Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to a commenter under one of Niomi's IG posts for the thread title suggestion.
Well something strange has just happened. Niomi is not wearing their ✨ star 💍 ✨ and has not mentioned 🐴 since that one brief IG story.
In completely unrelated news Jamie White has been in Texas exploring himself 🤭

Screenshot_20240608_011856.jpg

Screenshot_20240608_011927.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Wait…how do we know they have broken off their engagement again? what did I miss?!? I want the tea but don’t want to look for it lol

Reactions: 10
Wait…how do we know they have broken off their engagement again? what did I miss?!? I want the tea but don’t want to look for it lol
We don’t know for sure but they haven’t mentioned each other since Niomi’s story about being back together and Nims is not wearing her ring in her latest stories! She’s also back in London and presumably alone.

Reactions: 13
She was definitely showing us she wasn't wearing her ring. She spent a long time showing the naked finger and also mentioning all her other rings. Either it's off or she's desperate to create drama

Reactions: 40
We don’t know for sure but they haven’t mentioned each other since Niomi’s story about being back together and Nims is not wearing her ring in her latest stories! She’s also back in London and presumably alone.
Talking about 'getting back to it', then showing off all her clothes and jewellery (minus engagement ring) as 'so many of you have asked'???? And then her bloody hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also appears to be back living in the shed which she hates and was not able to sell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What if it was all about the ring the whole time? She most likely gave it back to him impulsively when she dumped him and later regretted it as she'd like to keep it as a trophy of her desirability. So she reunited with him for that one week and then acted too busy to see him once she had the ring.
Joey tricked her out of keeping his which must have stung. I'm sure Tezza had a talk with her how good of an investment and heirloom they make.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What if it was all about the ring the whole time? She most likely gave it back to him impulsively when she dumped him and later regretted it as she'd like to keep it as a trophy of her desirability. So she reunited with him for that one week and then acted too busy to see him once she had the ring.
Joey tricked her out of keeping his which must have stung. I'm sure Tezza had a talk with her how good of an investment and heirloom they make.
Imagine receiving your mom's five engagement rings for your 18th birthday. 🤣 Or one for each milestone, 18th, graduation, degree. Or if she has several daughters, they can each get one, no need to fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her eyes are pretty scary in those stories, and so many slow blinks, is she trying to be sexy and sincere? Wonder if her management are chasing?

NS1.png

NS2.png

NS3.png

NS4.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’d wager Lordon caught her when she was having a bad week, feeling particularly low and he convinced her to fly to SA where he love-bombed her. We know he was showing off his “work”, rebranding his IG and seemingly living it up in a swanky beach front apartment in Capetown… He basically catfished her. And she was vulnerable enough to fall for it. But then as soon as he got that ring back on her finger he dropped the act and went back to his lazy, culty ways, leading to a very short lived re-engagement. Just a theory.

Edit: I’d like to believe Nims Googled Garbage Gary, and when learning of his criminal past, challenged Lordon on his affiliation with him.

Reactions: 36
I’d wager Lordon caught her when she was having a bad week, feeling particularly low and he convinced her to fly to SA where he love-bombed her. We know he was showing off his “work”, rebranding his IG and seemingly living it up in a swanky beach front apartment in Capetown… He basically catfished her. And she was vulnerable enough to fall for it. But then as soon as he got that ring back on her finger he dropped the act and went back to his lazy, culty ways, leading to a very short lived re-engagement. Just a theory.

Edit: I’d like to believe Nims Googled Garbage Gary, and when learning of his criminal past, challenged Lordon on his affiliation with him.
Niomi follows both Human Garbage and Garbage Garry on Instagram. I'm pretty sure she started following Garry while Lordon was in Texas having his butt probed.

She seems to want to be an influencer again, live in London and wear fancy clothes. She can't have that life with Lordon - he simply doesn't fit into it. I think her mum took her off to Spain (he wasn't invited) and finally talked some sense into her. For now. I can't explain why she was wearing the star the entire time she was in Spain!

I do think Lordon caught her when she was feeling low and home alone. I'm pretty sure Verity was away on holiday when Nims took off to SA to see him.

This is all so very messy!

As for the shed, I think she took it off the market before she went to India as she couldn't find a suitable rental in London and had run out of freebie places to stay. I can't see her staying there long-term as she hates the place.

Reactions: 18
OR they've decided to play games with her followers and ramp up the mystery for engagement. She NEEDS followers for new promo deals.🤢

Reactions: 20
Re the shed, I think it could be a good and humbling experience for her to be back there. Teach her that she needs to be a grown up, own her decisions and stick something out even though she doesn’t like it. In the real world people can’t just up and leave a place simply because they don’t like it. Yes, move eventually but give it 6-12 months first rather than making yet another rash decision. (Or piss away money living in hotels, wtf was that?!)
I’ve already disclosed that I actually quite like the shed 🙈. It may not be her preferred area and absolutely she should look to move to the location she wants, but staying in the place she actually owns in the meantime isn’t exactly a squalid hardship.

Reactions: 25
OR they've decided to play games with her followers and ramp up the mystery for engagement. She NEEDS followers for new promo deals.🤢
Actually, I did think she might not be wearing the ring because she has now decided to keep her private life (including engagement ring) off Instagram - and just use Instagram in a 'professional' capacity.

She linked to everything she's wearing in those stories - including her rings. It seems she now wants to be an influencer again, and those stories were just one big AD/shout-out to brands. Maybe she took off the engagement ring because she had another ring to advertise?!

I just find it sort of insane if the engagement is off again after mere weeks and they never even saw each other at all (or maybe just for a few days). She was wearing the star last week in Spain. That is just so messy!

If it is off, I think their living arrangements may have been an issue. She seems set on being in London now and I can't see him living there/being able to afford it. From what we know, he's currently crashing on a friend's couch in Dublin.

Reactions: 21
Re the shed, I think it could be a good and humbling experience for her to be back there. Teach her that she needs to be a grown up, own her decisions and stick something out even though she doesn’t like it. In the real world people can’t just up and leave a place simply because they don’t like it. Yes, move eventually but give it 6-12 months first rather than making yet another rash decision. (Or piss away money living in hotels, wtf was that?!)
I’ve already disclosed that I actually quite like the shed 🙈. It may not be her preferred area and absolutely she should look to move to the location she wants, but staying in the place she actually owns in the meantime isn’t exactly a squalid hardship.
If she is going to travel as much as she used to (because, let's face it, what would she do in London long term? She has nothing to do except go out for coffee and hair appointments), the shed is perfect. It's not great, but we have discussed that it's actually awesome for a single person (without books and other things you amass when you have interests) in London. She could redecorate a little to make it her own. She never gave that place a chance. More space would be wasted on her, to be honest. And she has time to burn, might as well go to coffee shops in Notting Hill and get her calorie-burning steps in.

Reactions: 12
Thanks to a commenter under one of Niomi's IG posts for the thread title suggestion.
Well something strange has just happened. Niomi is not wearing their ✨ star 💍 ✨ and has not mentioned 🐴 since that one brief IG story.
In completely unrelated news Jamie White has been in Texas exploring himself 🤭

View attachment 2981255

View attachment 2981256
My God, I wish I could delete this image from my mind forever. He's beyond disgusting. Him and everyone he associates with. I just cannot picture Niomi SEEING this footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13