Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

prive0505

Chatty Member
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To the last couple of pages in this thread. 😭🥴🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 31

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Funny I never feel ready when I receive my student loans bill every month. They show up and I have to pay them.
Callan, that means you need to fine-tune your kundalini & become one with the source…then you shall start to feel ready when your student loans reveal themselves to you…thank you so much for your beautiful message 🦋

• Haha
  • Heart

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
The staged highly posed photos are incredibly awkward, you can see in her face that she’s imagining what she looks like, she probably thinks she looks so “dreamy” and “pahfect”

• Haha
  • Sick

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
Describing It Ends With Us as 'raunchy' is crass, tasteless and about the level I'd expect from this dimwit. It's literally about domestic violence.

• Wow
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
So excited about how "creative" her "meeting" was with a brand aka she's been shown how much cash a corporation will give her for posting their stuff.

Then goes into a "so many of you have been asking" to tag a load of brands because she knows said brand will be watching her stories and wants to pretend people are desperate to buy anything she posts. Nobody asked. So fucking predictable.

• Heart

November_again

VIP Member
I also wonder about avocado chef. I thought there will be no need to talk about her ever again after the split up, but here we are.

didn’t the avocado chef unfollowed Niomi right away after the split up which wasn’t official at that point or do I remember that wrong?
Must be super awkward now to see each other again.
I can't imagine either side being happy about the reunion. His family must feel apprehensive about him taking back a woman who dumped him out of the blue, hates Dublin and leads a life of endless vacations. As a successful business man, his dad must want his children to establish careers themselves, so he won't have to pay for their drifter lifestyle the rest of his life.
And we obviously know how Niomi's family feels about him.

I can see them being even more stubborn about staying together because of those circumstances though and act like "us against the world" is some epic romantic story.

• Sick

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
I heard this saying which was - wherever you go, you take your problems with you - so I wonder if they just distract themselves from the massive voids in their lives with the beauty of wherever in the world they are - hence why nims h8d dublin

ANYWAY
Saw Joe yesterday on that road by Annas flat and HE HAD A LIMP
poor lad I wonder if hes overdone it with the cricket antics?
Was a sunny afternoon in Ldn and he looked a bit stressed
still super gorge though and healthy weight

• Wow

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I do wonder what form will Niomi turn into when she gets married and has a child. I don't know if Bali, mud-rolling and cock worshiping Niomi will be able to be a thing if she has children. I did imagine that if she still was with Joe, she would be still be Kate Middleton Niomi, but I can't imagine what persona she will adopt if she becomes a mother. Would she settle down a bit and become a yummy mummy, or would she be fobbing the kids off to a nanny or her family and is continuing to be a free spirit. Would she make decisions about her children based on seeing a butterfly?
I think you're on the money. Nims will post photos of the family abroad eating jackfruit while perched on walls/fences, showing that they enjoy the simple earth-mother life. The reality will be that she flew there in business class whilst the children and (never seen) nanny are in economy. Donkey will be having his butthole pronged elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Seems like this isn't the new rental. Who goes into someone's house and sits on their dining table?!

Screenshot_20240511_122612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

dodo789

Chatty Member
She’s a trainwreck, gosh …Niomi, please just go off social media for a couple of months (or even forever) and get yourself together.

As entertaining this is, I’m mortified for her 🤣

• Haha
Spotted Lordon out this weekend in Dublin! He was with another guy and an elderly couple but sans Niomi. Guessing he’s not with her for her birthday unless he flew over last minute?

• Wow
  • Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Lordon has finished with his latest retreat/healing/whatever and is planning on bringing those freaks to Ireland in June (Who is paying for this?) Anyway, my point is, it looks like he's going back to Ireland- or is at least planning on being there in June. Niomi is insane if she agrees to a Dublin base again. She tried it once and obviously hated it.

Maybe they are going to remain engaged but live apart and just never see each other? Is this the only way this thing works?!

Still find it really strange that they've seen each other for all of a week since January and jumped straight back in to being engaged. Such a bad idea. Dumb as Niomi is, surely she's old enough to know better.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Omg. I came over for my weekly perusal of the dumpster fire that is Niomi's life and am confronted with photos of the Donkey Man having his butthole publicly explored?!?!?!?!?!?!

What in the bad, kinky erotica is going on here?!?

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So weird that she's flashing the ring but her "king" is miles and miles away... watching naked women sing?? 🫠 are we sure that she went back to fiancé number 2 and not number 1? Nah what am I saying...
I don't get it... I mean she maybe IS living her dream life after all: being engaged but alone. Got the ring without a man. Got the social status of a fiancée without the trouble of actually being in a relationship... oh my head! oh my kundalini!

• Haha