Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Seems like this isn't the new rental. Who goes into someone's house and sits on their dining table?!

Screenshot_20240511_122612_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

dodo789

Chatty Member
She’s a trainwreck, gosh …Niomi, please just go off social media for a couple of months (or even forever) and get yourself together.

As entertaining this is, I’m mortified for her 🤣

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
What in the bleeding haemorrhoids is going on here!!! I would be so embarrassed beyond belief.....

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So weird that she's flashing the ring but her "king" is miles and miles away... watching naked women sing?? 🫠 are we sure that she went back to fiancé number 2 and not number 1? Nah what am I saying...
I don't get it... I mean she maybe IS living her dream life after all: being engaged but alone. Got the ring without a man. Got the social status of a fiancée without the trouble of actually being in a relationship... oh my head! oh my kundalini!

• Haha

kittenseer

Every single thing she says sounds just insane. She leaves her crystals outside to recharge? 😭 I have so much second-hand embarrasment for her.

• Haha

triesherbest

Chatty Member
'unhappily married woman' she always sounds so salty lmao. hey at least that woman actually made it down the aisle💅

• Haha

lookout

Does anyone find it weird that in the 2 weeks or so since they got re-engaged they have not posted photos of each other and have only briefly been in the same country together?
You would think they would spend time together or rub their happiness in other people's faces.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Her playing dress up on a luxe family holiday is so far removed from Lordon and his antics with Garbage Gary.

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
Yes, I was of the same opinion until Tezza started liking his Instagram posts post break-up. The guy is obviously bad news, so I found it strange that she'd do that - especially since it seems Verity hates his guts!
Tezza saw his family's wealth when she flew over for the proposal. She most certainly added the numbers in her head and decided that he was perfect as a first husband.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lionsden

VIP Member
Nims is sharing pics of her celebrating Big Tezza’s birthday so she’s not in Texas. Wonder how many days her and Lordon have actually spent together in the last few weeks since they rekindled their relationship? Makes it even more weird that they’ve jumped straight back to being engaged if the only time they’ve had together is a week in Cape Town and a few days in London…
Maybe that was the deal? I'll marry you, but I don't want to be around you.
---
20240512_165619.jpg

Things only feel nostalgic when you haven't done them for a very, very long time. I think it's shameful how little time she spends with her family. Her time and travel budget are spent on ridiculous trips all over the planet, but hardly to see her family. It speaks volumes if you ask me. Most people don't see their families very often because they don't have the time or the money. Niomi has both, but not the need or desire.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I don't understand why they don't perform these procedures in private rooms instead of having a bunch of strangers watching and filming people moaning while they get probed.
Considering some of the stuff posted to Instagram, I always wonder about what they don't show. What goes on behind closed doors at these places? There's a reason sleazy Lordon is drawn to this stuff.

I watched a couple of reels last night and a lot of this "healing" seems invole these charlatans randomly waving their arms around. It's all such a scam.

• Haha

Dublin18

Chatty Member
Good god woman🙈 wear a bra!
My poor grandmother would have a coronary if I turned up for a day out dressed like that. And I have more respect for myself than to go on a family day out without underwear 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I was just about to ask where she's been....
She must have heard us talking about her! 😄

Screenshot_20240603_104530_Instagram.jpg

Looks like she's still in Spain (or pretending she is!) They really haven't spent any time together at all.
---
Too raunchy? I bet it's got nothing on the cock worshipping retreat!

Screenshot_20240603_105707_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I missed that conversation back then but the pic that was posted (and that she willingly shared) of her with the opened containers and one was of a liquid curry like why would you eat that outside with no plates?!
That whole birthday weekend was awful from start to finish. First of all he told her she'd need her passport. This was meant to be a 'joke' since they were actually just going to Kerry. Nims probably packed for a weekend in Spain and I'm sure didn't find his 'joke' funny at all. He then didn't bother to make dinner reservations and everywhere was booked up, which is why she ended up eating a Chinese takeaway on a wall. Of course, she pretended like the whole weekend was absolutely pahhhfect, but it's quite telling that this year she decided to spend her birthday weekend with her family instead of him!
---
At this point I think she just wants to get married and tick off that box. I don’t think she’s actually bothered about him or spending time with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sure seems that way. I also think she wants a baby ASAP. She really must think he's her only option.Tragic!

xxxdmcxxx192830594

Oh Niomi what are you doing he’s an absolute scumbag you only have to google him! She’s just so desperate to be loved! Apparently Marcus spoke about her on a podcast and she cheated on him and super toxic towards his now ex Stephanie when they first started dating! Explains why she changes her persona to every man that she dates she’s clearly a very unhappy person deep down hence the settling with the creep!

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Where is Donkey? He wouldn't fuck off from IG with his tedious think pieces when Dim had dumped him. Now he's being very coy. Nursing a sore bum hole?

• Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
I can barely imagine her with a pet let alone a child. She just seems too irresponsible and self centred.
---
I think I prefer her extremely short era of sipping wine in Paris and cosplaying as an art critic. Saying some rain in Paris was “quite poetic” #deep. At least Lordon wasn’t in the picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha