pointing that out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she's doing something with L'Occitane since they sell in china, which requires animal testing, so they can't claim to be truely cruelty free. I'm not an expert but I remember watching something from JenLuvsReviews (I think) about how they got upset with her for pointing that out.

This one

They're hypocrites. I haven't shopped from them since seeing this video.

Reactions: 4
You're all so right -- Joe's no longer fit. I remember when I first saw him I genuinely thought he was one of the most gorgeous men ever.

It's all that time with Niomi :(

We all know she's not reading that book, come on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Joe's living on three pieces of lettuce a day and 2ml of soup if he's a good boy! He's not groomed either because of the lockdown and with no sports going on he's got nothing to do, think about...
He really is the better looking one in that relationship, especially compared to pre-cosmetic-corrections Niomi; and his family is so well connected that's why she's prancing around Buckingham Palace gardens giving out awards etc.

Reactions: 8
Joe's living on three pieces of lettuce a day and 2ml of soup if he's a good boy! He's not groomed either because of the lockdown and with no sports going on he's got nothing to do, think about...
He really is the better looking one in that relationship, especially compared to pre-cosmetic-corrections Niomi; and his family is so well connected that's why she's prancing around Buckingham Palace gardens giving out awards etc.
What cosmetic work has she had?.

Reactions: 1
Niomi gets a lot of work done that makes her look really effortless and natural. People are commenting she looks more rough since lockdown, that's the difference when she doesn't have a professional to do her hair, eyebrows, nails, spray tan, eyelashes, facials. I also think now her fake teeth stick out like a sore thumb.

I don't know why but I enjoy watching her what I eat in a day. Maybe I just like seeing her give Joe a tiny portion of food then talk about how they had so much to eat and how stuffed they are while poor Joe goes hunting for any kind of snacks or junk food to fill him up while she shames him.

The dinner looked quite filling though but she must be so windy. That day she ate homemade beans, then a curry made out of lentils and cauliflower all food which makes you fairly gassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Joe's family have this whole extra living space, an enourmous garden, but no barbeque for Niomi to use? Really? This is Britain right?

Can I also just say, I think the place they're staying at now is so much nicer than their house in London. I guess its a bit smaller, but in terms of interior and floor planning, I really prefer this. I hated their London house kitchen, so plain and boring with everything just lined up against one wall. I never used to watch her cooking videos, but now I do.

So Joe's family have this whole extra living space, an enourmous garden, but no barbeque for Niomi to use? Really? This is Britain right?
Even if they don't have a proper built barbeque, the could surely go to the supermarket and buy a disposable one. Or are they too posh for that.

I'd say it would be against Niomi's "sustainability" brand image, but that is as full of tit as her product range she released. Nothing sustainable in reality.

Reactions: 5
Wow niomi.... how exciting....
A nude lipstick, perfect for every day, perfect for absolutely anywhere it’s that bland,

just like her personality.

22B36285-1874-4110-B204-AB20210E4125.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow niomi.... how exciting....
A nude lipstick, perfect for every day, perfect for absolutely anywhere it’s that bland,

just like her personality.

View attachment 133242
‘Bland like her personality’ 🤣🤣
Had to come on after her story.... ‘I’ve got it on now, but I might add a little bit of a touch up’ and she adds a tiny bit to the middle of her bottom lip, about 2mm wide. NO ONE HAS EVER PUT LIPSTICK ON LIKE THAT. OR ‘TOUCHED UP’ LIKE THAT. EVER. Urgh. You’ve never looked more fake and lame in your whole life. Bore off Niomi.

• Haha
So, her latest video...

00:10 - Humble bragging about her "not particularly fast" 10k run time of 47 minutes
00:24 - Says "it was a really nice morning. It was perfect. Perfect morning for a run!"
00:35 - Joe's made them breakfast. It's ready on the table. Niomi gushes "How dreamy is that?!"
00:46 - Dramatic reveal and big sing-song of the "amazing" "incredible" breakfast
01:16 - "Joe is the absolute dream for making that breakfast!"
01:44 - Says hazelnuts make her throat tickle but that she doesn't have an allergy or intolerance
02:44 - Doesn't wash the bagged spinach
03:23 - Has a bit of spinach on her finger and acts as if it's the most disgusting thing in the world. It's Waitrose Duchy Organic spinach!
04:06 - Says she's "multi-tasking" by making some tea - she's literally doing nothing else at this point.
04:29 - Starts laughing when pouring out the smoothie and calls over to Joe "Lumpy banana again!" Oh, so funny.
04:49 - Notice the book(/prop to look intellectual) she's been reading for months is on the table
05:13 - She's clearly completely lost track of what day it is
06:02 - Says she's making a "very, very simple and very, very thrown together" lunch - clearly has a different idea of what this means to the rest of us
09:51 - Tries covering the corn cobs with paste using a teaspoon before realising she's getting nowhere and using her fingers. Laughs "Getting messy!"
10:25 - Joe's lunch falls out of the oven when she's taking it out and Niomi learns the impracticality of cooking in white trousers
11:48 - Feels the need to do another workout because she's "literally been sat down for the whole day" (despite the 10k run first thing)
13:03 - Says her and Joe are going to be making curry and dal, but we see it's really her in charge - Joe's just her "gorgeous assistant"
15:56 - Tells Joe how to cut the cauliflower
17:44 - "Perfect chopping Joe!" she says, patronisingly, to a 31 year old man
21:09 - Again, no washing of the bagged spinach
21:50 - She and Joe eat the curry with a small bowl of dal on the side - no rice or chapathi. I know Niomi sometimes limits carbs but poor Joe
22:38 - Says she's "absolutely shattered from not doing a lot today really"...she ran a 10k, did an hour of yoga, made smoothies, made lunch, cooked a meal from scratch, probably re-filmed herself saying things countless times to sound perfect...but ok

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her videos used to be aesthetic if nothing else, but I thought that white/beige outfit was so ugly and unflattering, and that mud coloured smoothie with lumps of banana falling in was disgusting. Even her skin which is usually glowing looks much worse than usual.

Reactions: 1
I have a theory that when Niomi isn't filming she just slobs about eating rubbish and watching Netflix. Explains her appearance recently as she hasn't got any events to vlog and film about.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.