Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mg95

VIP Member
It was very funny to see Niomi, Alfie and Zoe pop up in my subscription box yesterday. I don't think they're the shining example of well-adjusted 30-somethings but the contrast was amusing side by side like that.
IMG_4673.jpeg

IMG_4674.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Nataly7

The other half is watching Grand Tour and I’m not really interested so musing over the whole sitch. My thought process is something like this:
1. They were fighting about where to live
2. She voiced her feelings/concerns about not having a home base and wanting to settle down
3. He tried to convince her that they don’t need that, the way they were living, bouncing from place to place, was just fine
4. She threw a hissy fit saying if they didn’t do it her way then the wedding was off
5. They split
6. She was smug about being back in London
7. He set about showing off on IG, pretending to be a successful coach, living it up in a fancy apartment in Cape Town
8. Reality set in for her and she was lonely/miserable in London and about being single again
9. He preyed on her vulnerability/insecurities and convinced her to come to Cape Town
10. She caved and went to Cape Town
11. He love bombed her with a wine tour
12. They agreed to “compromise” - I think they’ll buy property together in the UK that will serve as a base, but they’ll continue to travel every few weeks to different destinations
13. Wedding is back on
THE END

oh, next thread title suggestion: Niomi Smart #81: Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux: Manipulation Wins
They were also fighting about 💵

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sorry but this yoga thing seems like it's a glorified summer camp for adults. Maybe it's just me, but It just seems so unappealing to be stuck with a bunch of strangers 24/7. Do they have things like a curfew and meal times? Do they have roommates? Idk, I personally wouldn't want to pay a premium to be infantilized like that.
On the Sampoorna blurb about it they give the timetable including meal times. Starts at 7am which isn't too bad - some other places have 4am starts. The whole place is a big self contained 'village' just off the beach. I think you can either have dorm space, shared rooms or a private villa depending on cost obv. No doubt Dim will have the private one. Not sure about curfew and if you can just bugger off for the day, probably discouraged.

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Vocab checklist for spiritual wannabes:
Awe✅
Connection✅
Growth✅
Journey x loads✅
Practices✅
Vulnerability✅
Energy✅
Deepened✅
Profound✅
Connection (again)✅
Transformative✅
Personal growth journey✅

A* for having no original thoughts.
You beat me to it.😅😅

• Haha

janedowe

Chatty Member
Erm… I see a ring too?!?!?!!!! Is the video just to show off the ring? Pretty front and centre!

IMG_7035.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Maybe this yoga training has been gifted to her. Makes sense if this school is craving social media attention
Has she named the place even once?
I'm not sure she has last time I looked.
(Doesn't mean it wasn't #kindlygifted though).

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wot!!No blueberries???? 🫐🫐🫐
As if she ate that. A bite and not more. She's looking extra haggard but also bloated in the face somehow (I haven't been on here as much so I noticed the continued weight loss) .

mindlessness

VIP Member
It’s £222 per year isn’t it? £18.50 per month! Sorry, I just can’t get over the fact that people not only signed up for this but aren’t complaining. She pretty much buggered off to Sussex and then Goa within about a couple of weeks of opening subscriptions.
£222 is for the 'founding tier'. It's like £8 a month at the normal level. Still obviously a rip off and it bewilders me anyone is paying it!

Callan

VIP Member

This made me think of Jamie and his circle. 😂
"the light is also white" omg dead... this is amazing, I have to show this to my husband, he hates those Bali dudes!

The narrator reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite, big fan!