Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories promoting Unique Homestays ‘not an ad’ have really ground my gears. The last thing people in remote areas need are holiday homes/second homes being advertised or used. People are arriving on weekend breaks and holidays even now. Imagine spending lockdown here her story says... some of us ARE spending lockdown here. Come see us when it’s over please but stay the hell away now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
This video though...

14:30 - It's HILARIOUS that she definitely accidentally left that bit in. I've seen her do this once before in another video (cannot for the life of me remember which one) but it wasn't as cringe-y as this. It's funny seeing her true self show in that moment as I think we're yet to see it. Dull, bland, and not genuine -- just as we suspected!

Honestly, I skipped through so much of this but just wanted to share my commentary.
14:30 LOOOL 🤣 Glitch in the Gleambot! I repeat, Glitch in the Gleambot!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
14:30 LOOOL 🤣 Glitch in the Gleambot! I repeat, Glitch in the Gleambot!
That moment is so odd... also how bored does jo look when he’s waiting to eat.. her meal looks awful.. why no lettuce /veg on the plate?

Reactions: 2
That moment is so odd... also how bored does jo look when he’s waiting to eat.. her meal looks awful.. why no lettuce /veg on the plate?

He's probably really hungry to eat his lunch - by their phones you can see it's nearly 3pm! Had to wait for Niomi to try on all her outfits though!

And lol at 20:00 he's sheepishly going for the snacks!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sometimes she'll say it's like 7pm and she'll vlog a while, then film an eleborate recipe which probably takes extra long because she's filming the whole thing, then I wonder what time she actually gets to eat (after having lunch at like noon). But I'm a hangry person.

The part where she stumbled on her words was strange it was like a robot glitching. Another boring vlog, I also skipped her clothes try on session. She seemed to really be pushing her random collection of store cupboard things. She mentioned them several times in the vlog as if it were something groundbreaking.

Reactions: 5
The part where she stumbled on her words was strange it was like a robot glitching. Another boring vlog, I also skipped her clothes try on session. She seemed to really be pushing her random collection of store cupboard things. She mentioned them several times in the vlog as if it were something groundbreaking.
It literally reminded me of the synths in humans on Ch4

Reactions: 4
I remember she once commented on Joe taking an extra snack or extra portion of food or something as if it's really strange. The poor bloke is over 6ft5 and a man who's not vegan, he's probably starving half the time having to eat scrambled tofu and butternut squash soup. Let him have an extra snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a waste of a pretty face,
Joe not Niomi.
I doubt he’s the type of guy who can laugh you into bed, but it might be the starvation, at least you know he’s more likely to be interested in checking out the local McDonald’s before checking out the next society babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yel

I remember she once commented on Joe taking an extra snack or extra portion of food or something as if it's really strange. The poor bloke is over 6ft5 and a man who's not vegan, he's probably starving half the time having to eat scrambled tofu and butternut squash soup. Let him have an extra snack!
Was just going to mention that, the time he had a second helping of lentil soup and she just couldn't let it go. This remember is the highlights of their life 😆

Such a waste of a pretty face,
Joe not Niomi.
I doubt he’s the type of guy who can laugh you into bed, but it might be the starvation, at least you know he’s more likely to be interested in checking out the local McDonald’s before checking out the next society babe.
maybe thts her strategy 🤣

Was just going to mention that, the time he had a second helping of lentil soup and she just couldn't let it go. This remember is the highlights of their life 😆
omg i remember this! its the kind of thing that will give him a complex about his eating imo.... she eats very little for the amount of exercise she does

So so soooo robotic! Omg actually maybe one day she will do a Tanya Burr and become a different person!? Tanya used to be sickeningly sweet too and now look at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So so soooo robotic! Omg actually maybe one day she will do a Tanya Burr and become a different person!? Tanya used to be sickeningly sweet too and now look at her.
She’ll become one of those crazy carnivores who eat raw meat and little else

• Haha
Reactions: 4
captions on her last 2 photos --

"How’s everyone doing? I’ve felt a bit off the last couple of days, for no real reason in particular, it’s just such a strange time, right! Also, Normal People has given me ALL the feels, which is probably contributing 😅. I’m just drinking copious amounts of tea, working from the sofa, and wearing the comfiest clothes I can find. But how are you? What are you doing to keep your spirits up? 💕💫"

You probably feel off because your vapid / boring self can't get 2 facials in one day. Oh, and Joe's not fun enough.

"Happy birthday to the happiest little bundle of joy. 6 today 🎉! I miss you more than you know and I can’t wait to give you the biggest squeeze once this is all over. I’m sorry you didn’t get the party you had been so excited for, but I hope you have the best day in the garden riding your new bike. The best little sister 💕💫"

Isn't a "little bundle of joy" slang for a baby? Niomi, your stupid is showing.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to have an exciting party, but enjoy your new bike in the garden!" Niomi, your privilege is showing.

Side note, I really think she used the whole "moving home to be near family during these Coronavirus times" bit as an excuse to get out of India. She hasn't even seen her family...

Looking through the rest of her Instagram and my goodness, she's really keeping up the ads this quarantine season, isn't she?

I think it's funny looking back at when her and Marcus broke up and she got together with Joe and she was saying how she'll never let her relationship be a big part of her social media but all you see is Joe. (I know they're getting married, but so what? Being engaged / married doesn't necessarily make you more committed to that person.)

Reactions: 9
Side note, I really think she used the whole "moving home to be near family during these Coronavirus times" bit as an excuse to get out of India. She hasn't even seen her family...
I mean...she can’t see her family. She arrived back in the middle of lockdown and will have had to quarantine anyway for 2 weeks arriving from abroad. Lockdown still hasn’t been lifted. Can’t really blame her for that haha

Reactions: 7
I mean...she can’t see her family. She arrived back in the middle of lockdown and will have had to quarantine anyway for 2 weeks arriving from abroad. Lockdown still hasn’t been lifted. Can’t really blame her for that haha
Whose house are they in now? I thought they were doing quarantine then would stay with family

Whose house are they in now? I thought they were doing quarantine then would stay with family
They’re staying in a ‘garden house’ of Joe’s family. That’s why Niomi hasn’t been able to see her mum and Daisy May etc because they’re essentially locking down with Joes family. So actually, she’s okay to have Easter Lunch with them and go for a run with Joe’s brother as they’re all in the same house or at least the same property. The only time I’ll defend her!

Reactions: 5
They’re staying in a ‘garden house’ of Joe’s family. That’s why Niomi hasn’t been able to see her mum and Daisy May etc because they’re essentially locking down with Joes family. So actually, she’s okay to have Easter Lunch with them and go for a run with Joe’s brother as they’re all in the same house or at least the same property. The only time I’ll defend her!
I get your point, but the concept of her wanting to come home to see her family (Daisy May in particular) hasn't come to fruition. I reckon she used it as an excuse for sympathy of wanting to come home from India (we all know she didn't want to be there anyway).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.