Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is total speculation on my part, but I think this quote says it all I think that when Niomi met Joe she thought he was so dreamy and handsome and whatever that she fell for him really quickly. I bet she did change for him, we've all said about her going from someone who could have fun to being Kate Middleton-esque. And when she changed for him, thinking she needed to fit into his life/social circle, she actually changed from what attracted him to her in the first place. I reckon her being willing to move to India showed to Joe that she did still have some spark, so he proposed, and then in lockdown they came back and it all came crashing down. Hence her now saying she was on the wrong path, and needing to put herself first. Just my opinion anyway 😂

Reactions: 20
Maybe she has a new personal assistant, like all celebrities?!

Reactions: 1
Y’all think she was smiling at someone as if she doesn’t film herself doing headstands then slowly flip her hair and smirk at the camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Y’all think she was smiling at someone as if she doesn’t film herself doing headstands then slowly flip her hair and smirk at the camera?
looks like she is showing off. Someone bought her flower- there is a man in her life now- she needs to let the world
Joe) know.

Reactions: 11
No doubt she will be thanking the ‘amazing nhs midwifes’ ... that she may very well infect with COVID. Fair enough these influencers don’t seem to care about their health, the health of the unborn baby or the health of their loved ones (cough niomi visiting her grandmother), but she’s going into hospital (probably) with other vulnerable mothers, babies and staff.

Reactions: 17
Slightly off topic but I just think it's incredible that somebody needs to have multiple baby showers....wtf? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So instead of inviting her best 5 mates over for a baby shower, that woman meets potentially 20ish or plus people over several days as a way to get around rules to protect us all. My god. And this is lauded as being a good thing?! What fecking planet are they living on?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I swear to bleeping God if she talks about hOw LoNg iTs TaKeN hEr tO pUt hErSeLf FiRsT aNd sHe's FINALLY tAkiNg CaRe oF hErSeLf aFteR tAkiNg 28 yEARS I will motherfucking fly my ass to London, wait at the mushroom street cafe & mid matcha sip shove the cup into her face, then hankerchief slap her & steal her purse & throw a custom printed canvas bag with Joe's face on it filled to the brim with face masks at her feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
And she still hasn't put any of it ON her face. Right? I mean i did only watch the first few seconds (🙄) and fast forwarded it to min 25 to her about loss (🤑)..... But all this talk is boring. I think she's actually afraid to put in on)))) have no idea why it bothers me so much... 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but I just think it's incredible that somebody needs to have multiple baby showers....wtf? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Is there a need for even one baby shower in the current climate, there is a pandemic going on right now? The NHS is battling enough Covid cases as it is without adding to the number! Plus as you've already said, she's pregnant so therefore in the vulnerable group and should be staying away from as many people as possible outside of her bubble. I can understand not wanting to miss a wedding, but baby showers, are they essential?

Reactions: 31
And she still hasn't put any of it ON her face. Right? I mean i did only watch the first few seconds (🙄) and fast forwarded it to min 25 to her about loss (🤑)..... But all this talk is boring. I think she's actually afraid to put in on)))) have no idea why it bothers me so much... 😂 😂 😂
I remember she said she used one of the products morning and night-do we believe her?

Reactions: 4
I think the guy might be that Chris Cosini who said 'wait'? She really is posting about astrology a lot more lately.

Reactions: 1
Rosanna is the one who hosted right? Not Niomi. Either way they're all dumb for attending and thinking that they're 'safely' skirting around the rules. How ignorant. I tend to root for Niomi and I generally liked her both when single after Marcus and during the Joe relationship but I do not understand anything about her persona right now.

She's posted about mercury in retrograde going into Scorpio season and how Gemini will be one of the most affected. The way she is turning to all this hippy dippy spiritual stuff feels so desperate. And self-involved. The post pointed out that she should be looking to the root of issues and recognizing her role in messy situations. Not likely. Also said that old lovers may resurface. Isn't Joe also a Scorpio with a birthday soon? It's going to be a messy next couple of months, ladies.

I think the guy might be that Chris Cosini who said 'wait'? She really is posting about astrology a lot more lately.
It looks like he's been in Portugal this month so not sure it was him the other day by the river. He may be back now though and that could've been him today. I don't really follow him but I think he might be gay too? And does he even live in London? Could explain the hand holding/leaning as some girls are affectionate with their gay friends like that. Where's the user who spotted Niomi that day- does @chriscorsini on instagram look like a match?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Can't be him. He's in Portugal. I was stalking him on instagram since somebody here mentioned his name. Also, i think he's gay, but i'm not 100% sure

Reactions: 2
She's posted about mercury in retrograde going into Scorpio season and how Gemini will be one of the most affected. The way she is turning to all this hippy dippy spiritual stuff feels so desperate. And self-involved. The post pointed out that she should be looking to the root of issues and recognizing her role in messy situations. Not likely. Also said that old lovers may resurface. Isn't Joe also a Scorpio with a birthday soon? It's going to be a messy next couple of months, ladies.

FML!! I cant even check her instagram anymore. She's driving me nuts!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.