Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaganandScotch

She is an excellent example of someone that is prime material for getting deep into a cult. Like I know all this is culty, but Jesus I knew she was dim, but getting back together, the butt stuff, the cock worship. I feel like if Jim Jones were alive her and Jaime would take a one way flight to Guyana to help build his paradise. But I don’t think he did butt or cock worship, so maybe too tame for them. For the love of all that is holy WTF, GET HELP. This is wild. The girl needs deprogrammed, away from that guy and then put in real therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
My theory is that she always gets these short-lived bursts of "inspiration" and "creativity" when she sees someone on social media doing something she wants to copy. In this case, she probably watched Tanya's youtube comeback video that just came out a few days ago, saw how Tanya is weirdly STILL getting invited to cool events and is still working with posh brands. I think Niomi got jealous cause we know she is obsessed with luxury, so that's why I think she ran to arrange a brand meeting...and now she'll be a "hard-working" little influencer for a few days, until she gets bored and finds someone else to copy (probably some cult members worshipping menstruation and the moon).

Her online persona is all over the place. She has no idea what she wants to be or how she wants to come off, it just depends on who she saw on social media that day that she thought was "cool". I always say this, but she feels so bpd to me. There's absolutely no consistency to her whatsoever

Last edited:

chausette

Can someone count how many times she said "excited" "exciting", and how many "new chapters" she's already "embarked on" so far?

Do we also know one thing that she's consistent with? Consistently being inconsistent, like her mariage decision with donkey?

Also, a brand that aligns with her? What she has left to be aligned w.. oh wait, she means align with her moon a.k.a blood cycle?

She's really really good at saying so much and nothing at the same time, it's her top skill!

IMG_20240607_192626_749.jpg

---
GUYS, SHE HAS DISCOVERED A COMPLETE NO HEAT HAIR HACK! IS THIS HOW IT FEELS WHEN HUMAN FIRST DISCOVERED FIRE?

(I could zoom in more but I feel like a very mean bitch, sorry)
Screenshot_20240607-193355__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Lionsden

VIP Member
Does a godparent DO anything in the UK? I'm in Canada and I don't think I ever met my godparents. They were people my parents were close with before I was born, but then we moved to a different region and never saw them again. If it's a similar honorary title in the UK, maybe Verity was just trying to make Marcus feel like part of the family.
Marcus was part of the family. He probably said he'd be honored to be Daisy May's godfather, not suspecting he would be dumped soon.
Verity still has photos like this in her feed.
20240515_101735.jpg

20240515_101722.jpg

20240515_101707.jpg

20240515_101652.jpg

20240515_101638.jpg

20240515_101622.jpg

20240515_101547.jpg

20240515_101529.jpg

20240515_101512.jpg

20240515_101450.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I think they’re keeping quiet on social media this time for a while before the „we got married“ post soon.

• Sick

NitrousOxide

Chatty Member
Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!
Can you do me next?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Callan

VIP Member
Just ran into this on Facebook, I was talking to one of my author friends, but wow, the complete opposite of users and grifters like Jamie and Niomi...

1716316843257.png

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I feel like they've been together since he got back from Texas and are wedding planning. I think they've given up on the Bali wedding and that it'll happen closer to home. He's been following organic beef farmers on IG and the only reason I can think of for that is they are planning the wedding menu. So much for plant based, huh.

Also, those doves she showed could be for a wedding ceremony. Hopefully they make it out alive.

She also followed a fancy hotel recently.

I find it very strange if he went straight back to Dublin from Texas and they haven't seen each other at all.

• Haha
  • Wow

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who thinks DJ was/is so overrated? He’s handsome & posh, and his family is successful, but other than that he seems really meh. Idk he came off so boring

• Heart
Yeah it should be marked as an AD because she got sent it for free 🤦🏻‍♀️ But she never seems to follow ASA guidelines
---
Also I don't see Niomi lasting long on TikTok because comments on there are always 100 times worse than instagram and she can't seem to take any criticism 😂

• Haha

Flame

I think she is very close to having a mental breakdown if she’s not already going through one. Following accounts like that is not something a healthy/sane person does. It’s almost like a cry for help?
At the hight of my terrible mental health breakdown I followed a woman called Teal Swan and bought her book. I was trying to do this meditation of hers and I started having a panic attack due to the nature of my job at the time and I had 'false memories' which made me think I had been abused by family (I hadn't) . It was all so so scary at the time my mind was just going crazy. I finally got proper therapy and I'm on the waiting list for an autism assessment (not saying Niomi is) but I was just reading all this stuff and following all these people and I believed them. I'm so glad I got proper help seeing all this with these culty people on this thread I can just see Niomi going down that same route I did all them years ago. People like this really scare me now. I've since read some bad things about that Teal Swan and I can't believe I got sucked in 😱

• Heart
  • Sad

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I'm pissed off at how reckless Niomi has been with DaisyMay regarding her *multiple* engagements (and other boyfriends, like Forkie). This must be so confusing for DM and has probably negatively impacted her. You can't keep introducing people to a young child, telling them they're going to be a family member/have them at family events, and then they drop off the face of the planet. And then sometimes *surprise!* impulsively get re-engaged.

Niomi got engaged to Joe --> they broke up --> Forkie kept going to family events --> they broke up --> Niomi got engaged to Jamie --> they broke up --> Niomi and Jamie got back together. (And I'm not even including Marcus or other men in that equation!).

She also clearly doesn't care about all the red flags with Lordon. She's totally fine with having the knickers-for-liquor guy around her sister. Yay. Such a great sister. :cautious:

Last edited:

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I presume they've decided to keep the whole shitshow private because of trolls.
Obviously it would have been far better to not immediately get engaged again. But they are both idiots. And you literally cannot reason with idiocy.

triesherbest

Chatty Member
she might be getting a kick out of the high view counts on her tiktok posts. but view and like ratio says it all. you have 200k views with *900* likes, hon. people are watching you like a circus 🤡